BTB Forum: Founder’s story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even at full mast, or at least the full mast standard he was capable of, he was just barely capable of penetrating Rayna. I could still see in my mind how different he was 20 years ago when he had that adulterous fuck session with my wife and shuddered at how things had declined, quite literally, for my hated enemy.

There was a moment before he spread the blonde's legs and tried to arouse her by sucking on her clit and licking her cunt where I battled the impulse to rush into the room and stop the shameful intercourse. Unfortunately, hatred and anger prevailed so I did nothing. I merely watched as old Ray ate Rayna out. Since she moaned and moved restlessly, he assumed she was really getting aroused so he didn't question the copious juices that were running into his mouth. I guess his smugness in congratulating himself that he had not lost his touch after all these years made him oblivious to the fact that those arousal fluids pouring from the hot cunt in front of him had a different taste to it. I guess he hadn't had too much of experience eating someone else's cum out of a creamy cunt.

After he had finished eating her out, he jacked himself again, hoping to recover some of that rise which had started to fade. Then he spread Rayna's thighs crudely and mounted her. He seemed to shout in triumph feeling the tight cunt enclosing his cock. He was determined to make the most of the one-time fuck deal he'd agreed to. Unfortunately, he'd neither the age nor stamina to last too long. Rayna simply lay there like a fuckdoll with no reaction to his crude and apparently unsatisfying fucking of her. The feel of her tight cunt must have done him in because less than 5 minutes after he mounted her, he was sweating and shaking as he unloaded in her and slipped out of her. He was so soft by then that he slipped out leaving only a watery thin stream of cum in its wake. I could hardly contain my laughter at the sight of the once legendary fuck master reduced to the pathetic mess that he was now. Knowing that he had just prematurely ended his one fuck session, he had sworn colourfully before grabbing Rayna's tits for a quick grope and suck as he resigned himself to leaving the awesome blonde after one humdrum fuck.

Ray let himself out the door which I had left unlocked for him, while regretfully smacking his lips at the loss of the chance to fuck the delicious blonde for an hour long session.

Rayna didn't move till she heard her phone ring. She had switched it on earlier and had left it on. I called her and let her know the money was waiting for her in the master bedroom. She saw Ray's money in an envelope on the side of the bed next to her.

She counted the money before she walked into the master bedroom to get her things. Noticing Ray's runny cum on her thighs, she wrinkled her nose in distaste and ran into the bathroom to clean herself up. After a quick hot shower and scrubbing herself red, she emerged from the bathroom, got dressed and picked up the money I'd left for her in the master bedroom. She looked round the master bedroom as if she wanted to remember all its details before she shook her and headed off. Her slight hesitation at the entrance of the master bedroom made me wonder what she was thinking. I saw her reach into her carry all, write a

short note and attach it to some white object before tossing it on the bed. Then Rayna walked out and left the apartment. When I saw her exit the apartment and was sure the door was properly locked, I walked out of the study and went into the master bedroom.

I found what Rayna had left behind. It was the white sheer panty she had been wearing when I first took her. The note merely had an email address and phone number along with the words

I'll always remember you, lover. Contact me sometime. Rayna.

I wondered why I felt like I had lost something that weekend

****

I'd planned on sending out the tape segment of Ray fucking Rayna to Rosy and driving her crazy with her role in this incestuous tragedy. After all, I reasoned that if she hadn't fucked Ray and gotten pregnant, Rayna wouldn't exist. Besides, she had literally placed Rayna in harm's way by persuading her to take up the lifestyle she had pursued which led to her meeting Ray. She had persuaded Rayna to join the strip club in the very college town she had been in. So whatever blame I may have to accept for the way things turned out, Rosy would have to shoulder at least twice as much.

I'd hesitated not because of my loving wife, I'd lost most of that love I'd had for her. Lost as those images of her adulterous fuck fest with Ray and her betrayal haunted me through the years. Lost in the hurt that transformed into deep cold rage and hatred that sustained me through the years when I feared I would go mad or walk out on Rosy or even kill the traitorous pair. I could smile at her, even fuck her regularly simply because I was obsessed with planning my vengeance against them both.

I'd hesitated because I didn't want to hurt Rayna any further. Yes, there was probably irreparable damage after what happened with Ray. But Rayna hadn't any idea of how she was related to that bastard, so her ignorance protected her. That protection would disappear once Rosy found out the truth. I wasn't under any illusion that Rosy would protect her daughter with her silence, no, Rosy was too selfish to not confront Ray and Rayna. Then the fallout would be unavoidable. Perhaps it was less of a guilty conscience and more of the aftereffect of a ridiculous emotional attachment that arose from a simple fuck session.

Unfortunately, my good intentions counted for little in the large scheme of things. While I hesitated, Fate dealt its other cards ruthlessly.

I was to find out later from the PI's reports that 3 months after my session with Rayna, she met a boy she thought she could have a serious relationship with and had quit the stripper and call-girl business. She apparently was quite promiscuous after our session and after failing to contact me via Suzy and having heard nothing from me, she had gone on to fuck a bunch of clients at the strip club. Then she met Ryan. He was a nice quiet boy who impressed her by not drooling all over her at first meeting. After going on her third date with him, she decided to try making the relationship work so she left the strip club and told Suzy to lose her number.

She had briefly mentioned Ryan in her occasional calls home but I rarely paid attention to the details. Along the way, she must have slept with him because the next thing we heard, she was getting engaged to the guy. I have to admit I was slightly jealous at how easily she had gotten over me though frankly she knew nothing about the man who had taken her virginity. So I pushed those feelings aside and played the role I was assigned.

I'd given the logical advice any father would give though she wasn't my daughter: I told her to have the boy checked out medically and investigated. I helped with suggestions for PIs and she laughed over her dad's paranoia. Of course, she had no way of knowing the PIs suggested were my long term service providers.

However, no one was as surprised as surprised as I was when the background check on Ryan came back. He was old Ray's son. Without any action on my part, Rayna was on collision course with her biological father and half sibling.

You might think this ironic given what I had done in arranging that incestuous session between Rayna and Ray. That act of vengeance was extreme but paled in comparison to what Fate had arranged. Not only was Rayna dating and likely fucking her half-brother, she was about to make her own father her future father-in-law. Now, I was faced with the prospect of vengeance on a scale close to Greek tragedy proportions. In any case, at the risk of sounding defensive, Rosy would have to take majority of the blame for things having got the way they did. She had that adulterous fuck session with Ray and produced Rayna as a result of that affair. And as any 'sane' mother would, she introduced and encouraged her own daughter to pursue the same lifestyle that initially introduced her to men like lecherous old Ray. Heck, she even took Rayna down to her old college town and strip club as a way to demonstrate how appealing that lifestyle was. I can't shrug off my part in this whole mess, especially arranging Ray's incestuous fuck with Rayna. Of course, they had no knowledge of their biological relationship, but it was also a case of lechery meets greed and a case of the foolish father not being able to recognise his own daughter, suddenly Launcelot and old Gobbo seemed much less of a comic take than a moral lesson.

Before I could think of what to do next, Rosy informed me that we were going to take a little trip to the Caribbean to meet Ryan's parents. I was glad she wasn't looking at me when she made that announcement since it would have been hard to explain the emotions that were flashing through me and would have been visible on my face. The instinctive delight that the scene of my betrayal would now form the setting of the final revenge, the shock that things were developing so rapidly and the dread that Rayna was going to be hurt real bad just when I'd decided to minimise her exposure to this whole sordid mess.

What could I do? Should I tell the two children the truth? Would that minimise the hurt that was barrelling towards them. It then occurred to me that the best way to minimise their pain might be to let Ryan know of Rayna's other career and the fact that she had fucked Ray before he did the medical tests I'd suggested he and Rayna take as a routine procedure. So the video of old Ray and Rayna might be useful as a failsafe measure after all. I reasoned that it would be better for them to hurt as a couple broken up over her past and his father's lechery than as an incestuous half-sibling union. Ok, that reasoning is suspect at best, but as MacGyver's famous principle goes: you've got to work with what you have at hand.

Sure, in an ideal world I would have preferred not to have been cuckolded. Better still, I would have liked not meeting Rosy when I did. Readers may ask would I have not fucked Rayna given the chance to reverse matters? The honest me would have to say "no". This is going to make me look bad, then again, I've never had illusions that any of this would make me look good: The only satisfaction this whole mess has afforded me is my having been able to fuck that hot young blonde, whose existence was living proof of my cuckold status.

While Rosy began making arrangements to leave for the Caribbean, I wondered what to do. Any hesitation or even revelation was futile now. I could only hope the delivery of the short recording of Rayna and Ray's fuck session would make Ryan furious enough to break things off and prevent the even more disastrous meeting.

I hoped for a softer landing for Rayna. As for Rosy? Sorry, the fact that she has seen fit to betray me and treat me like a fool over the years made me indifferent to her outcome in this slow motion collision that was taking place shortly.

In fact, I was ensuring that the last details of the divorce arrangements were put in place all up to the day before we boarded the plane. I'd readied all the evidence, from the video of Rosy and Ray's fuck fest more than 20 years ago, to DNA tests plus a record of Rosy's journal entries. Heck, I even used her password and login to create accounts with several sex story websites in case she decided to fight the divorce so abbreviated versions of her account of the events of her life would be posted as confession stories. It would be hard for her to deny the fact that she gloated over my cuckolding and would likely make her even more of a tramp when things blew up. A notorious tramp. Hell hath no fury like a husband scorned.

I'd made arrangements for my younger boys since they were off to college after summer. My eldest son was already in his job and had been living in his own apartment in another state since he entered university. He was working to gain some experience before possibly going back for a postgraduate course. He had his steady stream of girlfriends so I never did worry too much about his social life. He was never too close to his mother, a fact I attribute to Rosy not being too concerned with our sons. She reserved much of her affection for her daughter. That helped keep her betrayal at the forefront of my mind. It could simply be the fact that Rayna was a girl and they could do girl things together. It could also be her longstanding affection for Ray, her first sex partner and adulterous lover though I really wondered what she would think if she saw what he had become and how he looked rutting on their daughter.

That ran through my mind the afternoon I finalised the papers with my attorney before our visit to the Caribbean. Rayna had arranged for tickets for us so the destination was secret till we picked up the tickets at the counter. I watched Rosy's smile widen at the sight of Grand Cayman on the tickets and I couldn't help but wonder if she was recalling her fuckfest there with Ray over 20 years ago. Of course, she probably had no idea that she'd soon be seeing the bastard under very different circumstances. I'd checked with the local contractors there who we still used for other clients and they had confirmed that they were instructed to spruce things up for some events that was about to take place. In fact, the guy who had helped me with the camera installation was now a subcontractor himself and had reinstalled some of those cameras I'd asked to be removed after we last left the Grand Cayman. He was discreet and knew better than to piss off an old client who had been pushing quite some business his way. Apparently, his least favourite client was old Ray who was "a penny-pinching whale". He liked to appear wealthy and generous but was stingy when it came to those who worked for him. Hence, the contractor, like Ray's own staff, was treated quite callously and paid badly. Hence no one was averse to pulling tricks behind his back. Old Ray still had the habit of bringing his mistresses to his villa and various properties but was a lot less generous with his patronage and gifts, according to his staff and the PIs who've been helping to keep tabs on him.

While he still shared his fucktoys with associates and clients, he lacked the physical stamina to sustain an erection for sufficiently long periods to allow him to enjoy fuckfests the way he did in the past.

In fact, his latest mistress, a 30 something MILF divorcee, was heard complaining to another woman hired for one of their "corporate orgy" sessions that he had difficulty keeping it up for plain missionary sex and she had worked on him for 30 minutes, trying every trick till her jaw was sore. Even when he took the little blue pill, he could barely last one fuck.

So while I dreaded the inevitable hurt that was in store for Rayna, I did relish Rosy's disillusionment with her favourite large cock. Who knows, maybe she'd throw him a mercy fuck. After all I'm sure her Kegel exercises had to have a great effect on her cunt which was still reasonably tight for a 40 something with four kids. It was one of the few things that helped me get through our usual twice a week fuck sessions. She probably felt it was her duty as a loving wife just like I felt that it would be the duty of a loving husband to fuck his wife's brains out if he was unaware of her infidelity. I tried not to let the images of Ray and Rosy emerge but it was difficult because in every orgasmic scream I could almost hear their adulterous fuckfest and see those images. It took supreme self-control not to lose it and throttle her or to lose my erection.

One of the few redeeming points was the semi-annual conference or company business holiday that I took where I fucked beautiful women or in the last 2 years stewardesses I'd met on those fictional conference circuits. But I've never fucked a married woman, at least not knowingly. After suffering Rosy's betrayal, I never wanted to inflict that on another unwitting husband. I'd always asked if they were single and religiously practised safe sex. Rayna was the only instance where I'd gone bareback.

What made all these vacations more satisfying was how they were funded in part by Rosy's secret accounts. After all, all that surveillance gave me access to her accounts so over the years, her sin stash multiplied through the years thanks to my broker and my advice so I saw it as her payment of a management fee or in this case her reparation for her betrayal.

In fact, she may be unaware of it but she funded my fuck session with Rayna as well. The irony was too piquant to resist. The money, of which Ray was a major contributor in his patronage, was used to help me fuck the result of her betrayal. Partly because I knew Rosy had quite a nest egg so I knew giving her 30% of our assets wouldn't be mean. Besides, with all the evidence of her betrayal, I was sure I'd have a good case if things turned ugly. And if she tried to explain her betrayal with the excuse that she was helping me get business, I'd be sure to use the video recordings and her journal as evidence that it had nothing to do with business and probably everything to do with her slutty nature.

In any case, after the Grand Cayman episode, I could show that I'd cut all business transactions with Ray. Though my staying with Rosy would likely be interpreted as my acknowledgement and acceptance of her infidelity, it was a moot point. I wasn't going to go for alienation of affection or adultery charges, whatever evidence would simply be a way of running her out of the comfortable life she'd grown used to in our small town. With the reputation of a slut, she could forget about staying there for her golden years. And at her age, she'll find it real hard to start over. Sure the kids and some friends would take pity on her but effectively, she would lose her safe harbour, me. I'm not under any illusion about why she stayed with me all these years after her cheating in Grand Cayman.

Ray was an itch, he was never going to stick around for her. I was the one who would stick around and give her the life she wanted. She'd scratched her itch and fulfilled her fantasy with that last fuckfest with Ray. And was ready to play perfect suburban housewife. On the surface, most men might forgive that transgression since she did go on to play the loving wife perfectly.

There were just 2 tiny details that prevented forgiveness. The most important one: Rayna, who she kept knowing she was likely Ray's bastard. The constant reminder and the fact that she loved Rayna more than our kids rankled and kept the hurt alive.

The second was she never once regretted her adulterous fling with Ray. Now what did that say of her love for me? A lot. Enough to convince me she was a cold hearted bitch I'd enjoy taking down particularly since she had little to no regard for me.

That was one of those things that festered over the years and kept me awake. It was what kept me on the path of revenge whenever I weakened and thought of forgiveness. The pain and rage at the betrayal that I thought would choke me or would drive me to kill the adulterous pair with my bare hands. But no, I wanted them to suffer and for years like me. Maybe it won't be 20 years or so but they'll know pain and shame on a scale that merely killing them won't achieve. My only regret was the collateral damage involved. The kids were innocent, even Rayna, but the sins of the father and the bitch were to be visited upon their children so it would seem.

****

The first sign that something was wrong came when we landed and Rayna picked us up. She looked distracted and the corners of her mouth were turned down in unhappiness. She hardly spoke as we took the ride to Ray's villa. As we approached the villa, Rosy was no longer excited but rather increasingly agitated. When the car turned into the driveway of Ray's villa, she'd turned pale and was weakly leaning against the car seat. Rayna was too immersed in her unhappiness to notice but I smiled silently to myself.