All Comments on 'Brothers Pt. 02'

by WoeIsMe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Redemption?

Can Michael rescue this situation buy gently loving his brother Jesse? Maybe privately, between just the two of them, they can have a gentler loving session than the locker room can provide, and they can actually achieve a mutual pleasure and satisfaction. That way Jesse can see that love is not always rough fucking in the locker room without any tenderness. Jesse and Michael can be in bed, enjoy kissing, perhaps stroking one another, exploring their bodies, mutually sucking their cocks, fingering sensitive nipples and hairy areas, and the like. It would give real love a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I still don't understand what Michael's problem is

Granted, the story is very well-written, as was Brothers Pt. 01. But why does Michael have to jerk off, like some 14 year old? That's just disgraceful. Especially since he knows that there's a nice wet mouth and a nice warm twat waiting for him in the house. His little brother Jesse's wet mouth and warm twat. Michael's made real good use of both before, and he knows that little Jesse loves getting face-fucked and butt-fucked by his big hunky brother as much as Michael loves doing it. The reader who wrote "Redemption" is on the right track. Let the two boys show their deep love for each other, their physical as well as emotional love. Let them go wild with brotherly lust as well as well as brotherly love. They're very young guys, their cocks get rock-hard at the drop of a hat, their hot young balls are always brimful of warm creamy semen, let them share their cocks and their sperm with the one they love, over and over again. The way it should be with brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Doesn't fit in

Should be in a different category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
😉

so fucming hot

MrBill36MrBill36almost 6 years ago
Realization #2

A gradually realized desire set in! Your at peace with your brother but still not comfortable with your new found situation. Got to bed and fantasize.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWoeIsMe@WoeIsMe
I go by Jack. I'm terribly unreliable with posting and should not be counted on for any updates, ever. If you're still with me after all this time, you must be a masochist. I'm glad to know I'm among friends.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Brothers Previous Part
Brothers Series Info