All Comments on 'Brother to Brother Ch. 06'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
'I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE'

Alpha you're mean! You make me cry and give me a throbbing erection at the same time. I LOVED THE CHAPTER. You're deftly weaving their love and passion for each other along with unwavering trust. It's just beautiful: the shower story, 'Timing's everything.', Ms. Carly, 'Don't let go.', '...rested his head along my chest and fed me popcorn and licked his fingers'. Wonderful.

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesalmost 11 years ago
naughty....

Alphaaaaa~ you're so good at thiiis~

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful love

Carter and Aiden are so much in love -- their sexual intercourse, the blow jobs, the tender caresses of Carter's hairy chest, all show a wonderful and growing love. Keep up this good work. It's a great love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING!

I started reading this story because it popped up after reading another story. I am so glad I started reading this. It is totally amazing. It is romantic, sweet, loving, and totally sexually awesome. I love it and I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I want more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz write more. Your an awesome writer I love everything about the gay couple I wish I had a boyfriend like carter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Feel the love!

You truly are an amazing writer; such a gift. As I read each chapter, I can feel the love grow stronger between Carter and Aiden. #bromance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Some issues

I really like the story but I take issue with their date. Are we to assume that they drove to another town? Because I can't imagine that no one in the town they live in knows who they are, that they wouldn't be recognized as brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot damn!

That was so sweet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous