Brod: Elasticity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My room has a leaky toilet!" complained a brunette. Her accent was German, as well. "I flush it, but it won't stop running!"

What is with these questions? "Look, the rooms are included in the package, but I don't run the hotel, you'll have to talk to the Jouissance about that," I told her. "I don't work for them, I work with them." I shook my head and smiled genially. "Anyway, let's get back on task, here. You're all in good hands. I've done this around the world. Tens of thousands of women have had my children. I want you to be at the most comfortable possible. You won't ever forget today, and we're going to make it one of the most pleasurable times you'll ever have." I smiled. "So the first thing is that I'm going to take off my clothes. Then my employees will strip. Then you can take your clothes off, if you choose. We have racks for the clothes in the adjacent room." I pointed.

"Are they locked?" asked the redhead.

It was a valid question, but another strange one that never came up. "No? No one's going to take your clothes," I told her.

She paused. "But what if they do? Someone could."

"That's never happened, but if it does, I will buy you new clothes." I shook my head.

"I don't want my clothes to touch anyone's," she added

What the hell is up with this woman? I wondered. "I ... uh ... put them in a separate rack?"

"Oh, fine," she muttered.

I shook my head and looked at Yara. She shrugged. I turned back to the crowd and said, "Let's just get started, huh?" The cock always distracts them. I came around the front of the chair. There were gasps from the women. They couldn't see anything yet ... but my bulge jutted out to an insane degree in front of me. My heavy cock, even completely limp, was fatter than a two liter bottle, over half a meter in length, and it sat atop two gigantic balls, each of which were bigger than a soccer ball. Or a football, I suppose.

At least, that's the size they should have been.

I undid the sash, smiling as I stood in front of my chair, spreading my feet, standing up straight. Though all of the women were strangers, I stood in front of them as if I knew I was just their type. I spread the robe's halves. As they opened wide, so too did the eyelids in front of me. They spread further and further as my ludicrous organ was exposed. I heard curses in several tongues.

I let the robe fall from my shoulders. It spilled into a puddle at my feet. Yara picked it up and took it away. I gestured to the ladies. "Come closer, get a good look." I turned to Ms. Bianchi. "Mia, you don't have to stay if you don't want to. I think we can communicate pretty well right now."

"I ... uh..." She wiggled. "C-can I stay?"

"Did Nahid give you your contraceptives?"

"Yes."

"Then you can stay," I chuckled, shrugging my shoulders.

Behind me, Yara and the Amazons were beginning to take their clothes off, their sculpted bodies bared for all to see. However, despite "Yara and the Amazons" being a good band name, no one was paying attention to them.

As expected, my cock incited chaos. Some of the women forgot all about clothing and surged forward. Some of the others rushed off to the sides of the room to strip. Still others were rooted where they stood, slack-jawed and wide-eyed.

The redhead who was so worried about stolen clothing fell to her knees. I wish I'd gotten her face on video. "Mein gott!" She reached in, grabbing handfuls of my left nut. She pulled and kneaded at the flesh, as if trying to see if it would come detached. Fortunately, with how big my nuts are, that kind of thing actually feels good.

On the other side, another girl got down, moaning as she pushed her face into my ball, licking its hot skin. In front, several more girls piled in. Then more. Soon, dozens of hands were rubbing my cock, women bumping into each other to grab onto it. Fingernails of all colors touched me. I felt them caressing my glans, more of them tracing the finger-thick veins. More women pressed their faces and lips up against my monstrous balls. And most of them were still fully-clothed!

Finding no room on my cock or balls, some of the women began to trace their fingers and hands over my muscles. They stroked my heavy biceps, traced the deltoids which were as large as their heads. A woman put her hand on my face. Her cheekbones were high and her hair a dark auburn. She said something in ... Italian? I'm not sure what she was speaking. But there was only one kind of tongue we needed to share. She mashed her lips up against mine and I grabbed a handful of her ass.

My heavy cock pulsed intensely, rising, its bulk pushing the women back. That growing size also quite conveniently made room for even more ladies to shove themselves into the fray. I lowered myself into the chair. From this position, I couldn't even see the walls of the room anymore. Everywhere I looked was another woman blocking my line of sight. I could smell their delicious scents. They'd even managed to crowd my staff out of the immediate vicinity—though that was normal.

The monster between my legs rose up and up, the massive glans pushing its way into the crowd and parting the women. It began to pour slick, slimy precum all over the stockinged legs of the one nearest its mouth, the fluid flowing down her legs and into her shoes. I imagined how it squished between the toes. At least until I noticed that the shoes were open-toed.

I leaned back as about six of them pumped my cock. Every square inch of its hot surface was being rubbed by the soft hand of one woman or another. The fat veins pulsed under their touch. My nuts rumbled with a low-pitched gurgle as my sperm readied themselves. They felt so heavy, pulling at my body. The heat coming off them and my cock increased. The hot scent of masculinity becoming stronger in the room, radiating against their bodies.

"E come un forno!" said one of the olive-skinned women. She was near my balls, panting as she ran her tongue through one of the folds.

"Ypárchoun tósa pollá!"

"Your balls are so heavy! I can barely move them!" moaned the paranoid redhead. Of course, it sounded more like she was saying "I ken behrly moof zem!" She wrapped her arms around one, letting out a needy moan as she sucked a mouthful of ball-flesh, leaving her lipstick streaked across both her face and my nut. "Hmmph! You even taste manly!"

I relaxed, wrapping my arms around the waist of an athletic, curvy girl who looked to be of Slavic descent. I pulled her in and she wrapped her arms around my thick neck, locking lips and tongues with me. She tasted like peppers and hummus. As we slurped at each other messily, another girl straddled the arm of my chair and began running her tongue over my chest, panting, hot breath on my skin. She bit me. Mouths began joining the lips on my cock and balls. When I managed a glance down, I couldn't see any of my body below the waist. My cock, balls, even my legs were lost in the female frenzy.

I felt a tongue entering my cock's maw. It poured hot precum over someone's face. I heard feminine squeals and howls. I could smell dripping pussies everywhere.

I broke the kiss with the Slavic woman. It was later that I found out she was Serbian and in the army, but she was rather cagey and didn't say much more than that.

I was getting ludicrously horny! Who wouldn't? The paranoid redhead stood up, trying to lock lips with me. She was still wearing her clothing—a smart, charcoal-colored suit with a pencil skirt, heels, and a violet blouse. I slurped at her mouth for a long moment, tasting smoke and ... I wasn't sure what else there was. Some kind of bread.

"Still worried about your clothes?" I asked her.

"I can't ... you know what? Fuck me now, you big, sweaty American!" she cried.

It was oddly refreshing to be called that. Usually, at home in actual America, I got called Chinese. Sometimes people got my ethnicity right, but most people didn't refer to me as "American". I understand why it happens, but it was still nice to be called such.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"I am Tanja Braun," she told me.

I grunted, wrapping my arm around her waist. The women moved back and I got to my feet, my swollen nuts swinging, hitting my shins even lower than before. My monstrous cock smeared slimy precum all over a bunch of faces, rearranging makeup and drenching breasts. I hefted Tanja onto my shoulder one-handed, as if she were a sack of rice.

She squealed. "Haaiiigh! Fick dich! Wildschwein!" She pounded on my back until I threw her onto the bed and bent her over. Her ass was alright, especially in the pencil skirt. Not very big, but it was decently-shaped.

"Did she just call me a dick-pig?" I yelled at Valeska.

Valeska shook her head. "Close. She said 'Fuck you, wild boar!' "

I shook my head. " 'Wild boar?' That's a new one."

"Stop talking! Fuck me, you sweaty beast!" yelled Tanja.

"What about your clothes?" I chuckled. I laid my monstrous erection across her back. It reached from her ass to her neck, pouring hot precum over her.

"That looks much bigger than the dildo," observed Mia. Her hand was down her skirt, working furiously.

This gave me pause. I looked back down at Tanja. Mia was right. With a woman Tanja's size, my cock shouldn't have gone all the way to her neck.

"Aaaugh!" Tanja screamed in frustration. "Who cares about dildos?! Give me the cock!"

I shrugged and pulled back, grinning as I ran my hands over her slender body. Her makeup was smeared, but other than that, she looked very professional. The fiery hair was even tied back.

I licked my lips. The women had closed in. Their hands were on my back, tracing through the sheen of hot perspiration. I pushed Tanja's skirt up to her hips. She wasn't wearing panties—I was greeted by a hairless, silky snatch.

I chuckled, eyeing the pink little mound. "So you were so scared of getting your clothes stolen that you left your underwear at home?"

She groaned and looked back at me. "I came here to fuck! Just fuck me already! Was machen Sie?"

I licked my teeth. As much as I wanted that pussy right then... I just wanted to make her say it. "How badly do you want me to get you pregnant?"

"Aaugh! Fick dich! Look how wet I am! I can barely stand, I'm so horny! You just fuck me with that elephant-cock!" she howled. "Please, you knock up my German pussy with your babies! I need to have your children, Brod!"

I grinned and pushed my monstrous glans up against her dripping snatch. My slimy, steamy-hot precum poured over her cunt and down her legs. She mewled, biting her lower lip. I grabbed her hips and shoved forward.

GLIIIRSCH. My cock spread her pussy open, stretching the lips like latex, shoving rudely into her, my precum doing its work and loosening her flesh. Tanja howled and clawed at the bed, kicking her legs. I couldn't see her face, of course, but I was told that her eyes crossed and her mouth formed a perfect ring as she began to spasm and cum all over my cock. SKLLRTCH! SKLLRTCH! SKLLRTCH! Waves of torrid cunt-juice sprayed around my girth, spattering over my chest, some of her violent orgasm even catching me in the face.

I grabbed Tanja's hips and shoved forward again. My monstrous cock was so thick that its sheer size forced her legs further apart. Her belly bulged and her skirt stretched as I shoved forward. Vvrrrip! The teeth on the zipper holding it together lost their grip on one another. The hook came free of the look. As my titanic organ bulged her belly out, Tanja's skirt split, falling onto the floor.

She bit her lower lip hard as her eyes rolled back. I groaned as I felt silky heat caressing my cock. I pulled her back by her thighs. My gargantuan cock shoved forward, stretching out inch after inch of her pussy, gushing my newly-enhanced precum into her by the liter. It squirted out around my girth, mixing with her cunt juice, leaving a layer rolling down my legs and stomach. Some of the women moved to lick it up. I felt her cervix against my glans, but ultimately, it provided little resistance.

Her legs rubbed against my gigantic balls, gurgling as they bloated. They felt strangely heavy as they swung, pulling to an unusual degree upon my body.

I let Tanja's legs dangle and reached forward, grabbing her waist and pulling her backward. She howled as I shoved another four inches of colossal cock into her. I grinned, grunting, and grabbed a handful of the back of her jacket. I pulled her upright with one arm until her whole body was vertical, supported only on the strength of my cock. Our dripping audience gasped. I turned around to give them a better view.

They were treated to the sight of Tanja with over half my gargantuan cock inside her body, stretching her cunt out till those delicate lips were stretched paper-thin. Trickling layers of cunt and cock-juice rolled down my member to collect in my balls. Her head lolled limply to the side, her eyes focused on a point a thousand miles away. The red ponytail dangled in my face. My wide, powerful shoulders and thick, glistening arms were visible behind her. Her legs dangled against the sides of my monstrous, swelling nuts. Tanja's stomach bulged out, her violet blouse stretching around my cock. It almost looked like a brightly-colored condom, jutting from between the halves of her jacket.

"Mein Gott!"

"How is ... this ... it's like a cartoon!"

"Devo star sognando!"

I yanked down on her jacket. My cock shoved upward, forcing itself even deeper into her womb. Schrrip! The shirt split. Buttons flew into the audience. Several of the women cried out. Tanja recovered well enough to look down at my cock, her eyes bugging out, and then she wailed, her head falling back. I turned my head to the side—I'd gotten reverse-headbutted more than once by a woman. The back of her head hit my forehead and I felt her cunt grip my cock with vicelike-vigor. Her body shook as she began to spew her hot juices all over my cock and balls.

I pulled down on her jacket again. SCHRRIIP! My erection shoved upward, jutting outward, and her entire blouse split. Her tits spilled out. My nuts gurgled as her calves hit them. Her orgasm kept going. GLLLRTCH! GLLLLRTCH! GLLLRRTCH!

Her jaw worked as she tried to form words. "Aaugh. Mmphh-huhh. Mmmhahhh." Her legs dangled limply for a long moment. I wasn't sure if she'd passed out or not.

The Serbian girl covered her mouth. At some point, she'd become naked. I wasn't paying attention. I could see the clear juices rolling down her thighs. "It's like she's made of rubber."

I grunted, scooting back and setting my ass against the bed. Tanja's head lolled back and forth. She muttered, "Ich bin auf der Erde?"

Another German woman had taken our advice and showed up in nothing special—a pair of loose sweatpants and a t-shirt. "Ich kann nicht warten bis ich sie bin!" she declared. Those sweatpants were darkly stained between her thick thighs.

I sighed, wrapped my beefy arm around Tanja's chest, and I began to pump my hips. Tanja's head bounced, her legs slapped against my nuts. I was getting into it. Gliiirsch. Gliiiirsch! Gliiiirsch! Cups of hot precum were flowing into her womb, ensuring that her body would remain elastic enough to properly take my cock. I moaned as her hot slickness gripped my entire cock from glans to base.

Just imagine it. All your life, you've lived with steel bands around your ribs so you couldn't take a full breath. You've been surviving, but you haven't been living. You've never been able to breathe properly. Granted, I'm not a master of analogies, but that's what this was to me. New life. I've literally fucked enough women to fill a couple of decent-sized stadiums. But now I was finally getting to really use my cock to its fullest! Every square inch of its pulsing flesh was ensconced in deliciously silky German pussy.

I closed my eyes to slits, my thick arm wrapping under her shoulder. My meaty hand gripped the back of her neck in a sort of half-Nelson. That's all I needed to bounce her entire body up and down on my cock. With every thrust, my hips pulled back, she rose into the air, and eight inches of glistening, pulsing womb-wrecker slurped free. I slammed her back down, her belly bulged up past her face, her toes curled, and I felt another pulse of cunt juice.

The women around us moaned. Every time I closed my eyes and opened them again, more and more skin was showing. More hands slipped down between legs to tease pussies that longed for my monstrous organ.

But there was something important they weren't doing. While they'd been up-close and personal earlier, now they were just watching. Admittedly, it was a great show.

"Come on, rub my cock," I grunted. "The faster I cum, the faster I fuck you! Rub my balls!"

I heard the voices of my staff and of Ms. Bianchi translating—although Mia's voice kept hitching and was warbling back and forth. I looked over and found her sitting across the bed, shoving her glistening fingers into her slit, the fingers of her other hand teasing her little nub.

The audience surged forward. Women fell over each other trying to claim a few square inches of nutsack. Dozens of faces descended until I couldn't actually see my balls anymore. Still more women began rubbing their hands up and down Tanja's belly, giving me a thorough jerking while I fucked her. More women climbed onto the bed, leaning over my shoulders to grip my cock that way. I turned my head to the side and grabbed the ass of a moaning olive-skinned beauty with my free hand. I shoved my tongue into her mouth and we slurped at each other's faces, each enjoying the clumsy and sloppy way we kissed. All the while I kept manhandling poor Tanja and pounding her womb.

I didn't notice how more and more women were finding room to rub and lick my balls. All I knew was that it felt incredible as they slurped at mouthfuls of nut-flesh, stimulating more and more sperm to multiply. I'm also not sure where Tanja's skirt ended up.

When I looked back over my shoulder, I saw Valeska sitting on the bed with her thick, muscly thighs spread open. Mia was sitting between them, her head between the Swedish valkyrie's heavy tits and her pussy wrapped around the blonde's fingers.

Several of the women were so frenzied that when they couldn't find space to get to me, they turned on each other. Faces descended into muffs, hands onto breasts. I'm not sure when the toys appeared, but I saw several more of my cock-molds being put into use, women riding monstrous purple dildos. I also saw unlabeled bottles circulating—bottles of my precum, being used as lube.

I felt my nuts tightening. I didn't notice they'd grown so huge that they nearly engulfed my feet. But I did notice it when they contracted. GLOOOORCH! Liters of jizz stretched out the tubes inside my body. The rampaging sperm inflated my cock's throat, making its underbelly swell and bulge.

I had just enough time to whisper, "Say hello to your new babies."

Then the sperm reached the tip of my cock and unleashed a typhoon in her womb. SPLOOOOOOOORCH! Tanja's belly bulged upward at the tip of my cock, a fist-sized bump appearing at its mouth. Tanja cried out again as her belly began to balloon outward, liters of steaming-hot jizz blasted her womb. My cock gushed for long seconds, a column of jizz over an inch across blasting into her, exploding, boiling-hot yogurt-thick goop filling her womb.

That was when I felt the heat coming back. That spike of incredible heat inside my cock. The pressure, as if there was too much blood in it, as if the veins were bulging out. The vibrations throughout my nuts.