All Comments on 'Brotherly Obsession'

by Aruri

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Camp Grace

Is this Camp in Fairmont NC?

ChibobomanzChibobomanzalmost 6 years ago
Omg wow

Wasn't sure about it having impregnation in it but apart from that I really enjoyed it

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME story

I am so HORNY..

Having quads is a little much, but the sex was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Quadruplets really. Why does everyone think getting family pregnant so hot. No way the kids come out healthy, but what ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Iffy

The idea isn't bad. How you wrote it is pretty weird. If they're running a Christian camp, no way they're going to so calmly and matter of factly decide to have unprotected sex as siblings after one hot afternoon.

You didn't explore any of the moral conflict or perversion that would have to be involved for them to succumb to that sort of temptation. You should have had them have an awkward nude afternoon in the cabin and then slowly become more intimate as they both can't stop thinking about the other. If you wanted to be realistic, having them continually deal with everyone around them having sex would wear on their self control. Hearing it, seeing it, seeing signs of it. Eventually they'd cross a line of some sort and then from there they'd cross another and another until they fucked.

Also, the quadruplets was a bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
get tumor

get tumor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Aren't fraternal twins look-alike? If so, it would be hard for them to go anywhere. And quads?? Your premise is good, and the grammar/editing is good to, so keep writing. Everything gets better with age.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAruri@Aruri
Humbly, I'm just different from everyone, in that, all I think about is sex. And I mean that is the most serious way possible. My mind never stops racing, allowing me to excel when sex is involved.