Brother Wolves Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlyn laughed. ""True, but if we do and the child is like his brothers, then you wil take full responsibility."

Conor laughed, "Maybe we'll have a daughter this time."

Caitlyn smiled, "A daughter," She thought of Dreya. "Yes, that would be nice."

*****

Brecken carried his mate onto their bedroom. Mari loved this man. She never believed she could ever love someone as much as this. Brecken stopped. "I hated him. Alphonso, I hated him. He took something so precious from you, and he should have stopped himself."

Mari started to defend her alpha. "Brecken, where is this..." He covered her lips with his fingers.

"I am your mate. I should have been the only man to love you, create life with you, own a piece of your heart. He took advantage of your love for him, and was careless. I know you loved your alpha, and he fathered Naru, but I still felt cheated.

Then I talked to him. He never blamed you. He apologized for overstepping his boundaries. He acknowledged me as your mate. I know, I've told you this before, but today at our wedding, I remembered. I remembered how I felt the first time I saw you. I remembered how you dismissed me the first time I approached you. I also recalled the first time we kissed, and making love to you for the first time.

You are the woman I've waited for my whole life. I don't deserve you, but you're stuck with me now. You said the vows and you can't take those words back. So, Mrs. Mari MacLean, tonight, is ours. I plan to kiss, lick, and taste every inch of you. You are mine, beautiful. You're mine now and forever.

Mari laughed at her mate, and answered, "I hope you can back up those words, Mr. MacLean, because if you don't you'll hear about it for eternity."

Brecken was done talking as he kissed his woman putting all of her doubts to an end.

*****

Rayan and Suni lay in their bed, arms and legs entwined. Suni was amazed at the amount of energy her mate possessed. She came so hard, so many times, that she honestly lost count. She even passed out at least once.

"Suni, I love you. Thank you for trusting me." Rayan whispered.

"Ummmm, love you babe, too tired to talk. Sleep now." She mumbled, and Rayan laughed. Soon the happy couple slept.

As for the dragons and their mate, they retired and spent the rest f the nights in their private quarters.

*****

The next few days flew by and soon the wolves had to return home. Saying goodbye was sad. Aidan and Layton hugged their new sisters and told them that they were so happy to have them in their family. As a dig to their wolf brothers, they reminded them that if they ever needed to, they could have Ciara punish both of them if needed. Mari and Suni laughed.

"You two, just make sure, she doesn't have to zap you." Mari teased. Aidan laughed, replied, "OK, we'll play nice."

Both Suni and Mari hugged Caitlyn once more before leaving. The children hugged and kissed their Gammy and Pawpaw. Caitlyn admonished them to be good and told them she'd be over to see them soon. Dreya smiled and asked, "You promise?"

Cailtyn stroked her chubby cheek and answered, "You can count on it."

Then Ciara had to say good bye to her new sisters. The three women hugged and promised to keep in touch. Naru and Dreya hugged their new Tee tee and told her they loved her. She kissed the little ones and sent them huge waves of loves.

The brothers spoke mentally and agreed that from now on they were constantly keep in touch from now on.

Caitlyn was quiet. Aidan and Layton were returning home, but only to relocate and move back to Scotland. She wished her other two would come back home as well. Then she realized that not only were her daughters leaving, but her friend Gao as well. Gao was returning to Thailand. She had to finalize things there. As the last remaining member of her family, it was up to her to handle her brothers affairs. It would not take long, because as the last Thai dragon, her clan no longer existed. She was female and could not carry the family lime. Any remaining clan members had already joined new clans.

A few nights ago, Conor extended to her membership in his clan. His asking was just a formality, he considered her family now. Gao accepted, but still she had to say good bye to her brother. Andrew was accompanying her, and as soon as she was ready, they were going home to Bertrand, Andrew was surprised when she agreed to go with him at first. Then last night, he could not sleep. He looked out of his window and saw a beautiful pink and yellow dragon curled beneath a tree.

His wolf knew who she was instantly, and he shifted. Leaping from his low-lying balcony, he joined Gao. She sobbed, and he curled his big body into her, as she wept.

He was there, Her mate came to her. She was no longer alone. Someone cared. The dragon reminded her human. Gao understood, but her pain was still raw. Maybe after a private ceremony, she would find some sort of peace. The next morning, Andrew accompanied his pack mates to the airport. He had called Bertrand and explained why he would be delayed. Rayan spoke with him and offered to wait for them if he needed them to. He told them the pack needed them, and to go oh home. He and Gao would be there soon. The three men shared a quick goodbye.

The next day, Gao and Andrew were returning to Thailand. Caitlyn and Conor were going with them. Gao was not facing things alone. Ciara wanted to go with them. But Caitlyn reminded her that she needed to prepare to head home and see her family before relocating to Scotland for good.

The family waited as the wolves loaded the jet that would fly them home. Rayan held his daughter in his lap, as Sun rested her head on his shoulder. Both of them slept.

Mari held Naru, as Brecken sat beside her rubbing her arm to comfort her. She was surprised that even though they had been gone less than an hour, she missed her new family members already.

It's Mom and Dad. They love you so completely that when you leave, you feel like you left a piece of your heart with them. Brecken sent. Mari smiled and leaned over and kissed her mate gently. Naru called out to Dreya who woke up slowly and joined her brother in play.

*****

Gao and Andrew returned to Thailand the next day. Andrew was not familiar with the country, but that was not important. The most important thing, was that he be there for Gao.

She had the cab take them to her home. Her house was small, and cozy. She showed Andrew to the second bedroom, as her Dragon demanded that they share a room.

"We will in time, my Dragon. I must deal with things here first." She reminded her other half.

Andrew was in her small guest room arguing with his wolf. She is ours. What if another males gets her attention. She's not a wolf, so she might stray. The beast argued. Andrew ordered his wolf to be silent. Their mate needed them in a different capacity.

No, you listen. Let me address her. She will listen. She is our mate. She is the one we have waited for fir years. His animal stated, not backing down.

Andrew sighed, and his stomach rumbled. If he was hungry, then so was Gao. He left his room in search of his hostess. She was in her kitchen preparing them a small meal. His wolf preened. Our mate cooks for us.

"Don't just stand there wolf, set the table." She ordered.

"Yes ma'am." Andrew quipped. Thirty minutes later, Andrew was amazed at her ability in the kitchen. His mate was beautiful, loving, intelligent, and the girl could cook.

They moved to her small sofa to share a tea. Andrew rolled onto his back, lacing his head in her la. "Mate with me tonight, Gao. I can't risk another male snatching you up" He teased.

Gao laughed and shoved him playfully. "I'm seriously reconsidering this mate thing. Are all wolves so lazy after they have a meal?"

"My beauty, you are an excellent cook. The next time, let me prepare our dinner." Andrew asked.

Gao laughed and Andrew loved the sound. "I want you to laugh like this often. What do you need me to do tomorrow?" He asked.

Gao sighed, "I will go to the monastery. The priest will release our family crest. They will lead the ceremony, and any dragons that felt loyalty or even disdain for my brother will come. Our Crest will be placed in the center of a pyre and burned. The remains will be taken by the priest and entombed. After which, they will release me to find a new home. Ming will exist no more."

Andrew waited, "I'll be with you. You won't be alone. You'll never be alone again."

Gao smiled. "Have you ever visited Thailand? Come, tour the city with me." They went out, and Andrew had to admit the city was beautiful. Being American, he was stared at and treated warily. However, Gao's presence helped many accept him more easily. Soon the hour grew late, and she grew sleepy. They returned home, and Gao asked if he needed anything more.

Andrew moved and pulled his mate close. He was certain that he was moving too fast. She would push him away, but she didn't she waited. Leaning down, he kissed her. Gao responded, her body melting into his. "Gao, rest my love. I will be with you tomorrow and from this point on."

Gao smiled, Her dragon encouraged her. He has been strong for us and now let him care for us. she suggested. Gao reached forward and cupped his cheek. He leaned into her hand. He was hers. Once her affairs were in order, she was going home with her mate.

*****

The next week flew by. Gao turned over the holdings of Ming to the government. The crest of her people were presented to the priest. At dawn of day of her return, it was time to release the spirit of Kulkrit.

Dressing in a navy kimono, wearing a dark veil, Gao and Andrew arrived at the monastery. Gao was sad, but Andrew never left her side. She was n surprised as they waited in other dragons to arrive, no one came. Then the bell tolled. Caitlyn and Conor entered. Gao smiled as she greeted her friends. The monks began the ceremony. Gao stood. Her brother's body was lay in wait to be burned. As the monks brought out his remains, she broke. His handsome face, bruised but appeared to be sleeping.

The body was placed in top of a funeral pyre. Gao sobbed, Andrew held her close. The priest then took the Ming family crest and it was placed on Kulkrit's chest. Gao shook. Caitlyn stood beside her and held her as did Andrew. The priest said a final prayer, and the fire was lit. Out of respect for Gao, the town was quiet. The fire burned, bright and quickly, and then the tower collapsed. The priest rang the gong. Three rings, one for life, one for death, and one to send the spirit into the afterlife.

The ceremony was not done. The head priest faced Goa. He hated this part, but it had to be done. "Gao Ming, Dragoness of the Clan of Ming. Your Clan exist no more. You must find a new clan to join. Go and find a home."

Conor moved then as she collapsed. He held her up, even though Andrew growled at another male touching his mate. Caitlyn touched Andrew. "He has to declare her a Maclean;it has to be this way." She explained.

Andrew settled as Conor renamed Gao, Dragoness of the Maclean clan. The four returned to her home. She was not staying here. Caitlyn asked her if she wanted to return to Scotland, but she refused. Her eyes landed on Andrew, she wanted to go with her mate. The next day was crucial; Gao walked away from her home for the last time.

Everyone spent one more night at Gao's home. As a part of the property of Ming, she had to surrender ownership to her home as well. This night, Andrew was not letting her sleep alone. When she retired, he joined her in her bed. Surprisingly, she didn't resist him, but lay in his arms. For the first time in a long time, she was n alone. She didn't have to worry about her brother r her people anymore. She was free to just be happy. Her mate was warm, really warm. Gao wiggled, and Andrew remained still. Then she rubbed her bottom against him, making herself even more comfortable.

Love, I'm trying to be a gentleman here, but you're making it hard. Literally. Andrew growled inside if her head. Gao shifted again ad felt a hard cylinder object nestled between her butt cheeks. Andrew moaned, and Gao smiled. She wanted this man, and she wasn't waiting any longer. Turning over, she climbed on top of him. "Wolf, you claim I'm you mate right. You think you can keep up with me. Dragons are not easy to satisfy, and I worry about your stamina."

Andrew growled, "Sweetheart, I can more than satisfy you. I'll make you forget every other man you've ever been with. When I make love to you, you'll never want another." He boasted.

Gao was aroused, and Andrew inhaled. The sweet scent f Jasmine filled his nostrils and his wolf howled. He was claiming this woman tonight. Nothing would deter him. Shifting position and pinning her beneath him, Andrew asked, "Gao, are you sure You just had a ceremony for your brother, and so many things have changed for you. This is serious. If I make love to you, I am marking you. You will be mine." He explained.

Gao stroked his dark hair and looked deep into his eye. All of my life I have taken care of others. Tonight, I want a piece of heaven for myself. You are mine, Andrew. I want to start our lives as one."

That was all he needed to hear. Within seconds, Andrew slid his rigid cock inside of her hot sheath. He moved slowly. "Goa, baby, so tight, so good." He moaned.

Goa could not believe how he filled her so completely. She was not a novice, but no man ever made her feel like this. Rocking back and forth, Andrew made love to hi mate. His wolf was in heaven. Gao moaned his name and begged him for more. Soon, her body contracted on his, pushing him to the edge of his endurance. "Gao, I need to... Please let me mark you?" Andrew pleaded. Reaching and pulling him to her, Gao growled, make me yours. Andrew bit, Gao returned his bite, but the bite of the dragon was so intense that Andrew's entire being convulsed. He came so hard, so suddenly that his entire body locked in position. His knot lodged deep inside of his mate.

Andrew lay on top of her not moving, and Gao became concerned. "Andrew, baby. Wake up, Andrew, answer me." She whispered, trying shake the big man. She was about to call out for help when he opened his eyes. "You fainted." She teased. Andrew was embarrassed. His neck hurt as he touched her mark.

"Girl. You amaze me. Next time, I promise not to pass out again. I can't believe that happened." He laughed,

His wolf was content, as Andrew held his mate and kissed her once more. "Mine!" He growled.

Gao stroked his strong cheek as her dragon responded, "Mine!"

Soon the two recovered and made love once more. The next morning, Caitlyn and Conor congratulate the newly mated couple. They were happy for Gao and Andrew. It was time their friend had some real happiness.

Caitlyn and Conor returned to the castle and Andrew took his mate home to the pack lands.

*****

Andrew and Gia returned to Bertrand and Gao was welcomed by the Alpha pair. She was so gracious, and Mari and Suni did everything they could to make her feel at home. Naru and Dreya loved Gao, and the alpha saw that she had an affinity with the young ones. He asked her which post she felt comfortable filling and she wanted to help with childcare. Mari welcomed her.

Gao was so happy for Mari, at nearly five months pregnant, she glowed. Her mate and his brother drove her insane. One day, as Rayan stopped by on one if his mandatory visits, Mari lashed out and told him to go get his mate pregnant and leave her in peace. Rayan looked hurt, but hugged his sister in law and ordered her to take it easy.

Suni knew her mate was disappointed. They were coming up on the anniversary of their mating, and they had not conceived yet. Each time, when she realized there was no new one, they were both disappointed.

As Suni worked, her phone rang. It was her mother. She was calling to check in. Suni had been gone almost a year, and she had not visited hm. She wanted to see her parents, so he'd talk to Rayan abut visiting Jackson.

Love, whenever you want to go home. We can go. Rayan sent.

Suni smiled. She loved her mate and he loved her. They would have a new child when the time came.

Rayan requested permission to take Suni home. Of course it was granted and they would travel to Jackson over the weekend. Rayan called and informed Ryelle that they were coming, and Suni called her mother. Dreya missed Grandma and Grandpa, so she was excited to go home for a visit.

The Friday that Suni and Rayan left, Mari felt strange. This was the first time since joining with the brothers that the two women were not together. Gao stepped in. Over the weekend, she helped Mari and Naru not feel so alone. Having adopted Gao as an older sister, Mari felt as if she finally belonged somewhere.

Brecken was in constant contact with his brother and he assured his wife that they were fine.

As Rayan and Suni visited Jackson, Hattie enjoyed having her daughter home. Suni hugged Hattie so tightly. The two women cried, sharing in the joy of seeing each other. Thomas greeted his son in law. The Jackson Pack seemed to be thriving. Rayan was happy to give Suni this time with her family. They were not staying very long, because they knew that the dragons and Ciara were planning on visiting the compound.

However, the few days they did visit, they made the most of them. Hattie spent an entire day with Suni. She was hay to hear about the trip to Scotland and proud to learn that she was accepted into a dragon clan. Then the first night at dinner, Tasha noticed her necklace. The colors were amazing and matched the ring she wore. The ring Tasha noted she never took off. She also noted that Rayan wore a similar pendant and ring.

Suni smiled and she and Rayan told them about the ceremony they shared. They even brought pictures and Hattie asked if she could keep some. Ryelle, Damian, and Jebutu wanted a picture of Naru and Dreya. Dreya was the apple of all three of her brother's eyes.

Since this visit was a short one, Ryelle had to ask them to return for a longer stay. Suni smiled and Rayan told him they'd be happy to return. Then Ryelle looked serious, "Can you bring Brecken, Mari, and Naru? We would love to see them." He asked.

Rayan smiled and sent to his brother. Brecken agreed that next month, they would make time and bring both of their mates home. First, he wanted to make sure it was safe for her to travel.

Rayan relayed his brother's message. Ryelle grinned a grin so big that Tasha laughed. Soon, Kas came in carrying her son, and Olivia ran in leaping into her uncles arms. Ryelle hugged his niece, then lifted her and his nephew. Dreya wanted kisses too, so Damian came is and was more than happy to shower his baby sister with love.

Lavinia entered, and Suni greeted her with a hug. She was genuinely happy to see her. The small group talked before going on with their day. Suni asked to visit the kitchen. She wanted to help. She knew that Ms. Kay would welcome her wholeheartedly.

The pack had dinner and retired for the night. As they retired, the alpha loved his mate once more. Tasha loved this playful side of him. Having Suni and Dreya visit was good for all of them. Next month, Mari would come back with them.

Soon the weekend ended and Suni and Rayan returned home. Dreya hugged her grandma and grandpa and promised to be good. Then they drove off.

Brecken ordered the entire nursery for their sons from Mother Love. The boxes would arrive and he and the members of his pack would assemble it. The day the nursery arrived, Brecken banned his mate from their home. Andrew joined him along with several betas. Within a few hours they had assembled a beautiful oak and maple ensemble. The women entered and placed blankets, stuffed toys, even mobiles above the two cribs. One crib was a beautiful blue and the one a cherry pink. On the comforters that he had made especially for their young where the names of his son and daughter would be embroidered.