All Comments on 'Brother's Big Problem Pt. 02'

by MagicFingers

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really good

It was a really good story. It could have a third part where the the girls put on a show for Kevin so he knows he won't need the pill while he fucks them both again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great!!!!

Enjoyed your story......it was really hot.......keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good read - thanks

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

You have written one of the best brother-sister and girl friend to the rescue stories I have ever read !! You deserve more than a "5" ... I sure hope very shortly, you write that after the girls talked later and slept after getting eaten, fondled and screwed her well by each other and of course Kevin; they all decide to do a 3 some again. I think brother and sister will be screwing and eating out each other very often ..... thanks again !!!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
What a HOT read!!!

Really liked this one...especially the way you solve the "big problem." Would sure like to see him and Ashley get together, then all three again!

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Cool story

Love the incest but the threesome just added to your story so much it was great.

The small interaction bewtween the girls was very good, not overdoing it at all.

Enjoyed reading this very much

Cheers πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

john1069john1069over 5 years ago
PRETTY GOOD STORY

Liked the story line, but would have love to been more descriptive on body parts & looks...

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Liked it

A great fun story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved it till the D/d comment

that's an automatic 1 star for me.

MagicFingersMagicFingersabout 4 years agoAuthor
D/d?

So, what's the D/d comment? I have no idea, nor why it makes this nice story only worth a "1"? Sounds like someone's just being a dick? If not, tell me what your problem is with the story please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was Chap 1

You've got two or three more chaps here, so get busy. Watch who you are talking about. In the beginning you referred to Ashley and you meant Kayla. Otherwise you did good, and You've got our boy primed for more twosomes and Threesomes events, to say nothing of their others girlfriends at college. Maybe he should open a stud business?

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was wondering where her tingling lions went. LOL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous