Brotherly Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I groaned, warning her of the impending eruption.

She danced up and down my pole like a wild stripper, pushing herself closer to her own explosion. Lost in her own world, she ignored my warning. Her fingernails clawed down my stomach before she moved them to her tits. She pulled her nipples until they were red, screaming the whole time.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed, as I grabbed her hips and slammed into her pussy. "Shi-shi-shi-sh-sh..."

Her head fell back and her body tensed as her orgasm washed over her. She moaned louder and pulled her nipples harder. The silky tightness of her honey pie squeezed my shaft so hard; my balls swelled and unloaded my gooey slime, spiraling rope after rope into her orgasm.

She jumped and bucked when she felt my goo splashing against her convulsing walls. I tried to hold her on my cock, but she pushed herself off and fell backward. My cock continued gushing as she frantically searched for every drop of cum that creampied her.

"No, no, no, no," she cried. She desperately scooped handfuls of cum out of her pussy. "You weren't supposed to cum in me, you asshole."

"I'm sorry," I sighed. "I couldn't help it."

My cock was left spewing ropes onto my stomach and chest; some nearly landing on my face. I pushed my cock toward her, letting it blow two last strings onto her. She squealed as the goo splashed onto her thighs, just inches from her creamy pussy.

"Jackass," she barked while slapping my legs. "I better not get pregnant."

"You won't get pregnant, probably."

"Probably?" she mocked. She wiped the cum from her thighs and licked it off her fingers. "Not bad tasting; wish you would've cum in my mouth instead."

"I can still cum in your mouth. I'm still hard." My cock throbbed between my legs, begging for attention. "Actually, I think it would be sexy if I got you pregnant."

"Don't even joke about that. That would not be sexy."

"Who's joking? I love the idea of your big belly carrying our twins... or triplets."

"You are so weird. Are you trying to see if you can turn me off or something?"

"No, I seriously want to get you pregnant. I love how good it felt cumming inside you. Your pussy tightened and came twice as hard when you felt my cum splashing inside you; didn't it?"

"You're about to cross another line, Vic," she playfully warned.

"Who cares? What's wrong with you having my child instead of having some stranger's child?"

"A stranger isn't my twin brother. Dad would kill you if he found out we had sex, let alone that I might be carrying your child."

"He doesn't have to know; no one does." I started to sit up and reach for her when I realized I was still covered in cum. "Do you want the rest of this?"

She moved back over to me and kissed me softly. "No point in wasting it," she laughed.

She massaged my bulging shaft while kissing her way down my stomach. When she tasted cum, she began licking and sucking the globs off my stomach. Once I was clean, she held the load in her mouth and kissed me again. That kiss matched our first kiss, making us hotter for each other.

I pulled her down on top of me and held her in my arms, savoring her supple lips. My hands massaged and explored her body as she curled and wiggled on top of me. Our bodies found a sweet rhythm and complemented every flex and bend of the other's body.

"Since this is a one-time thing; you can cum inside me. If I get pregnant, we'll handle it."

"Bullshit. This is not a one-time thing. We're fucking again after this, and I will get you pregnant. Admit it; you would love to have my child."

She shyly looked away before continuing to kiss me, trying to mask her feelings. I rolled her over, admiring her bodacious figure before rolling on top of her and rubbed my cock on her twitching entrance. Her legs instinctively opened, giving me full access to her honey pie.

"Are you going to cum inside me or not?" she demanded to know.

I pushed my girth inside her silky sweetness and didn't stop until I felt the back of her pussy. "I'm definitely cumming inside you," I laughed.

"Fuck..." She moaned and grabbed my arms as I pumped her one time. "Cum deep inside me, baby."

Her eyes widened and twitched as I started pulling and pushing. I kissed her, muffling her moans as I slowly found the perfect thrusting beat. She trembled and curled underneath me, wrapping her legs around my mine and digging her nails into my shoulders.

Once I had her body rocking into my thrusts, I leaned up and grabbed her hips. I pinned her down and quickened my pace, forcing her to submit to my control. She looked up at me with lust and love in her eyes, consenting to our lovechild. My hips crashed into hers and pushed her closer to ecstasy.

"Oh my god..." Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming!" She screamed and clawed down my arms to my wrists. "Don't stop. Don't stop."

I thrust harder and pulled her into my thrusts, pushing my cock deeper. The feel of her convulsing pistil pushed me closer to my edge, but I managed to continue thrusting. Her body flailed helplessly, lost in orgasmic wonder, anchored only by the blissful pain of my relentless pounding.

"You want this cum, huh?" I teased. "I'm going feel your belly with my seed!"

She moaned in agreement, screaming, "Fuck me harder! Cum in your big sister's tight pussy, baby!" Her body started bouncing harder into my thrusts. "Make me cum. Make me cum again!"

Her pussy tightened and gripped my cock even more. I could barely move, but I continued thrusting, making her cum again and again. As she neared another orgasm, her pussy sucked and pulled on my cock like a vacuum. The suction reached my balls and began draining the cum out of me.

We both screamed as her convulsing canal filled with my hot seed. I pushed my dick as deep as possible and disgorged every drop of cum into her womb. Her pussy welcomed the thick, hot slime with an open uterus, not allowing a single drop to escape.

I collapsed on top of her, and she met my fall with soft kisses. Our bodies ached in divine blessedness as we relished in our passionate baby making. She held me in her arms, comforting me with kisses as I filled her belly with our children.

"Cum in me, baby," she whispered between kisses. Her seductive voice pulled more cum from my balls, sucking the goo into her womb like a vortex. "Don't ever stop cumming!"

After all my seed emptied into her womb, I slowly slid out of her honey trap. She carefully ensured none of my seed spilled, holding her creampied pussy closed with her hand. I fell next to her and stared at our sex-shined bodies, admiring the caramel skin tones soaked in fanatical sweat; her sexy, cum-filled pussy drawing my attention more than anything else.

She lay next to me and grabbed my hand. I rolled onto my side and pulled her against me, spooning her from behind while helping her to hold my seed in her pussy. We fell asleep talking and joking about our one night stand, and how it could never happen again.

The next morning, we woke up still in each others' arms; my cum still swimming inside her. We got up just in time, as the campers were coming back from their overnight trip. She tossed me my uniform, and we got dressed just as someone finally opened the door.

No one had any idea what happened that night, and they still don't. Alicia and I continued our summer jobs as usual, except for sneaking off to fuck every once in a while. I don't remember how many times we fucked that summer, but I know her pussy was full of my cum nearly every second of every day.

After camp closed and we returned to our lives, she moved in with me under the pretense that she was helping me study to become a Minister like our father. In reality, I was keeping her pussy full just like at camp, except in our house, we didn't have to hide our sex. I know for a fact her pussy was dripping with my cum all day long; if it weren't, I'd fuck her silly and fill her up.

Once she moved in with me, it only took three months to get her pregnant. We freaked out at first, but then we came up with a plan to fake a devious boyfriend who tricked her into having unprotected sex; at least that was the plan.

A few days ago, we saw the first sonogram of our miraculous quadruplets. Now we're thinking about running away. If we leave, we can raise our children in peace, and I can get her pregnant again and again. We're definitely leaning toward running away.

12