All Comments on 'Brother Wolves Ch. 08'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
proofing

I Love you stories! For some reason, this one had so many typos, sometimes I couldn't figure out what you were tryin' to say. Do you have and editor or proofer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love your stories but this chapter definitely had me confused in some areas with the errors.

Where is this The Dragon Twins story you mentioned? You have mentioned it before but I couldn't locate it on this site. Could you provide a link to it or let us know where to find it?

PoisonlovePoisonloveover 8 years ago
love it

This time there was sooo much information that I was trying to pick up who's who lol seems like the babies arrival will bring something good....maybe another story to tell?

To the Anonymous that asked about an editor, if you are not going to offer to edit, don't ask! I'll be rush through the whole month of November but afterwards, if you need help, I can try it. Keep it up!!

RheamistressRheamistressover 8 years ago

It's Halloween Night and I just finished this chapter. So much to take in. But still worth reading. :)

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 8 years ago

He pureed her food? I'd blow up too!

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfabout 8 years ago
To the anonomous from 10/31/15...

The Dragon Twins Story is not on Literotica, It is on WattPad. Here is a direct link to the story...

https://www.wattpad.com/story/44424199-the-dragon-twins

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES