Brownwood: Tommy Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," I said softly. "You're even more beautiful than I'd imagined."

Her face beamed with my praise. I kissed her from her warm pouting red lips on her pretty face all the way down to her dark engorged pouting lips beneath a heart-shaped trimmed patch of black pubic hair. I believed I was doing a decent job of it since her low soft moans had replaced her laughter. As I began to feast on my meal at the Y, she reached down and grabbed my throbbing cock.

"Tommy... Tommy Boy?" she panted as I paused.

"Condom," she hissed softly, "I need you to get that thing in me... now!"

I'm not stupid... I complied. As a matter of fact I COMPLIED a couple more times that night as I explored and kissed every inch of her. We woke up snuggled in each other's arms. It was a sensation I'd sorely missed.

****

It was over a week before I met with Angie again. That network installation had taken most of the week and required long boring hours of running cable.

During my session I could tell she wanted to say something. By the end of my workout, I couldn't take it anymore.

"All right, Angie," I panted, still trying to catch my breath, "say what you need to say."

"What did you do to that girl?" she asked calmly.

I figured immediately she was talking about Tara. I'd talked to Tara a couple times last week. First to thank her for a wonderful evening, but also to make sure she didn't think of me as a one-night stand. I'd even asked her out again, but told her it would have to be after my network project was through. She seemed to understand and was interested in going out with me again, so Angie's question threw me a bit.

"Why?" I asked alarmed. "Is she okay?"

Angie snorted.

"Better than okay," she said, laughing. "Tommy Boy, she's absolutely floating on air. What exactly did you do?"

"I'm sorry, Angie, but that would have to come from Tara. I will say I treated her as special as she truly is."

"Well, you certainly made an impression."

She eyed me warily.

"You realize she'd be yours if you simply ask her. She thinks you walk on water right now."

I laughed. "Well, that won't last long. She'll see my feet of clay soon enough. I can't see us being long-term; she's simply too young for me. She's got her whole life in front of her and she doesn't need an old guy with so much baggage dragging her down."

"An old guy like you?" Angie grinned.

"Well, old compared to her. I wish I was younger, though, because she's special. She's got an incredible amount of sexuality just waiting to be released. Whatever guy she falls for that takes the time is going to be rewarded with a woman who'll rock his world."

I turned and looked at Angie since she'd grown quiet. She had an odd look on her face as she stared back at me.

"What?" I asked, clueless.

"Nothing," she said and packed up her stuff to leave. "You're an unusual one, Tommy Boy."

I didn't know how to respond to that. At least she hadn't called me NICE or SAFE.

****

Over the next month and a half I struggled to break the seventy-pound barrier, but finally succeeded. Tara and I went out several times and had a great time, both in and out of the bedroom. Besides the incredible feeling of waking up with a warm, soft woman beside me, we were quickly becoming friends as well.

Even with all that, I knew we weren't going to end up together. There was a spark between us, but it wasn't nearly as strong as I'd had with Leah. It was somewhat bittersweet and humorous the last time we went out.

I took her to a Crusader football game. We were enjoying ourselves and each other's company, even though we both knew our relationship was changing from romantic to simply friends.

While we were going to our seats, I noticed Tara kept looking back over her shoulder. I followed her gaze. A short geeky-looking guy glared back at us.

"That's Sean." Tara snorted. "I'm sure he's still pissed off."

"Well, if you wanted to show him what he lost, you're doing a great job of it. Tara, you look great!"

"Aww," she cooed and beamed up at me. "That's so sweet!"

She glanced back at her ex-boyfriend and flipped him off.

She giggled. "I'm sure that's not why he's so upset though. I may've told some people he has a tiny pencil dick that goes off with the slightest touch."

She looked up at me and smiled evilly.

"Okay, I confess, maybe it was a bunch of my girlfriends and the girls in most of my classes and several sorority girls and maybe a few thousand people on Facebook and Twitter."

"I might be considered a fat slut in some circles," she continued, "but I'm only a slut for those I care about and the fat part... well, I'm working on that. But for him to prove to a bunch of people he doesn't have a tiny dick with premature ejaculation problems... that's going to be difficult without getting arrested!"

I burst out laughing.

"Damn, girl, remind me not to get on your bad side!"

"Oh, please, Tommy Boy, you've seen my bad side. As a matter of fact, you've seen me from every side!"

"Oh yeah," I said softly and smiled.

"Down, boy," she said, laughing. "I'm not into public sex. Well, at least I don't think I am ..."

I snorted, but she interrupted my train of thought.

"But it would still only be sex, wouldn't it, Tommy Boy?"

"No, Tara," I said softly, "it wouldn't be just sex."

She snuggled into my arms.

"I know we care about each other, but not enough to make a lifetime commitment, right?"

"Tara, I..."

"It's okay, Tommy Boy. It really is. I know we love each other, but more as friends than lovers. I hope you know how much I care for you and how grateful I am to you. I hope I've showed you how much I appreciate what you've done for me?"

"So much more than I could've ever hoped for, beautiful."

"Good!" she said, staring intently into my eyes. "No guy has ever treated me like you have, like I was something special."

"Tara, you are special. You're going to be the center of some lucky man's world when you find the right guy."

She crushed our lips together and held me tightly, pressing her breasts into my chest. I could feel her nipples harden even through our shirts and felt my erection begin to grow.

"Down, boy! We've got a game to watch."

I groaned softly as she laughed. It took a little while, but we finally settled into our seats.

During the game, we were joined by a bunch of her friends. I suddenly felt very old. One friend of hers was an interesting looking guy. He had a nice set of tats going up each arm and on his neck. His dark hair was spiked with electric blue tips and he had his nose pierced. All in all, he had a semi-goth look.

Even with his appearance, it was his stare that got my attention. It wasn't the same as Tara's old boyfriend had, but it still gave me the creeps. I mentioned it to Tara after the game. We won by the way. 24-0. Go, Crusaders!

"Oh, that's Jeremy," Tara said, and blushed slightly. "Don't let the piercings and tats fool you. He's a really, really nice guy. He's into music and is an electronics wizard. He already works part-time as a sound tech at a record studio."

"Tara," I said reassuringly, "we're not exclusive. I care about you. Even if all we ever are is friends."

She smiled and gave me a big hug.

"I think he wants to ask me out," she said, smiling.

"He's got great taste."

Her smile grew even brighter. I heard a week later that they were dating.

****

I had to bust my ass in November to make the final ten pounds. I think I worked out four times a week and severely cut my diet, but I made weight four days before Thanksgiving.

Angie had contacted me earlier in the week. She and Erica were going to stay in Brownwood over Thanksgiving and wanted to know if I would like to join them. I'd already told my family I wasn't going to make it back to Wisconsin this year, so I accepted gladly.

Angie said right after Eric had abandoned them she'd started trying to make new Thanksgiving traditions with Erica. They'd somehow serve others in the community who were less fortunate before they had their Thanksgiving dinner. It sounded fine with me, so I volunteered to go with them.

Late Thanksgiving Day morning found Angie, Erica and me serving turkey dinners to the homeless at the Lighthouse Mission. The mission was located in the poorest, most crime-ridden part of Brownwood, the southwest corner of the city. The area was generally marked as starting at the corner of State Park Road, going north and south, and Old Southtown Road, going east and west. At the corner was the Kandy Kane, Brownwood's premier strip club, and a biker bar called the Icehouse. A block east was the Southtown Projects, the primary public housing in the area.

The Lighthouse Mission was a couple blocks further south on State Park Road.

As we drove there, I noticed Angie looking at the Kandy Kane. I could tell she'd some very mixed emotions. I thought I could read lust and desire mixed in with sadness and hurt. Since it was the holidays, I left it alone.

I'm ashamed to say when we first got to the Mission I had my guard up. I was overly protective of Angie and Erica, until Angie pulled me to the side and laughingly told me to relax. When I did, I was amazed at the way both mother and daughter lit up the entire place. I shouldn't have been surprised since a beautiful woman like Angie tends to do that naturally, even when they've dressed down in jeans and a T-shirt.

Erica's no-fear attitude won the hearts of most of those there, both staff and guests. When she crawled up into an old bearded man's lap, I started to walk over until Angie touched my arm and nodded for me to just watch. I swear the smile on that old man's face as Erica laughed and giggled humbled me to the point it broke my heart.

Tommy Boy, I chided myself, you're such a spoiled judgmental asshole!

The rest of the morning went smoothly and I got to know several staff members and even more of the people coming through there that day. The only notable thing which occurred was when I caught Erica chowing down on a cup of mashed potatoes and gravy. When I asked her if she was supposed to be doing that, she grinned at me with gravy dripping off her chin.

"It's okay, Tommy Bear!" She giggled. "They said I could have some."

"Besides," she whispered loudly, "Momma cooked dinner. This is better."

I choked out a laugh as did several people around us.

I was surprised again when we finally sat down in Angie's house for dinner. Angie wasn't a bad cook; as a matter of fact, she was very good. It was what we were having which explained Erica's earlier comment. It wasn't what anyone would call a traditional Thanksgiving Day dinner. There wasn't a huge turkey or mashed potatoes and gravy. Corn drenched in butter, cranberry sauce out of a can, a green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin pie were missing as well.

In their place was a spicy kale salad, curried pumpkin soup, apple-parsnip mash, kale butternut squash stuffing, and herb-stuffed turkey breast. Surprisingly, it was good. Actually some of it was better than good! Angie beamed as I complemented her. As we cleaned up, I noticed Angie staring at me.

"Thank you," she said softly so Erica wouldn't hear.

I looked at her for a moment and knew I wasn't actually sure what she was thanking me for. She smiled at me, realizing my dilemma.

"Thank you for trusting me," she continued, "and not trying to fill up on mashed potatoes and gravy at the mission. Yes, I know my little monster isn't thrilled about eating healthy."

We both laughed and I told her again how wonderful dinner was. Then I mentioned to her I'd made my eighty-pound goal.

"Good," she said dryly, "I've already bought my dress. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I've reserved two tickets for the ball for us as well."

We stared silently at each other until she gave me a small smile. I'd the feeling my world was about to get shaken up.

I spent the next week getting everything set up. The Christmas Ball tickets were expensive, but it wasn't unexpected. I knew this date was going to set me back a good amount of money. I rented my tux and even a limo service and tried not to be too anxious.

When the night of the Christmas Ball arrived, I was as nervous as a kid going to his first prom. I knocked on the front door and Mrs. Harper answered.

"Why, Mr. Swanson," she gushed, "you look very dashing tonight!"

"Mrs. Harper, you look as lovely as always," I retorted.

"Oh, bullshit!" she said, then covered her mouth, hoping Erica hadn't overheard.

We both turned around and saw Erica's attention was elsewhere. Looking at each other, we both chuckled.

"Tommy Swanson," Mrs. Harper said shaking her head, "I'd warn you not to be so obvious when you try flattering Angie, but I've seen her dress!"

She grinned mischievously.

A pouting Erica came into the room with her lower lip sticking out. I had to hold back a laugh.

"Momma's got a pretty blue dress, but I don't!"

"Hey, Goldilocks," I said, kneeling, "how about if we go shopping for one later?"

"Okay," she said softly as she hugged me, "but it won't be as pretty as Momma's."

"Well, I'm sure we can find something close. I'm sure you'll be as pretty as... oh my."

I looked up and thought I was looking at an angel.

Angie's deep sapphire gown draped over every lovely curve like an airy mist. Somehow, it cupped her luscious breasts in a way so that they looked like they were about to spill over. Her blonde hair was elegantly pinned up, giving her a halo as it emphasized her long neck. A white gold necklace with multiple diamond teardrops looked like beads of dew on her skin.

If she wanted to look like an adult version of a fairy princess she exceeded herself. She was so stunning I actually couldn't speak. The effect of her appearance on me was obvious as I stood awestruck. Angie beamed even more while Mrs. Harper laughed.

"Angie," I finally managed to mutter, "you look incredible!"

"Thank you," she said, smiling broadly. "Hope you aren't disappointed."

"Not possible," I said, taking her arm and leading her out to the limo.

The Hawthorne Hotel was completely decorated for the season. The old landmark was decked out in its finest for the Christmas Ball. Even with all the lavish decorations and the throng of people dressed in tuxedos and beautiful ball gowns, Angie drew an incredible amount of attention when she got out of the limo.

Was she the most beautiful woman there? I thought so! If she wasn't, she had to be in the top three!

The evening began wonderfully as I took her out onto the ballroom dance floor. I held this vision of beauty in my arms as we danced. Her gown was thin enough that I felt the heat of her body as she pressed herself into me and felt her nipples harden. Her eyes danced and her smile broadened as she felt my erection begin to build.

Mercilessly, she teased me for the next hour, much to my delight. Even more satisfying was when she turned down each of the dozen men who asked her to dance. I knew this was my night in her eyes and she was completely focused on me. I won't tell you my chest didn't swell even more with pride.

I did see several people I knew since this was one of Brownwood's premier events of the year. I even saw Susie briefly. She looked sexy and gorgeous and was surrounded by several expensively dressed older men. Thankfully, I avoided her.

Angie and I were sitting at our table, taking a rare break from the dance floor when a man came up behind Angie and asked her to dance.

"I'm sorry," Angie replied still looking at me, "but I'm..."

When she turned to her would-be suitor, she froze.

"Daniel?" she said softly.

"Angela," he replied, smiling warmly.

Angie's response made me take a closer look at the man.

He was good-looking and the tux he wore was high dollar. He appeared to be in his early to mid-thirties, and had the immaculate appearance of a model. He was about my height and very fit. He also had a face I recognized but couldn't place.

The only thing that set me on edge was he didn't take his eyes off Angie. I wasn't even on his radar. Angie took care of that immediately.

"Daniel, this is Tommy," she said, looking over at me.

I couldn't read the myriad of emotions running across her face.

"Tommy Boy," Daniel said, smiling and offering his hand. "I've heard a lot about you! Congratulations on losing so much weight!"

I stood and shook his hand.

"My apologies, sir, you've me at a disadvantage. I've heard nothing about you and don't know who you are."

I noticed a flash of annoyance in his eyes before he reset the mask he showed to the public.

"Of course," he said, his smile returning. "My name is Daniel Pickering."

"Mr. Pickering, a pleasure to meet you. I stand corrected. I've heard of you."

"Hopefully, only good things!" he said, laughing.

I'd heard of Daniel J. Pickering. He was a high profile lawyer out of the City. He was known as quite the playboy and had serious political aspirations. In short, he was a shark. A very attractive and well financed one, but still a shark.

"Angela," he said, turning his attention back to Angie. "You look absolutely stunning tonight."

"Thank you, Dan. That's very kind. However, I'll have to decline the offer to dance. I'm here with Tommy and my dance card is full."

"Of course, but you can't fault a guy for asking such a beautiful woman to dance. Tommy Boy, it was very nice to meet you."

""You too, Dan; the pleasure is all mine," I said, matching his insincerity.

After he left, Angie asked me if I'd take her for a walk outside the ballroom. Naturally I agreed. I offered my arm and she took it as we left our table.

We walked silently down to the hotel's atrium. I could hear her ragged breathing as she struggled to maintain her composure. When we were far enough away from others, she stopped and turned to face me.

"Tommy," she said softly with tears in her eyes, "I'm so sorry! I can't believe he treated you like that..."

She shook her head and fought back her tears.

"That bastard!" she hissed. "That arrogant bastard! He knew I'd be here with you tonight."

"Friend of yours, I'm guessing?" I laughed, trying to put her at ease.

When I saw her eyes grow wide, I knew.

"Oh," I said softly, "THAT friend."

"He's normally not that way," she whispered. "He's usually a very nice guy, but lately he's gotten more and more possessive."

"Angie, I really don't need to know this," I stated calmly.

"I know, but I'd like you to."

"Okay." I nodded.

"I knew Daniel before Eric ran off. Actually, I've met most of the people here tonight since Eric made it a point for us to meet every influential person we came across. After Eric left, Daniel and I became friends. He helped me put my life back together.

"Tommy, Dan and I were never exclusive, even though I've treated it like it was at times. He's very driven in his political pursuits and enjoys the public's attention. That's not the life I want and I'd never expose Erica to that media circus!

"Dan also likes variety in his dating. I've known of at least a dozen women he's dated over the past three years."

"Angie, you don't need to explain. You've been very up front and clear we were only going to be friends. I understand and I'm okay with it. Yours and Erica's friendship has become very important to me."

"You're very important to us as well. That's why I wanted you to know about my relationship with Dan. I'm embarrassed he treated you way. He had no right. Then he called you Tommy Boy like he was talking to a child. I wanted you to know I only mentioned you to him twice.

"The first time was when we made our weight-loss agreement. I felt he needed to know, since with his position he might hear rumors or something. The second time was when I mentioned to him I was going shopping for my dress. This dress.