Brother Wolves Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,296 Followers

Rayan took a moment to pack Dreya's pack and the necessities they would need to have on hand, Ray, are you two almost ready? Layton sent. He could not wait to see the children's reactions to the cats.

We're getting there. Shouldn't you be checking on Ciara? Rayan sent.

Aidan chuckled. Yes, brother. I told him the same. I think he is practicing.

Practicing? Wait? Brothers are congratulations in order. Rayan asked as he felt the joy his brothers shared.

Yes, kittens, we suspect our mate will enter into her fertile cycle once more. So we need practice and our niece and nephew are perfect guinea pigs. Aidan sent.

Rayan was happy for them. Ciara was not very young, and being older in human years she was past her childbearing years. However, as part dragon, she should be able to have young again. The same rang true for his brother. Brecken confided in him when he learned of the complications Mari suffered as she gave birth to their son. The girl and little boy almost died. Brecken was angry, but then they mated. Rayan believed their DNA was powerful and the dragon helped heal his sister. Now, his brother was expecting his second child. He had not told Mari because he wanted to wait to be certain everything would be alright. So far, all was well.

Suni had not conceived, but he knew it would happen in time. Besides, until then, he had a beautiful daughter to spoil rotten. We will meet you at breakfast, brothers. He sent and they disconnected.

Soon everyone met up and the three males wore matching smirks. Suni noticed and raised a questioning brow at her mate. Love, let's just say our family is growing. He sent.

Suni smiled as she caught Ciara's eye.Ciara? A baby? She sent to her mate.

Rayan responded, My brothers are hopeful it will happen one day. I am happy for them. For now, I want to enjoy the day with my two most important girls. Suni smiled.

Mari gasped, "Oh my goodness." She said as the sun glistening over the soft waves of the Khao Laem Lake caught her eye. Brecken agreed with his mate. The sight always rendered him speechless every time her and his brothers visited. "Momma, don't cry." Naru whispered.

"Love, what's wrong?" Brecken asked.

"I'm fine. I'm so happy to meet Ciara and your brothers. I don't know why I'm crying, and I really want roasted peanuts right now. It's unbelievable. I haven't wanted those since I was pregnant with Naru." She sobbed. Everyone was quiet.

Mari kept talking and soon she realized no one was speaking. Tell her. Rayan sent.

It's too soon. When we get home and she sees the doctor, and she says the babies are alright, then I'll tell her. It's too soon. Brecken sent as he gently held his mate close.

Naru hugged his mother as Dreya joined her brother and hugged her aunt. Soon, Mari laughed and told her son and niece that they were the best ever and because of their hug she was not crying anymore. Ciara smiled as her phone rang. She answered and assured her friend that they would be at the monastery soon.

Soon they entered the cafeteria at the hotel, and were seated. Placing their breakfast order, the adults discussed their day. Ciara talked about the monastery they would visit. Soon their taxi arrived and the group was off.

The driver knew exactly where to go. Everyone was in silence as they drove across the picturesque landscape. Soon they saw the sanctuary, on top of a hill with gorgeous columns. As they entered the monastery, Suni and Mari gasped at the simple beauty. Monks greeted them

"Welcome, they are waiting to see you." He greeted hugging his friend. Ciara introduced her family and the monks were immediately attracted to the young ones. Realizing the other ones were werewolves, the monks cautioned the parents about the dangers of big cats. However, these were Ciara's friends, and she reassured them that they were safe.

Soon they entered the Sanctuary. "Mina, a beautiful but rare Asian tiger, greeted Ciara. Ciara smiled and stroked her friend. They wolves stayed back and the children were in awe of the beautiful creature. The cat looked at the pups and chuffed for them. Before their parents could catch them, Dreya and Naru wanted to meet a new friend. Mina was expecting and her mothering instinct had kicked in as she nuzzled the pups. Ciara explained, that Mina considered the pups hers, she would never harm them.

Soon, each member of her family was allowed to touch the beautiful tiger. Soon, Mina needed to be tended to and the group continued their tour. Cats were not the only creatures in the sanctuary.

Many different kinds of animals roamed freely. The Monk explained that the animals often came for safety, but could return to the wild when ready. Their main concern was the cats. So many had been killed and they were trying to reintroduce them to the wild. He asked is they wanted to visit the nursery. They had three cubs that lost their mother and were being rehabilitated.

Everyone was interested, but not yet. Ciara had a special friend she wanted everyone to meet. It was at this point that both Dreya and Naru were attached to their Tia Aria, and had no plans to let go. As they walked, an animal roared causing the group to jump. The Monk took them to a hut and asked them to wait while he investigated. Ciara wanted to join him, but as a tourist, she would be a hindrance not a help.

Soon he returned and announced that one of the leopards they rescued was about to give birth, Ciara smiled and sent positive energy to her friend. They continued their walk.

A small pup, a dog, found his way to the children. The small wild dog growled and took a defensive stance. Both Rayan and Brecken reacted immediately. Both men were silenced as their children faced the frightened pup and soon comforted the animal. Within minutes, the three small ones walked together. The Monk was impressed. He knew Ciara was gifted, and it seemed her new family members had a gift as well.

Ciara soon introduced her friends to her most special feline friends. Over the years she had visited and formed a bond with many of the cats. Some had not seen her since they were kittens, but it was if they had never been apart. Layton and Aidan watched over their mate as Brecken and Rayan walked with them. Suni and Ciara laughed at something Mari said, and all four brothers smiled.

Soon the little ones grew cranky, and the small group returned to the monastery to prepare to leave. Holding on to the dog, Naru asked if he could come with them but Rayan explained to his nephew that the pup had to stay with his family. So the toddlers bid farewell to their friend. Suni held her daughter and Mari held her son, both babies were sleepy.

Ciara realized that the girls never really got a break form their young ones, so she had a suggestion. "May I make a suggestion?" She asked. Aidan and Layton perked up, as they wondered what their mate was up to.

"Suni, Mari. You two need some time for yourselves and with your mates. I want to suggest that we hire someone to watch the babies, if only for a little while to give you all a chance to be in adult company." Suni and Mari shared looks. They were not comfortable leaving their children with just anyone. Ciara spoke and explained. "Suni, Mari, I know the perfect person. Mama Goa. She loves kids and I know she is trustworthy." She explained.

Suni smiled, "OK, let's meet her. But it will only be for a while, right?" she asked.

Mari waited, and Ciara smiled "Yes, only for a little while." Ciara agreed.

The small group returned to their resort and were placing the kids down for a nap. Layton and Aidan wanted Ciara to rest, but she insisted on calling her friend. Mama Gao agreed to come later and Ciara agreed to rest, but not without her mates.

Mari looked at her too serious mate and smiled. Brecken was always tense. The only time he relaxed was with Naru. He adored the little boy and Mari prayed that the healer was correct in her assessment that she could have more pups. Brecken was sitting and reading when Mari joined him. Naru wanted another bedtime story and Mari read to him until he slept.

Rayan was enjoying quiet time with his mate. He wanted her again , but right now she needed intimacy more. Dreya wanted to nap with her mom, so both Rayan and Suni joined their daughter. Suni held Dreya and Rayan held both of his girls close. Soon Dreya slept, and Suni dozed off. Suni wiggled and felt his hardness pressing into her. Instantly she was aroused. Rayan scented her and whispered."Let me put her in bed. I'll be back."

Quietly, he got up and carried their daughter into her room, placed her in her small bed and covered her. He kissed her brow and hurried back to his mate. Rayan gasped as he entered to find his woman waiting for him. No pretense was needed. Her intentions were more than clear. She wanted him and would not be denied.

Rayan was astounded as the melodramatic sounds of Teddy Pendergrass filled the room. Not wasting a moment, Rayan pulled his mate close and they danced. She fit him perfectly. Lifting her and placing her in the center of her bed, he would love her tonight. Kissing every inch of her skin, Rayan worshiped his Suni.

"Suni, you are my everything. I never dreamt that I find a woman that completed me and then I found you. I will spend the rest of our lives honoring you for giving me the chance to be your mate and the father of our children." He whispered.

Suni gasped. She felt his love, and words felt inadequate when she wanted to tell him. He kissed her and she submitted to her mate completely. In the next room, their daughter slept peacefully. Soon, Suni prayed, she'd give Rayan his own son.

Spreading her thighs, Ryan tasted his mate. Berries and honeysuckle filled his mouth as he feasted on her nectar. Suni wanted more.

"Rayan, stop, Turn," She hissed as the moved around so that she could feast upon his flesh. The thick purple bulbous heads of his cock grazed her plump lips, leaking pre-cum. Suni sucked lightly and Rayan groaned. Soon, she engulfed his raging hard cock, as he returned to nibbling and teasing her clit. Suni moaned and knew that she wanted to taste his essence. The adventurous couple used their tongues, teeth, and fingers to tease each other mercilessly. Soon, unable to resist, Rayan began pumping, as Suni gagged. Her gagging excited him as he felt his cock slip into the deep recesses of her throat. He spread her pussy lips apart and fucked her with his tongue, moaning as copious amounts of her juices filled his mouth. She moaned uncontrollably as Rayan found he release as well. Suni swallowed every drop of his essence.

Changing positions, Rayan pulled his mate into his embrace and held her as his body trembled from the force of his climax.

"I love you, so much, " She whispered. He felt her love. He felt so happy and for the first time in his long life, he felt as if he was worthy.

In their suite, Brecken was alert the moment his mate entered. Smiling inside, he waited to see what she would do. He was horny. He was always horny. He checked in and found all three of his brothers were preoccupied with their mates. Mari climbed into the bed and he held her close.

Brecken was so gentle with her. The last few days he seemed to be extra careful. Mari needed him and she did not want him to be overly cautious.

"Brecken, I need you." She moaned rubbing her crotch against his hard cock. Brecken wanted her, of that she had no doubt, but he was such a gentleman,

"Love, let me take care of you." He whispered. But Mari didn't want gentle.

"Brecken, I'm in charge." She hissed as she climbed on top and straddled his body. Brecken shook fighting for control as his mates hot sheath engulfed his hard cock. Mari rode him mercilessly. He grabbed her hips to slow her down and she growled, her wolf wanted to fuck and this time she would not be denied. In the face of a direct challenge from his she wolf, Brecken's wolf surged forward. Stopping her, he ordered, "Shift" Mari complied. She waited, her body shook as the big gray wolf mounted her, driving his thick rock hard cock forcibly into her burning depths. Brecken pleaded with his wolf to be gentle because the babies needed to be safe, but his animal was in charge now.

Pounding his bitch, Brecken bit into the back of her neck demanding her complete surrender. Mari shook. Her body was a sense of open nerves. She loved this wild, out of control, side of her mate. Brecken excited her like no other,

Cum, Mari. Cum for me. He demanded.

Mari refused, No not yet, keep going. She moaned, not wanting it to end.

Brecken bit, and growled, Don't you dare defy me. Cum! he demanded once more. Mari's wolf howled as her mate shoved his knot inside of her pinning her. He howled as his dragon snarled, loving the males show of dominance. His human was concerned, so the dragon and wolf checked on the little ones. Despite everything, they had just done to their mother, the babies were content and resting, Brecken was relieved, as they both shifted back. Brecken was still locked to Mari and held her close.

"Baby, I'm sorry I was so rough. My wolf and dragon needed to be in control." He tried to explain.

Mari smiled and sent, You are my heart. I needed that as much as they did. I love you. Brecken. I won't break. Then she yawned, and Brecken smiled. He loved this girl more than he ever thought he would love anyone.

Holding Mari close, Brecken slept peacefully. He dreamed. In his dream, his mother, his wolf mother, was with them. She did not talk to him, but was happy. His mother held one of his sons as she spoke softly to Naru. He held his other son. Looking at the little boy made Brecken fall in love with his child instantly. His mother looked at him and smiled, then the dream ended.

Brecken awoke and felt a sense of melancholy. Then Mari sighed, and he felt a sensation of warmth. His Ma approved. He was truly blessed wolf.

Brecken, are you OK? Rayan asked. He felt a strange sensation through their bond.

I'm fine. I just dreamt of Ma. That's all. It was just a dream. Brecken replied. Rayan told him to rest, and they disconnected.

~~~~THE END OF CHAPTER FOUR~~~~

Thank you for reading. I'm sure there were some errors, and I hope they did not ruin the story for you.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,296 Followers
12