Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh!" she groaned. "Please go inside." She whispered.

"I'm sorry Princess, I did not hear you. Can you say that again?"

She rolled her eyes and hit the bed with her left hand.

"Do you think a fucking fit will get you what you want??" He inquired.

"No!" She pouted.

"Please put your finger in me." She finally requested.

"I will think about it." He teased.

He pulled her close to him, his ear to her mouth, and slowly slid his fingers deep inside. Her breath was hot and she had held her breath when she realized he was going to do so, then she let out a big sigh of relief. It was like a drug fix. A high. Perfection. He began to slowly move his fingers in and out and her hips worked with him. He was sure to tilt his fingers up searching for her little magic button. He knew instantly when she gripped him tight not only with her arms and legs, but her inner muscles, that he had found it. She was not even aware of her moans but he certainly was. He listened intently to her. It was like when he tuned his guitar. She was telling him so much without saying a single word. Maybe it was because he was a musician that he could tell her moans of delight from her moans of disappointment. She was incredibly vocal and this would only reward her. Soon he began to play with her. He liked when he took her up high, then dropped her down to deprive her from her much needed orgasm. But it was what she needed. It is what she came to him for and he knew it. She needed him to take her to many places she had never gone to and chances are, where she would never go again. His fingers deep inside of her, stroking her and now his thumb pressing hard on her clit. It was really getting to be too much for her. He kissed her deeply and she returned his kiss as if she were starved. Her arm around his neck holding him tight she begged in his ear for him to let her cum.

"Please make me cum!"

She sounded so desperate. He wanted to tell her no but he also wanted her to experience this.

"Just one." He whispered back.

With that, his hand went to work. He focused internally as that he felt she resisted less. She seemed to pull back or try to push his hand away from her clit when he had gone to work there. He found that odd but would deal with that later. So he continued to play her like the instrument she had become. He brought her nice and high quickly. He could feel her body grow extremely intense. Her grip on him once again grew. She would bare down, holding her breath, squeezing tightly as if she were trying to prevent his departure which she had no reason to fear. He was not going anywhere. She was so very close but grew scared. She had never cum for anyone and panic struck. She tried to push away but he held her tight.

"Trust me. Just trust me." He said as he continued on.

It was within seconds that he felt her body begin to shake through her flexed muscles. He was relentless, as was her orgasm. She finally did not worry about a thing. She couldn't. Her walls clamped down on is fingers and contracted over and over. Her body arched and twisted. Her body was hot and now covered in sweat. The shaking morphed into a few last uncontrolled jerks before finally her body let up. He his fingers remained buried inside of her but free of any movement. He just wanted to feel what her body's reaction was for as long as possible. He was so incredibly happy but also worried about her now. He was afraid to even pull back and look at her. He knew her history and her fears of having an orgasm with anyone. For him to have given this to her, and not her husband was going to be brutal and he knew it. They laid still. Her breathing was returning to normal now, with the exception of slight panting. He did not think she was crying which was good. He delicately withdrew his fingers. Drenched does not begin to explain them. They had even grown shriveled! He finally decided to check on her.

"How are you girl?" He inquired.

"Amazing Daddy. Thank you."

His cock was throbbing but he was not sure if he wanted to take her right then or give her time to recover. He wanted to make love to her that night. He wanted to hold her in his arms and comfort her, kiss her. He knew that he had to reset his mind. He understood that if she had wanted to be held and kissed gently, she could have stayed at home. He laid there for a little while and thought back to the conversations they had had over the past 3 years. After all, her hidden dark side was what brought them together. Her good side was what kept them far apart.

To be continued? Perhaps. I welcome feedback. I can not improve without it!

12