All Comments on 'Brother to Brother Ch. 06'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot damn!

That was so sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Some issues

I really like the story but I take issue with their date. Are we to assume that they drove to another town? Because I can't imagine that no one in the town they live in knows who they are, that they wouldn't be recognized as brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Feel the love!

You truly are an amazing writer; such a gift. As I read each chapter, I can feel the love grow stronger between Carter and Aiden. #bromance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I want more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz write more. Your an awesome writer I love everything about the gay couple I wish I had a boyfriend like carter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING!

I started reading this story because it popped up after reading another story. I am so glad I started reading this. It is totally amazing. It is romantic, sweet, loving, and totally sexually awesome. I love it and I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful love

Carter and Aiden are so much in love -- their sexual intercourse, the blow jobs, the tender caresses of Carter's hairy chest, all show a wonderful and growing love. Keep up this good work. It's a great love story.

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesalmost 11 years ago
naughty....

Alphaaaaa~ you're so good at thiiis~

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
'I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE'

Alpha you're mean! You make me cry and give me a throbbing erection at the same time. I LOVED THE CHAPTER. You're deftly weaving their love and passion for each other along with unwavering trust. It's just beautiful: the shower story, 'Timing's everything.', Ms. Carly, 'Don't let go.', '...rested his head along my chest and fed me popcorn and licked his fingers'. Wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous