Brownwood: Tommy Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tommy Bear, that only happens with frogs!" she squealed. "But it never happens. My friend Molly's momma said she's kissed a whole bunch of frogs but all she got was warts!"

I almost choked laughing. Angie laughed at first before Momma Bear came out.

"Maybe we shouldn't hang around Molly's momma for a while," Angie said sternly.

"Okay, Mommy," the munchkin replied. "Now are you gonna kiss Tommy Bear?"

Angie leaned over and gave me a quick kiss. It seemed to satisfy Erica but not our audience. Mrs. Harper grinned as she took Erica from my arms.

"Time for little ones to go lay down," she announced and turned to go tuck Erica in one of the back bedrooms.

"Give him a real kiss," she whispered to Angie as she left.

Angie turned and looked up at me with her blue eyes. I saw a flash of mischief in them before she stepped closer to me and seductively rubbed her breasts across my chest.

"Well?" she cooed as she draped her arms around my neck.

I'm not really sure who kissed who that time. The night of the Christmas Ball she'd kissed me and I'd naturally responded. This time it was like we were a couple for a brief moment, both of us striving to mesh ourselves together as our tongues explored and entwined with each other. When we broke a part there was a definite heat surrounding us much to the delight of her friends and neighbors.

"Shit," she whispered, "Tommy Boy, you need to make weight and soon!"

****

Like most people I threw myself into the gym right after the holidays. While most people were trying to get past their guilt and get in better shape, my motivations were less honorable. That New Year's Eve kiss had me focused on dropping those last twelve pounds. It also had my fantasies operating in overdrive!

I'd one false start in January. I'd told Angie I'd reached my weight. She promptly informed me cutting water weight didn't count.

Damn!

It was Valentine's Day and I'd taken the Myles girls out, when things were finally resolved. We'd gone to the Wharf. With Valentine's Day on a Saturday, I was lucky to get reservations. We had a nice night out. I'd asked Erica to be my Valentine and her response was typical Erica.

She giggled. "Tommy Bear you're silly! I'm already your Valentine!"

There really wasn't anything to say to that, was there?

After I took them home, I cornered Angie before I left and smiled.

"I made weight two days ago," I said, grinning.

"About damn time!" she hissed and laughed. "I'll see you later on tonight. I'll be over after Erica goes to bed and Mrs. Harper can come over."

I stared at her in surprise.

"I've had Mrs. Harper on call for the past two weeks!" she said, grinning.

After saying my goodnights, I think I floated with anticipation all the way back to my apartment. The next ninety minutes seemed like at least three hours.

Finally, I heard a knock at my door... my fantasy had arrived.

****