All Comments on 'Brooke Claims Her Prize Pt. 02'

by vinylzog

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
This is like watching a train wreck. It's hard to stop looking.

We usually get a story where the wife goes temporarily insane. Here, the husband is acting like a schoolboy for a female predator. It's been known to happen. The guy destroys a stable relationship for a psychopath he meets online, or over the phone. I suspect the entire story should have been posted in a single chapter, since they are so short as to be annoying, but I'll be waiting to see what is left of the guy when Brooke is finished with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And my life

Went from great to DEAD.... Story over the only winner is the home wrecking whore, who cheated on her husband and ended up with a new disdespect for allnmen of virtue... now she destroys marriages and drops them in the septic tank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Insane

A cuckold site with cuckold stories and the trolls hate cuck stories.

Just Insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wife Change Her Name??

In chapter one his wife's name was Jill, Now its Jess???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crazy....

This bitch is crazy. But I’m guessing she’s going to totally fuck his life up....marriage, job, friends, family, etc....then dump his ass & he’s left with NOTHING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
....

Oh Long Johnson!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ re:anonymous - insane

and a closet-cuckold category for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:last comment

You ought to know. You've been in the closet for some time. Come on out boy. Don't be bashful, join your brothers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous