Brod: Elasticity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I won't pretend I know what Mariam's upbringing was like, but if Nahid's behavior was any indication ... well, the current display made some sense. It was still weird, but hot.

The girls pounded her ass and cunt as I grabbed onto her head and shoved my cock even deeper. GLRRMMBLHH! I looked back and found that my nuts were already growing huge, engulfing my legs. I felt them roll over my feet as they spread sideways.

As we all began to thrust, we found a sordid rhythm. We bounced poor Dr. Ghali between us as if we were playing Pong. First, we shoved her forward onto my cock, forcing another inch into her tortured throat. Then she got shoved backward, feeling the molds of my cock slamming into her cunt and ass. Her already-bloated belly stretched enormously around the three gigantic phalli penetrating her.

I was wondering why her dress— SCHRIIIIP! Nevermind. Nahid's dress split along the back. I grabbed the halves and tore it completely off her body like wrapping paper. Now she wore only her jacket, heels, and bra. I took her bra and ripped it off of her, as well, freeing her tits to engulf Yara's entire head. Yara's hands wrapped around Nahid's back as she fucked the bigger woman. Nahid's ass jiggled as Mariam fucked her from behind, splattering precum all over her own bouncing tits. Mariam moaned, biting her lower lip, white droplets of milk starting to spray from her thumb-sized nipples onto Nahid's back. SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! Her enormous tits clapped together with every thrust.

I grunted as I felt Nahid's nose against my pubes. My soft belly molded around her forehead and eyes, her chin pushed up under my base. I felt the two other "cocks" rubbing back and forth against mine as we ravaged the hapless doctor.

Her drool poured out around my cock, mixing with my precum, spraying everywhere, saturating the bed. A couple of the girls from earlier had recovered enough to scoot into the chairs around us, watching and fingering themselves, some scooping jizz from their own cunts and into their mouths.

Hot precum and drool rolled down my legs. Nahid grasped at my thighs for a long moment. She clutched harder, harder—then her arms dropped limply.

My gigantic balls bloated so big they pressed back against the headboard. I could hear them every time my ass shoved back into them—GLORPH! GLORPH! GLORPH! Bathtubs of jizz sloshed back and forth, my sperm ready and eager.

Nahid's stomach was growing so full of precum that it wrapped around Yara's torso. My personal trainer's head was engulfed in tits while her torso was consumed by that bloated brown belly. I imagine she was as sweaty as the rest of us—if not more so. I could see perspiration rolling down Mariam's face and neck, down between her massive tits. Milk continued to pour from her nipples.

I panted. Though Nahid was comatose, her throat kept pulling at me, trying to keep my cock inside her belly. The other cocks kept rubbing against my own through her guts. And now a couple of the girls were getting up onto the bed, pressing their heavy bellies against my balls and grabbing handfuls of them, kneading them... I couldn't take it much longer.

GLOOOOOOORCH! My cock kicked hard enough to make Nahid's body jump. Waves rolled across her belly.

Mariam grinned. "Wow, I felt that one!"

SPLOOOOORTCH! Boiling, fresh goo exploded into a raging tsunami inside her. She wouldn't even get to taste it—my spunk filled her stomach directly. Her belly surged outward, bloating sideways for lack of any room below. The weight of the two women and the resistance from the strap-ons prevented her from lifting into the air.

BLUUUUUURCH! For long seconds, that rope of spunk flowed into her like a raging, steamy river. Nahid was still catatonic, but her eyes opened, the lids fluttering, as if her brain was glitching. I leaned forward. "Come here," I grunted, gesturing for Mariam to come closer.

She knew what I wanted. She hefted her enormous tits, pushing one of the fat nipples into my mouth. I put my meaty hands on her waist, grunting as I slurped down hot milk, the sweetness flowing down my gullet, filling my stomach as I filled Nahid's.

SPLOOOORCH! SPLOOOORCH! SPLOOOOORCH! I blasted and blasted. I glanced down. The doctor's monstrous belly kept spreading, gurgling, and sloshing. I could feel my own spunk slithering back up around my cock, the sheer pressure too much for Nahid's bowels to take. SKLLLLRRRTCH! The white gunk began spraying around my girth, painting my belly and thighs white.

Gluck-gluck-gluck. I eagerly drank Mariam's hot milk. She smiled at me, her cheeks dimpling. "Good boy. You need your protein, Brod. Let's see Thalita feed you this much milk. I need a turn after this," she cooed. "I'm so unbelievably horny right now, I feel like I'm in the electric chair. You know that song 'Ride the Lightning?' That's my pussy right now."

GLUUUUUUURCH!

"I can barely breathe!" grunted Yara. She was having trouble getting her arms out from under Nahid's growing belly. The brown, quivering mass engulfed her almost completely, save her legs.

"Look, Brod." Mariam lifted her strapon enough that I could see her pussy. It was indeed gushing. "All it would take is a little," she panted.

I bit her nipple and gripped the other between my thumb and forefinger, twisting it.

"Haaaaugh!" cried the girl, biting her lower lip as her pussy began to squirt all over the back of the strap-on. SKLLLLLLOOORRRRT! It wasn't pulses. It was just one long gushing, her clear juice spraying out like a clear geyser. "O-ooooh! Yeah..." A goofy smile crossed her face and she paused her thrusting for a moment, resting against Nahid's ass.

BLOOOORCH! BLOOOORCH! More liters of jizz, blasting through my cock as it got stroked by Yara's dildo. I could feel sperm swirling around my erection inside Nahid.

But then I heard a GLLLRRRTCH! Mariam's face wrinkled. "What the hell?!" She looked down.

When I followed her gaze, I saw what she was confused about. White gunk was spraying out around her strap-on.

"Pull out," I chuckled.

"Is that ... is that what I think it is?" she asked.

"Yeah."

Mariam put her hands on Nahid's hips and pulled backward. Schlooorrr-GLOOORSCH! As soon as her strap-on was two-thirds out, it was forcefully ejected by a seminal tidal wave. Hot white jizz began to gush from Nahid's ass all over Mariam's belly and legs. It blanketed them in white, quickly rolling down into a growing pool.

"Oh my gaaaawd!" howled Mariam. "F-fuck! Fuck! I can't wait!" she panted, undoing the strap-on. She put the base on the floor and squatted, shoving it into her own pussy. Mariam mewled in her throat and bounced as she watched her mother being used like a toy.

Nahid's body laid limply upon her belly. Its size stabilized as the cum found a viable exit. Her eyelids fluttered, her mind plainly outside the plane somewhere. Sweat rolled down her face and across the expanse of her belly. Her usually-neat hair bun was in tatters, locks poking out here and there. The doctor's makeup had been reduced to colorful streaks across her face. And now her ass was gaping wide enough to fist with ease and it was gushing gallons of gooey sperm.

"Fuuuck!" howled Mariam as she bit her lip again, squinting, her body convulsing as she came again.

SPLOOORTCH! SPLOOOOORTCH! I kept fueling the Nahid-fountain. My nuts grew smaller and smaller. And finally, minutes later, I could feel the loads coming slower, petering off. Finally, my nuts slipped in front of me, back to normal, and I stopped pumping cum into her.

Her ass-fountain kept spraying whiteness all over the place as Mariam pleasured herself. I panted, putting my hand on Nahid's face and shoving her backward. SCHLOOORPH! Her silky throat gripped my cock, trying to prevent me from pulling out. But I did, anyway. Pop! The melon-sized head came free, and I reached down to grab the doctor under her shoulders.

I heard Yara grunt. She had to shout to be heard through the stifling tits. "Brod, help me!"

I knew what she wanted. "On three! One, two, three!"

She pushed up and I pushed back. Dr. Ghali rolled backward, onto her side, and finally, she tumbled off the edge of the bed, the monstrous belly slamming into the floor hard enough to shake it. Gunky white jizz gushed from her mouth and ass. Her jaw hung limply and her tongue lolled out, as if she couldn't close her mouth.

"I changed my mind, fuck her pussy now," panted Mariam.

I grinned at her. "We do have another nine hours."

***

I felt the jolt and heard the rumbling as the plane touched down.

I looked up at Nahid and grinned. "Good thing I got the reinforced bed," I mused. I stood in the midst of the devastation, hands on my hips. My own jizz caked my body. My hair was saturated and going all over the place, forming wild spikes. We call it Blooming Onion style. It rolled down my chest and cheeks, blanketed my back and ass.

"Augh! No kidding," panted Mariam. She was lying atop her belly on one of the couches. Spunk gushed from her pussy and ass, flowing into the ankle-deep pool on the floor. The drainage system valiantly fought the white flood. Her fat tits engulfed her head, forced upward by the bulk of her five-foot belly. My nine passengers were all equally swollen, strewn about the cabin. Thalita and Valeska were even bigger, each one with a belly nearly as high as me, pearly waterfalls spewing from their holes.

But the real winner was Nahid! Her back pressed against the ceiling. Her stomach took up the entire bed and most of the bedroom. Its monstrous brown bulk engulfed her body. I could only see the top of her head and part of her forehead. Jizz and dark hair flowed out of the gap between stomach and ceiling. Behind her, sperm gushed from her ravaged cunt and ass before cascading down the back of her sandy-colored belly. I had barely had enough space to get out of there.

"I wonder how long it'll take before she can get out?" wondered Mariam.

"Probably a couple days," I chuckled. I sat down. Squish.

"And when will the drivers be here?" grunted Valeska.

I looked at my phone. "Fifteen minutes or so. Jane texted me."

Valeska grunted again. "We can't even fit through the door!"

I shrugged. "I'm paying for their time. They'll wait."

Thalita leaned against me. "Are we doing anything tomorrow?" she asked.

I looked down at my monstrous, pulsing, thirty-eight inch erection and the gargantuan, head-dwarfing balls accompanying it. "I don't know about you. But I need to buy new pants."

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

I'm pretty pleased with this. So what did you think? Criticism, compliments, observations, I love all sorts of comments. Your feedback helps build this!

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2016. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults