All Comments on 'Broken Ch. 08'

by DarkFantasy56

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 9 years ago
Go girl go

That's livened things up a bit

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 9 years ago
Should have brought a knife

Her tracking collar is going to get her. She should have brought a knife from the kitchen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Okay!!!

Good for her. Hope she gets away safely!

PlegamansPlegamansalmost 9 years ago
Uff! That was intense!

Hope she has enough fuel and water until she can get help, but on the other hand: do we want Linda to get free and the story finished, or do we want Ben to catch her and getting the story truly spiced up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Wasn't a cactus of bush".

Yep. That sums this silliness up. Of course there were no road or tracks. The vehicle was driven there once and then never moved. The sand all around the house was swept smooth. SO she drives away, leaving all behind to die in the desert. Even for fiction this was dumb.

magevmagevalmost 9 years ago
Go Linda!

I was so excited when I saw that she finally was able to get free, please do not make her attempt in vain! Let her go public and embarrass the hell out of Ben! And then let him get molested in prison :). She might have gotten some orgasms from him, but that can never compensate for loss of freedom. If he would stop trying to be the boss and make her a slave, if they could meet on an equal footing, things might have been fun and spicy between them, but now we will never know, because once a slaver, never a normal human being... I can't wait for him to get his comeuppance! Please do not let her actually get broken...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hope he catches her...

...and gives her ass a good hard spanking. He has been too easy on her! Hope he makes her eat a big piece of humble pie. Maybe the light she saw will turn out to be the headlight of a vehicle following her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
my opinion..

I understand this is your story and while I am liking it... I find that for my persoonal taste I enjoy this type of story when a more emotional connection is made between the two main characters. Also in the beginning of the story he seems like a nice guy who isnt sure of himself and it set up the story like they might grow attached to eachother and learn many things together .. like maybe he got a slave because his famtasies are dark and twisted and hes scared other women away or too afraid to even bring it up.. then he gets her and unbeknownst to her shes super turned on by hus sadistic behavior.. I feel like youve tapped your toe in that story line but then suddenly changed its direction or at least the characters personalities which in part I like because it left me guessing but it felt somewhat forced. I do like this story and the way you are switching it up but I guess as an avid reader on the site im used to getting more of a feel for the characters and usually I like the male antagonist even if hes a jerk. Maybe you dont like the cliché, asshole slave buyer falls for slave girl and opens up to her and they fall in love and have babies.... I am... yeah im a sap lol... that could be why him bringing inhis old gf or hook up threw me off and made me not like him.... I want to like him but he seems so idk how to word it but I just dont understand him not in a mysterious way just in a what the heck way... I wish he could show affection for her more than just suck my dick while I date other chicks and oh btw clean my house... I really hope somehow maybe her leaving him whether she gets away or not makes him somehow realize something one way or another... maybe he gets her back from the tracking device and punishes her severely goes overboard and hurts her and then he sees how scared her leaving made him not just for getting caught but losing her.... or maybe if he really just wants a sex slave idk.. it just feels too emotionless for me I domt like that im rooting for her to eescape usually I am like nooooo hes so hot and sexy go back but now im like really he makes her shovel horse shit and sleep in it while he gets his rocks off with some old fling... ohh please address the sterile issue please please pleaseeee tell me shes not actually sterile! Ohh another possible situation... maybe her operation went bad and she winds up getting pregnant with his baby and months after she escapes and returms home he is never found but she realizes shes pregnant and wont give up her baby and he tracks her down and shit gets intense... he kidnaps her back and ... okay I know I have given way too much of my opinion hahaha im sorry you are great please keep writing ill keep reading :) ps my tablet is hard to type on so if my spelling is atrocious and punctuation sucks its partly because my keyboard and also im a lazy writer... hence why im commenting my advice not writing stories haha...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

No, no, no, previous 2 commenters, this story NEEDS to end with Sarah ("Linda's" REAL name) getting away safely! ESPECIALLY since she has friends/family that care about and are looking for her!

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyalmost 9 years ago

I still can't tell if I like this story or not, not because of the subject matter but because Ben is such a sucky character, he acts like a 16 year old that was given a woman to do with what he wants and he's trying to look like a man and act tough but he's still a 16 year old with no experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kill the bastard

Anything can be a weapon.

She’s in a truck, she has the key.

Don’t try to escape, drive it in front of the house and honk.

When the raping bastard comes out, slam the accelerator and turn him to grape jelly smeared all over the front of his house.

Running is the wrong strategy. Killing the abuser ends the threat.

She’s been on TV. Once the Cops come they’ll recognize her and believe her story.

bashful4u22bashful4u22over 7 years ago
Wow, best story ever!

Please telling me when you will be writing more of this story.

I would love to know more about you. I think I'm in lust with your mind.

Traci from NC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous