Broken Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned and leaned forward to touch his lips to hers. "Of course you can, my little songbird," he said. Then he pressed his lips against hers again, this time breaking through to her mouth with his tongue. And despite the pain he knew she had gone through the night before, he couldn't help himself. She did belong to him, after all. At least for the moment.

He pushed the nightstand and chessboard aside and fell on top of her while they kissed. The blanket over her body fell away, but she was wearing the robe underneath. It was deep red, smooth, and shiny, like gift wrapping over his present. He untied the belt and revealed her body. She was thinner than when she had first arrived, but she still looked wonderful. There were four red marks on her stomach outlining the shape of a square. They must have been from Alder, so he kept his hands off of her abdomen. Instead, her fiddled with her nipples, and she sighed a deep, pleasurable breath. Then he sucked on one of them gently.

"Thank you, Master," she said in a breathy voice.

He didn't answer and continued to suckle on her while his hand slipped down between her legs. He was careful to be gentle because of what Alder had done, but she didn't seem to be in much pain. He rubbed at her sensitive spot for maybe five minutes before she was ready to climax.

Still, she asked: "Master, please let me come. Please, Master."

"Go ahead," he said.

Her back arched instantly, and she let out a strained "Ah". She bucked against him and pushed her pelvis upward to get closer to his hand. His cock grew hard in his pants, and he wished he could ignore the rules and fuck her in a way that might give her the same pleasure.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I'm not going to fuck your ass, but your mouth is looking tantalizing."

She looked up at him. "Please, Master," she said. "Let me suck your cock."

He laughed. "I'm going to take you up on that offer," he said. Without a second thought, she repositioned herself at the end of the bed. Alex lay back and watched her unzip his pants. She removed his cock and began kissing it like he had taught her. He was at full length in an instant, but she took her time. He had to stop himself from coming while she was still kissing and licking him.

When she finally took him into her mouth, he exploded. He forced her head down with his hand, and she swallowed his semen. He held her there for a long time and almost fell asleep with her mouth on his cock. She started licking his shaft, and he woke, feeling the urge to go again. He pulled out of her quickly and tucked his cock away.

"No more tonight," he said. "You should get some more sleep. We have a full day tomorrow."

She looked disappointed but nodded. "Good night, Master," she said. She curled up naked in the blanket again and smiled up at him.

Alex stood and stared down at her with an excited smile, while fixing his pants. "Good girl," he said. "I'm very proud of you."

"Thank you, Master."

He left her alone in the dark and went to check on his finances. Five hundred thousand wasn't much, but if Alder decided not to keep her, and Alex got into a bidding match with a billionaire, he might not be able to keep up. Of course, if Alder didn't take her, wouldn't he just throw his dog a bone? Alex didn't know, but he knew that he wanted the girl.