BTB Forum: Founder’s story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, you're too big.."

The rest of her protest was cut off by the grunt of pain as my cock pried open her ring and slid into her. She writhed in pain as she adjusted to the cock in her butt. Fortunately, she had lubricated my cock quite thoroughly and there was less resistance as I took her last virginity.

****

I think she surprised herself as she climaxed with my cock in her anus. The tight pressure made me come in her, filling her butt with my cum.

She was quiet after that and visibly grimaced as I pulled out. For the first time that weekend, she asked to have a little time to herself to clean up in the bathroom.

I was feeling guilty enough to allow that. Anyway, I had to check for replies from Suzy and Ray. As expected, both were agreeable though Ray being the cheap bastard he was wanted to bargain down the price he had to pay.

I didn't quite mind since he had no idea just what the true price he'd be paying. I cleaned off the dildo and my cock and waited for Rayna. When she didn't emerge after an hour in the bathroom, I decided to investigate. She was half asleep in the bathtub and woke only when I joined her in the tub. Her eyes widened in surprise and apprehension when she felt my legs moving below hers and my feet settling under her butt. We were both silent as I washed her with the sponge, lingering on her tits and her mound. She sighed as the sponge washed round her lips. When I felt them plumping up, I let the sponge go and decided to explore with my fingers. I saw the question in her eyes as she grew more aroused. I merely drew her onto my stomach and thighs, entering her as she sat on me, her back hard against my chest. My hands played with her tits, pinching and cupping as I pumped into her. There was some splashing and giggling but I think we proved that cooling bathwater was no impediment to randy people.

I surprised myself when I tenderly lifted her from the bathtub and carried her into the bedroom. Settling her, wrapped in a towel, on the couch while stripping the sheets off the bed, they were getting a little too sticky and crusty in places. She watched as I changed the sheets quickly.

For the first time, she commented, "Do you often do that for the wife at home?" It was an innocuous question but it had me all tensed up. It took everything I had not to react to that. She saw how tensed I'd gotten and hurriedly apologised.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to pry. Really sorry."

Her sincerity was proven as she hugged me from behind and started kissing my neck. My silence made her nervous and work harder. By the time she had sucked on my neck, her hands had already started working on caressing my cock through the towel around my midriff.

She'd spun round to my front and tugged my towel off. Holding my half-hard cock with both hands, she proceeded to deep throat me or at least she tried to. Her gag reflex made her pull back several times before I helped by thrusting in while keeping the back of her head firmly in my hand. My cock bent and went down her throat for a few seconds before I withdrew.

Her proud grin at having gotten me down her throat was quickly surpassed by the shriek that erupted from her when I pulled her up to her feet, jerked the towel off her and threw her on the bed. I ate her out for the next half hour before I allowed her to shift into a 69 position. After we had gotten each other off, we fucked, came and fucked some more. It was almost 10 before I recalled that I'd made preparations for dinner. She watched me as I seared the steaks, almost automatically, I'd made hers well-done as she preferred her meat. Thankfully, she didn't think to question my instinctual culinary choice. She was fascinated and distracted by the effort I'd put into preparing the meal for us.

She was animated as she sipped the red wine and ate the steak I'd prepared for her. She told me all about herself as I nodded, pretending interest in the account that I was so familiar with as I'd known her since birth.

Her voice became much quieter as she talked about her family. When she stopped abruptly while describing her parents, I prodded subtly by asking if she was in this business because her parents couldn't afford sending her to college. She shook her head as she explained.

"No, my dad is quite comfortable financially and so is mom."

The slight frown that marred her brow when she referred to her mother gave me that slight bit of satisfaction.

"Mom is paying for my education and I'm sure if I asked, dad would be happy to pay for my living expenses. But, after what I found out from mom last year, I simply couldn't bring myself to take money from dad anymore."

She hesitated before she plunged on.

"You see, my mom had been in this business when she was in college, right here in this town. She loved the lifestyle and she also had this 'virginity auction' and apparently was obsessed with the guy who bought the right."

My fingers tightened imperceptibly round the stem of the wine glass.

"Years later, she had quit that lifestyle but she was his mistress for some time before quitting. It made her quite well off and also helped her to explore her sexual fantasies. I guess for him she was just some great sex but she might have been infatuated. Mom herself admitted he was not physically attractive and apart from his large cock, he didn't attract her in any way. Maybe it's the first man thing."

Rayna's eyes suddenly crinkled in amusement.

"I can certainly understand that. I'm going to miss that cock when this is over."

She looked both lustful and wistful at the same time. I felt myself begin to stir.

"Well, back to the story, she met my dad and married him and was pregnant with my eldest brother when she met that man again at a dinner party of one of my dad's clients. He hit on her and she felt flattered. Later, after my brother was born, when they accepted his invitation to his swanky place in the Grand Cayman. He hit on her again. One day, he managed to get everyone away for the day and he and my mom fucked like rabbits. Apparently she thought it would be fine to let him fuck her without protection because she was still breast feeding my brother," she scoffed.

"Nine months later I was born, shows you how much trust you should have in myths like those," she snorted in derision.

She continued in a grimmer and steelier tone, "Mom wasn't sure who my father was and since dad didn't suspect a thing, she just kept quiet."

"Mom suspects that I'm not my dad's child from the timing. In any case, dad and that dick have pretty much the same colouring though dad's much better looking. Thing is that issue never came up because I look just like her."

I was comforted by the quiet anger in her voice.

"I can't believe mom cheated on dad and even cuckolded him by having me. Though she was too cowardly to find out for sure, I'd tested myself."

I'd not expected this. Rayna's revelation almost caused me to choke on the wine.

"I had my brother's DNA sample compared to mine, we're half siblings, not full siblings. That's how I knew."

Her sigh soothed the anger that was never too far from the surface I kept it under.

"After that, I felt so guilty that I couldn't look dad in the face, much less take money from him."

Her mirthless laugh told me how difficult it was for her to say all of this.

"And you'll probably never believe this but mom not only told me all of this and how wonderful the stripper and call girl lifestyle was, she encouraged me to try it myself and even introduced me to the strip club owner and Suzy. Some mom huh?"

Her loud snort almost made me laugh out loud. Apparently, there were things we agreed on.

"So, yes, I'm in the business, not so much for the money but more because I wanted to prove to mom that I could be in the same business, but not be as much of a cheating bitch as she was."

She tossed the rest of her wine back in one gulp and got off her seat, coming round the table with one fluid move. Seeing my eyes move from tit to pussy, she cupped her tits through her satin slip dress before pulling it over her head. She was nude and exposed to my eyes. Hoisting herself up on the table, she spread her legs, opening herself to my eyes and played with herself. She watched with interest as my pants tented with obvious arousal as the gleam of her cunt fluids began to show.

"Lover, come to me. Fuck my brains out and make me scream," she offered.

Striving to regain control over the situation, I spoke sternly. "My dear, you're mistaken, this is for my pleasure, you're here to service me."

She looked surprised and a little hurt by my comment but with a shrug of her shoulders asked, "So what would please you, master?"

I opted to show her the answer, flipping her over and drawing her legs down to the floor, I had her bent over the dining table, my hands clutching her swinging tits while I pounded her from the back. She was straining against me while balancing on her toes.

Taking pity on her, I pulled out, turned her on her back before going back to pounding her cunt. It was unbelievably erotic watching the hot blonde opening herself up with her hands on her upper thighs while her legs formed a wide V in front of me.

The emotions she had unleashed in me as she recounted her life story made me pound her cunt all the harder, expiating the anger and hatred I'd suppressed for so long. I reminded myself that no matter the unexpected feelings I had developed for the young blonde, she was part of the humiliation and pain that I'd lived with for almost 20 years and now I couldn't stop before I found peace that could only come from punishing the adulterous and traitorous pair.

With that thought, I poured into her with a shout that matched her screams of pleasure. For once, I didn't hear the echoes of Rosy and Ray's animalistic screams as I filled their daughter's cunt with my cum. The soft splat of our combined cum overflowing and dripping from her filled cunt to the floor was the only noise apart from our loud gasps for breaths. I pulled back and watched with satisfaction as the river of cum began running out of her gaping cunt down her legs even as small globs dripped from her directly onto the floor. She seemed too exhausted to move so I picked her up and carried her back to bed with me. I only had half a day left with the luscious blonde before the deal with Ray was sealed.

We slept spooned tightly to each other. It was just before dawn when I felt her mouth on my cock, cleaning off our dried cum while rousing it to full hardness. Before I was fully conscious, she had clambered up and aimed the head of my cock at her opening.

She got the tip into her and was soon sliding down till our pelvic bones met. She rode me hard and fast, tiring despite her youth and energy. I helped her by thrusting up and pulling her hips down. Soon, my cowgirl clawed my chest as she came and milked me with the tight grip of her cunt.

I decided to tell her of Suzy and Ray's deal after brunch. She was sputtering OJ when I told her of Ray's offer to pay her an extra 50% if she agreed to fuck him just once later that Sunday.

"You really want to share me with that fat ugly bastard?"

The fire in her eyes almost made me flinch.

"I'm not sharing you as you put it. But it's a good deal for you."

"And what will you get out of it?" She asked shrewdly.

I smiled and said, "Well, I never said I'd hand you over without a gift of my own. So along with your newly fucked pussy, I'll let Ray have a taste of humiliation."

I saw the questions in her eyes and the reluctance in her pursed lips.

"Look, you know that creep will keep after you until he gets a taste of your gorgeous pussy. Who can blame him?" I smiled and was glad to see her lighten up.

"If you take this deal, you can limit his tasting to one serving. Plus you get another 50% payment. And after he realises what we did to him, I doubt he would bother you again."

I could tell she was half convinced.

Look, think it over for a while before you decide, I'm going to grab a shower first."

I decided it was best not to pressure her too hard in case she refused out of pure rebellion. Again, I was leaving the cards to Fate.

I knew Fate dealt me a winning hand when I felt hands wrapped around me in the shower. I almost grabbed the mask I'd left hanging on the shower handle.

She chuckled "Don't worry lover, I have my blindfold secured, I'll pull it up over my eyes, you can help."

Thankfully, her blindfold was in place when I turned round. I fastened it as a precaution against it slipping before I washed her lovely bits and myself and carried her into the room.

I took her against the wall of the bedroom almost in a replay of the adulterous finale that I'd witnessed, which probably led to her conception all those years ago. She was screaming in utter abandonment as I fucked her hard against the wall, first with her tits crushed against my chest then with them in my hands as I slammed her into the wall from behind. Her legs were splayed in an effort to keep me in her while I pounded her relentlessly. Finally, I felt my balls tighten as her cunt tightened like a vice round ne and I shot my largest wads of cum into her hot wet cunt.

As we collapsed to the floor, I ran my fingers across her dripping swollen lips and scooped some of her sweet juices mixed with my cum for a quick taste. Then I scooped more and thrust it into her mouth. She sucked greedily.

The circle was complete.

****

I realised, with some regret, that that was probably the last time I would ever fuck that delicious blonde. After pulling on my mask, I told her to clean up but to leave some of our cum in her cunt as a surprise for old Ray. Her eyes widened in surprise as she finally understood what I was suggesting.

"You're bad, lover."

She giggled as she proceeded to carefully wipe her limbs and torso with the wet towel I'd gotten for her. I could see she was excited by the prospect of the humiliation we would spring on old Ray who she evidently despised.

I helped wipe her down before leaving her to locate her phone to reply to Suzy and Ray's offer. I had to pack my stuff from the guest bedroom and lock it away in the study before moving Rayna into the guest bedroom for her deal with Ray. I'd been half expecting the heavens to open and strike me for setting into motion the arrangements for the incestuous fuck session between Ray and his biological daughter Rayna. But, in my own defence, they were both willing parties and Suzy had a big part to play in this. Karma via the procuress, it was darkly ironic.

The master bedroom smelt like sex too much for Ray not to suspect we were pulling a fast one on him, Rayna informed me with a naughty smile on her face. I chuckled and politely told her she'd be using the guest bedroom for her session with Ray. She walked slowly and carefully into the guest bedroom before lying down on the bed. I looked at her, wondering what she was up to. As if she sensed my questions she grinned and said smugly, "Well, I've to be careful and not spill our surprise for old Ray right?"

Seeing my glance sweep over her delicious body, she laughed and ran her hands lightly over her perky tits.

"Sure you don't want to have a last taste, lover?"

Her hands had run down to her cunt by then and was lightly playing with her puffy lips.

"Well, it would ensure there's enough cream for old Ray, that old greedy bastard," I growled playfully before pulling a pillow and putting it under Rayna. I didn't even shed the thin robe that barely covered me. After all, my cock had already peeked through the parting of the robe and drooled in anticipation of Rayna's hot cunt.

She groaned out loud as I thrust into her without preamble. I think the thought of humiliating Ray had got us both fired up, reigniting the embers of lust that remained from our explosive finale barely an hour ago.

We both enjoyed the elemental pleasure of cock plumbing cunt that was as old as time. Driving deep and long strokes into her, I willed the incredible feel of her velvet vise to be imprinted onto my cock and memory.

Feeling her body's tell tale signs of tiny tremors and the start of spasms running through her hot cunt, I drove brutally into her cunt, almost as if it would embed me in her forever. With her orgasmic scream ringing in my ears and her quaking cunt holding me at the mouth of her womb, I poured into her and she bathed me with her hot cum. When I had finally stopped grunting and cumming, I pulled out reluctantly watching while I struggled to overcome my weak legs. There was light white foam on her reddened cunt lips, a sure sign of our lustful fuck, but very little dripped out though the gaping cunt lips revealed that just beyond the lips lay a wealth of combined cum held at bay by the tilt of her hips as a result of the pillow beneath her. The naughty slut propped herself up on her elbows and hands, trying not to shift her hips while attempting to catch a glimpse of her well-fucked hole.

I told her to lie back after she sneaked a hand across her cunt lips to catch her last taste of our combined cum. Hurrying back with more wet towels, I wiped her body down and gently cleaned the outer edges of her cunt lips, making sure there were no suspicious traces of cum upon her lips or mound. After waiting another 15 minutes to ensure no cum would leak out. I removed the pillow and placed it on the side next to Rayna as she smiled up at me. Aware that the room smelled like hot sex, I opened the windows for a while and sprayed some of Rayna's perfume on her and the sheets. Then I left and locked myself in the study.

Ray arrived less than 5 minutes after I sat myself down in the study. He was impatient for a taste of the beautiful blonde's cunt though he had been denied her virginity. I saw him through the security cameras installed at the entrance to the apartment and waited till he had pressed the bell signal button twice before I hit the entry button, allowing him entrance to the apartment. He looked around in slight bewilderment, he clearly didn't have the same technology installed in his apartment two floors down. I'd printed the instructions for him to locate Rayna in the guest bedroom which was the first bedroom he'd encountered after exiting the hall.

I could clearly see his excitement when he saw the naked blonde stretched out on the bed. He had twisted off his tie and his shirt was unbuttoned by the time he approached the side of the bed Rayna was on. His big belly that hung grotesquely over his cock shook as he realised Rayna was blindfolded. I'd suggested to Suzy that Rayna wanted to pretend she was unaware that old Ray was getting a piece of her ass and that if Ray wanted in on the action, he was going to have to fuck her blindfolded. I was sure Ray, discouraged by Rayna's refusal to accept his bid despite his flaunting his hard cock, would jump at the chance to fuck the blonde without the risk of her realising it was him and therefore backing out of the deal. He and Suzy thought Rayna was in it for the thrill of fucking a stranger without knowledge of who he was. Of course, Rayna had known from the very first that it was Ray and that he was paying a premium. While she was reluctant to let Ray fuck her, she was tempted by the premium and playing the nasty trick we planned for Ray.

I could see the fat ugly bastard pumping his cock in his hand. I guess in the past, Ray's large cock would have been a huge attraction, as Rosy's obsession with him clearly showed. Now, however, age and obesity had greatly diminished the legendary cock. It looked a hell of a lot less impressive sitting in the shadow of his large belly. In fact, were it not for the fact that he was standing and walking, old Ray looked like the human embodiment of Jabba the Hut. Of course, you could chalk that to the prejudiced eye of an angry cuckold. But if you'd seen how he had to jack himself for almost 20 minutes to get himself half hard, almost taking the skin off his flagging cock in the process, I'm sure you'd be inclined to agree with me.