Brother's Big Problem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby, are you alright?" She asked him.

He just took a deep breath, smiled, and pulled her face down for a long, loving kiss, sharing a taste of her own juices in her mouth. Then, he pulled Ashley down over him and hugged her with their chests together, giving each other loving, deep kisses, feeling her breasts and hard nipples spearing his own. She tasted a woman's juices indirectly for the first time and thought that Kayla tasted pretty good. Her lips were soft and her tongue hard as she kissed him with joy. He was in heaven, as were the girls. The musty smell of sex filled the room.

Ashley looked over at Kayla and smilingly said, "I know why your pussy looked so red and puffy before. Mine feels the same way right now. I'm afraid to look at it."

She climbed off Kevin and sat cross-legged on the bed to look between her legs and down at her pussy. It was, indeed, very red and puffy-lipped. She touched it and said to Kayla, "Yep, we're both going to be sore tomorrow, girl!"

Kayla replied, "Yeah, we are for sure. But look at Kevin!"

They all three looked down at his penis and saw that it was laying there shrunken and soft, no longer a cock.

"Ashley jumped up and down on the bed, yelling, "Yea, we did it! We made his hardon go away. We did it, we did it. I knew we could. Oh, Kevin, how does it feel now?"

"First, I feel absolutely wonderful, like I found the best new drug there was and I took a maximum dose of it. And my penis is so satisfied and relaxed, finally! Look. I'm as red as you two now. We're all going to be walking gingerly tomorrow."

Ashley scampered off to find the bathroom and came back with a couple of wash cloths soaked with cold water. She offered one to Kayla and put it over her pussy which made her squeal at the cold but it felt good. With the other one, she carefully covered Kevin's shrunken penis and balls, making him jump and say, "Ahh" at the relief. She carefully washed his penis and balls, cleaning all his and her cum off him with the soothing cloth while he and Kayla watched curiously. After whipping herself with the cloth, Kayla gave it to her brother and said, "Here, clean her too."

She watched intently as Kevin washed off her girlfriend Ashley's pussy and legs, then turned her over and soothed her beautiful red butt with the cool washcloth.

"I've got to be careful not to let my dad see my butt like this, or catch me coming home so late tonight. It he sees my red butt, he'll give me another spanking and I don't think I could take that right now," Ashley reasoned. "But you guys can spank me any time! You made me come so much!"

"Thanks, we might just do that," Kevin teased.

"Yeah, and if he doesn't, I will," Kayla said, making mental notes for future reference. 'Maybe Kevin, or somebody, could spankME sometime,' She thought.

"Thank you both so much for helping me with my big problem. I didn't know what to do but you foxy ladies sure did! Next time, I'll know who to call," He laughed.

"There'd better not be a next time," Kayla warned. "I may not be here to help you out. This was a one-time thing, I think."

"Oh, no. I've learned my lesson. I never want to take one of those pills ever again, until I get really old, like 40-something." And they all laughed.

While starting to get dressed, Ashley said, "Hey, this has been a lot of fun but I really have to get home before my dad misses me or Iwill get that spanking. You know Kevin, since you don't have a girlfriend and I don't have a boyfriend, maybe you'd like to go out to dinner some time? I mean, I usually go out to dinner first, then have sex, so I think you owe me dinner at least. Don't you?"

Kevin came over and gave her a firm hug and kiss, holding her warm butt in his hands and said, "Sounds like a plan. I'll call you. Thank you again so much."

*****

I had a lot of fun writing this and really hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. All constructive feedback is welcomed. And as a reminder, please vote if you liked my little tale of tail. Some people forget that we all need validation of our efforts and want to improve each time. Thank you for reading. MagicFingers