Brod: Breeding Osaka Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Science is exactly why I did this, Brod!" she insisted, her dark tits jiggling in a low-cut top. "I went to the beach at Suma, and while I was in the water, I unplugged my cunt and released bathtubs of boiling-fresh Brod batter from my big, bloated belly! Ooh, seven-word alliteration!" she said, then she slapped the desk. "After the incident at the pool a couple years ago, I wanted to see what would happen in the ocean. See how fertile you really are. I thought the currents and sheer volume and dilution would prevent anyone from getting pregnant. But look what happened! You gave free fertility treatments to 105 Japanese women and 48 tourists! They should be thankful to be pregnant with your progeny, Brod!" She rolled her eyes. "Really, it's a shame that you don't just go out and have a fap in the bay."

"Nahid, this is your fault, you crazy bitch," I growled.

"Gendered insults, Brod! And you complain about me being politically incorrect," she laughed. "You're going to change the genetic makeup of the entire world with my help! Look at how much we accomplished!" she pointed at the monitor. "Imagine what would happen if you blew your whole load in a more closed environment, like a lake?!"

I have to admit. As mad as I was, I was also getting more and more turned on by the thought. Being free to blow my load any time in whoever I want. Knocking up hundreds of women in one fell swoop. I looked deep into her tits. My cock swelled in my sweatpants.

"You know how much money this is going to cost me?!" I stood up and came around her side of the desk. "Not to mention those women didn't want babies!"

"Don't be silly, what woman wouldn't want your babies? Besides, you're clearly enjoying this, judging by that erection. Wait. Brod, what are you doing?" she asked, suddenly looking alarmed.

I didn't say anything. I grabbed her, pulled her out of the chair, and kicked it aside. I bent her over her desk. I pulled down my sweats. My dripping behemoth came free, a massive monolith of flesh. I hiked up her skirt and lab coat. The little minx had no panties on!

I grabbed her hips and shoved my slick cock up between her ass cheeks. I shoved my cock into her.

"Ahhhhuaaaaaahh!" She howled as I shoved forward with so much force that her desk scooted forward. The feet groaned. GROOORNG. Her Newton's Cradle toppled off the desk. Her lamp fell over. My cock was a foot inside her, bulging out her belly. Steaming-hot pre gushed into her intestines.

The door open. An intern poked her head in, looked at us, then slowly closed it again.

"I! Swear!" I grunted as I began pounding her ass. "You! Want to! Aggravate me!"

"Fffhuuurrngh!" she screamed as her cunt began to contract. Skllrsch! Sklrrsch! Cunt juice gushed onto my sweats, soaking the grey darkly. "B-Brod!" she cried.

I grabbed her hair-bun and pulled her head back as I pounded her. SMAK-SMAK-SMAK. My balls slammed her legs. Her desk scooted forward continually. Cupfuls of precum squirted out around my cock, even as her belly swelled with liters of the fresh, hot syrup.

Her massive tits bounced up and down on the desk, the motion so vigorous that her blouse came undone. SCHLRK-SCHLRK-SCHLRK.

"Hmmmuaaaugh! Brod!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Klik. The door opened, and several interns came in standing there, watching. Cell phones appeared in their hands, and pictures got taken.

Nahid clawed at the air as her fat tits began squirting milk all over the place. Phllssch! With each bounce upon her massive udders, white arcs of the sweet fluid squirted the labcoats of her interns Her heels left the ground, her belly bulged out, a brown tent. Her bun came loose. Hair poured out.

The pants on the female interns were darkly stained. There were a couple boys in the mix, too, pitching tents as they watched me. Hands found their way beneath the cloth.

I growled as I felt my balls tightening. Nahid laid her cheek on the wood, gripping the edge of the desk for dear life as puddles of milk spread out. Her stockings soaked up precum as it slicked over her inner thighs.

I closed my eyes halfway as I felt the clenching, felt the swell inside my cock's throat. GLOOOOOORCH! I erupted, jizz blasting deep into her bowels, filling her with intense heat from the inside out. GLOOOOOORCH! Her belly began swelling. BLUUUUURCH! I groaned. White gunk sprayed around my cock as I pounded her. It leaked down her legs. Her belly grew bigger than her tits.

I wasn't the same as knocking a woman up, but it'd have to do.

SPLUUUURT. SPLUUUUUURT! The interns moaned and groaned, settling into the chairs as they watched.

Nahid's belly grew bigger, bigger, lifting her up until it was almost a yard across, a great, brown blob, jiggling with every motion. Jizz poured out of her. "Is this how big you were?!" I asked. She was almost vertical now, her belly was so big.

Nahid opened her mouth, looked back at me. Her eyes bugged out, she closed her mouth. Her cheeks puffed outward. She turned forward. "Bloooorkh!" my jizz erupted from her mouth, a white fountain arcing from her dark lips as her eyes rolled back into her head. Milk sprayed from her tits, juice sprayed from her cunt, cum sprayed from her nose. It poured out over her tits and belly. The cum splattered into a growing puddle as she erupted from every hole. It crept over the shoes of our audience.

I sighed in relief as I felt my load ending.

I looked at the nearest intern. A cute tan boy.

I wasn't mad at them, but hey, I was here, and my cock was hard and ready, so....

***

I sighed as I pulled my sperm-drenched sweats back into place, working my balls and cock back into it.

Splat. Splat. I walked through ankle-deep spunk. It squished into my sandals, around my toes. I stepped around a swollen boy. He groaned, lying atop his swollen belly as cum gushed out of his ass. I had to slide a cute Latina through the muck, her tan belly furnishing her with a bed, her coat's tail draped up over her head.

I looked over my shoulder. Nahid was a wreck. Her belly was pinning her down, taking up most of her desk. Her monitor was lying on the ground. The lamp was broken. The papers and books were drenched in semen. The wood wasn't visible.

Cum rolled down the walls. I smiled in amusement. her framed degrees were caked in my spunk. It rolled off her bookshelf. Her desk was halfway across the room from where it had been. Chairs were toppled.

The doctor's hair was a mess, dark tendrils hanging from her head as she stared blankly at a wall, tongue lolling out. I'd made sure to fuck Nahid several times. The interns fared better, and were scattered around the room. But Nahid wouldn't be able to walk right for days. Her ass and cunt were both stretched so wide you could have pushed a football in there. Her clothes were shredded. The phone was hanging off the hook and making an angry buzzing noise. I took Nahid's picture.

I was still covered in semen when I got back to my car. I texted Mariam a picture of her ruined mother before calling her. I knew it would bring a smile to the lips on her face, and moisture to the others. My bank accounts were about to shrink. I was just thankful my cock made money faster than it spent it.

It's not easy being a hyper-hung professional breeder.

***

Sarkopheros Says:

I hoped you enjoyed the second half and conclusion to Breeding Osaka! Well, "half" isn't really accurate, since this one is 4,521 words longer than the last, clocking in at 11,810. I think it's pretty fun.

If you're wondering, no, I don't speak Japanese. Yes, I copped out when I was writing the dialogue for the Japanese speakers. But honestly, even if I did speak fluent Japanese, it would get tedious reading the words in two languages to slog your way through the dialogue.

As always, comments and constructive criticism are always welcome and encouraged. I really love hearing from you guys, and I definitely want to know what you think since this was a different sort of story than the last ones. So what did you think of this one?

You can ask Brod questions on his Tumblr at thehelepolis.tumblr.com.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2016. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.