Brod: Breeding Osaka Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel all that energy. Inside her womb, it would feel as if each of my sperm were tickling the walls as they were stretched thin as those of a balloon. The insides of her body were on fire, all the heat from my loins pouring into hers. Sweat rolled over her skin. She could feel semen as thick as yogurt inside her, outside her body, a thick gunk vibrating with my power.

And just like all of those before her, there was no question in her mind that she was now pregnant.

***

Hours later, I pulled my cock out of the last mother for today. Schllrrrk-ploph! It bounced up and down, a finger-thick coating of pearly spunk on its surface. Thick ropes of semen stretched down from my nuts and my pulsing organ.

I stood above sixty twitching, swollen, gushing women. I felt relief. A euphoric calm. The pressure was gone for now. My heavy balls were still bigger than my head, but as they bounced, they felt so much lighter.

Just imagine that. For weeks and weeks, you have a backpack full of bricks hanging from your body. Sure, after a while, maybe you can ignore it. But it keeps getting in the way. It's painful, stressful. That bag swings and bangs on your legs with every step. You can hardly concentrate on anything else because that fucking bag is so distracting.

Then, the bag is gone. That's how I felt. Like I was suddenly lighter. Deep-seated, whole-body relief. More profound than when I bang a whole sorority while disarmed.

Even so, it took almost fifteen minutes for my cock to realize it was sated, and only then did it start to deflate.

The pit area was now as deep as my knee, flooded with steaming, white, boiling-hot gunk. My sperm holds heat very well, and when it's fully armed, it can stay hot for hours after I shoot it. No one is really sure why.

Not all of them had made it to the chaises. Pale, fleshy balloons rested against the pool's edges, their bellies spread out over their legs, sitting in my sperm. Their arms rested atop the walls around the circumference. Their heads laid back, drool hung from their tongues. Some laid forward, against their own bellies.

I waded through my own seed and sat in my chair. My balls disappeared into the sperm. It was high enough to engulf the seat of the chair, squishing between my ass cheeks. I sighed and flopped my cock over one leg, its head dipping back into the semen.

My broad, solid body was caked in layers of thick, white frosting. I must have looked like a ghost. Or at least, a ghost that had just woken up. It was in my hair like gel, turning it into an absurd blooming onion mashed to one side. My chest heaved as I caught my breath.

Two-thirds of the chaises were laden with heavily-laden women. The furniture creaked under the combined weight of a new mother and the great load of jizz bloating her womb. Thalita and Valeska laid the girls on their stomachs, because all that jizz lying on top of someone makes it hard to breathe.

Splat-splat-splat. My sperm dripped from the ceiling. It ran down the columns. Sheets of semen flowed down the window. It was all over the wooden floor. The air was a palpable fog of raw sex.

A few swollen ladies lied around my chair, cunts gaping, yawning open, streched-out caverns flowing with a river of pearly spunk. They would have been effortless to fist, they were so stretched out. My semen poured from them. One of them absently licked and kissed my flaccid organ. Blonde, brown, black, dyed, their hair was messed up and full of jizz.

I looked around the pool I'd made. If any woman got into it without having Nahid's birth control, she'd become pregnant instantly. It's kind of weird, but a lot of fun to know you have that much power between your legs. Being so fertile you can create a life unintentionally.

Slorsch. Slorsch. I heard someone wading through the jizz. I looked. Thalita and Valeska smirked down at me.

"You're not done yet, sperm-slave," said Valeska.

"It's our turn, Broddy, we've been waiting all day," chuckled Thalita.

***

Hours later, I finally got showered and got to bed. The bathroom was still a mess and I'd have lots of explaining to do. But I was exhausted.

Valeska and Thalita got what they'd been craving all day—wombs so full of spunk the two of them took up most of the bathtub we'd filled with jizz earlier. Each one was a good four feet or more in diameter, each one with a cunt gaping and gushing jizz. Their bellies spilled over the sides as seed spilled from their slits—though the "slits" were more like "culverts" at this point. Valeska's pale belly pushed up against Thalita's. The lied there, groaning, relaxing. I was sleeping in another part of the suite.

Jizz caked their muscular forms. Valeska glared over at her "sister," unable to move much. Semen slowly flowed out of them by the liter, rising up and up around their bodies.

"Hey. You want to go down to the actual hot tub?" asked Valeska.

"Sure, but we're a bit large for that," Thalita chuckled, rubbing her hands over her vastly swollen stomach. It was even bigger than Valeska's. Her abs were completely gone, though her shoulders and powerful, sculpted arms glistened in the light. Semen squished under her big, muscular rump, around the thick thighs of both women. "Oh, my, this feels divine!" she sighed.

Valeska smirked and shifted, getting her legs under her and lunging forward. BLOMPH! Her belly slammed into Thalita's. She couldn't reach out and grab Thalita, so she settled for just mashing her belly into the other woman's. Walls of flesh crashed. Two jiggling balloons squished together. Squirsch-squilllsch. BLOOORCH! Jizz began gushing from the blonde and the brunette. Both of them moaned, feeling my hot seed gushing out of their bodies.

I wish I'd been awake for this show.

"Mmph-aaaugh!" groaned Valeska as her blown-out Viking-cunt gushed my Asian jizz. It poured out of her in a white arc, splashing down into the tub.

"Mmmmh-oooh!" moaned Thalita, panting, smiling, loving the feeling of all that pressure inside her body.

Valeska pushed her feet against the tub, avoiding slipping and hefting her giant belly with both muscular arms, pushing it more atop Thalita's. The pressure increased. Semen was blasting from both of them. Liter after liter of thick white, filling the tub up all over again. It rose and rose.

Soon, their bellies were both small enough that they wrapped their muscular arms around each other. Valeska's biceps flexed, her arms wrapped around Thalita's powerful back, and she mashed her tongue into the Brazilian girl's. Thalita grabbed handfuls of toned, round, ample glute. Both of them gaped and gushed. Nothing was visible below their shoulders, the tub full of jizz once more, sloshing and splashing around them as the two titanesses tongue-wrestled.

They slurped loudly, eagerly. Jizz rolled down Valeska's shoulders. Mouthfuls of it passed between. Ropes of my potent seed stuck them together, stretching, snapping, slipping between their wanton lips.

Thalita pushed Valeska back through the white muck. Slooorsch! Semen crested the sides of the tub, adding to the growing, sticky pool. She stood up, smirking as white waves of jizz rolling down bronze skin, highlighting her thick quads. Thalita turned around, shoving her big ass into Valeska's face.

"What are you doing, you fat-ass jizz-blimp?!" growled Valeska. "I could shove my whole head in that sloppy sperm-vent, you're so stretched out!"

"Oh, please, you're just as stretched-out as I am," chuckled Thalita before shoving her ass into Valeska's face, grabbing the sides of the tub, biting her lower lip, and contracting her abs.

GLOORSCH! White jizz erupted from inside her body, filling Valeska's mouth and engulfing her head.

GLURK-GLURK-GLURK! The blonde tried to slurp up all the jizz, gulping eagerly, but it was too much, rolling over her face, over her eyes, forcing her to close them. It poured down her neck as she swallowed, her belly growing once more as the hot lips of Thalita's cunt engulfed the lower half of her face. Her hands reached up, rubbing over the bigger woman's ass as she drank.

"Oh, yes, little sister needs her protein," laughed Thalita.

Valeska reached up and began fingering Thalita, her fingertips teasing the Amazon's enormous clit. Granted, it was the right size for her body, but Thalita is huge. A throaty moan echoed through the bathroom. Unfortunately for me, I had a couple doors between us, and I was exhausted from knocking up sixty women and then having both of them riding my cock and sitting on my face for another couple hours. I was pretty much a well-hung rock at that point.

Thalita bit her lower lip, squeezing the edges of the tub, rolling her hips, grinding her muff into Valeska's face as the Viking's tongue explored her silky tunnel. The stretched-out lips engulfed half her face. More sperm came forth, rewarding her effort.

I really wish I could have seen this. The glistening, thick, muscular thighs. Thalita's big ass perked up, pussy being eaten by Valeska, sperm being extracted.

Thalita began rubbing faster and faster, pushing Valeska's head into the wall. "Mmh! Ooohhh, yes!" she mewled, loving every second of it. Valeska pushed her fingers into Thalita's sore pussy, curled them down, teasing the roof of her cunt near the entrance. Her other hand began to massage the already ravaged lips, and—

"Aaugh! That's it!" Her thighs tensed. Her belly squeezed. Heat welled up, and released. SKLLLRT-SKLLLRT-SKLLLRRRT! A clear spray blasted Thalita's face, mixed with cupfuls of my jizz. It completely drenched her, waves of pussy juice crashing over her head, soaking her hair, washing away sperm, adding more. Droplets splattered the wall, rolling downward. SKLLRSCH. SKLLRRRSCH!

Thalita closed her eyes, sighing in relief as she knelt in the tub. Sloorsch. "Okay, now I'm ready to go to the hot tub."

Valeska smirked, standing up, wiping the juice from her face and flicking it aside. Splat!

Their feet squished through jizz as they went to the shower to wash off.

About twenty minutes later, the two giant women were headed downstairs. At this hour, no one was in the halls except for a couple of the maintenance staff, who gaped at the wall of feminine muscle heading towards them. And probably at the smell, because both of them still smelled like sex.

They lowered themselves into the hot tub outside. It was a nice night. Steam rolled off the glowing water. Valeska and Thalita relaxed, their abs loosening.

"I can still feel sperm inside me," moaned Thalita. "Can you feel it? Mmmh. It's so good," she sighed. "My little Broddy is such a stud!"

Valeska chuckled, patting her swollen tummy. "I got a gut and a womb full of baby-batter. I'm gonna be dripping for days. Sperm-bag did a good job serving us."

The shower had been quick and crude. They thought they'd gotten all the sperm ,but there was the matter of the gunk caught between labia and vulva, and spunk they'd missed under the hoods of their clits. The heat relaxed their muscles. The bubbles tickled their skin. They sank lower, looking up at the clouds drifting by overhead.

As their powerful muscles relaxed, some of the residual semen in their wombs began to drain, trickling out into the bubbling water. Sperm dissolved. White clouds bloomed under the water as well as above before dissipating.

***

So it went. Over the next two weeks, I stuffed my cock into hundreds of women.

I grabbed hips, shoved my cock in, built pyramids of swollen Japanese mothers. I stuffed more dick into them than any woman should take, filled them each with enough sperm to father an army. My ears were almost deaf from the screams, my skin not touching air for days, covered constantly in sweat, cunt-juice and my own cum.

I emptied my balls over and over, trying to sate the desire that I felt in my loins. Hundreds of bellies swelled, littering the room. I filled the pit area over and over, wading through my own hot sperm for a fortnight.

Sperm cells found thousands of eggs. My balls made uncontrollable amounts. I couldn't fuck fast enough. Every day, I went to bed feeling sated, but woke up with my balls full and my libido raging. I'd spend all my waking hours impregnating lady after lady if I could.

We got a lot of walk-ins. We were only slated for 785, but I ended up stuffing, stretching, and bloating over nine hundred women. Over nine hundred voices cried out in ecstasy as I filled them with sperm, the juices of thousands upon thousands of orgasms drenched me. I smelled like pussy no matter how many times I showered.

After a few days, the drain clogged and my jizz began flooding the room, but the orgy kept going as semen rolled across the entire spa facility and out the door. We weren't swimming in it, exactly, but the whole place was ankle-deep in jizz and I hear people were slipping and falling in the hallway. We improvised by putting sandbags around the inside of the door to control the flooding.

I spent all my time naked, dripping cum. 652 Japanese women ended up with strong, purebred babies inside them. Babies that would help with the dwindling birth rate, babies that the government literally paid them to have. 185 Chinese ladies flew back home, swelling and growing with children. Thirty-eight women from Thailand, nineteen from singapore, and seven from Taiwan got off their airplanes as brand new mothers. I stuffed my cock into two-dozen Russian women and pumped them full of sperm.

Months later, I began receiving a slough of pictures of women with swollen tummies, growing baby bumps. It's hard not to smile at that—seeing women with that maternal glow, the soft smile as they cradle their bellies, knowing they had a child on the way. And, of course, for me, there was also the pride and the pleasure, knowing I'd given them that baby.

And it's also pretty nice to see how the bank accounts look after one of these trips.

But then something very unusual cropped up.

I was in my office. In a rare twist, wasn't littered with random, bloated women and carpeted in sperm. I was naked, though, because why wouldn't I be? You all know I hate wearing pants. My heavy balls sat on the rug under my desk, my feet pressed against their smooth sides. My fat cock was flopped over one leg, glans dangling down. I was back on Nahid's contraceptives, so I didn't feel like my balls were going to explode. I could actually go out in public without having to restrain myself from bending random girls and boys over to stuff my raging organ into.

I heard the chime of an email. I paused the game. I opened the email and found a link to a news article.

Klik! Jane walked into the room with her tablet, smiling at me. She sat down and crossed her legs. "Well, Broddy-boy, looks like we might have an issue. Take a look at that article I just sent you."

"Okay?" I opened the article and began reading it. Apparently, a couple dozen "miraculous pregnancies" had happened in Osaka. Pregnancies unrelated to the ones I'd caused ... intentionally.

After interviewing the women for an earlier article on this, the reporter found that they'd all stayed at the Jouissance, and they'd all used the hot tub within the same few days. This second article was more about how a bunch of women were staying there now, crowding the hot tubs because they thought they'd be blessed with fertility. Oh, how I wish I could have been there to provide!

But it didn't answer the question of, "How did this happen? Wait. You think I did this?"

"Not directly, no. Not like those maids that slipped and fell in your sperm out in the hallway," she chuckled. "But, see, I remembered Thalita and Valeska talking about using a hot tub after they'd rolled in the hay with you. And I reckoned...."

I thought about it for a moment. "Wait." I squinted. "You mean ... you mean to say you think that they spread my sperm to the hot tub by mistake?"

Jane pointed, grinned, and said, "Looks like we have a winner! What else could it be?"

I sighed, putting my hand on my forehead. "Well, fuck. I wonder how long it will take them to figure it out?"

"Well, the times you shot wads o'batter into the pool, the only reason anyone found out was because you shot them an even bigger wad o'money," she chuckled.

"Well, what am I supposed to do?" I asked, leaning back in the chair, a knot in my stomach, a deep growl in my chest. I quit out of the game, forgetting to even save.

You've heard me mention it before that being genetically endowed the way I am is a double-edged sword. Most of the time, I don't focus on this edge. But this was the literal price I had to pay for being ludicrously virile and fertile. I'd impregnated dozens of women simply because my gigantic nuts produce so much thick sperm it clung to my lady-friends and dissolved in the water. I had never even set foot in that hot tub! I was just thankful that my sperm didn't live longer.

And if Thalita and Valeska had gone swimming ... who knew how many women would have used that pool. I looked down at my enormous, bloated balls. I was suddenly very aware of just how huge and full my balls always are. I had the opposite of a WMD between my legs. I could cause dozens of new babies to be born by accident. I was thankful once again that Nahid kept my sperm subdued most of the time.

"We have to prevent this type of shit from happening, I didn't think it'd happen again." I slumped over the desk.

"Yeah, you could be in Forbes," said Jane. "But you spread your money around so much Karl Marx dug his way outta the grave to congratulate you."

"You know, I did fuck some Russian girls," I said, leaning back in the chair. I felt my balls shift on the floor. My leg was getting hot, so I reached down and flopped my cock over the other leg. Flump! "Before I had money, I didn't do this, but now, it's like, a responsibility," I explained.

"I got more good news," chuckled Jane. She tapped on her tablet and sent me another article. Miracle Babies from Suma Beach.

My jaw dropped. "What the fuck?! No, Jane, No! Come on, how could I have done that!" I yelled, jabbing my finger at the monitor. "It says over a hundred and fifty women got pregnant after visiting that beach!"

"Nahid didn't tell you about the swim she took, did she?" asked Jane. "You'd better ask her about it."

***

I jabbed my finger at Nahid and growled, "What the hell did you do?!"

She turned around, her fat tits settling on the desk as she sat there. "Brod! This is a surprise."

"What did you do?!" I demanded. "Check your email!" I really wish I had a newspaper I could slap onto her desk for dramatic effect, but this would have to do.

Nahid read the article, and as she did, a big grin spread from ear to ear on her face, full lips curling up. "It worked! Better than I thought possible!"

"What worked?!" I yelled, sitting in the chair across from her.

"Well, after you fucked me in the morning, I took a little trip while you were banging all those squealing little Japanese girls!" she said, grinning at me, clearly enthused with whatever scheme she'd cooked up. "I was about this big." She held two hands about two feet across in front of her belly. "I plugged my cunt, threw on some maternity wear, and got on a train to the beach! Oh, I was waddling so much, you should have seen the looks on the faces of ... well, everyone! No one has tits like me in Japan! Honestly, I'm surprised someone as sexually endowed as you could even come from that island," she mused.

"For a woman of science, you can be really ignorant," I sighed. "Get to the point."