All Comments on 'Bull with a Conscience Ch. 01'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BS

Bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Similar here

But different in that my wife was curious, admitted it, since I was her one and only. She hinted, which I sidestepped not quite getting it, then one day asked me point blank if she could. Kind of a shock to the system, finding out wifie has the hots for someone else. It seems some guy at the café she worked at kept hitting on her and she was curious. She claimed she loved ME and only ME but "just had to know!"

Yeah, pissed me off.

I told her OK but only if I could do her friend Sara which caused a fuss for awhile, then finally she agreed. Sara, to be honest, was a hottie and had made a few passes my direction which up until then I avoided.

Hey, if wifie stayed faithful, I would too, even though I had some chances.

But this stuff was HER idea, not mine.

Came the big night, the wife left all spiffy looking, got home 2 hours later and sat out in the living room. Couldn't have been much, it was 20 minutes to the motel they were going to.

Sara and I were still going at it in our spare bedroom, man, that was 3 times, my record! Between the 2nd and 3rd go we must have licked and nibbled for an hour.

I found I didn't mind it one bit, we were pretty noisy too, had no idea wifie was sitting out there on our couch.

After Sara left, the wife pouted some more, finally told me her "boyfriend" lasted maybe 90 seconds once he got it in her and refused to do any oral at all. Then she told me he was nice and hard, but about half my size (which is average.) I really didn't believe that but she insisted my thumb was about the same size, since I have had my thumb inside wifie many times, I guess she would know.

Now Sara, on the other hand, could get me so far down her throat she could lick my balls! (Yep, had my thumb in her for a bit, too.)

And damn did that woman have a body on her!

Wifie sort of got the short end of the stick, if you know what I mean.

But then..she had it coming. Good for the Goose and all of that, I figured.

So I admit to being a bit pissed off and I sort of took that out on Sara, who just thought that was GREAT!

Still does, too.

Now? We are still together, wifie doesn't mess around any more and as far as she knows, neither do it.

And at this writing, she ain't caught me yet.

Sara and I still find opportunities 5, maybe 6 times a year or so.

Like I said. She has it coming in MHO.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
Now and then, we get

an actual erotic story with consenting adults, and no one is murdered. This is Literotica, after all. Well written and fairly erotic. Thanks for the post and Happy New Year to everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FYI

The ugly anon comments come from one person. Impo will be here soon to further trash your story. Ignore them and delete their worthless comments. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The only good bull

is a castrated one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anony.mous-FYI

the only worthless comment seems to have come from you. Get a life ass wipe and stop your bitching while you're ahead. This is the second worthless comment you made today.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Me Too

Like HDK says, how could anyone take exception to this? Not to be taken seriously, but a nice little stroke story where no-one gets hurt. The only jarring note was the constant abuse of the ex. Time to get over it. Perhaps he now will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Congratulations, I think you pulled it off.

Another pathetic humiliating cuckold story, but its OK, since the whore and the dumb cuck are good friends with the asshole who begins the end of their marriage. Let me illustrate from the author's characters where this marriage is headed:

"I'm afraid you'll be enough better than me that Caitlin will not want me anymore. But that's a risk I'm willing to take." What more proof is needed that this dumb shit is more interested in his perverse fetish than his marriage? You think that lack of respect and contempt will not become evident and corrosive as the reality sinks in, and gets reinforced by continued cuckolding?

The wife married a wimp cuckboy, and she has now experienced what a real self-confident man can do for her. She will never be the same, and will never be satisfied with wimpy boy's pathetic attempt to match her new bull.

Just another marriage down the cuckold fetish dumpster. And you've got the peanut gallery cheering them on as they start the swirling down the toilet.

Congratulations on a brilliant con job.

john1946john1946over 7 years ago
Good job Poppa

Fun little story. Certainly not "normal" in any way but well done. It's fun to see where others minds can go. Thanks.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 7 years ago

How is this a con job? The title, description and author's note make it very clear what you're getting. If you kept reading that's on you, and it says a lot about your sad little life that you have to seek out porn written by and for other people to shit on because of your own obvious insecurities.

And to the anons sniping at each other, you're all equally worthless, both on this board and to society in general. Please all of you, however many there are once all the sick puppets are taken into account, just end it all so none of us have to hear from you or live on the world you are surely making a worse place with your existence.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Pleasure

Yes, I want my wife to experience as much pleasure as possible, but if she needs another man for that, well tough shit!

My wife wants me to be happy too, but if I told her that I needed another woman for that she'd cut my balls off before allowing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed it, but...

Your characters tend to give speeches to each other, rather than converse. Ravage vs. ravish? Time for the bull to quit talking trash about his ex. Very unseemly. But, good originality so I gave you a 4. Thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really how did think up this trash

A best friend whose wife cheated on him is ask to fuck his wife. And you fuck her? Why. Now we hAve a 3 way. It could only end badly. This story is for all you chucky lovers out there. We have a new stud fucking women because some asshole wants his wife to fuck another. How sick is that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FTF (Fuck The Friend)!

This was a very hot story with a lot of soul in it. He got to fuck his best friend´s wife because he was a decent guy who loved and respected both of them. Also, it was full of sweet touches that we rarely see in these kinds of stories; for example: “She was seductive in an innocent way, like she knew what was going to happen, but didn't want to be too forward about it.” The many statements like this sprinkled throughout the story made it very human and all the hotter when the actual fucking started.

My wife and I both liked this story as it reminded us of her first time being a hot wife with one of our mutual friends. The sex is always better, especially the first time, when there is some kind of familiarity or friendship between the partners. My wife was the one that suggested she would like to fuck our friend. She came repeatedly as he fucked her brains out and dumped his load in her pussy for over a year.

He has since moved out of town; but, she enjoyed the experience so much that we have found replacements for him. In the last five years she has fucked about half-a-dozen men and it has been very exciting! Women need to be paid attention to, they need lots of attention and they love being flattered and flirted with. Letting my wife fuck other men has met all those needs for her and more. My wife is quite an advocate of the hot wife life style, especially as many of her married girlfriends are starting to complain about their boring sex lives.

For most men, getting your wife to fuck a friend is so, so much easier than sending her off to a bar to try her luck with a complete stranger. I think most of us men reading these stories have hot wives or want to share them. Friends fit the bill!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was going to leave a comment on this story but FLC called me worthless and told me to kill myself. I'm crying and the gun is loaded, goodbye cruel world and moderately interesting smut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's OK, but...

It's a reasonable story, but could have been much better. The constant, abusive references to Frank's ex-wife are distracting and made me wonder if the author has an issue with women in general. The dialogue is stilted and unnatural - the person who said that the characters make speeches to each other, hit the nail on the head. I have to say that I didn't find it very believable. I've no doubt that situations like this do occur in real life, but it's just not portrayed very convincingly here.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
I dont like cuckold stories

But this one where everyone is honest with each other, I guess it makes it so much better. So with no one being so bitchy and arogant, makes these stories hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
author clearly a faggot

the protagonist is a big cock and the author seems to like it quite a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
two edges to the involvement

the first being the desire for the couple to branch out a bit and spice up what they have in the relationship... not bad but good... the other side is the wife is living out her days before she married Steve,,,ie, old boyfriends,,, and it is my firm belief married women feed off prior sexual events and these events are deep into her being... this can be good but watch out for the bad 4

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Interesting premise

I think it's an interesting premise to write about a "different kind of bull"; however, this one doesn't seem any different than the others we read about here -- so far. It seems we'll have to wait another chapter for the "with a conscience" part to surface.

This chapter was a mixed bag for me. There were some parts of this story I enjoyed, and others I simply didn't care for. I like the idea that this couple is in love and communicates well. Their motivation for seeking a "bull" feels right. They're not looking to humiliate or replace the husband. It's just a fun little sexual adventure. My fear is that the wife devolved into the typical LW stereotype and falls in love with the bull simply because his dick is bigger.

I didn't care for the dialog. Real people don't speak like this. I didn't care for the bull presuming a role as a Dom the first time he's with the wife, insisting she shave, insisting she swallow, choking her, etc.. It's fine if they all agreed to this ahead of time, but that wasn't the case.

I didn't care for the bull needing no time to recover between sessions, but then again this is fantasy fiction. It is as expected as the ubiquitous eight-inch cock that magically causes the "best orgasms ever."

I didn't care for the creampie tasting at the end. I don't know why that was necessary to include. It's always a stomach-churner.

Most of all, I didn't care for the constant, relentless, repetitive, drumbeat throughout this story: the stupid, skanky, no-good, bitch, cunt, cheating, lying, cunt, slut, whore, cunty-cunt-cunt references to his ex-wife. We get it. She cheated. He's angry. His feelings are hurt, and he's lashing out in the only way he knows how, by calling her a no-good poopyhead and any other bad names be can think of.

Unless there is some reason for this, some character development that will later be revealed, I don't see the point in including it SO often. Clearly, the protagonist hasn't moved past his divorce. Clearly, he has anger issues. Clearly, he has issues with women in general. If these issues are later revealed to have consequences, then it would all make sense. If not...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well your a no finish kind of guy

So when you going to finish your other CH.1 storeys? Won't read or score till you finish your other stories .If you fuck like you write she would never cum you quit before you finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOL-frontlinecaster

Maybe you should take your own advice. Your rants lately are self destructive. You're not mad at the anons, you're mad at yourself because nobody gives a shit about you. Is that it? You're obviously seeking attention and not getting any. Poor baby, cry us another river.

Swingerjoe, damn fellow, this is one observation on a story that was well thought out. Didn't know you had it in you. lol. Sorry, no comment on story, not into critical analysis, but I do enjoy the feedback. Good for a laugh anytime. (signed ML)

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 7 years ago
Hot and arousing

More, please. Typical LW low scores (based on completely undefensible reasons) for an excellently written and hot story. I hope you continue on this story line - and don't give him TOO much of a conscience. :-) Love your stories. Thank you for all your contributions.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This is a new line in cuckold stories...

This is a new line in cuckold stories...A "bull" with a conscience...And the story showed it was really different...Pity the story was told in the first person by the bull, because it would be interesting to know what aftermath consequences it had (if any) in the couple's life. Not when they still were in the afterglow of it, but after all had calmed down...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story...

except for the cream pie at the end. I like cuck stories when the husband doesn't turn out to be gay...but I guess that would be wife sharing stories...anyway the husband would still be a cuck. 4* and could have been 5* if not for the husband turning gay at the end.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Tell me how you...

That went well for every one didn't it. So tell me how will you advertise your new found talents, word of mouth ? Bull service sounds like some of the locals might want to breed their cows.

Caitlin and Steve seem to be very satisfied with your ability, and girls do talk. Your ex might have done you a favor, now its time to drop her from the story.

EddboyEddboyover 7 years ago
does it make him gay

or atleast slighty bi curious, the fact that he drunk another mans cum?

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Serviceman

Very nice story. Why do these commenters think the husband "turned gay" eating her out? I think they need to take a few sex ed classes, or read more stories of this ilk. Forcing the husband to fluff the bull or clean him off, now that's getting into dominance and submission, but this is not the case. Haven't seen much of the "conscience" yet- the bull got what he wanted and didn't force anything, apart from a little choking, which we don't know if she liked or not (didn't stop her, though). We must assume his future relationship with his friends worked out, but we'll see. The wife seems to want more.

davwoodavwooover 7 years ago
Very arousing 5* from me

I guess it depends if you a cuck or not as to liking this story. I know I am so I enjoyed it. As to the anonymous contributors that deride this sort of thing, I say look at the statistics, it's a growing trend, especially with couples in their forty's and above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Except for the guy being too much of a priss to eat a pussy in its natural state, it was a good story. Enough to get me to read part 2.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 7 years ago
I like the premise of the story.

I really like the idea that the bull has a conscience rather than just wanting to get laid. He doesn't want anyone to get hurt. Where can a couple find a bull like that?

One of the cardinal rules for a cuckold couple is to not get involved with the cuckold's best friend. It is the surest way to lose a friend and to cause other problems. At the same time, I can see how this may happen because the people already know and trust each other.

One thing that I did not like in the story was the negative way the bull repeatedly refers to his ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cream Pie Story

Cream pie eaters are closet gays.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bull

Every bull has to have his cow. Most of the cuck whores you see in videos and ads for that description to a T. Some disgusting cows and fat, hairy bulls.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 5 years ago
an excellent series

outstanding

1HandReading1HandReadingover 4 years ago
Good writing, erotic subject.

What stands out immediately is that the bull, Frank, is not identified as African-American. I get so tired of BBC stories, and find most of them a little on the racist side. Good for you, 'Pappa' for focusing on the friendship the 3 characters share, rather than their races.

One thing bothers me: The bull constantly slamming on his ex. Yes, Frank, she's a wanton, slattern, slut, but it's time to move on, buddy!

I give this cuck tale 5 stars & I look forward to reading the next chapters.

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
A little arrogance goes a long way

A good attempt to handle a subject that is more than a little weird.

Tough to do without some arrogance seeping in through the main character.

Odd though, on the part of the couple that they would want to experiment the first time with someone they knew so well. I would have thought they would be too worried that they might ruin that friendship... Sure, they could trust him to be discreet and caring, but this will surely alter their friendship.

That part did not ring true.

But, otherwise, it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
PERSPECTIVE

The tags for "bull" on Literotica runs to 3 pages. I worked my way through the first page, sampling those (very few) which seemed promising.

I was disappointed.

Even ones that were supposedly respectful [in the terms of this story, "with a conscience"] still had

put-downs/humiliation of the husband, from mild up to one bull requiring the husband to kiss and then take the head of the bull's cock in his mouth (which to me negated his profession of being nice).

Not until page 2 of the tags, did I come across a story where the bull was actually careful about EVERYbody's feelings, meaning specifically the husband who is willingly giving over his wife. In other words he was "with a conscience."

So that puts this story in perspective.

And shows why my perspective is different than some of the commenters who do not get how Frank is a "Bull with a Conscience."

It was exactly the type of story I was looking for as I searched the tags, and the only such story I found.

Footnote.

I do NOT generally like willing cuckold stories,

unless, like this one, written from the standpoint of the recipient (Frank, in this case) of the hot (in both senses) wife, so that I can identify with the lucky guy who gets the benefit of his friend's weird, incomprehensible fetish.

Inconsistently, I DO like cuckquean stories, if as in this story, they are careful for the wishes and feelings of EVERYbody, including especially the cuckquean wife.

Literotica has way too few such cuckquean stories,

and way too many cuckold stories (especially those demeaning/humiliating/sidelining the poor cuckold -- which I do not like, even if the cuckold claims to).

So, from my perspective,

when I reached the end of this chapter,

I immediately gave it 5 stars.

This chapter gives me great positive expectations

for the three chapters that follow.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done every enjoyable read

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Well written, but I can't help feeling that Steve won't be able to measure up after Frank stretched her out and hit spots in her that Steve could never reach and there will be the issue, will Catlin be able to be satisfied after Frank fucked her. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES