BTB Forum: Founder’s story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And action!

Over the years, I had made the acquaintance of Suzy, the procuress who had facilitated the transactions and relationship between Ray and Rosy, as well as Max's successor, his distant nephew, Tommy. So when Rosy decided that she would take a trip down to her old college for a reunion and also to show Rayna a potential choice for her own college pick, I was ready to put plan into action. Rosy was as unscrupulous as she had appeared in her journals. She actually told Rayna much of her own experience and invited Rayna to liberate herself and try the lifestyle that she had enjoyed. Rayna was understandably shocked at first and asked if Dad (meaning me of course) approved. Rosy decided to be frank and voiced her own doubts as to my having fathered Rayna. She did not, however, tell Rayna who her biological father was. When the PI reported the conversation he'd eavesdropped upon at the strip club to me, I had panicked since a large part of my devious plan had hinged on Rayna's ignorance of her real parentage. Fortunately, Rosy had enough good sense not to incriminate herself and shock her already shell-shocked daughter any further.

Rayna came back from the trip a lot more subdued and often stared off into space. I wondered what went on in her pretty little head. There were moments when I had misgivings about the plan of revenge that I had chosen to pursue. Sure, her parents may have betrayed me in the worst possible way, but she was a sweet girl who never had anything but affection for the man she called dad all her young life. And even after her mother told her she was not likely my child, she still showed me nothing but affection. There were even times when I saw envy in her eyes when the boys crowded round me and we were lost in bonding fun. In the end, I decided to leave it to Nature and Fate. If her innate genetic predisposition was to follow in the footsteps of her slutty mother, then the plan for vengeance would be part of Fate's cards in the game. If not, then it wasn't meant to be.

As it turned out, Fate dealt its cards and Rayna went off to the same college as Rosy did and the plan for vengeance fell in place. Rosy had independently supported Rayna's education, she had told me that she inherited some money from a distant relative and had invested it wisely over the years so she could take some burden off me by financing Rayna through college. Of course, most of that money had come from her secret bank accounts that were her earnings as a stripper and call girl, plus a sizable sum from Ray for the time she was his mistress. She had invested wisely with much of that advice coming from me and my broker who I suggested she use since it would save on expenses and because he was trustworthy. Naturally, I was helpful since every time she transferred the money or invested in anything, I could capture the transactions and passwords using my surveillance resources. It gave me access and control over her financial resources. Something which proved useful as the plan progressed.

Rayna followed the same path as her mother did. I was disappointed that the girl I had watched grow up could not resist the traits that her genetic inheritance predisposed her towards. Then again, Rosy had great influence over her and Rosy's blasé attitude towards morality and social norms were such that the poor girl probably had no chance of resisting that path. The difference was Rayna had no financial incentive to do so since Rosy was financially sound enough to support her through college and take care of all her expenses. But I guess that little girl had the same attraction to the filthy pleasures her mother was addicted to.

In any case, Suzy soon got to Rayna and Rayna became part of the auction - an auction that had years before made Ray the owner of Rosy. Ray had seen Rayna in the strip club and was enamoured with her tanned and model-like 5'9" body with legs that went on forever. Of course, her C-cups and blonde hair made her irresistible to the old lecher. But this time round, I was going to throw a spanner in the works: I'd told Suzy, the old madam who was still plying the trade as a procuress, that there was a mystery bidder who would top Ray's bid with $10,000 and a nice extra commission for her that was under the table.

Ray was furious but could do nothing. It was unfortunate that coincidentally, the Feds were tipped off about the little money laundering business he was running and he had to keep a low profile at the time. Of course, nothing is that coincidental, so let's just say that all the money spent on years of surveillance was starting to pay off.

An apartment in the same building as Ray's town apartment was leased for 3 months before the actual night that Rayna was to lose her virginity. Everything was prepped and the beautiful blonde was waiting in bed, blindfolded, with the sheerest of white stockings, garters and lingerie on her. The mystery bidder stood in a silk robe secured by a belt but his half-hard cock already tented the robe. Knowing the girl was listening intently to every sound he made, he deliberately shed his robe and rustled the bedsheets as he lay down next to her. Noting the tension in her limbs and taut body, he deliberately ran his hands across the pale globes of flesh exposed by the sheer bra, leaving goosebumps in its wake. Lowering his head, he took a strawberry pink nipple into his hot mouth, suckling it through the gossamer thin bra. A whimper was wrenched from the blonde as his fingers find her mound, rubbing gently through the sheer panty.

The tell-tale moisture growing at the junction of her thighs told him she was ready for more. Pushing the panty to one side while nudging her thighs apart, he zeroed in on the core of her arousal. As one hand cruelly pinched and caressed her breasts, his talented fingers crept up her sensitive inner thighs before they circled her clit and ran teasingly around her outer labia. As light tremors ran through her pelvic region, his fingers plunged without warning into her tight vagina as she softly panted. Anxiously to gain more access to the delicious blonde, He impatiently ripped at her bra and panties, tearing them, the sound curiously arousing in the relative silence of the room.

Utterly exposed to his gaze and yet blinded by the silk scarf wrapped across her eyes, he feasted on her physical perfection while revelling in his power over her. Bringing his mouth to her young virgin cunt, he sucked, bit and teased her mercilessly, bringing her to the edge and tipping her over into 2 mindless orgasms before he paused. Her screams of orgasmic pleasure echoed in the room and her hands pushed his masked head to her quivering cunt.

He smiled underneath the mask and licked the traces of her juices covering the lower half of his mask and his mouth. Kissing her mouth roughly, letting her taste herself on his lips, he pulled her to a sitting pose before taking off her blindfold.

Blinking in the sudden brightness, her eyes struggled to adjust to the warm light of the room before fixing upon the naked man in front of her. From what she could tell, he was almost the same age as the man who she regarded as her dad though her mother had lately thrown that into doubt. The mystery bidder was well-built ad certainly well-endowed, now that she saw his sexual appendage staring her in the face, certainly as big if not bigger than the assumed size of the other bidder's tool. The other bidder had apparently thought to impress her with his size by asking her to do a lap dance at the club. While it had felt large and hard, she was repulsed by his lecherous demeanour and his otherwise less-than-impressive physical build. That bidder's large tool came with a huge belly and generally ugly appearance that was only compounded by his age, he was probably older than her parents. Pushing that disgusting bidder from her mind, Rayna licked her lips in nervous excitement as she contemplated her first blow job on such a large cock. It was only half hard and yet, it already surpassed the length of her boyfriend's cock. And its girth was sizeable too. As she gave it tentative licks, she saw it harden further and bob in approval. The groan that issued from the throat of the bidder encouraged Rayna as she began to bob her head up and down in an effort to take more of his cock into her mouth and throat. His precum was beginning to flow down her tongue and Rayna did not pull away. The bidder began to pull on her hair, almost fucking her face wildly, making the poor girl gag at times as his cock hit the back of her throat before sliding down it. Soon he tensed as his cock throbbed and spurted wads of his cum into her mouth.

Rayna pulled back only enough to leave the head of his cock in her mouth, swallowing diligently as he shot prodigious amounts of cum into her mouth. She was a little amazed when he failed to soften despite having shot unending shots of cum that streamed down her throat and even leaked out of her mouth when she couldn't swallow fast enough to get it all down.

He smiled as he watched the girl wipe some of his cum off her breasts and neck with her ripped panties before she looked questioningly up at him.

He gently pushed her back on the sheets and settled between her legs. Drawing her knees up, he teased her swollen cunt lips till she was again dripping with excitement. Rayna's excitement grew acute as she felt his hot length against her thigh. As he teased her cunt lips with the drooling head of his hard cock, he smiled in satisfaction as Rayna's hips began to move against him as he held back his cock from her hungry lips.

She moaned and squirmed before protesting, "Don't... tease.. uh...take...me...Fuck ...uh...hard..."

A sudden wave of tenderness seemed to sweep over him as he gently pushed the tip of his cock into the wet tight grasp of her cunt. Rayna gave a short sharp scream as she felt her lips give way and stretched immeasurably to encompass the invader. He swivelled his hips, making her feel the light massage of her cunt lips his cock was giving her. As her juices began to flow more prodigiously to coat the huge invader, he pushed further into that tormenting hot core, bumping lightly into the resistance that was there. After short pauses to allow her to adjust to his size, he reared back much to her disappointment. Her lips clung to his cock as he withdrew slowly.

She whimpered in protest as he withdrew. He almost grinned as he felt her lips cling to his hard arousal. When only the very tip of his cock was touching the rim of her lips, he felt her hips move restlessly, seeking his hot length.

Keeping himself at the very entrance of her sex teasing her mercilessly, he held still, watching the growing frustration and lust in her eyes.

"Uuh..damn...it. Fuuck..." was all the delicious blonde could utter.

She was completely unprepared for what happened next. He looked straight into her eyes as he drove mercilessly into her hot, wet cunt. Her hymen tore under his onslaught, like cotton candy under a hot knife. A long sharp scream tore the silence of the room as she tried to get away from the hot hard cock that had torn into her, forgetting that she had begged for it just seconds earlier.

He ignored her small hands trying to push at his shoulder and hip. He gritted his teeth, fighting the urge to move in the hot velvet grip he felt around his throbbing cock. Only when he felt her discomfort start to subside, did he venture to lightly rotate his hips, lightly nudging her tight channel with his wide girth.

She relaxed as the pain faded and his light nudges inside her set off sensations that made her want more. He started to move with long deep strokes that brought his balls against her butt cheeks. Feeling her growing excitement and how she was accommodating his cock, he drew her legs up against his chest and tilted her hips giving him greater access to her tight cunt.

The room was filled with the rhythmic wet slapping noises of the couple fucking each other hard. Looking down at the young blonde reaching her first fuck climax, he felt the years of resentment and bitterness exit the dark places in his mind and heart and pour out of him. He felt almost lighter as she exploded in orgasmic delight, screaming loudly and uninhibitedly as her cunt tightened inexorably around him. He brought his weight to bear upon her, her legs almost framing her face as he drove into her brutally, his pelvic bone crashing against hers with such force that he was sure they would both bear bruises afterward. As he felt his cock throb and swell in her vise-like cunt, he drove into the depths of her, his cockhead at the mouth of her womb, as he gave himself up to the well-deserved climax he had been working towards. His hot cum shot out in spurts that painted her womb, the sensation combining with the earlier stimulation drove her into another climax. Her pulsating cunt milked him as he kept cumming in her, the years of pent up rage and hatred pouring with his cum into the blonde girl under him right now.

He realised the blonde underneath him had gone silent. Slightly alarmed, he lifted off her and found her eyes closed, her breathing ragged and her heart racing. Realising she had a short fainting spell, he chuckled as he watched the young blonde emerge from her petit mort.

He revelled in the sight of the blonde in the bed. Hair tousled, limbs in languid post-orgasmic disarray, a fine sheen of sweat covering her delectable perky young breasts. More arousing was the sight of her stretched cunt lips, red and glistening with cum and specks of blood, still clinging to half his cock as he pulled back to check on her. He felt her flinch as he withdrew himself completely from her cunt and lay back staring at the mirrored ceiling. The sight of her well-fucked body was beyond description and he was glad the cameras had captured it all, allowing him the leisure of reviewing the incredible experience of having the best fuck of his life with this young blonde.

The air filled with the smell of their coupled bodies as their breathing returned to normal. He propped himself up on his elbow and inspected the blonde who was still languidly recovering from her experience. His eyes were drawn to the bare lips that were slowly closing up, the stream of their cum still slowly flowing out of her, spread iridescent on her thighs and in the pool spreading beneath her sex on the black silk sheets. His cock hardened at the sight of the white cum trickling out of her. Her gasp and joking comment on his fast recovery time did little to temper his lust. He suggested a shower and fastened her blindfold over her eyes before taking off his own mask. The blonde dye and coloured lenses did little to conceal the guilt that suddenly flared as Tim stared at himself in the mirror of the bedroom where he had just taken Rayna. The sight of his tumescent cock reminded him he was as vulnerable to lust and error as the adulterous pair that had brought Rayna into this world and driven him into that dark rage that brought him thus far.

****

I'm still uncomfortable whenever I look back on this part of my story. I guess readers can tell from the fact that I wrote that part in third person how I struggled to reconcile myself with that part of my plan. I knew Ray was Rosy's first and it probably worsened her obsession with the guy despite his obvious physical shortcomings.

That was why I had to defeat Ray in that auction bid. It was not just the whole idea of winning out over Ray, I guess it was partly my version of paying the two of them back in their own coin. Perhaps Rayna always remembering me as her first man was a fitting counter to Rosy and Ray. Besides, who am I kidding? Who wouldn't want to fuck that barely legal hot blonde? The only danger was legally I was seen as her father but that was a risk I could take and I knew with the DNA test, I could basically fight any legal charges and still get away with it.

It was a memorable weekend for me. I was finally getting part of my plan going and receiving some payoff in return, ok, lots of payoff. I took her in the shower after she took my cock in her mouth and made me even harder. Fucking Rayna against the cold tiles while she scratched and shouted under the pounding water was an invigorating experience. So invigorating that we had to clean up again before running back to bed. I pulled on the mask before untying her blindfold and we went back to bed for some much needed sleep.

It was past midnight and well into the early hours of Saturday before I found myself pushing against her butt cheeks, my hard on rubbing against the blonde I had spooned against. Instinctively, I had shifted lower and the top side of my cock was rubbing against her moistening cunt lips. She had awakened and was lifting her leg while gently guiding me inside her. It was the gentlest and most loving fuck I had had in years. The years of having to pretend and to get on with vanilla sex with Rosy was well compensated in my time with Rayna, her bastard offspring.

For breakfast, I whipped up pancakes and ate her out with a helping of fruits and whipped cream spread as generously over her tits and cunt as they were on the pancakes. The cream resulted in a bit of mess on the kitchen counter as on my mask, helped, undoubtedly, by her own cream as she screamed her way to another orgasm.

I popped into the guest bedroom to check on the recording of our fuckfest through the laptop I'd brought with me and to replace the mask that was now too well-used and smelled of her intimately. As Rayna soaked in the master bedroom's huge bathtub, easing the ache in her newly discovered muscles and her well-pounded pussy, I put the next stage of my plan in place with a quick email to Suzy and Ray. It was an offer I was sure neither would refuse.

Popping frozen baguettes into the oven, I started preparing lunch and dinner as I contemplated the items I wanted to tick off on my sexual bucket list with this enthusiastic young blonde.

I was back in the bedroom when Rayna walked in clad in a bathrobe. I was surprised by how quickly I was aroused by her and raring to go. This, despite my age and the fact that I hadn't yet used the vial of little blue pills I'd brought along just in case.

I had her robe ripped off and had her on her knees and elbows on the bed in minutes. I finger fucked her, getting her juices going while I kept my other hand on my cock, stroking myself into hardness before I pushed into her without warning. The force of my thrust made her sprawl against the pillows and soon she was face and shoulder down against the bed while her sweet ass was raised to meet my thrusts. I felt I was reaching heaven as each thrust made my cockhead crash into the mouth of her womb, gradually subsiding into vibrations that brought pleasure to both of us. Our pleasure was heightened as my finger entered her backdoor and added to the stimulation. I was suddenly grateful to Suzy for having offered to instruct Rayna in getting enemas in the days before our rendezvous. After I'd cum in her and had collapsed with her onto the bed, I whispered that we probably needed a quick nap before lunch and more "games". She giggled before snuggling back into my embrace.

Lunch was a quick and simple affair as we tried to regain energy for our afternoon activities. The light buzz we had from the wine made her even more pliable as I taught her the pleasures of light whipping and how pain and pleasure could sometimes be so intricately linked. Her reddened pussy was dripping with her juices when I plunged the dildo into her, lubricating it for her other hole. She had looked back in puzzlement when she felt the long thin dildo in her while my fingers kept up their tour of her clit.

When the dildo was well-covered in her juices, I withdrew it before plunging into her while toying with her rim with the dildo. I waited for her arousal to peak before I pushed the dildo into her backdoor. She gasped and tightened round my cock as the double stimulation drove her over the edge. She was so tight I could swear that I could feel the dildo rubbing up against my cock through the thin wall that separated her holes. She was barely down from her last climax when my ruthless thrusts and manipulation drove her up to another. She fairly howled as both her holes were filled and pounded. Her juices flowed over my balls and I felt I was close to cumming myself. I abruptly pulled out of her cunt while removing the dildo. She whined at the sudden loss of stimulation and looked back accusingly. Her eyes widened in shock as she saw me aim my cock at her backdoor.