Brother's Big Problem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And after about ten minutes of the hand job and ball play, and the kissing up top, Ashley asked him, "Do you feel close to coming? Is this helping any?"

"It feels really good, but a little painful at the same time. And no, I don't feel like coming at all. Is there anything else you can do?"

After thinking for a few seconds, Ashley released him, sat up straight, rubbed her hands across her tummy and up to her top, and pulled her tight garment slowly up to reveal her white, bare breasts for them to see and tossed it aside. They both stared at her full, round, untanned and white breasts with light brown half-dollar sized areolae and half-hard nipples proudly heaving up and down with her breathing.

"Does this help any?"

"Oh, yes!"

He immediately raised his hands to hold and fondle each of them, not believing his good luck. This beautiful stranger was sitting there in only a short skirt and panties that only teased him, stroking his cock again and pantingly offering her breasts for him to play with. She enjoyed it also as it had been too long since she had had any kind of sexual play. She wanted more, so she crawled over his spread legs, rubbing her breasts over his stomach and legs as she slid down to where her head and mouth was right above his twitching cock. Wasting no time, she opened her lips and took half of his big cock into her mouth. Her long blonde hair fell over his legs and crotch, half hiding the pretty girl in her hair cave while she sucked intensely on his hard cock. He groaned in pleasure at the first touch of her soft, inviting mouth on his cock, now sucking it gently too, not wanting to hurt him. He missed holding her nice boobies that he had only gotten a brief feel of, but this was a good replacement. She smelled so good and the view was fantastic from his point of view.

Kayla was staring wide-eyed also as she had never had anything like a threesome before, either with guys or girls, and found this to be very erotic. Seeing how disappointed Kevin was at Ashley's boobs leaving his hands, she thought of a solution. She stood up and removed her robe and tossed it away, leaving her completely naked again. She knelt beside her brother and leaned in to kiss him again, pressing her own sensitive breasts into his chest and left arm, her hand returning to her pussy mound to feel the hot lips and a trickle of her own wetness forming.

"Here, you can play with these if you want to," She offered, pressing a nipple into his lips.

Kayla was slightly bigger woman than Ashley, more square-shouldered and solidly built, like her brother, but not in a bad way. Picture that she had the build of "Hot" Donna in "That 70's Show" on TV, only not as tall. Her left breast was even slightly lower than the right and they were both lovely ones. Ashley was about 5'6" and her breasts were a small "c" as compared to Kayla's larger "C"s. She had naturally whiter skin that Kayla's darker skin, but with a darker tan which showed more contrast between her parts. Although they were similar sizes, Ashley had a more petite body and it was curvy and sexy as hell.

He grabbed both of Kayla's breasts and licked and sucked her hard nipples, making both of them moan. After lots of playing around, she returned to kissing him, her breasts pressing into his hands and body, rubbing her nipples on him and sending shivers down to her vagina. This was the first time they had ever played with each other and both were enjoying it a lot.

Ashley looked up at the beautiful sight right above her eyes and sucked him even deeper, trying to get it all but her gag reflex and small throat were blocking the way. She held the base of his cock and massaged his balls with her other hand, bringing reactions of pleasure to all of them. She was so turned on now that she just had to have more of it. She released his cock and turned around, straddling his legs with her head by his feet, her skirt and panty covered ass tightening and releasing as she rubbed her covered pussy over the underside of his cock.

"Fuck me Kevin. Please? Just like this, from behind. I'm so horny. Please fuck me with your wonderful cock and I know I can make you come, ok?" The horny Ashley requested, her slutty side starting to come out. She really was a naughty girl for talking like this.

Upon feeling Ashley turning around, Kevin had watched her to see what was up. His eyes got huge at the sight of this beautiful blonde cheerleader offering her ass and pussy for him to admire. He saw how wet she had become as there was a large, dark, moist spot on the panties that somehow made her ass and vagina even sexier. And with the grinding of her hips over his penis there was no doubt what she wanted. He crawled out from under her and kneeled behind her. He reached up under her skirt, pushing it up to her waist, and pulled down her gold panties to her knees where she quickly helped him remove them from her legs and return to the posture with her ass up in the air in front of him and her forearms on the bed, waiting excitedly.

"I feel so naughty like this. I'm being a really bad girl, aren't I? You should spank me 'cause that's what bad girls get when they do naughty things," She said, moving her bare ass from side to side in anticipation.

From his view, her bare white ass, brown asshole, and waxed bare pink pussy were all right there for the taking. He couldn't believe his luck. No one had ever asked him to spank them before. Oh, he had done it a few times with mixed reactions but this girl was asking for it. He obliged out of curiosity, slapping one ass cheek lightly. She jumped and commanded, "Oh yes, I'm a naughty girl. Harder!" He spanked her harder and she just moaned and flinched her ass as he continued, changing off to the other cheek.

"Oh, god, that feels so good, just like Daddy does it!" She moaned, suddenly realizing that she had said it out loud.

During all this, Kayla was on her knees beside them, one hand on her crotch and the other hefting a big breast. She'd never had a girl-girl relationship or sexual encounter but Ashley's perfectly round ass and legs and breasts pressing down into the bed and her offering herself to Kevin were turning her on much more than she expected. Hell, she hadn't even had the time to consider what she would be doing or thinking while her brother and her good friend were having sex. Should she even be there? Too late for that. And the spanking: Ashley moaned more with each smack of his hand and offered her ass up for more.

With a throaty growl, Ashley moaned out, "Oh, yes, Daddy. Spank me. I'm being such a bad girl."

Kayla asked, "Do you mean that you do this with your father?"

"Did I say that out loud?" Ashley tried to cover. "OK, crap. He caught me a couple of months ago doing and saying some bad things andHE SPANKED ME!"

"You're a little too old for that sort of stuff, aren't you?" Kevin asked.

"Yes, that's what I told him, but he said I needed to learn a lesson so he'd keep spanking me until I learned."

Kayla replied, "OK, but why did you want to be spanked now, here?"

"Because I found out that I like it. It makes me feel so sexy inside when my ass is slapped. So I like spanking, and I like big, hard cocks inside me," Ashley sighed, turning to look back into Kevin's eyes and at his big, hard cock tilted up at an enticing angle. She could see the veins poking out of it.

Kevin knew it was time to give her her wishes. He got a handful of the strawberry lube and rubbed it on his cock, and reached down to rub it all her vagina and ass. She jumped at the first touch of his hand. Her nerves had been heightened by the light spanking and she was more than ready for him. She felt him rubbing his hand and fingers all over her pussy, stopping to flick her rising clit back and forth. Almost forgetting that his own sister was right beside him; he spread her outer labia with his thumbs and positioned his cock, sliding it up and down from her clit to her wet, pink love canal. He pressed and the head popped inside her. She groaned and he pushed half his cock inside her snug pussy. He was pleasantly surprised by her tightness. Maybe he thought that a cheerleader must be loose from fucking all those high school and college studs. You've heard all those rumors. That's the standard misconception anyway. 'Could it be her muscles gripping me?' He thought.

"Ahhh," She moaned, squeezing him tightly with her contracting pussy muscles.

He pushed and drove into her with his hips, pulling her hips back to him with each thrust. Soon she was filled completely and his balls were slapping her clit perfectly to give her thrills with every thrust. Her moans of "Uh, Uh, Uh" could be heard with each thrust. After settling into a steady, though hard driving rhythm, he bent over her back to reach under and place his hands under her swinging breasts, massaging and tweaking her nipples to send thrills straight down to her pussy. He fucked her over and over, filing her and feeling her tight, smooth pussy accepting it all. He slapped her ass. She gripped him with her contracting inner muscles. He slapped her other cheek and she contracted again. He knew one of them wouldn't last very long if she kept this up.

Kayla was beside them, staring in amazement at these two getting it on right in front of her. It was turning her on very much also as she rubbed her own breasts and held her pussy snugly with her other hand, though still not rubbing it because of the tenderness there. Yes, it was getting very wet again.

Every time he spanked her, Ashley jerked forward from the contact, squeezing her cunt muscles, immediately followed by pressing her butt back over his impaling cock. Encouraged, he kept up the ass slapping and cock driving, trying to get himself off. Damn, she was really gripping him, he thought. It wouldn't be long now, he knew.

Suddenly, after a slightly harder slap and thrust, she gripped him like a vice, her smooth pussy muscles tightening around his cock so tight that it hurt. Her hips tightened visibly and her legs shook. Her whole body spasmed and her hips fucked him back like they were on a pivot point. Her first big orgasm on a real, live cock in months overwhelmed her so much that tears came to her eyes as the big "O" continued on and on, with her coming over and over again until he stopped fucking her. She slumped down flat on the bed, her ass still sticking way up in the air where his big cock remained. She could feel every inch of it, just filing and pressing her inside, satisfying her most inner wishes. He pulled out of her with a flop, his cock glistening with her cum, and bent down to kiss her butt cheeks, then a couple on her back and neck. She turned and looked him in the eyes and they kissed deeply and passionately.

"Wow, was that evergood," She gushed with a heaving breath. "You know, I was kind of in the same boat as you, in a way. I broke up with my boyfriend a couple of months ago and I haven't been with a guy since! So, that was my first time in two months and it really felt good! I'm so glad your sister called me."

"Yeah, I believe her. That was a hell of an orgasm! Any longer and I might have had one myself. Haha," Said Kayla.

"And speaking of that, I think she needs a rest," She said further, looking into her brother's eyes. "You know that thing you said earlier that would make my pussy feel better? Would you like to show me that now?"

"Yes," He said simply, eager at the thought of eating out his sister's meaty pussy.

"Lay down on your back," She commanded, pushing him back on the bed until he was lying flat.

She straddled his chest and shoulders with her head toward his feet. He grabbed the front of her hips and pulled her nice ass right back to his face. She sat up straight as he licked all over her pussy lips and hard clit that was poking out from its' hood, being gentle so as to not hurt her sore pussy. He could taste her juices leaking out already and knew she liked this already.

"Um, you taste like a strawberry sundae, Sis," He said, licking her red pussy gently.

"You didn't come, did you?" She asked him, noticing for a while now that his cock was still long and hard.

"No, but it's ok. I loved making Ashley come," He mumbled through her wet pussy, her ass hole pressing at his nose.

Kayla bent down to grasp his cock and guided it into her hungry mouth, her full breasts rubbing and pressing into his stomach. She gulped down most all of it, sucking and stroking it firmly, trying to help him come again, as much for her as for him. She loved feeling it, tasting it, and having her brother eat her out expertly. She never knew she had such a hot lover sleeping right in the next room! And now they were snugly engaged in an erotic "69".

Meanwhile, Ashley had regained her composure and was aware of what was happening beside her. She was temporarily satisfied but getting turned on again very quickly. She squatted beside them, a mere foot away, sitting on her legs with her knees spread, one hand holding a breast and tweaking a nipple and the other rubbing her pussy under her skirt, the only piece of clothing left on the bed. She had just had a big orgasm but the tingling feeling in her loins was beginning anew. The sight of her friend and her brother eating each other out with such enthusiasm really turned her on. Maybe that spanking and hand job her dad had given her had made her accepting of the possibilities that family members could have with each other.

She watched them while silently frigging herself until she could take watching no more. She straddled his knees, facing his face that was covered with her friend's hips fucking it with her vagina. She put her hand over Kayla's cheeks, feeling the hard cock filling her mouth, and trailed her fingers lower and stroked with her for a while to not surprise her too much. Since Kayla didn't seem to mind and was panting heavily already, She lifted her chin to pull her mouth from Kevin's cock and Kayla rose up until she was sitting up straight again. Ashley then scooted up around his hips and impaled herself once again on his cock until it filled her completely. His wet cock went into her tight, wet pussy easily this time. Of course, he knew immediately what was happening and thrust up his hips to meet her. They all three moaned at this contact.

Ashley rode him for a while by lifting herself up and sitting down on his cock, truly riding him like a cowgirl in a rodeo. Kayla, only inches away in front of her, watched her firm boobies bouncing up and down with every thrust and wanted for the first time to grab them. With every bounce, Kevin stuck his tongue in her pussy and licked and sucked her. She wanted to see more as her view of the actual fucking was obscured by the skirt that Ashley had been in too much of a hurry to take off. She reached down to find the clasp and release the skirt. She unwrapped it from her hips and tossed it aside, showing Ashley jumping up and down on him as hard as she could. She could see her flat tanned tummy distending every time she sat down on him, and the lower half of his cock every time she rose up to where only the head was inside her. It must have been filling her well as she kept it up, moaning and groaning all the while.

"Oh, Ohh, uhh, uhh," Ashley moaned with every thrust. "Oh, Fuck, oh,FUCK!"

Kayla breathed heavily at the sight and sounds Ashley was making right in front of her, feeling her heat rising all the while. Hearing and feeling her brother slurping her pussy made her release audible sighs, "Ahh, Ahh, Ahh"

Ashley felt Kayla's hands touching her and her skirt being removed. The touch had felt good. Now she wanted to fuck him a different way, with her hips, so she sat down on him and leaned forward which naturally put the two women's bodies in contact with each other. She buried her face in Kayla's right boob, to the surprise of them both. But neither pulled away, so Ashley lowered her stomach and began fucking him with her hips instead of riding him up and down. Now she pivoted her hips up and back, swallowing and releasing his big cock as far as she could take it, twerking him hard. She instinctively opened her mouth in the heat of the moment and took Kayla's entire nipple and areola into her mouth. 'God, it tastes so good,' she thought at the feel of her first mouthful of another woman's breast!

Kayla thought the same thing and when the tingle ran straight down to her pussy, she sat right down on Kevin's face, trying to get more tongue inside and on it, grinding her clit on it too. She didn't mind the mouth on her breast at all as it seemed so natural, and the sight of this sexy friend fucking her brother like crazy was mesmerizing. She couldn't take her eyes off Ashley's butt fucking and grinding her brother so hard in and with her pussy. She could see all her muscles rippling as she was eating him up inside her with her twerking motion. Seeing Ashley's hips tightening and releasing her brother's big cock, Kayla instinctively slapped her ass. When she did, all three felt the resultant gripping of his cock by Ashley, Kevin's thrusting tongue in his sister's pussy, and Ashley's sucking on Kayla's boob and the constant moaning from them all. There was no doubt after a while that they would both be coming soon.

Meanwhile, Kevin was fucking back into Ashley with every stroke of hers. With every stroke there, he licked and sucked his sister's bald, meaty pussy and he could tell she was enjoying it. Her pain was replaced by pleasure. He had his hands up and holding his sister's breasts, fondling and tweaking her nipples when another face had appeared on his hand. He had quickly moved it and let the face replace his hand on the breast. When he realized that Ashley had started eating it, he moved his hand back to caress her face and lips, which were filled with Kayla's breast. He almost came at that touch. He moved his hands down under and over Ashley's hanging breasts. They felt perfect, with her hard nipples and soft-skinned firmness.

All three were sensing deep sexual feelings and desires that they had never felt before. Ashley was obviously very excited and fucked Kevin as hard as she possibly could. Emboldened by Ashley's reaction to her ass slapping, Kayla slapped her again. Again, the reaction was similar, with all three getting the benefit of it, so she whacked both of her ass cheeks over and over again until they were both a crimson color, enjoying a deep and sensitive feeling inside that she had never felt before. Kayla was the first to come.

"AHHH, Ahhh, Ahh,OH, SHIT!" Kayla moaned while her hips quaked and tightened around her brother's face, almost drowning him in her juicy cum. She ground her ass back and forth over his face while coming and coming. She unconsciously grabbed Ashley's ass with both hands and fucked her brother's cock by driving her hips up and down over his juicy cock, feeling her moaning into her breasts now.

Kevin, barely aware of anything now except the need for release, came so hard and deep inside Ashley that Ashley and Kayla both felt it. She immediately started coming and coming all over his cock, pounding him, with him pounding her pussy deeply, filling her up with squirt after squirt of hot, sticky cum. She screamed into Kayla's breast which was a good thing because if it wasn't muffled it would have surely awoken her friend's father downstairs. Kevin also screamed and yelled into his sister's wet, dripping pussy and ass, thankful that they were drowned out by her quivering ass and pussy. Somehow, Kayla managed to pant heavily and force herself not to scream out loud. She wanted to but didn't want to spoil all this fun by waking her dad. They all came and came for what seemed like a long time, no one wanting to stop.

After a while, Ashley arose to a sitting position and looked her friend Kayla in the face. They didn't speak. Their faces told all they needed to know, that each of them had been fucked like never before. They silently hugged each other, heads side by side, breasts pressing together, their hot, sweaty bodies breathing heavily and just sat there reveling in the experience, trying to catch their breath until moans and movement from below them made them realize that Kevin was being smothered under them. Kayla quickly climbed off him with her pussy juice running down her legs and looked at him to see his face covered with it too.