All Comments on 'Brother, Can I Watch?'

by SoNaughty

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 7 years agoAuthor

English is my native language cause I am a white American female. and this story is true, yes he was younger than 18 at the time (17 actually), but here on literotica the people in the story have to be 18 and the other brother was 10 at the time. Because of the bunk beds was because there was no room in either bedroom for anything besides win beds because the rooms were small and it was a company house at a loading terminal.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
This story

Will be my last story I will probably write on literotica due to the bad comments on here. Sorry for your inconvenience of reading this even though this was the way it happened in real life and when I write a true story I will not spice it up at all cause I want it to be a true story. So again I thank you all for the negative response and will only read stories on here from now on unless I feel like I want to write again which I doubt it.

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelalmost 7 years ago
people are cruel

Shame on those who wrote such cruel comments about an obviously true tale. The fact of it being true, albeit that one of the characters was only 17 instead of eighteen took a lot of guts to write here. Don't let these naysayers stop you. I have read several of your other stories and find them compelling. I myself liked the story, Perhaps you could have used an editor or a proofreader, but that is beside the point. It takes a lot of courage the let folks in on what was a secret not many would dare to share. Maybe you could have prettied it up here and there, but the truth is often stranger and more interesting than fiction. You go girl.

DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINalmost 7 years ago
Ignore the nay sayers

SoNaughty, anyone that leaves a comment under the name of Anonymous, does not have the cojones to tell you the truth. Yes, the story was a bit rough, but with practice, your writing will improve. Do not give up. Everyone in here started the same way. My second thought is for you to get an editor. They will give you an unbiased view of your writing. But for your own peace of mind, keep writing.

DRGriffin

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 7 years ago
Fine stpry

Nobody is a great writer from the beginning. Go on and practice your writing.here. I'll read it.

GrandepickGrandepickalmost 7 years ago
don't give up

This is a blog style forum for everyone, not just the Mark Twain's and Ernest Hemingway's. I wish the harsh judgement folks had to publish something of their own before condemning a new writer. Most of the time sharing a true story is never as polished as fiction because life is just not as smooth as a narrative. Search your memories and share some more of them. You may have a memory that would make a great framework for a nice fiction piece. Hopefully you have a friend who would review new posts to help you develop a smoother presentation.

irishmike73irishmike73almost 7 years ago
Feedback

@SoNaughty, if you are seriously going to give up after a handful of negative comments, you're probably making the right decision. The internet is full of people who go out of their way to be rude. If that gets under your skin, then posting your work on a free, public website that allows anonymous commenting probably isn't the best choice.

If you actually want to improve, then take those comments on board . Disregard the rude nature in which they were given, and look at what they are telling you. If your writing is as bad as the anonymous comments would lead me to believe, then you can only get better from here. Also, take advantage of the editors available on this site. You're never going to spot all the errors proof reading your own story.

Lastly, it doesn't matter how good a writer you become. There are always going to be assholes posting comments like those you see here. Some people just want to watch the world burn.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To everyone

I am not getting a editor at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
As an anonymous

As an anonymous, I like your story. I like the truth, I have a fetish for the truth. And you make this story feel real. And that is what turns me on the most.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 7 years ago
Different and genuine.

I like the note of authenticity in this story... you add bit of taboo suspense that is intriguing. Don't listen to the naysayers... keep writing.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Sorry everyone, but I feel like I should stop writing. This is my final word. on this subject

lesliejoneslesliejonesalmost 7 years ago
Keep writing

Your story has a delightful ring of truth to it which I enjoyed greatly. I read one of your earlier stories and liked that too. I think your writing gets better with more writing. I write stories here too and I would enjoy continuing to see you writing here.

koinonia_92koinonia_92almost 7 years ago
Keep Writing

It's easy to be rude and disrespectful when your name is anonymous! Your work is yours and it's enjoyable, shun the naysayers and listen to your fans. I liked it enough to give you a four! Are there mistakes, sure, but perfection comes with time. You don't want an editor, that's fine by me, but don't punish those of us who thoroughly appreciate and enjoy your work because of people who are to chicken to sign their name!

SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To all the negative comments

I will not tolerate any bad mouthing my writing. The way this story was written was the way it happened and yes I went to school and also graduated. I was told I have a high IQ but I felt I never did so didn't use it to my advantage till later in life. I have been degraded most of my life by a lot of people and to this day it hurts me. So I am going to tell you negative people if you don't like my story then DO NOT COMMENT AT ALL! I would rather the positive people tell me something than read the negative things that makes people who get things thrown in their face makes them do stupid things and I hope all the negative people will understand that it does happen. STOP BULLYING THE WRITERS AND LET THEM LEARN ON THEIR OWN BY LEARNING THEIR MISTAKES! All authors, no matter how great they are, have made plenty of mistakes.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Also

I have deleted all bad comments that literally put me down which makes those people BULLIES!

magmamanmagmamanalmost 7 years ago
Give it up

No point in trying to argue with anonymous posters, ALL of us who like to write realize we have to put up with it, or just not allow commenting at all.

Besides, it's FUN to poke some of these folks, just to see what they come up with.

Now I don't even read incest stories, so I didn't vote.

Responding to negatives is a bit like feeding your leg to a Shark hoping it will go away.

The negative comments, often from some who clearly did not even read the story used to irritate me too.

Now?

I just don't care, that final vote total after a few months tells you if you need to work on it. Anything into the "3" or up is good, over a "4" is difficult, if you get some 4.5's and up you are doing great.

Incest/taboo is a select reading audience, and a bit tough category. I did a couple of those, nobody liked my stuff either...*LOL**

MGM

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 7 years ago
Nice

Really enjoyed this. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

carlsbad2carlsbad2over 6 years ago
Sister acts are so sexy!

Loved this. Brought memories of my fantasies about my older stepdaughter!

42154215over 6 years ago
The simple truth

A simple story of something many of us wish had happened to us in our early years . Use your imagination to fill in the gaps . Thank you for sharing and doing what others criticise

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucky Brother

Loved the story!

Want2CUMMWant2CUMMover 3 years ago
Hot!

What a very hot story! It brought back memories of a similar time in my own life. Very well written and very sexy! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you so much

Michael

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Thats what Big Sisters are for.

It may seem Big Sis was horny as fuck and decided to use her innocent but gullible Younger Brother to satisfy her pussy.So you ask was what she did sneaky and wrong to that I would say hell no,she gave her brother a wonderful gift of her cunt. Whether she was on the pill or not doesn't matter since this is fiction but if not then chances of brother impregnating his sister his first time is probably slim.

But if she did get pregnant then she and brother could move out and raise their baby together since all brothers and sisters should indulge in incest I think.

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed your story.

Yes, it made me hard!

I didn’t have a sister, but have fantasized what it would be like, and your story fits part of that fantasy!

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoNaughty@SoNaughty
I don't read anything but English since that is the only language I know. If I follow you then it's because you liked one of my stories or wanted to read one of mine not because I can read any other language (which I can't)! I had trouble for 3 days getting into my account o...