All Comments on 'Broken Ch. 03'

by socifolk379

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Finally!!!

A slave smart enough not to go out of her way to get beaten, smart enough not to fight unnecessarily, smart enough not to mouth off, smart enough to at least pretend to cooperate. So refreshing a change from the usual suspects, lol. Now she better plan now what to sing so she's prepared the next time she's given a choice.

Thank you for giving us a heroine who is not an idiot and has some self control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A womn who has plans for vengeance

And the smarts to fool everyone? I LOVE it. I cant wait to see how she destroys them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW!!

What they said. You go girl!! Stay strong!!!

arzurimaidenarzurimaidenabout 6 years ago

At first I thought I would dislike this since I'm not really into BDSM or slave thing but reading her defiance and careful plan to escape, it got me hooked!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Collar

"and wore a matte black steel collar around her neck that he had chosen himself. It was engraved with scrollwork all around and had a tracking chip embedded in the metal"

This will be how the FBI finds the slavers.

GPS Trackers in the collars.

They can be identified remotely, and the pattern of movement identified as human, not animal.

A large group of GPS collars, moving at human speed, away from any city...

It's like sending up a flare.

Let's see, if I were writing this...

A female FBI Agent strips naked, puts on a collar, wraps her gun and a syringe in a towel and infiltrates the compound.

Three men see her, and demand she service them, thinking she is a newly trained slave.

There are too many to kill without alerting the guards.

She obeys, placidly enduring hours of abuse.

They praise her training.

When two leave, she retrieves her syringe and jams it into her rapist's throat.

Then she goes after the ones who left.

They follow her back, one by one.

They force her into sex, and in the act she stabs then with her syringe.

The Agent is fortunate to meet our Protagonist.

With her mental map of the compound, the guards are targeted, and their weapons taken, during sex.

FBI Agents from the laundry supply truck slip in and put on the guards uniforms.

The slaves are sent to shelter in one of the "training" rooms and then the Slavers are taken out, one at a time.

Finally, one Slaver manages to to get out a warning, but it's too late.

We discover the female FBI Agent was a previous victim the Master was unable to break, and had escaped after being sold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please be creative in the way each of these asshats get what they deserve! I really really want to see Alder strung up in his own contraption on its highest setting with the largest (lube free) dildos possible! Maybe for a nice long 3 day weekend!

Danish_eyesDanish_eyesabout 6 years ago
I am certainly broken

Absolutely impossible not to hate ... and swallow completely- please don’t stop !!

Nemo18Nemo18almost 6 years ago
I hope she's faking

Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@Anonymous:Collar

Thats not how GPS works. You can't track a GPS device unless that device reports its position itself, a slave collar wouldn't do that.

But even if the FBI could, it would be useless. Think about it, every modern car, every smartphone, every modern notebook, they all got GPS. It would mean nothing if multiple of those moved at human speed. It would be no flare, it would just be a group of random people walking.

@author:

Nice story, i like it. I can't fap to it but it intrigues me, keep it up!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Absolutely Horrible

I'll pull the trigger. This story is horrible. The writing does its job but ends without a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hoping for a good ending

I hope that she is able to get sold to a good safe master. I keep wondering how she is able to keep her voice even after a whole night of screaming and laughing hysterically. Not to mention the "testers" that rape her throat for the first several weeks of her enslavement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous