Brod: Breeding Osaka Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde came again, arcs of clear pussy juice spraying my belly and washing some of the thick sperm away. She howled, baring her teeth, clenching her eyes shut. I reached forward, grabbed a handful of golden hair, and released her shoulders, using her head for leverage as I pounded her womb, her legs slapping my balls, my balls slapping my thighs.

I saw Yara standing at the back of the room, smiling proudly. Valeska and Thalita shared a chaise, tongues intertwined. Thalita was pumping that big purple dildo from the orientation in and out of Valeska's pussy, bulging out her abs. The number of clothed bodies was dwindling.

The Russian lady's eyes were rolling all over the place, and gibberish spilled from her lips the way our juices gushed out of the other set. SPLURSCH-SPLURSCH-SPLURSCH. She was a toy in my hands. Her hair providing a handle, her spine arched back, her toes curled. The woman's arms and legs flopping limply like those of a ragdoll. Her cunt kept squeezing, clutching, a constant, body-rattling orgasm. The womb felt like it was doing flips, the muscles spasming this way and that.

I felt the pressure. The rumble. The bulging. The swelling of my cock. The frenzied sperm raging in my cock and balls. I turned her head to the side and growled at her, "You're a mother now." BLUUUUUUURCH! She screamed as my cock blasted. I shot a wad. Another. Oh, that miraculous sensation of making a mommy! SPLOOOORSCH, SPLOOOORSCH, SPLOOOORSCH. Her belly sagged lower and lower. The women were caressing and rubbing it. More of them lapped sperm from my balls and thighs. I even felt a woman licking my ass cheeks.

Countless sperm writhed inside her, raging, frenzied as they sought out every available egg in her womb. Their tails thrashed as they crashed against them like heat-seeking missiles, acrosomes detonating against the zonae pellucidae. Membranes punctured, the eggs stood no chance of escaping as my sperm found them wherever they hid.

It was like she could feel all of them, swimming throughout. I sank to my knees. The blonde's belly was so full of sperm now she could lay on top of it. She was limp, but my cock was still hard, and I had more cum for her. Her belly jiggled and bounced and slapped the floor. SMAK-SMAK-SMAK.

Her head arched back as her volcanic orgasm continued. I painted myself white as I came and came. Thalita came up to us. Several of the women around us now looked several months pregnant, having swallowed so much secondhand sperm. The blonde started slapping the floor. She was actually tapping out to my cock! Thalita grabbed her and pulled her away. SPLUUUURCH! Her pussy erupted. The space was filled with squirming women. I grabbed their heads and pushed them down. They gulped and swallowed audibly. Gluck-gluck-gluck. GLOOOORCH, GLOOORCH. Liter after liter of jizz filled their eager mouths.

I wasn't even done cumming when I grabbed a short-haired Japanese girl's hips and forced her onto my cock. Its bulk stretched her out in seconds, slamming deep into her body, pushing her belly outward.

"Minoru!" she wailed as I bulged her belly upward and shot another wad instantly. SPLOOOOORCH! Boiling-hot, potent semen gushed into her by the pint and filled her stomach up as my cock stretched out her silky tunnel. Inside her, my semen sprayed past her cervix in a thick torrent that splattered the top of her womb in white, filling her even through the barrier, ensuring her pregnancy within a second.

GLUUUUUURCH. Even with my cock gushing a torrent of jizz, I slammed my hips forward. My fat organ pressurized the jizz within her, popping her cervix open. You could see the shift in her belly as the bulge of sperm moved up higher and she came violently, shuddering around my cock.

I turned her on her side and grabbed her thigh, my cock pushing upward under her chest as she clawed at the floor. My balls engulfed her leg as I pounded into her, fucking her while I came. She was already pregnant, but I my cock was ravenous and it needed her.

BLOOORCH, BLOOORCH, BLOOORCH. Who knew how much time passed. The little Japanese lady screamed and grabbed the hands of her nearest neighbor, tears of ecstasy in her eyes as I made her a mother. Her whole body bounced as I pounded her, her belly expanding as my cock slammed the inside of her womb. She already looked swollen with twins by the time I stopped orgasming.

Every time I thrust into her, I could feel my own spunk squishing around my cock, gushing around its girth, squirting on my belly and balls and her legs. I draped her leg over my shoulder, leaned forward on all fours, and thrust into her, panting raggedly, growling in my throat. I felt like an animal. Trillions of sperm tingled the insides of my nuts. I needed to blow another load. I needed to spread my seed and fill more bellies! My balls were so tight!

"Broooood!" she screamed. She came again, again, and again, painting me with layer after layer of cunt juice until she went limp. KLLLLRSCH, KLLLLRSCH, KLLLLRSCH! Then I erupted. GLOOOORCH. GLOOOORCH. Liters of semen blasted through my cock's throat, filling it, stretching it, blasting again, again, minutes passing as her belly grew bigger and bigger, rising up even further, spreading out in front of her, a pale, jiggling balloon.

More sperm erupted, cascading over her thigh and down my balls and spreading out in a thick pool. Even with as big as the space was, it reeked like the orgy it had become.

Her stomach kept growing, becoming more spherical, and I knew from experience she was near her limit, her back arching as she came in her fuck-induced coma. Valeska appeared. I pulled back. The big blonde pulled the limp girl off my cock. SCHLOOORR-POP! I fell back on my ass, sitting on the floor. I laid back as the ladies descended in a frenzy. As she was dragged away, gushing, the girl hugged her belly and muttered, "I'm a mother now...."

Dozens of soft, dainty hands and little fingers grabbed my fuckrod. I felt the crowd surging, squirming, dripping bodies blocking my vision. I spread my legs to give them room. Every inch of cock was covered with a tongue or a finger. I felt them licking and sucking my tip as I unloaded. SPLUUUURCH, SPLUUUURCH, SPLUUUURCH. What didn't get gulped down ended up spraying into the air, white streaks on the ceiling, more hot seed dripping down the columns.

Women sucked on mouthfuls of sweaty ball-flesh and kneaded my nuts to encourage me to give them more seed. Their slippery bodies slid against mine, making a hot tent of woman-flesh that surrounded me.

Suddenly, it went dark. A pussy was on my face. I don't even know who it was. I grabbed her hips and slipped my tongue into her. She was already so turned on by the orgy that she exploded instantly. SKLLLRT-SKLLLRT-SKLLLRT! She sang out and attempted to drown me with her pussy, her juices filling my mouth and throat as I gulped down, forcing me to close my eyes and soaking my hair, flowing over my face.

I felt another pussy against the tip of my cock. No idea who that was, either, but she slammed her hips down and I heard another scream. I felt squeezing, silky flesh around my glans, spraying nectar coating my erection.

I had no idea what was going on. Maybe the other women were helping the new cock-rider? All I know was that she abruptly slammed down on my cock and I felt a cervix dilate and a womb stretch, and suddenly over half my 28 inch behemoth was inside a hot, silky cunt, and my ears were full of howling.

I kept eating that quivering pussy as my cock got ridden, orgasm after orgasm, for who I couldn't tell. I felt her clutching my glans through the flesh of her own stomach. At some point, the pussy disappeared and another took its place. All I tasted, smelt, and felt were the women. It was glorious. And the glory swelled in my balls and I announced, "Say hello to the new mommy!" I mean, there was about a good chance that it was one of the Japanese women! Hopefully I used the right language.

Granted, considering I was yelling into a vagina, I don't know if anyone heard me.

SPLOOOORCH! SPLOOOORCH! SPLOOOORCH! I couldn't see it, but I felt that incredible release, the incomparable sensation of my nuts going off and all those sperm raging their way into another womb. I could feel her walls pull away from my cock as I inflated her belly. It grew and grew, pushing the whimpering crowd back. I heard her scream again and again, her cunt squirting over and over, SKLLLRRT-SKLLLLRRT-SKLLLRRRRT!

Her belly came down on mine as she swelled, and I felt her go limp as my cock kept pumping. I closed my eyes. The wonderful sensation of creating new life. The rush of sperm, knowing I had fertilized her. Her hot belly engulfed my chest, sticking to me, flesh coated in spunk and sweat. It jiggled and pressed down on me. And I kept shooting! GLOOORCH. GLOOORCH. I felt my semen rushing around my cock. And she felt all that virility and power inside her, ensuring her family was about to get bigger.

The crowd dispersed momentarily as Thalita came to dislodge the woman from my raging organ. Schlrrrr-pop! The second there was room, they descended on my cock again.

***

I put my hand on her ass and pulled my hips back. She laid there, legs dangling down past her gargantuan tummy, splayed over it like a bean-bag. Schlllrrkh-pop! My glans came free, my pearl-frosted cock bounced, ropes of jizz connected us for a moment, stretching as she gushed goopy seed. GLOOOORSCH. A white waterfall crashed onto the heads of the women surrounding me.

My cock bobbed in front of me as it continued to go off. SPLOORCH. SPLOOORCH.

I looked down. Their eager, pretty little faces looked up, makeup smeared everywhere, mouths opening like baby birds, all those eyes looking hungrily up at me. Schloorph. Schlurrrp! Glurk-glurk-glurk. They eagerly cleaned up my jizz as it shot out, slurping down liters of it, bellies bulging.

A few minutes passed, and I finished. I looked over at the chaises. One of the girls was eating Valeska's pussy while Thalita and Yara watched. I couldn't hear what they were saying.

"How long has it been?!" I called.

"About four hours!" answered Yara. She stood up and began wading through the crowd towards us. Her pussy looked swollen and I saw juices leaking down her legs. I wondered if she'd gotten her pussy serviced, too?

"How many?" I asked her. She stood there, glancing down at the servile women.

Valeska moaned, her hand clutching the girl's head tightly as she ground her fleshy mound into her face.

"How many is that?" I asked, pointing at the gushing girl.

"Twenty-six," she answered. "Right on schedule. You hungry?"

I nodded.

"Good. Because I already ordered your lunch," she said, smiling. I don't know where she got it, but she had a washcloth and began wiping my brow.

I walked back to the chair. My wonderful clients followed. Their nude bodies filled the pit. Sloorsch. Slooorsch. I walked through my own squishing sperm, up above my ankles, squishing between my toes. I sat down. Yara handed me a bottle of water. I began chugging it as sweat rolled off my hot skin.

My two-foot-plus cock pulsed, still ready and eager. My balls still felt ludicrously full. I felt a small amount of relief, but it was like finding a glass of water in the desert. It was nice, but I knew it wasn't a solution. I needed to knock more women up.

Twenty-six ladies, gushing and swollen. On a normal day, I usually spend 4-6 hours having sex with about that many people, most of which are female. But even so, it takes a lot more than that to satisfy me at this point in my life.

A chubby Japanese girl looked up at me from the floor with big, brown eyes. We smiled at each other. Her belly was big even without my help, and her fat tits sat atop it. She knelt submissively near my feet, brushing back her brown-dyed hair.

She asked a pensive question, "Do you like me?"

I chuckled and said, "I'll show you. Get on your hands and knees. Turn around and bend over."

She did just that, presenting a fuzzy cunt to me. I grabbed her hips, groaned, and pulled her backward. My gushing dome kissed her dripping cunt and she cried out as I stuffed my pulsing organ into her. I showed her all the hesitance that the more traditionally attractive girls got.

"Oaaauuuh! Never felt! Anything! Like this!" she howled at the gathering.

Squiilllsch! Her belly bulged out even bigger as my gargantuan slab of flesh filled her with my potence. My fluids gushed into her body.

Sure, just the idle emissions from my erect cock could knock all these women up. But we wanted to be absolutely certain, right? And where was the fun in just squirting a little spunk into them and being done with it? I'm sure all of the catatonic women recovering on the lounges would agree.

The seminal slurry filled all the space available in her tunnel, putting more pressure on her cervix.I bounced my hips, pulled her back, SCHPLOP! I was in her womb.

The chubby girl nearly collapsed on her face as she scrunched it up, curled her toes, and gushed on me. SKLLRSCH! SKLLRSCH! SKLLRSCH!

"SO BIG!" she screeched.

"I don't need to speak Japanese to understand that," mused Yara. There was a knock on the door.

I pointed at Yara and said, "If it's a woman, don't let her in here. We don't want a repeat of last time."

Yara nodded. "Could'a been worse. You could have had to pay child support."

"True," I agreed.

I grabbed the girl's hips and began to pump her back and forth. Gliisch. Gliisch. Gliisch. I made a rumbling noise, pulling her further back as I fucked her relatively slowly.

"Mmh! Mmh! Oooh! Oooh!" she whimpered and moaned with every thrust of my monstrous cock deep into her womb. Silky heat clutched my cock. It just feels so right. My cock sank a little deeper each time, pulsing powerfully inside her body, filling her completely, her feet rubbing against my heavy balls.

Yara came back with a platter of sushi and huge amount of sashimi. Protein and carbs. Just what I needed.

I pumped my hips, small, casual thrusts, my ravenous organ stretching her womb and squishing my own fluid so that it squirted around my girth.

I put the platter on the girl's back and started eating it rapidly. Usually, I'd take my time, but I wanted to get back to the sex. I didn't even bother with wasabi and soy sauce. Which was a good thing, because it would have spilled, and wasabi isn't generally very good for sex.

I sighed, tasting the high-quality fresh-caught fish from downstairs. My ladies moved in to lick and suck at my balls, and more of them began to stroke the foot or so of cock not buried inside the newest lady. I let out a growl of pleasure as they made sure to lavish my balls with praise—after all, I still had their babies in there.

SKLLLRRT. SKLLLRRT. SKLLLRRT. The chubby girl began gushing and squirming and curling her toes while squirting once more. Her hot juices sprayed around my cock, clear nectar running down over my balls. Some of her fluids spattered off my belly and onto my food. I finished it without hesitation.

Yara took the plate. I got out of the chair, scooting it back with my foot, and began pumping my cock vigorously into the chubby girl's slowly-expanding womb, wrapping my powerful arms around her waist as I pounded her. SKLORSCH-SKLORSCH-SKLORSCH. I groaned. My balls were too big to swing and smack her legs, so they just kind of engulfed her calves and squished between our thighs.

Minutes later, she howled, and I exploded. GLOOORCH. GLOOORCH. My cock detonated like a cannon. I groaned. She collapsed onto her face a she came. But then she began to rise again—not under her own power, but under that of her growing belly. Sperm blasted her insides, it gushed out around me, and her belly expanded to become a personal waterbed. I put my hand on her ass and pulled my cock out of her. The glans popped free. A centimeter-thick layer of jizz clung to my organ.

A girl was sitting in the jizz nearby, fingering her clit, biting her lower lip. As soon as my cock was free, sperm still flowing from its tip, I pushed her down, grabbed her hips, and stuffed my cock into her. SQUILSCH-SQUILSCH-SQUILSCH! She screamed and came violently, a steaming-hot fountain gushing around my cock. My heavy balls spanked her little ass. Her eyes rolled back, her stomach bulged, a pale tent. Her mouth lolled open. Her womb and cunt spasmed as she came again, again, again. And as her voice became hoarse from screaming, I filled her. GLOOORCH, GLOOOORCH, GLOOOOOORCH! She grew bigger and bigger until her belly mushed up against the last girl.

It felt so good! You really can't know. I don't know how to explain it. The pressure in my nuts abated as she grew larger and larger. My sperm-pangs ceased for a few seconds. She cried out. I closed my eyes. Euphoria warmed me from the inside out, tickling my balls, my cock, radiating through my body.

As my orgasm ended, so did that feeling. I needed it again!

I grabbed another girl and bent her over the last one's belly. She looked back at me, her jet-black hair mired in jizz, turned into dark tentacles. Then her eyes flared open and her jaw dropped, her back arched, and her cunt gushed as I slammed my spunk-slathered cock into her cunt.

My flesh-monster entered her womb and I bounced her up and down on top of the jiggling belly-turned-bed of the last girl. She lay on the floor, wailing, eyes clenched shut, hands grabbing up fistfuls of jizz from the floor. The spunk was so deep it was up past her ears, lapping at her cheeks. Her belly wobbled with the weight of the new girl, molding around her. With every thrust, jizz blasted from her gaping cunt and onto my balls, painting it over and over with hot white.

Every time I slammed my cock into the womb of the new girl, she screeched. Hands rubbed over my back, ladies stroked my balls, more pressed against the bottom-girl's belly. Nails scratched my shoulders, tongues lapped at my back.

My fleshy battering ram slammed into the deepest depths of her womb, pressing her insides aside, bulging it out, ramming the belly below and sending another gush of sperm out of the stretched-out pussy. SKLORCH! SKLORCH! SKLORCH! GLRCH! GLRCH! GLRCH!

All around us, women fingered themselves into a frenzy. Some scooped up handfuls of jizz to slurp up. Many were slathering it all over their bodies. Some sat around the edges of the circle, watching, finger-fucking their cunts, their feet buried deep in my spunk.

Minutes later, I felt the pressure clenching my balls. I leaned in and told her, "You'll be a mother in three ... two ... one!" GRROOOOOOORCH! My balls rumbled, my cock swelled, jizz blasted her insides.

Her belly exploded in size, her cunt exploded in orgasm, her lungs exploded with a scream. I arched my back, closing my eyes, feeling trillions of sperm bursting out of my balls like a broken dam, rushing through my cock, eager to find the newest girl's eggs, deep in her uterus.

She grew heavier and heavier, until she slipped off the swollen girl beneath and splashed into the cum below. SPLORT! It splashed everywhere, hot white spunk splattering faces, including mine, coating my chest. She howled. BLOOORCH. BLOOORCH. BLOOORCH! I kept blowing my load, pumping liter after liter of raw potence into her womb. She clutched the floor through the semen, her legs flexing, her toes curling.

Cum blasted around my cock as she kicked her legs and swelled, her belly pushing against her neighbor's. Then her feet settled in the jizz, she bit her lip, and kept cumming, mewling peacefully as she rode out her intense orgasm.