All Comments on 'Brother Wolves Ch. 01'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm glad you are posting this here.2d8

lucianloverlucianloverover 8 years ago
I am so sorry,but........

this chapter was super boring!

OmniferisOmniferisover 8 years ago
pretty good

I loved this chapter it was pretty good, for a first part. Can't wait for to read more and find out about the dragon's. Is there going to be a separate story for their brothers as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
confusing

I don't get it, is it a sequel of something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love the story, I'm only confused about one thing. Do the dragon brothers share a mate, or each has a mate ? I hope that it is each has their own, otherwise it's kinda weird even for weres.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
it was amazing, I very been waiting for a while

Everyone needs to read dark where first,it is a sequel to that serie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing, but read first

Werewolf and indians,Dark were it is a sequel to these series.

Congratulations Ireadtorelax

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great but there are two paragraphs that need editing...

I can't wait to read more, but on the first page two paragraphs are really hard to read. I wonder if the formatting got screwed up. I just wanted to let you know, because normally there are not major editing issues with your stories. I'm excited for the next part.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 8 years ago
I believe you have another HIt.

Only one critique. the grammar and editing is a little below your usual standard. Love the story line and hope to see it grow. Thanks for all the hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, what happened to this one????

Where was your editor? Who proofed?

I had to stop reading on the first page.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 8 years ago

Were wolves with vampires, were wolves with Indians, and now were wolves with dragons. Your stories sure cover a broad spectrum and keep me coming back for more!

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93over 8 years ago
great start!

Just needs an editor.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
I was very confused with all the names

I would have rated higher except that I found it hard to follow all the new people .Maybe it is just me ,I am not perfect either. I can't wait to continue .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Confusing

You have a good plot but all the new people we don't know suddenly being thrown into the mix with no info as to their role is confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What...

What happened? As soon as the story comes to the present it just falls apart. The prolog was great, then it's like you forgot how to type or speak english

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
spelling

You have a great story to tell. The abundant spelling and grammar errors are a distraction....

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 6 years ago
*****

5 stars only because the beginning touched me and it was written well. You lost me in the 'Present', to many unfimiliar characters, you were dropping names like we knew who they were, but i can live with the grammer and spelling errors nothing a good editor can't fix. Don't rush slow down and let the story line unfold naturally to do it justice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like your stories, but this was unreadable in places. There were six errors in one short paragraph. Please, get a new editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES