All Comments on 'Brotherly Love Ch. 01'

by LostInAFantasy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very good first story.

I enjoyed reading this first chapter & I can't wait to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
kinda dumb

she can't stop dreaming of her brother so she fucks his best friend pretty stupid reasoning even for a girl she doesn't try to talk to him and she doesn't try to avoid or ignore him she just goes out and fucks the first guy she can find that she thinks cares somewhat about her real dumb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Good start

I don't think the premise of transference is stupid. After all, isn't that what we do when we masturbate? With siblings, that's usually what keeps incest from happening. You can't do your brother or sister, so you find a substitute.

BTW, Merriam-Webster defines it. "Transferrence' (2) The redirection of feelings and desires and especially of those unconsciously retained from childhood toward a new object."

Looking forward to Chapter 2.

eviltw427eviltw427about 14 years ago
Good 1st story

Very good 1st story cant wait to read more you kinda left us readers hanging so i hope chapter 2 isnt to far away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good start

Good start

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
get real

no way would he want her after she said she dreamed of him but lost her virginity to his friend he would be very pissed and probably avoid and ignore her or tell her to go to hell keep it somewhat believable please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
come on, give the girl a break

Luna really aches for her brother Shawn's big hard cock, her cunt is hungry for it. But, anyone ever heard of the incest taboo? Yes, okay, it's the most anti-human, soul-crippling taboo that society can impose on people. No argument from me on that score. But it's silly to deny its power. So cock-hungry Luna went for her brother's friend, but that proved a very poor substitute for the real thing, for what Shawn's got swinging between his legs. Now Luna's woken up, she realizes that what she wants is what her brother's got jumping around in his pants, she wants it deep in her cute little cunt, she aches to have Shawn blow his brotherly balls up her sisterly snatch. Funny, that's exactly what Shawn wants too. So he introduces his big prick up his sis's sweet little twat, Luna cums like crazy practically fainting with joy, and Shawn unloads his balls and shoots her a great big twatful of his creamy brotherly sperm. Are they going to do it again and again. What, are you a moron? The only question is whether Shawn's going to fuck a baby--a cute little incest kid--up his sister's cunt. Yeah, you're right, the chances are 100%.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
How can you turn someone into what they already are?

Basically this story is just plain confusing,the sister dreams of fucking her brother and having him take her v card but declares to her brother that she fucked the brothers best friend to satisfy her cravings,and she wants to be a common whore and the brother helps her be one.Seriously that bitch is a few fries short of a happy meal,might as well stick a sign on her ass and say "Entries Welcome".One Fucked Up Story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous