All Comments on 'Brother Wolves Ch. 10'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So sad

Am so sad that this story has finished but happy that all is now well with the packs and everyone is safe and sound.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 8 years ago
Well done.

A very heartfelt closing. Can you give us a hint, where to now? I am hopefully waiting for your next novel.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 8 years agoAuthor
New strand

The Highland Pack, which focuses on the MacGregor Pack is being written. I plan to take my time and with CelticCat's permission some of her characters will visit ad well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

In looking forward to the highland pack's story. It'll be interesting to see what happens, what foes may still be out there, and what history the new Macgregor pack can uncover about the original.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 8 years ago

If anyone is still looking for The Dragon Twins story by CelticCat, it's on Wattpad.

MARYF206MARYF206over 8 years ago
Thank You for an amazing tale!

You have kept me happily entertained for a good long while and I look forward to more. Keep writing please!

RheamistressRheamistressover 8 years ago

As it is written, so shall it be. Great ending to a great story. :)

Fefe1969Fefe1969over 8 years ago
Well done

I have followed this story from the beginning with Werewolves and Indians through this last chaper. I know you are not done. I can't wait to see where you take this story. Great story, fantastic characters.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
thank you for a beautiful ending .

I loved this story from the very beginning I loved Gao .and I would love to read about the New MacGregor pack and Gao children (are they mostly dragon or wolf ?) .....what a great world you built .

Stephen J

tishangeltishangelover 7 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!

Please continue the story would love to here about the new twins and the new pack.

You have created such a beautiful story it would be ashame to not continue it on with the children.

blckopalblckopalover 7 years ago
Wow!

I loved these stories. The characters still speak to me.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago
Loved these!!

I so loved these stories/chapters. There were parts that I have to admit that I didn't like as much but, for the most part, they were wonderful! Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyable...

Issues with improper homonyms sprinkled through the three connected arcs, spots of bad editing (electronic editors are annoyingly stupid), odd breaks in words (such as Suni coming up Sun I in a couple of places), etc.

That being said, all three arcs were an enjoyable read, even with the issues mentioned.

So...Brava.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I hope to see more

I have enjoyed this series. I really hope you can find a way to continue it. I would love to see where you can take this series from here. Great work.

WolffishWolffishalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Great story in a wonderful series of stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES