Brod: Elasticity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot sweat rolled down both of us. GLOOORCH. GLOOOORCH. GLOOOOOORCH! Each time, for long seconds, my cock erupted, blasting liter after liter of gooey sperm into her. Tanja moaned as her womb gurgled forward, sideways, hanging lower and lower. Pearly globs the size of marbles exploded around my girth, drenching all the women around us. Thick sheets of sperm rolled down my cock and her stockinged thighs. My sperm filled her shoes, squishing around her toes. It collected in the folds of my sack, only to be slurped up by eager tongues.

I blasted and blasted. My eyes were closed, pleasure rolling from my cock like electricity and radiating throughout my body. Surely this is what Heaven felt like. It feels incredible to get a girl pregnant. My orgasms feel so much better when I'm not suppressed. It's the ecstasy of the purpose my body was meant for. Fulfillment on every level. An infinitum of sperm invaded Tanja, seeking out every available egg cell. All around my cock, new life was seeded. And now that I could fit my whole cock into her while I did it, not only did I feel this pleasure, but it was like a blowjob from Aphrodite!

And the pressure! That feverish feeling, like my cock was vibrating with fire, like the veins were overloaded pipes with a redlining gauge. Euphoric magma pumped through my organ. I panted loudly. I'd never felt anything like it. The feeling rolled through my balls, as well, making them feel so heavy.

SPLUURCH! SPLUUUUURCH! I felt liters of my own jizz. Rivers of it coiling and stroking my cock. I wasn't even thrusting as I usually did—just cumming was more than enough. Tanja's belly grew to the size of a watermelon and kept swelling past that until it was bigger than a yoga ball. And it just kept growing! BLUUUURCH! BLUUUUURCH! I let out a long, satisfied growl. "Mmmh. Just what I need..."

"He's been cumming for an hour!"

"Sie ist riesig!"

"It just keeps growing!"

And indeed, she did. White rapids of spunk blasted through my cock, the hot pleasure flooding me and her. Her pale belly stretched sideways, growing lower, lower. I couldn't even see the faces of the women directly below it, but I felt their tongues. I could see them stroking her stomach.

Thalita came up next to me, pushing through the frenzied ladies. A look of languid satisfaction was upon her face, and she licked her lips.

It wasn't until minutes later and Tanja's belly was a meter across that my balls drew up empty. GLOOORCH! Glooorch. Gloorch... A few lingering liters of seed, and I was finally done. A moment after that, the pressure and heat began to subside.

Thalita clucked her tongue. "She's going to be pregnant with an army!" she cooed. Tanja's belly gurgled and sloshed. Yet even as big as it was, my cock was still visibly bulging it outward! It wasn't going across the diameter of her belly, of course, but it shouldn't have been so obvious tenting her churning belly. Thalita noticed. "You're a lot bigger, Broddy! You're such a guh— stud!" Thalita remembered that she wasn't supposed to do the whole mommy thing in front of an audience.

I panted, wiping the sweat from my brow on Tanja's sweet-smelling ponytail. "That was fucking intense," I panted.

"It was intense fucking," mumbled Tanja.

Thalita wrapped her powerful arms under Tanja's shoulders and behind her back. "We need to measure! Don't put it in anyone else yet!"

She began to pull Tanja backward. "Whoof! She's really heavy. Wow."

"Need help?!" cackled Valeska. I looked over. Mia was laying across the bed sideways, chest heaving, watching me with her lip between her teeth. Her thighs looked incredibly sticky.

"Yeah, this is awkward," said Thalita.

Valeska sighed and stood up, coming over to help her "sister." Together, they managed to get a decent grip on the spunk-and-sweat-slick new mother.

SCHLOOORPH! Her pussy slurped at my cock, still pulsing and rippling as it tried to keep a grip on me. One of her shoes popped off. Sploosch! Jizz-ropes stretched between it and her foot, my hot sperm dripping from her toes. One of the women scooped up the shoe and began drinking my sperm from it.

Then Yara came up beside me, looking at my cock and its inch-thick coating of spunk and cunt-juice. It was just seconds before the horny, dripping women closed in and began lapping and slurping and eating mouthfuls of my spunk.

"This is unexpected," she said. "You've grown a substantial amount."

I grunted, panting, grabbing a couple of their heads. "H-how much?!"

"Hard to say. We won't be able to take decent measurements till the end of the day. But we can do this. Hold on." Yara strode off for a moment. I sighed as someone's tongue pushed into my cock's mouth to slurp out my pre. Yara reappeared, holding one of the dildos. She turned it over and put its back against the back of my cock. It didn't take a genius—mine was a good hand-width longer and fatter, as well! "Just like I thought," said Yara.

I panted. "I thought you said I wouldn't grow much?!" I grunted.

Yara narrowed her eyes. "This doesn't seem right. I admit that it's not my field, but Nahid's..." She shook her head. "Nahid's numbers, or at least the ones she gave me, seemed to make sense to me and another endocrinologist I know."

"You don't think..."

"We don't know yet. But it wouldn't be the first time she did something incredibly stupid just because she could," sighed Yara. "Focus on the girls. Nahid and Mariam are still in Adana."

I sighed. "Well, she'd better have a good explanation when we see her."

Yara pointed into the crowd. "Do your job."

I nodded and grabbed the next woman in reach. She looked Greek. I wasn't even sure. I laid her on the bed, gripped her thighs, and shoved forward. My precum pouring all over her cunt and belly. Squiilsch! I felt her stretch around me. I scooted my balls behind my legs due to their great size.

I don't keep track of time when I do this. I don't know how long I pounded her, but the other ladies descended upon me, rubbing and groping handfuls of my nuts.

It didn't take long until I blew another monstrous load. The girl screamed, growing bigger, bigger, bigger until her belly pinned her down, preventing her from moving under her own power. Jizz poured from inside her, gushing all over the bed, rolling off the sides and my legs, straight into waiting mouths.

I pounded womb after womb, cunt after cunt. The crowd around me began to thin. The chaises fell up with groaning, swollen bodies, cunts gaping wide enough to slip both hands in with ease. The air in the room was converted into a steaming-hot fog of lust. You could taste pussy and jizz just by breathing. Despite the hotel's air conditioning, it was a sweltering brothel-sauna. Or I suppose we could do the German thing and just mash the words together—it was a brodellsauna. I'm not exactly fluent, I don't know how it works.

I do, however, know how women work. I grabbed a squealing German brunette with a big ass and pulled her onto my monstrous cock. I laid back on the bed with her on my stomach and chest. I began pounding up into her as the Serbian girl sat on my face. When I finally came, the German girl's belly bloated bigger and bigger, lifting her away from me until she was in danger of toppling backward, my cock's strength the only thing keeping her from doing so. Her belly engulfed mine. Then I fucked the Serbian girl. It wasn't long before I lost any perception of time...

***

The window was darkening. I laid back on my elbows, panting as I looked around the room. Sixty women were groaning. Sixty cunts gushed gallons of jizz onto the lounges and tiles below, splattering into sixty growing puddles. Sixty bellies of various colors pinned their owners down with their bulk, each one bigger than an overstuffed beanbag chair.

I heard splashing. Thalita and Valeska strode through jizz. It came well up their shins, filling the central area. Several women were still lying in that steaming white mire, groaning as they recovered. And I do mean that it was steaming—the vapor was visible.

I tried to slide off the bed, but Thalita and Valeska shoved me back down.

***

Sixteen days and 938 full wombs later, I was getting dressed to ride back to the airport. I grabbed my custom slacks—the same ones tailored for me by Ms. Bhola, whom I visited in Growing Unrest 2.

I pulled them up, grunting as I tried to work the cloth around my gigantic balls. I managed to get them about halfway up my nuts before they stopped pulling. I grunted, shoving my left nut down with my hand. Schriiip! The seam tore.

I threw them onto the other two ruined pairs.

I don't know why I was doing this. I growled in my throat. I could feel the anger, the focus. My heart was beating faster than it should have been. I looked at the pants and thought of Nahid. We'd be seeing her today. And she'd have to answer for what she did. I was impatient for that moment.

But first, I'd need to get to the airport.

The door opened, and Thalita came into the lavish suite with a bag. When she saw the pairs of split slacks, she sighed. "Brod, stop that! You know you won't be able to fit into those pants!"

I glared at her. "Well, I need to go to—"

She put her finger on my nose. "Destroying your clothes won't get you to the airport."

I sighed. "Okay, so what do you suggest?"

"This is going to look really goofy," she said. She reached into the bag and pulled out a zebra-print bathrobe that looked like it was meant for a 600 pound man. "But it's the only thing I could find nearby that would do the job."

I sighed. "That looks ridiculous."

Thalita rolled her eyes. "You look ridiculous! You're comfortable naked in front of a hundred strangers, but you don't want to wear a bathrobe?"

I couldn't help but chuckle. "I look more ridiculous in the bathrobe than I do naked."

Thalita smiled and caressed my cheek. "It's only until we get to the car. Jane already dealt with checking out and paying the bill."

I sighed and nodded.

I drew a lot of stares walking awkwardly through the hotel lobby. People pointed and stared as my zebra robe swished around me, bulging out and bouncing as my nuts and cock bounded off my swinging legs. It probably didn't help that with every footstep you could her SMAK! SMAK! SMAK!

I had to adjust how I walked due to the new weight, leaning back further and taking shorter steps because of my balls. It would take a while before my body was trained for the new mass. It was all Nahid's fault. Now, granted, I was ecstatic about the stretch-inducing precum. But I didn't want to get any bigger! I couldn't wait to assert as much to Nahid the next time I saw her. I was not pleased with being her guinea pig.

***

I let out a satisfied rumble as I pulled out of the last girl. They were the same ones who had ridden here with me—not only had they gotten to ride my cock, they'd gotten a free round trip to Germany, as well!

I moved and sat the gushing girl on the loveseat. My monstrous cock slurped out. It was so long that it was up in my face. It still pulsed with life. I looked at Yara and said, "Bring her in."

A moment later, I heard clicking heels and Nahid was pulled into the room by Yara. She was wearing a tight red dress under a matching red jacket, the garments framing her gigantic tits and canyon-like cleavage nicely. I briefly wondered if that's what she wore when she went to visit her family. I hadn't actually seen her till now—when I got back to the plane, the girls were already there and I'd gotten distracted. I was hardly even aware when we'd gotten into the air.

"Brod! You're looking ... robust!" she said, her eyes immediately locking on my cock. "I take it things went well?"

"Well, the elasticity formula worked great," I said, chuckling. "But do you see the problem here?" I asked, moving my cock to stand upright.

Nahid moaned at my newly enlarged organ. "Hmmmgh! It's so much bigger!" She rubbed her knees together.

"It's over three feet now," I told her. "Thirty-eight inches."

Nahid raised an eyebrow. "That's bigger than I thought it would get."

I shook my head. One of the girls moaned. Jizz rolled down my cock. "So you knew this would happen?"

Nahid nodded, shuffling on her heels, seeming to sense she was in trouble. "We both did! Yara, tell him!"

Yara sighed. "I thought it would be an increase of an inch or two. According to the numbers you showed me, at least. Where's your computer?"

Nahid's eyes widened as she looked at Yara. "It's in the—wait, you're not blaming me, are you?" Nahid looked at me. "Besides, what's the harm? You got the whole thing into those sluts, didn't you?"

Yara went out into the plane's cabin.

Nahid put her hands on her hips. "Honestly, Brod, you should be extremely grateful!"

I shrugged. Precum was pouring down my cock. "I am grateful, Nahid. I've never had sex like that before."

Nahid lowered her eyebrows. "Then do I feel like I'm on trial, here?"

Yara returned with Nahid's laptop and daughter. The younger Ghali was wearing a more conservative outfit than her mother—a cream-colored turtleneck and a knee-length layered skirt. Granted, that sweater did absolutely nothing to hide the fact that she'd inherited her mother's bustline.

Yara looked at the screen. "So what's this other spreadsheet, Nahid?"

Nahid's tits jiggled as she gestured. "There are a lot of spreadsheets, Yara. I did a lot of sets of numbers to get the final set. You're probably looking at a draft."

Yara looked at her. "Maybe. But it's dated later than the one you showed me and my friends. In fact, it's the newest one. Now, endocrinology isn't my field, but these numbers are much closer to ones that would have produced this result." She nodded at me.

Nahid stomped her foot rather petulantly as she turned red. "Fine! I wanted to make you bigger!"

"Why?"

"W ... Why?! Why! A better question is why you're questioning why I made you bigger! It's a stupid question. Honestly, Brod, you're so dense sometimes," Nahid jabbed her finger at me and walked around to the side of the bed. "Your cock is bigger, you cum more now, and you can fit the whole thing into any dumb slut you want. Your precum will loosen any hole. And you have the audacity to act like a little bitch about it!"

I sighed, watching her rant with dull interest. "I am grateful, Nahid. After all the dumb shit you've done, I still have you on the payroll."

She opened her mouth to talk, but I smeared cum over her lips. I told her, "But this is my body. You're meddling with my damn body without my permission. You know how fucked up that is? Seriously, you're going all mad scientist here. Now, yeah, it worked out this time—"

"I challenge you to tell me when my work hasn't worked out for you!" Nahid half-yelled. Yara was behind her. Nahid didn't see what she was doing.

"But it's fucked up. Though now I'm wondering. You said my precum would loosen any hole?" I asked her. "Any hole at all."

Nahid squinted at me. "Well, it won't loosen something like your ear, but any hole where there's a joint, like the one in the pelvis."

I nodded. "Yara and I thought we should do another experiment." I grabbed her head and shoved her red-painted lips down onto the mouth of my cock.

"Hrrrnkh! Mprrrph!" Nahid tried to push herself away from me. Cupfuls of precum gushed down her throat. She had no choice but to swallow. I saw her tits moving as her throat went gluck-gluck-gluck.

"Drink up, Dr. Ghali, you'll need it," said Yara.

Nahid's belly began to hang lower, stretching out her tight dress as it swelled. Excess cock-slime rolled down her delicious brown skin, flowing into her cleavage. Finally, she gave in and moaned, grabbing my cock with both hands.

Mariam slipped out of her skirt, then her turtleneck. Yara handed her a tool similar to the one she had.

I reached back and gripped the back of Nahid's head with both hands. I pulled forward.

"Hmmrrgh! Mmmrrph!" she protested. Her eyes got big again, and she looked into my own, now realizing what I was going to do with her.

Her lips stretched and stretched, and she moaned deep in her throat. Like a rubber band, her full red lips slipped around my cockhead, her mouth loosened by the very precum she had engineered. Pop! My entire glans was inside of Nahid's mouth, stretching out her jaw impossibly!

"I've never had a deepthroat before," I grunted.

"Have you ever even gotten proper head?" asked Mariam as she equipped herself.

"No," I confirmed.

Nahid shook her head. Or tried to. "Mmrrgghh!"

Yara and Mariam were now ready. They both grabbed one of Nahid's legs and pulled her entire body up onto the bed. The poor woman couldn't see what I saw. She was now on all fours. I got to my knees, pushing my nuts behind my ass. I grabbed the doctor's hair bun and pulled her forward by it, making her cry out as I forced her throat to stretch out around my titanic organ. Bllrrrrtch. I growled as I felt her teeth rubbing the top and belly of my gargantua. My hot precum was gushing directly into her throat, and every second, her belly grew bigger.

I heard a skllrt! Skllrrt! Skllrrt! "Is that what I think it is?" I asked.

"Yeah. The dumb bitch is cumming," chuckled Mariam.

"You're a bad daughter." I told her.

"She's a bad mother."

Nahid disagreed. "Hhrrrng-ghrrrngh! Frrrnnh!"

Yara nodded. "What a compelling point."

I laughed and began to rock my hips back and forth, each time sinking another inch of cock into Nahid's throat. I sighed in pleasure, feeling the silky walls of her gullet squeezing me, rippling as the peristaltic motion pumped my shaft. She had no choice but to guzzle all that slickness.

"So which hole do you want?" asked Mariam.

Yara tapped her chin, then held up a fist. "Play you for her cunt." The girls shook their fists until Yara came up rock and Mariam came up scissors.

"Hhhrrrngh!" protested Nahid, trying to figure out what the hell was going on behind her.

I reached to the side, grabbing a hand mirror off the nightstand. I held it up.

Nahid's eyes nearly escaped her head. Yara and Mariam both had my cock-molds strapped to their crotches. Each one glistened with a thick layer of fresh precum.

The forward half of my cock was now inside Nahid, and I felt a fleshy wall—it reminded me of a cervix. And just like a cervix, it yielded to let me into the chamber beyond. I realized my cock was penetrating her all the way to her stomach! My glans was in her belly! Schlloorph! My gigantic, slimy organ sank in even deeper, that belly bulging around it.

Yara held up a large squirt bottle of my precum and shoved the tip into Nahid's ass. She squeezed. Skllloorrrtch! Then she did the same to the woman's cunt. Or at least that's what I think was going on from my angle.

Yara wiggled up underneath Nahid. Mariam grabbed the plastic purple penis and guided it between the brown cheeks. Yara shoved her hips. Splllrrtch! Nahid screamed around my cock. I felt a bump against my crown. I realized I could feel the strapon within Nahid!

Mariam grabbed onto her mother's hips, licking her lips as she rubbed the tip of her own "cock" against Nahid's rear entrance. "How's this for 'not putting out enough,' mom?" She shoved. Spllrrrtch! Nahid howled. "She's cumming like the fourth of July!" cackled Mariam. "You're such a dirty slut, you dumb bitch!"