All Comments on 'Brother Wolves Ch. 04'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
shyintxshyintxover 8 years ago

I couldn't find the other author or story on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I couldn't locate your friend's name or the name of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Check out Wattpad...

The story indicated in the author's note at the beginning of this chapter is located on Wattpad. Just Google search it.

RheamistressRheamistressover 8 years ago

His dream.....his mother holding one pup and he is holding another one? Do I have that right? Twins. His mate is having twins. But one may not make it? Good chapter. :)

angeldustjaangeldustjaover 8 years ago
Never

The few errors I noted did not in anyway detract from the story. I enjoy all your stories and am pleased with the direction of this one. Hopefully Mari is told of her pregnancy soon. Don't like it when the men keep secrets. Looking forward to some unique surprises. Please do continue.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 8 years agoAuthor
Hey everyone,

Thanks for reading CelticCat can be found on wattpad.com.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES