Brother Wolves Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

He sent to Madam Alpha Serene to bring Mari, then he escorted her to the special room. She cried. She touched every piece of furniture, every little outfit, traced their soft blankets, and thanked the Gods for such a wonderful man to share her life with.

Much to Brecken's excitement, Rayan came home. He sent to his brother and the small group rushed to their home. Naru and Dreya were so happy to see each other the adults were forgotten. Suni saw the nursery, and for a second she was envious. Mari wilted, but Suni quickly apologized. Rayan held his mate. He knew she wanted another child, but he did not know it hurt her so much.

We will have our little one someday my love. He or she will be perfect because of you Rayan soothed his mate. Suni smiled and then launched herself into Mari's arms. "Until I have my own little one, I can spoil both of yours." She declared.

Gao and Andrew stopped in, and Suni greeted her happily.

"Oh, just so you know, Aidan, Layton, and Ciara will be here tomorrow. They won't stay long but they wanted to see us." Brecken explained.

Suni began to panic when Mari spoke, "The Alphas are letting them stay at the Rose. There is a three bedroom apartment available and they will stay there. That way we all will still have our privacy." Suni relaxed and sent to her other sister.

Ciara was so excited about seeing them again, that she sent that they were in flight. Both Suni and Mari could not wait for them to arrive.

Gao had not seen her friend since she came to the Americas with her mate , so she too was excited for her friends to visit. Ciara checked on Gao almost daily and the two women grew even closer. Rayan and Brecken offered to retrieve their brothers, but Bertrand had other plans. Although the brothers were dragon, he knew Ciara was expecting. He wanted to make sure they came to his home safely.

Calling his top wolves, he already had a beta waiting for them at the airport.

As Aidan and Layton exited their jet, the betas were not surprised to see two huge males accompanied by a beautiful, very pregnant female. The wolves retrieved the luggage as Ciara was helped to the car. Aidan and Layton searched for their brothers. Where are you? Aidan sent. The dragons helped their mate sit in the SUV, while they traveled to the compound.

Rayan replied,Here waiting. Have you guys landed?

Yes, on the way to the compound now. Layton replied.

The brother wolves were excited, filled with anticipation. Mari and Suni just smiled. "Come on boys, your brothers will be here soon. Serena smiled, and everyone was excited to see their new guest.

They were met by their brothers and families as they arrived at the compound. Brecken did the introductions when they met Alpha Bertrand and the rest of the family and their friends within the pack, all wishing them a great stay.

The three were offered private quarters for their stay, near their brothers and families. For Ciara is was also a chance to see and learn how a true Were pack lived and worked. She loved it and was very impressed with those she met and found everyone very helpful answering her questions after being told she could ask anything; that everyone would explain to her and the history of the pack.

Plus it was a chance to catch up with her dear friend Gao and her mate Andrew. Having said her farewells to her brother, she had chosen to leave Thailand permanently and settle with her mate and his pack. Gao had become part of the childcare team within the pack, having always loved kids. She also had her new friends in Suni and Mari, who adopted her as an older sister. Now that she was effectively part of the MacLean Clan of Dragons.

The three loved their stay and were made most welcome by everyone during their visit. It soon sadly came to an end as they had to head home while it was still safe for Ciara to travel. Both fussing no end over her now. She sympathized with Mari but had two, to contend with constantly. They all managed to see the funny side for the most part but the women also wished their mates would let us just a little at times.

After their family members returned to Scotland, Mari had enough. One night Brecken decided that she would not lift a finger. He even had Naru spying on her. She was annoyed beyond belief. When he decided to puree her meal so she would not have to chew, she snapped. So vocal was she that two betas knocked to see if everything was alright. Mari glared at the wolves, who unlike her mate, knew not to irritate a pregnant female, backed off. Then one suggested t Brecken and Naru that they run. The two males kissed Mari and left her alone.

After they left, Mari felt guilty. He was only trying to take care of her and she was being a bitch. The twins kept kicking and she knew they were upset that she made their daddy and big brother leave.

Half an hour later, Brecken and Naru returned home. Mari hugged both of her males and apologized for being such a bear. Brecken smiled and kissed his mate. Naru hugged his Mom and then rushed off to his room. The twins settled, and Brecken made her a sandwich, no blending required.

~~~~THE END OF CHAPTER EIGHT~~~~

Please forgive me for any errors that you may find. I corrected as many as I could find. Please share your thoughts.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers