Brother Wolves Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Mari grew antsy. Caitlyn insisted she take it easy. Mari needed a breather so she decided to step out. She went to her patio, but felt uneasy. Turning around, she went back inside. Suni, Gao, a few of the pack women and Caitlyn were there. Caitlyn sent her dragon that spotted Zena. Facing her daughters she ordered. "Call Serene. This ends now."

She vanished. Zena had no idea that a furious female dragon was stalking her. Caitlyn appeared behind her, startling the she wolf. Zena shifted, but dragons are much stronger and faster than wolves. Caitlyn grabbed the wolf. Her claws extended and she was about to rip her head off. Mari and Suni rushed out, along with the others. Just as Serene arrived.

Serene had no sway over the much older dragoness, so she relied on their friendship.

"Caitlyn, please, put her down. Jackson needs to address her." Serene pleaded.

Caitlyn shook off her plea. This woman dared to harm her daughters. She tried to break her sons' hearts. From the moment they came to them, she swore that no one would hurt them.

"Mum, please. Listen to Madam Alpha Serene. You can't kill her." Mari pleaded.

Gao spoke, "You are dragon, Caitlyn. The council will come after you. Let the wolves deal with her."

At that moment, Conor and his sons returned. Conor shifted, and curled around his angry mate. Let her go, love. Please He sent.

Caitlyn huffed, and replied,She wants to hurt my sons. She tried to hurt Mari. No one will ever hurt them. Mari and Suni, and the children are their hearts. I will protect them. Caitlyn replied.

As Laird MacLean, I command that you let the bitch go. Conor stated forcibly. He never used a command with his mate. For him to do so now, showed how close to losing control Caitlyn was. The only other time she ever came this close was when Kulkrit went after her children, but she was able to contain her dragon.

Caitlyn dropped the wolf, as she turned to her mate. Both shifted back, their bodies completely clothed. Caitlyn wore a golden shift, while Conor wore black silk bottoms. As dragons, they were able to be modest if they chose.

Angrily Caitlyn lashed out at her mate. He had never done this in all of their years of existence. How dare you command me, Conor. Do you know what she tried to do?

Conor pulled her into his embrace, "I know, Caitlyn. But if you hurt her, then I will have to destroy the dragon council. They will come after you and that I won't allow to happen."

Serene and Bertrand gasped. The others looked on as Zena lay on the floor gasping. Her anger at Suni and Mari could not be contained, "Look at you two stupid bitches. You think these people gives one iota of a damn about you. They don't and when they tire of you, you two will be just like me, homeless."

"Take her!" Serene ordered two betas to take her. Two female betas grabbed her and she tussled. The women held her securely and took her to the padded room. Serene waited. She had to be certain her friend was OK. "Caitlyn, I promise you. Your children are safe here." She whispered. Caitlyn nodded, accepting her friend's words. Mari and Suni hugged their new mother. She was willing to destroy Zena to protect them. For that reason alone, they loved her even more.

Conor held his mate close, as both Brecken and Rayan checked on their mates. The children were staying with friends for now and were safe.

Soon everyone except the immediate family left, and both brothers wanted to make sure their mother was alright. They were not surprised when their dragon brothers popped in. They stayed, but had to get back to Ciara and their boys. They told Brecken to call as soon as his pups were ready to be born.

Caitlyn calmed down, and then apologized for scaring everyone. As they all calmed down and some were about to ask questions, someone knocked. At this point, an omega brought Naru and Dreya home. They were happy to see their grandparents, and rushed to leap in their arms. So for now, the ordeal was pushed aside.

As the family was regrouping, the alpha pair, Bertrand and Serene went to talk with Zena.

Serene's wolf was already agitated. This bitch came into their territory with the express desire to harm members of their pack. That action alone warranted her death. Bertrand held his mates hand and sent her a soothing hug. Facing the angry female, Bertrand had one question, "Why Zena? You could have come here and I would have given you asylum. You never called. I know Alphonso was harsh, but what you did warranted a harsh punishment."

Zena eyed the older wolf, "You don't get it. You've never had to wonder where you belonged. My whole life I have been at the mercy of men. Jackson was no better. Men sleep with whomever, and nothing is said. Yet, I speak the truth and I'm kicked out. You all are no better than them. You think those bitches are so sweet, so innocent. They are just like me. I lost everything because of that alpha. You know the one they fucked. He kicked me out but made sure his two whores found a good home.

She no longer cried as her wolf rose. "They laughed when Alphonso kicked us out. Those two whores laughed at us, and now..." Grasping her hair tightly she screamed, "Aaaahhhhhhhh!, I hate them. " She faced Suni, "You know the truth. You hide behind your innocent façade. You are a slut, Suni, a no good slut. Mari, you are the same. She faced Serene once more. At Jackson, I was at the mercy of men. All I wanted was a chance to be something more, something better. Then Ryelle chose a human bitch to mate with. I should have killed her, then maybe Alphonso's weak ass would have ended my miserable life. Are you going to tell him I found his precious Mari and Suni? I bet you have already called." She snickered, "What did he say? I bet he regretted letting me live."

Bertrand realized she was unaware that Alphonso died. Her anger at her former Alpha fueled her hatred. "Alpha Ryelle and his mate Madam Tasha are on their way to see you. I will keep you detained until you talk with them. You are not a member of my pack, so as a former member of his, he'll decide your punishment."

"What? Alphonso stepped down. I knew he was weak." She scoffed as she realized the news she had just received. "Wait! The human bitch is Madam Alpha." She faced Serene. There was no way in hell she was letting Tasha decide her fate. It was because of her that she lost her home. She wanted to die and she knew if she attacked his mate, he'd kill her. Growling and shifting, Zena attacked Serene. Serene was ready; shifting quickly she was ready for an attack from the wild female. Bertrand did not interfere; this was Serene's fight. Zena was vicious, but Bertrand suspected that she wanted them to interfere and take her life.

At one point, Zena covered Serene, but she was overzealous. With a quick flip and kick, Serene reversed their positions. She had no intention of killing the female because she knew this was what Zena wanted. Going for her throat, she ordered her to submit. Zena refused. The fight continued.

Bertrand wanted to get involved, but Andrew stopped him. "She is alpha bitch; let her handle this." He reminded his alpha. Mari, Suni, Caitlyn, and Conor looked on. Mari had enough. Zena was evil and she would interfere before she hurt Madam Alpha Serene. Brecken held her tightly against him. Love, she is the Alpha Bitch. She can handle her.

Suni was ready to jump in, but Rayan held her tightly. Suni growled, pulling away from her mate in her desire to aid her alpha, but Serene didn't need her help. Zena was crafty, wiry. She was a skilled fighter and it seemed that she would be victorious for a moment. Mari and Suni wanted to intervene, but Serene ordered, Stay back! the girls obeyed. Zena grinned evilly, because it seemed that she would be victorious. However, her joy was short-lived. One more throw, and Serene went for her jugular. Ripping her throat out, Serene howled in victory. Zena's body lay below her trembling as her eyes faded and she breathed her last breath. Then she collapsed. Bertrand rushed to his mate. She was hurt, but healing. He held her. Serene was taken to the healers and he went with his wife. Andrew and the other betas destroyed the she wolf's remains.

The humans had no idea that werewolves existed, and they would keep searching for Zena until they learned something. Brecken and Rayan shared a look. They had to protect the pack. Zena Kimber needed to be put to rest in the human world. Taking Zena's clothes, they placed them in the woods, on a precarious cliff. The clothes were so bloody that it would have been impossible for her to survive. The next day, the police sent out dogs that picked up on her scent; they found her clothes shredded and dangling from the cliff's ledge. Two officers climbed down, where they saw the blood loss and drag marks. In the wilderness, she would not have survived. Knowing that many predators lived in the woods, the medical examiner had no choice but to declare Zena Kimber deceased. Her records were sealed and her body was never recovered.

Back at the compound, Caitlyn sat with Mari and Suni. Dreya and Naru were asleep and she needed to make sure her daughters were alright. Mari and Suni along with Gao wanted to make sure Serene was OK. The four women sat and comforted each other. Soon each went home and tried to rest.

Serene lay in bed as Bertrand called Ryelle, who was in flight to the compound. He told him what occurred and Ryelle understood. However, he still wanted to see his family members and make sure they were alright. A few hours later their plane landed. Conor went to the airport to bring them to the compound.

Ryelle had not visited Bertrand since he was a pup. The compound was the same now as it was then. Madam Alpha Serene greeted him, and welcomed his mate. Soon they called the family over, and a very pregnant Mari rushed in to see her friends.

Tasha was so happy for her. She knew how much this meant to her. After Naru was born, it was believed that Mari would not have any more children. She was glad that the healers were wrong.

Naru and Dreya came in with their fathers. Ryelle was amazed at how big they had grown. He held his youngest siblings close, and thanked Luna that no one was hurt.

*****

The Jackson alphas were welcomed. Dreya and Naru loved spending time with their older brother. Tasha watched her mate, wearing a small smile.

Ryelle was a great leader, but one thing was missing. Even though, he claimed he didn't mind waiting, she felt his disappointment whenever a new child was born within the pack, and they had yet to produce young.

Jebutu and Lavinia were expecting a set of twin boys. Damian and Kas were expecting a daughter. Lugz and LaTonya were having a second child as well. Even Lyric and Renny were expecting their first son together. Many new pups had been born within the pack. The alpha should have a child of his own. He would, he just hadn't discovered it yet.

Bertrand and Serene made their guest comfortable and was excited to have them visit. Tasha was tired, so Serene suggested that she rest. She didn't want to res alone, so she insisted that her mate joined her. Ryelle smiled, His mate was a lusty wench. He figured they would nap after they took care of each other's needs.

Simply removing her jacket and shoes, Tasha lay down. Ryelle was confused. "Babe are you OK?"

"I'm fine. Lie beside me." She whispered.

Ryelle did. Tasha placed his hand on her stomach. Then she whispered, "Listen."

Ryelle looked at her strangely, then moved. Pressing his ear to her, he heard the sweetest sound. Pups, we're having pups. He sent.

Tasha laughed, "You've been so busy being alpha, that I could never get you to be still long enough to listen." She accused.

Ryelle held his mate close. His beautiful mate was giving him his heart's desire. She was giving him children.

Mari could not sleep. Her back hurt. So she decided to just get up and walk. The pain was bad, but she was sure it would pass soon. Her pups were not due for a few more weeks.

As she was heading to her favorite spot on the sofa, she felt a hot, liquid rush. She sent loudly, Brecken!

He woke instantly, and called the healers. Mum, Madam Alpha Serene, and Gao came. They helped Mari into bed as the healer delivered her son a daughter. Brecken never left her side, and neither did Caitlyn. Mari latched on to her hand and would not let go. Soon, twin cries filled the house as adults cheered. Nesha MacGregor-MacLean and Derrell MacGregor-Maclean entered the world a healthy five pounds nine ounces each. They were small, but perfectly healthy. Caitlyn held her granddaughter first, and then her grandson. She was completely smitten.

Brecken was not surprised to see Aidan and Layton when he came from the bedroom. As soon as he realized Mari was about to give birth, he called them. Rayan stood, looking terrified. Layton and Aidan knew exactly how their brothers felt. "It will be fine, guys. Rayan, remember when we were kids, we always said what type of dads we'd be."

Aidan and Layton, the dragon brothers, were ambushed by Mum. "How is Ciara? How are the boys?" She demanded.

Aidan smiled and returned the embrace, "Ciara and the boys are fine. She is so ready to come and see everyone."

"So, old man, three kids. You will have your hands full." Aidan stated.

Brecken sighed and smiled, "They are simply perfect. Wait until you see them."

Soon, the healer and her nurse opened the door, Mari and the twins were presentable. Brecken moved to her side. He sat opposite of Mum. Dad stood behind Mum as she took over and made sure Mari held her son protectively. Brecken reached for the baby only to be scolded by his mother. Dad laughed, "Mum won't let you touch them until they know Mari's scent. She was the same with the kittens."

She felt contrite, and told him to sit. "Gently she placed Nesha in his arms. Looking at his daughter, Brecken fell hopelessly. Soon, Layton and Aidan met their niece and nephew. They congratulated Mari and told her, as soon as the twins were old enough to travel, Ciara would bring the babies to visit.

Then they focused on Suni, congratulating her and Rayan. Not wanting to stay long, the brothers left out and vanished from another room back home.

*****

At the alpha home, Ryelle and Tasha slept. The next morning, Alpha Bertrand told them of the new arrivals. They had to see Mari and congratulate her. Brecken allowed Ryelle to hold his son. The alpha spoke, "He is the most precious little being. Thank you for allowing us to meet them. When our children are born in a few months, please come see us." He added.

Mari gasped as Tasha watched the love of her life. Tears flowed down her cheeks, and she knew if anyone deserved to be a father, then her mate did.

"Oh my goodness, Madam Alpha Tasha, congratulations," Suni gasped.

"Just Tasha, I don't need to be called all of that." Tasha replied laughing.

Serene laughed, "You'll get used to it sweetheart. Congratulations." She hugged the young Alpha Madam and knew this was exciting news for them She remembered when her us were born. They were all grown now. Some stayed with the pack, where others relocated, but each child was a blessing.

Tasha laughed and faced Suni, "You know our babies will be born around the same time. Would you consider returning to Jackson to have yours? I know Hattie and Thomas would love to be there for you."

Suni looked at her mate. Rayan smiled, "It won't matter where we have them, and Mum and Dad will be there. So if alpha Bertrand and Madam Alpha don't mind, we can have our baby with your parents."

Suni smiled and leaped into her mates arms. Soon, Brecken cleared his throat. His wife and children needed rest. The family took the hint and everyone left. Ryelle and Tasha stayed a few days and then returned home. They had exciting news to share with the pack.

After the Jackson Alphas left, life returned to normal. Mari and the twins thrived. Suni grew heavy with child. Naru and Dreya loved the babies and were very protective. Dreya found out she would have a new brother, and she was excited.

Bertrand gave Rayan and Suni permission to return to Jackson for the birth of their son. A week before they left, Goa and Andrew returned to Scotland. Bertrand was happy to let them go. Being that their children were crossed creatures, their safe birth was of the highest priority.

Mum called each week, and Ciara was in touch with the girls constantly. She shared pictures of her two boys and could not wait to fly over and spend time with all of her family members. Derrell and Nesha were growing like weeds and at this point would smile when Ciara talked to them through Skype. Her sons, recognized Suni and Mari as well. Mari and Suni loved the kittens. Dreya and Naru loved talking with their Tee Tee Ciara. They wanted her to come see them. She told them she would someday soon. Each night after talking with their family members, both sets of parents had to wrestle their rambunctious toddlers and get them into bed. Things settled down, and Mari and Brecken found time to be alone.

Mari was watching her three children sleep when her mate joined her in the nursery. He smiled. Naru was so protective as a big brother. He insisted that his bed be put in the room with the babies. Brecken watched his mate as she kissed the children good night.

"Do you ever miss Jackson? We have not visited since you came here?" Brecken asked.

Mari sighed."No, not really. I want Naru to know his brothers and sisters, so we need to visit for him, but my family is here now with you and our children. I would like to go be with Suni next month when she gives birth, but you have responsibilities and I won't go without you."

Brecken held his mate close. "I'll arrange it."

A few weeks later, Mari, Brecken and the kids were headed to Jackson for a short stay. Mari felt a sense of déjà vu when they entered the compound. It had been so long since she had been here. The last time was after they buried the alpha. Several people greeted her, but that was not what surprised her the most. Suni's mother, Hattie hugged her so tightly, and cried because she feared she'd never see her again.

Hattie whispered, "I knew when you left, you would not come back. You felt like you had no one here. Well, child I'm here as is Thomas. We are your family too. Never forget that."

Through her tears, Mari promised her she would not. As they fellowshipped, Ms. Nancy joined them. Tasha was taken aback by how spry the older lady seemed to be. She hugged her as Ms. Nancy welcomed her home. Curiously, Mari scented the older woman and saw that she was still human. She wished she was now a wolf too.

Nancy seemed to know what she was thinking and she spoke, "No child, I'm not a wolf. I never will be. When my walk in this life ends, I will join my Robert." She sighed, "You're happy now?" she asked.

Mari nodded. Something about Ms. Nancy made her feel like everything would be Ok, now."That's good." Then she faced Brecken. "Hmmm, see you are still handsome as ever, but not as handsome as my Robert used to be." She teased as she too greeted him with a strong hug.

Suni waited. She was so excited that Mari had come. She really wanted her to be here. Here where their roads crossed years ago and they were connected as sisters. Mari was her sister, and she never wanted her to forget it.

The two visited as Suni expressed concern about the birth of her son, Dragor. She didn't know if she liked that name, but Rayan seemed to think it was perfect.

A few days passed, and Suni knew she was ready to give birth. Rayan panicked, and Brecken had to force him to stay out of the room with his mate. Suni labored for hours and it seemed as if Dragor could not make up his mind. She needed Rayan. Finally he came to her. Dreya was with Jebutu and Lavinia. She was playing with Olivia, as were Naru and the other young ones. Soon, an Omega was called and Lavinia and Jebutu traveled to Thomas and Hattie where Suni was giving birth.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers