Brother Wolves Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're one. We're the dark were, descendants of the Nakenda people my love. We are a great and proud people. Your father legacy lives on with us." Ryelle held her close. They were not alone for long as Jebutu and his family, and Damian and his family joined them. Abettia called, and on that warm spring morning, the members of the Jackson pack let their father go.

Watching from across the way stood Thomas and Hattie. Thomas smiled. Akeemo always thought himself a failure, but he was wrong. He survived impossible odds and managed to raise his children as he instilled in them and iron clad belief that you never forget where you come from. They were Nakenda, they were original descendants of the first Dark Were.

*****

In the hereafter, the eagles landed and transformed. Alphonso's cheeks were covered with his tears. Eva held him. He watched his pack thrive, saw little ones being born. He watched as his son made new more productive rules. The males stopped producing children indiscriminately and settled with the women they fathered children with. He saw the women stand and become more powerful, more outspoken. No longer were they silent and allowed the males to treat them carelessly. He saw his sons become the men, he never felt he was. They cared for their mates and their children.

The pack let go of fear and reached out to the community near them as they took a lesson from his grandsons at Kingsley. And yes, Alphonso checked in on Kingsley as well. He saw his grandsons grow in wisdom and compassion, both of them thrived.

He was silent and Eva was his quiet strength. As he watched Keamon walked over to him. He watched with him as he too checked on his grandchildren Isla and Oman.

"Akeemo, we all have history. But we did what needed to be done to pave the way for our children. Your legacy lives on, and our work is not done. We will watch over them for an eternity. That is our job now. We are their guardians." Keamon paused as The Wapjanli joined them.

She called the group together. "I was created for such a time to protect them. I am honored that you Guardians created me. Akeemo, I knew you. The day you were born, you were chosen to lead your people from bondage. You did, and now they will go on to become great. Eva with your love compassion, and guidance, the women are strong, powerful, loving and self-sufficient. You two are a credit, and I am honored to be in your presence."

Eva cried softly. "I left them. If I had not ended my life, so much pain could have been avoided."

Wapjanli moved to her, "No, don't you see. It all worked out exactly like it should have. Eva, everything is fine. Now, let's watch our families and keep them safe."

The Shaman of Old agreed. They nodded. Akeemo held his Eva, Keamon and Chief Joe stood with their friends. Some more spirits joined them and the heavens smiled.

It was so sunny, so bright that Ryelle commented that in all of his years he had never witnessed such a bright sunrise. His brothers agreed. Thomas and Hattie walked up and the group went inside. The Dark Were was at peace. The Kingsley Pack felt joyful. The Hualapai people celebrated with song and dance. The world was for that moment a happy place.

*****

Andrew took his new role as alpha seriously, naming Brecken and Rayan as his second. They were not alone long. Once news of a new pack being formed was released, many Weres journeyed to the land. Before long, the new pack had grown. The only thing was that they needed a name. Andrew and Gao talked and they knew. There was only one name befitting this pack. Two of its members were already in it. So the first night the pack celebrated the moon, Andrew stood. With Brecken on his left and Rayan on his right, he declared the MacGregor Pack reborn.

Rayan and Brecken were shocked, yet they felt a true sense of completion. Suni curved her body around her mate, Rayan. Mari licked Brecken's face. She knew he longed to reconnect with his fallen pack. Andrew honored their parents by brining the pack name back into existence. Each wolf kneeled and followed their leader as he and his mate, Gao howled. The others joined in.

Caitlyn, in her dragon form looked to the heavens and she swore she saw a glorious white she wolf, and a handsome dark-haired male standing with her as they too howled to the moon.

~~~~AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER~~~~

THE END