Britt-ney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped onto the coffee table, and then onto the couch, straddling him.

He looked up once again into her pussy.

She was staring down at him with fire in her green eyes.

And, for the first time all day, Brittney felt in control. This was her new courtroom, Shadow was the judge, and her big titties trumped big words any day.

She slid her open crotch down his face, giggling as he stuck out his tongue and flicked her clit as it descended down past his chin. She squatted down on him, his eyes unfocused, breathing heavy.

She paused her descent, pulling his face into the hollow between her huge breasts.

While he kissed her boobs, she reached down and deftly unzipped and unsnapped his jeans.

He wasn't wearing underwear.

She grasped him tight in her hand.

Was he nine inches? No. Six, maybe. She giggled at his lie, not really caring. It was hard and throbbing and thick. She placed the tip at the entrance to her cunt.

"Whoa, Titties, hold up, girl. I ain't got no condom in here."

She laughed. Her voice was different now. The high pitched cute voice was gone, and now she had a warm, sultry voice. "I want your skin against mine. I want your cum up inside me, filling me. I want it to run through my body, marking me with your jizz, taking ownership of me."

His eyes went back in his head as Brittney impaled herself on his cock.

"Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," he whispered as she slowly rose on his shaft, squeezing with muscles she never knew she had.

She smirked as she dropped back down.

He belonged to her. Not forever, but until she was done.

This was power: her body absorbing his, drawing him in, controlling him, manipulating him.

Using him.

And, pleasing him at the same time.

She reached down behind her and felt his thick balls drawing up against his shaft.

She smiled. He was close. "That's right, lover. Fill my cunt with cream. I want it NOW!"

His eyes snapped open and he shuddered inside her. At the end, he finally started moving, driving her cunt down onto his cock with his hands on her hips.

She threw her head back and screamed. Her own orgasm came at the same instant, something she had never done before.

She hummed softly as she cradled his head against her swollen tits, feeling him go limp inside her.

He leaned back and she smiled.

Brittney bit the fingernail of her index finger and twirled her hair with the free hand. The bubble gum and cotton candy voice was back. "How was that, Shadow?"

"Brittney, I've never done anything even close to that. You're the most amazing woman I ever been with." His gangsta voice was gone, and what came out was prep school proper English.

He sighed. "I mean, yeah, you know, you was all right. You sure know how to make a playuh cum, for real."

She giggled. "I really liked it. Can we do it again?"

"Aww, Titties, you gotta let a playuh recharge. You wanna do some H and chill wid me?"

She was confused again. "I don't know what H is, I just wanna have more funsies."

"H? You know, heroin?"

"Oh, no. That's an illegal narcotic. I don't do illegal things."

He laughed. "Baby, your whole body is illegal. Hang on, I'll get my kit."

An hour later, Brittney was asleep on his bed: a second hand mattress on the dirty bedroom floor. He had his cellphone out as he paced in the living room.

"Yo, Marcus, what up, playuh? Yeah, it's me, your boy White Shadow."

Shadow burst out laughing. "Chill, dog, that shit ain't racist. Listen man, you heard about them devil whores from down in Cuba?"

He broke into a slow grin and nodded. "Yeah, dog, all that freaky Church of Morpheus shit? I got me one of them bitches."

He leaned against the doorframe to the bedroom and watched Brittney sleep curled in the yellowed white sheet. "Yeah, hang on, let me show you." His phone flashed as he took her picture. "You get it? Yeah, man, them's G cup titties on that little blonde."

He walked back to the living room. "Yeah, that's why I was callin' - I mean I know you always lookin' for talent." He frowned shaking his head slowly. His lips trembled. "Yeah. Yeah, man, I want to sell her to you. How much..."

He shook his head. "No, dog. I mean, I was thinking like ten g's. Like, when you ever going to get your hands on something like this again?"

He nodded quickly. "Yeah, yeah that's great, man. I'll look for you in a few."

Shadow closed his eyes and closed the call. He looked back toward the bedroom. "I'm sorry, Brittney. Drugs ain't cheap."

He put his phone in his pocket.

There was a knock at the door.

"Damn, Marcus, what? Was you in the neighborhood or shit?"

He opened the front door.

His eyes stared into breasts that made Brittney's look like toys.

Shadow looked up into the face of a scowling woman with ice blue eyes and platinum blonde hair. "Damn."

Maria Marapova reached out and grabbed the man by the throat with her left hand, lifting him into the air. She walked forward, staring into his eyes as she held him at arm's length. She slammed his body against the peeling wallpaper and slid him even higher.

"What the fuck?" Shadow squeaked. He was kicking and punching.

He might as well have been punching a tree, Maria never flinched.

"Where is she?"

"Where's who?"

She squeezed and Shadow turned red.

"Brittney. I tracked her phone here. Where is she?"

Shadow grabbed at his right pocket. He pulled out a switchblade.

Her free hand flashed out and she took it from him.

Maria flipped it in her grip, clicked it open.

And stabbed him through the ear lobe, pinning him to the wall behind.

"Aiggh!" Shadow screamed. "You cut off my goddamned ear, bitch."

"Tell me where she is, or I'll shave your dick a layer of skin at a time and make you eat it."

"Bedroom! Fuck! I didn't know she had some giant dyke pimp!"

She let go of his throat.

He slid down the wall, the knife cutting the rest of the way through his lobe.

Shadow landed on his ass.

She caressed his temple as she walked away. "You're paralyzed."

Shadow's eyes grew wide as he slumped even lower on the floor. He jerked, trying to move his arms and legs. "Da fuck? What'd you do to me?"

"Nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you if you've harmed a hair on her head."

"Come back here! Goddamn, bitch! What'd you do to me?"

She pushed the door to the bedroom open.

Brittney was curled in a ball and tangled in a dirty sheet.

Maria knelt beside her on her stilettos. She put two fingers on her neck.

Her pulse was steady and Maria sighed in relief.

She rubbed Brittney's forehead. She was broken out in a cold sweat. "Brittney, wake up, honey."

Brittney groaned and twisted in the sheets. Her eyes fluttered open. "Oh, hi, Maria. Did you win the case?"

Maria laughed and wiped away a tear. "Yes, darling. I did. But, it wasn't worth it."

Brittney smiled and then she rubbed her stomach. "I don't feel good. Tummy hurts." She started trembling and Maria hugged her.

Maria checked her body.

There was a puncture wound at her ankle.

Maria's eyes grew cold. She turned and yelled over her shoulder.

The voice that echoed from her throat was more the bellowing of a demon. "What did you give her?"

Shadow called back from the living room. "Nothin', just a little H. She's got a habit goin', but everybody gets that shit."

Maria cried out and pulled Brittney into her arms. "You goddamned fool!" She rubbed the blonde hair out of Brittney's eyes. "I suppressed her intellect with a temporary brain pattern change. It would have gone back to normal in a few more hours. Your fucking drugs set the pattern change permanently."

"What the fuck you talkin' about?"

"I'm going to kill you. I'm going to do it slowly, and I'm going to make it hurt."

Brittney opened her eyes.

Maria's held Brittney in her arms on the dirty bedroom floor. "Feel better?"

Brittney nodded and snuggled against her as Maria stroked her hair. "My tummy doesn't hurt anymore."

"I made the pain go away. I can do that. I can make all kinds of pain go away."

Brittney frowned and rolled over. "You made me stupid. I'm mad at you."

Maria leaned down and kissed her cheek. "I know, I'm sorry."

"Can you fix me?"

"No, baby, I can't. I'm sorry."

She rolled over and smiled a little. "As long as you're sorry."

"I am."

"Okay. Thank you for the other stuff, though."

Maria smiled. "What other stuff?"

Brittney giggled. "For giving me big titties and making me super slutty and super hot."

"Oh, that. Stick around, you ain't seen nothin' yet."

Maria caressed her face.

"I don't even miss being smart. It was kind of tiring."

Maria smiled. "I think I get you on that."

Brittney raised up, but quickly sank back down.

"Don't try to sit up. You're weak."

"Where's Shadow?" Brittney asked.

"In the living room, bleeding out through his earlobe, I hope."

"You're horrible. Did you hurt him?"

"Not yet." Maria held up a wallet. Inside was a driver's license with Shadow's face, only fresh shaven and smiling.

Brittney stared at the license. "Irving Schwartz?"

"Irving Schwartz, previously from the Hamptons according to this."

Brittney drew in a breath and smiled. "L'il Irving! That's why he named his dick L'il Irving!"

"Do you feel like going home now?" Maria asked. "My understanding is someone named Marcus is on his way to buy you from Irving in there. Armed gang members make my chauffeur nervous."

She shook her head. "I can't go home. I'm wanted for contempt."

Maria hugged her tight. "Not your home, silly. Mine."

"I don't know. We just met."

"Really, I feel like I've known you forever," Maria said with a smile.

"I'm a handful. I got a really strong sex drive. Promise to do naughty things with me?"

Maria licked her lips. "Downright evil things."

Brittney frowned. "Not sure how I feel about that."

"I'll work on you. You'll come around to my point of view eventually."

Maria wrapped the sheet around her and stood up with Brittney in her arms.

"Wow!" Brittney whispered. "You're really strong."

"You will be too."

Maria carried her into the hallway. "So long, Irving. Enjoy shitting in a bag and pissing through a tube."

Brittney frowned. "Maria!"

"What?"

Brittney pouted out her lower lip.

Maria looked disgusted. "Are you pouting at me? Really? I'm lead Perverter of the Church of Morpheus. I've brought down whole governments. Do you honestly believe your pout is going to work?"

Brittney looked up at her with sad eyes behind her black plastic frames.

"Oh, for fuck's sake." She turned around and carried Brittney into the living room. She set her gently on the couch and knelt by Irving.

Maria placed her hands on either side of Irving's face.

His eyes rolled back in his head.

"Irving, you are a son of a bitch, I should kill you with my bare hands..."

"Maria!" Brittney said.

The pout again.

Maria sighed. "All right. Irving, you are never going to hurt anyone again. No more drugs. You are going to leave here and go straight back to your parents and beg them to take you back. You're going to live a good, decent life and stop being a gangsta prick." She pressed the thoughts into his head, making them permanent.

"And?" Brittney said.

She sighed. "And, you're no longer paralyzed. Have a nice day."

Maria dropped his head and turned to Brittney. "Satisfied?"

Brittney smiled and nodded. "Just for that, I'm going to eat your pussy like a fat kid on cake tonight."

"Promises, promises." She picked Brittney up and walked out.

At the bottom of the stairs, Brittney saw the old lady from the train.

"Hi! This is my friend Maria," Brittney said, still held high in Maria's arms.

The old woman was pulling a folding grocery cart into her ground floor apartment.

She looked Maria up and down. And then she smiled. "Never seen a knight in shining armor with tits before, but you'll do."

Maria laughed and they stepped out onto the street with Brittney waving.

"By the way, stop calling me Maria. You will address me as Mistress," Maria whispered.

"Ooo, kinky. I like that, Mistress."

"That's my good girl."

Three Months Later...

Brittney sat in the rear facing seat of the stretch limo. Her long legs, longer now by several inches thanks to a series of injections from Maria, stretched out in front of her. They were encased in black latex boots that reached to mid-thigh.

Standing up in the heels, she was precisely six feet, eight inches tall.

Her bust had been expanded even further to a 42 J cup, the same as her Mistress, who sat facing her in the opposite seat.

Brittney wore a simple black dress stretched over her black latex halter and mini-skirt. The dress was meant to cover the extravagance of the rubber outfit beneath. They were still in Manhattan, after all.

She still wore the black glasses she had always worn, but Mistress had made her remove the lenses altogether.

Brittney pouted and told her that wearing empty frames made her look silly.

Mistress replied that was the whole point, and went on to give Brittney her whore name: Bubble Brain Brittney.

There had been more pouting, until Mistress had shown Brittney her new birth certificate, issued by the Church of Morpheus: Brittney de Marapova, aka Bubble Brain Brittney, Occupation: Street Whore / Assistant / Slave, Domme: Maria Marapova, Lead Perverter of the Church of Morpheus.

As they drove slowly out of Manhattan, Brittney's pink lips sucked on a bright pink sucker.

She had a sketchpad and a pen in her hand.

Maria sat across from her, dressed in the same outfit, only in white.

She studied a tablet computer.

Brittney looked up at her, smiling occasionally, her hand whispering across the page, tongue fellating the pink candy.

Maria didn't look up from her pad, but she smiled. "What are you doing, Brittney?"

She giggled around the sucker. "Nothing."

"Are you drawing me?"

She took the sucker out of her mouth and touched it with her tongue. "Maybe."

Maria put down the tablet and smiled. "Come here and show it to me."

Brittney bounced out of her seat and snuggled in beside her.

Maria had been working with her for months. The girl's intellect was improving, slowly, though she would never be the genius she had been.

And, yet, where her intellect had suffered, her artistic talent had blossomed.

On the page was a professional looking line drawing of Maria sitting just as she was down to fine detail. But, the artist had made some changes to reality.

In the picture, Maria was sitting with her legs spread wide, dress and miniskirt pulled up to her waist as Brittney crouched on all fours at her crotch, eating her out.

Maria laughed. "You know, we can fuck all we want on the plane to Havana - it's Church owned."

"I know," Brittney whispered. "But, I want you now, Mistress."

She kissed Brittney gently and guided her down between her legs as she flung them wide apart.

Brittney moaned at the sight of her pussy. She leaned forward and licked the inverted crucifix piercing in Mistress's clit, and then reached back between her own legs and fingered her own matching piercing.