Bull with a Conscience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just looked at me and smiled. "I know what you're thinking, and no, it wasn't your kiss. I know Steve told you what he was going to do to me after he talked to you. Well, he did -- and it was amazing! I've never seen him so hard and so fired up in his life! He fucked me in ways he had never done before. He even wanted to fuck me in the ass, but I refused, because I was afraid he was so wound up that he could possibly hurt me back there! When he told me to come up here, he told me that I could put my panties on, but he didn't let me clean up before I did. It was like he was marking me as his own before I came to visit you."

I could tell that she wasn't making this up, and I was glad Steve got to do what he said he was going to do. So since we were already talking about sex, I decided not to try to ease into this conversation. She had come to talk about me fucking her, and this was as good of time as any to try and figure this out.

"So Caitlin, tell me what you think about this. I don't want anything to come between the relationship I have with you and Steve. As I told him, it was the two of you who got me through the divorce. I need friends like you, so I don't want to jeopardize that."

Caitlin led me into the living room where we could sit down. She looked at me and said, "Believe me, Frank. I don't want that to happen either. I know Steve took a real chance to even tell you what our fantasy was. But he seemed pretty happy about the possibility of this happening when he got home, as I've already told you."

"So it would seem," I said back to her. "But what about this thing where you and I...well, you know, have sex? How does that make you feel? Please don't think that I don't think you are beautiful, because I do, Caitlin. It's just that it had never entered my mind that we would even remotely come to have sex. Again, it's not that you aren't beautiful, because you are. But we are friends -- close friends, and that was where I needed our relationship to be."

"I understand that, Frank, and I like that relationship as well. But I have a little secret to tell you. You know that Jenny and I were close, and we shared lots of things with each other. Well...she told me about how big you were -- eight inches, and pretty thick, and I have to tell you it made me drool."

Shit, that douchebag whore of a wife (I know, anger issues) was telling her friends about my package? How the hell did she know it was eight inches? I don't even know that it's eight inches!

Caitlin continued on. "After I came to the realization that Steve really wanted me to fuck someone else and he suggested you, I remembered what Jenny had told me, and I started to think about what it would be like to have something that big in my pussy. At first I got wet and flushed, and I could see that Steve saw my reaction. Then I immediately started feeling guilty about that, but Steve saw my change of attitude about it and whispered to me that he hoped you were bigger than him so I could really be satisfied at least once.

"Frank, understand that I have never not been satisfied with Steve. He is a wonderful lover, and tonight he showed me that he could step it up a notch and really reach me! But while he's always been fantastic for me, the truth is that's he's a couple of inches shorter than you, and probably not as thick. Now I would never leave him just because a bigger man fucked me. I love him with everything I have, and maybe even more now that he's told me he wants me to receive even more pleasure by having other men fuck me, if that's where we end up with this.

"Frank, you are the perfect first candidate. You already love me as friends, and I love you too. Steve knows he doesn't have to worry about you stealing me away from him. I know that you are packing more hardware than Steve, and I'd love to experience what Jenny used to describe, about being so full that it was almost unbearable. Why she fucked that little dick on that other guy, I'll never know."

She reached down to run her hand across my cock over my shorts, which by this time was fully loaded and ready to go. She gasped as she felt it, and then said, "Steve told me to try and feel just how big it was, but that I couldn't do any more until we all got together and planned this out. It's even bigger than I imagined. Frank -- would you do this for Steve and me? We're ready, and we can handle it, if you can. Would you fuck me with that big cock of yours while Steve watched?"

By this time, she had me hooked. I put her hand on my swollen package one more time, and said, "Caitlin, I want you to know that I jacked off in the shower picturing you and Steve fucking after he got home, and then picturing you and me fucking after that. I blew my load with that image in my mind. I know Steve is ready for this. If you're ready, I'm ready as well."

She kissed me on the cheek, as she removed her hand from the front of my shorts. "Thank you, Frank -- I know Steve is going to be pleased, and judging by the feel of things, I'm going to be pleased as well! I promise you'll hear from us shortly to plan how this is going to happen. I'd better get back to my husband -- I have a feeling I'm going to get lucky again tonight!"

Before she left, she kissed me, on the lips this time, and I returned the kiss. We separated, and she walked out the door without saying anything else. She was seductive in an innocent way, like she knew what was going to happen, but didn't want to be too forward about it. It was very sexy, and I was already anticipating our meeting. My anticipation heightened when I received a text from Steve a few minutes later, inviting me to their house for supper and perhaps more on Friday evening. That was two short days away, and I hoped those days went quickly.

As the two days drug out, I was confronted with some conflicting emotions. I was still struggling to believe that Steve really wanted me to fuck his wife, and not only that, but watch me as well. I still couldn't comprehend why he wanted to see that. It was so far off of my radar, especially given the pain I had seen when I caught the nasty cum slut cheating on me.

But I also realized that if he was not serious about this, he wouldn't have risked our long-standing friendship by telling me he wanted it. I know it had to be hard to approach me, knowing that not only might I have rejected him immediately, but that it also might have caused a rift in our friendship.

And then there was the fact that I would be fucking my best friend's wife, who was also a best friend of mine. I liked Caitlin -- no, I loved her, though not romantically. It had been a long time since I had fucked anybody without romantic feelings. In fact, it was a couple of conquest fucks in high school many years ago. I struggled to separate the two -- my love for Caitlin as a friend, and the fact that I was going to be fucking her without the usual attached romantic connection involved. Perhaps that was the most surreal part of this entire thing.

I finally decided that I was thinking too hard about it. Steve wanted this because he craved watching another man fuck his wife. Caitlin wanted this to please Steve, but also to experience a bigger cock than her husband. So what was wrong if I wanted this because Caitlin was a beautiful woman and I haven't had sex since the stupid skanky cunt cheated on me?

That's the approach I took with me when Friday evening rolled around. I arrived at about 6:00. Caitlin had made a great meal, but as we were eating, the tension in the room was obvious. Finally I spoke up.

"Look, guys. This isn't like us! This has already started to cloud the way we usually hang out together. I know this is a huge step for all of us, but I don't want it to interfere with what we already have. How about this -- Steve, what is your biggest apprehension going into this?"

Steve cleared his throat, then said, "I'm afraid you'll be enough better than me that Caitlin will not want me anymore. But that's a risk I'm willing to take."

Caitlin shook her head, and I knew what she was thinking. "Steve, the love you two share is strong enough that she's not going to come and hunt me down after this and tell me she wants to spend the rest of the life with me. But as I've read up on this fetish of yours, you need to realize that a little angst -- in fact perhaps a lot of angst -- is part of the enjoyment guys in your position receive. So enjoy your angst -- get the whole experience you can out of this."

Steve replied, "Oh, I intend to -- but I'll sure be happier about it once it is over this first time."

I then turned to Caitlin. "Caitlin, what are your apprehensions?"

"Probably the same as you -- that our present relationship is damaged as we do this. But I'm also willing to take that chance, because I know that having someone I know and love as our first time is better. I'm also a little afraid that I won't be good enough for you. You're only my second guy ever, you know."

I didn't want to hurt her feelings, but I chuckled at this one. "Listen, Caitlin -- you're a beautiful woman. Both Steve and I know this. And even if you weren't, it's been six months since I've done this, so I'm sure it's going to be great for me.

"My concern is that we get started on this, and Steve's jealousy is going to kick in and he's going to want me to stop. Steve, if we get this started, it's only fair to Caitlin and me that we see it to the end. If you can't handle watching what we are doing, I would suggest that you leave the room, and then we can talk about it after we get done. Fair?

Steve nodded. "I think I'll be ok. I've been picturing something like this in my mind for a long, long time. You can't believe how excited I am now that it's about to happen! And knowing you're the one does give me lots of relief about it being safe!"

I just shook my head, still not understanding what the thrill was for him, but knowing I was going to go out of my way to help him out. Ok, I figured it was going to be pretty good for me as well. And Caitlin was going to enjoy it -- I was going to do all I could to see to that. So, where was the harm? Exactly, there wasn't any. I knew I was ready to go.

Before we could move, though, I had one more thought. "Caitlin, you have to promise one thing. No matter what we do together, I'm pretty sure that Steve is going to want to ravage you when I'm done. So, no headaches after we finish, ok?"

This made both of them laugh, and it served to lighten the mood. "Deal -- I know what I've got coming to me. Perhaps he'll treat me like the bad girl I'm about to be!"

We headed back to their bedroom. Steve sat down in a chair facing the bed. Caitlin told him to take off his clothes, and he did. That was a little uncomfortable for me, but I figured he was going to see me naked in a little bit, so I could handle it if he was. And truthfully, I wasn't planning on looking at him once we got started.

With Steve ready, Caitlin proceeded to strip for me. I sat on the end of the bed as I watched her unbutton her blouse. I already knew she wasn't wearing a bra, because I had stared at her nipples all through dinner, knowing that I didn't care tonight if Steve could see what I was doing. Sure enough, the last button came undone, and she took both sides of the blouse front and spread them wide, pulling them off of her arms. The blouse was tossed to the floor between Steve and I.

I motioned her over closer to me. It was about to get real, and I couldn't wait. Without looking at Steve, I reached out for her small breasts, massaging them, one hand for one breast. I pulled her closer and latched my tongue on her left nipple, biting it gently and pulling on it with my teeth. I glanced up enough to see her look at Steve, as if seeking the final permission to keep going. I saw him nod his head and smile back at her. We were good to go.

As I assaulted her left nipple, I reached around behind her and squeezed her curvy ass. It wasn't small by any means, but I was dying to see it stripped naked. I knew I was going to kiss it -- perhaps even lick the tiny brown hole I knew was waiting between those two luscious cheeks. I heard Caitlin moan, which I was glad to hear. She wasn't afraid to let Steve know she was enjoying my attention.

I released her left nipple and turned my attention to her right. My stupid cheating cunt's breasts were quite a bit larger than Caitlin's, but in all honesty, I felt Caitlin was much more feminine. Seeing her breasts naked for the first time, I realized that as much as I had dreamed about seeing them before, I was not prepared for the actual first time I got to see them up close like this. Her nipples were just like beautifully pointed bullets, drawing me in closer. They were red -- almost as red as her lips. She had very small areolas, which given her small breast size overall, did not surprise me.

As I was sucking and biting her right nipple, I reached my hands out and unfastened her jeans. I began pulling them off, slowly but surely, over her generous hips. Like a lot of women her age, she almost wore them too tightly, so taking them off wasn't as easy as I had anticipated. She finally reached down to help me, and I was glad. If we do this again sometime, I'm going to have to work harder at getting those pants off by myself.

Once her jeans were down, she stepped out of them, and then back over to me. I reached up and pulled her panties down and off, finding a very bushy pubic area. That's not my style, so I reached out and pulled on her hair a little bit, catching her attention. I decided to push my new 'bull' role a little bit, so I stood up beside her and whispered in her ear:

"If there is a next time, I want to see this pussy shaved bare. I don't want to pick pubic hair out of my teeth, so tonight I'm not going down on you. If you want to experience that, make it shaved. I think your pussy might like to experience my tongue -- I know your nipples enjoyed it!" For good measure, I grabbed both nipples with my hands and pulled, causing her to shudder.

"Now time to undress me."

Caitlin got to work. She unbuttoned my western cut shirt first and pulled it off my shoulders and arms. It ended up on top of hers between Steve and I. I took a quick glance at him -- he was keeping his hands off himself for now, but I could tell that he was excited, if you know what I mean. While I was looking at him, Caitlin pushed me down on the bed so she could take off my boots and socks. She stood me up again and unfastened my jeans and pulled them down, leaving me only in my underwear. It was pretty clear that I was hard and ready to be revealed.

Caitlin looked directly at the bulge and licked her lips. She was about to find out exactly how big I was. She looked like a kid opening packages on Christmas morning! With great anticipation, I watched her reach out and stroke my cock through the cotton of my underwear. It twitched for her, and she jumped back a little. I loved this exchange that was going on between her and my cock. She gently reached out again, and grabbed the waistband and slowly peeled it down. In slow motion fashion, the beast began to make its first appearance. Her breathing pace increased the farther down she peeled the fabric.

Finally, after what seemed like agonizing minutes, she pulled the underwear down far enough that my cock sprung out on its own. I watched as Caitlin made an 'O' with her lips as she saw it completely exposed for the first time. I couldn't tell if she was nervous about its size, or was anticipating experiencing its size, but I knew we were going to find out shortly.

After I stepped out of my underwear, I grabbed the back of Caitlin's head and gently guided it to my cock. She licked her lips again and began the process of getting her lips around it. It took her a little time and a lot of saliva, but she finally got the tip in a couple of inches. I remembered this was only the second cock she had ever had in her body, so I really didn't expect her to get much more of it in her mouth, but she surprised me by continuing to work at it until she had about half of it between her sexy red lips.

She began to work it in and out. I reached down for her right arm and brought her hand up and wrapped her fingers around the base while she continued working it in and out of her mouth. Caitlin seemed like she was a natural born cock sucker, unless she not been completely honest with Steve all these years about her previous experience. I made it a point to remember to ask her about it later.

Caitlin started getting in to a pretty good rhythm between her mouth and hand. She stroked my cock down with her hand as she let it out of her mouth, then back forward as her mouth accepted it again. Either Steve had taught her how to do this, or else she was no blow job virgin when she met him. Either way, it was starting to feel pretty fantastic!

I looked down at her and tapped lightly on her forehead to get her attention. I said, "I'm about to cum, and I'd prefer that you swallow. Have you done that before?"

Somehow, she nodded her head with my dick still in her mouth. She picked up the pace, and the time I had left before I shot my first load with another man's wife decreased significantly.

Finally I looked at her and said, "Here is comes -- look at me while I fill your mouth!" And with a loud "AHHHHHHHHHHHH," I shot my load into her. She kept her gaze up at me, but it felt so fucking good that I closed my eyes as shot after shot pulsed out of my cock and onto her tongue. When I was finally able to get my eyes opened, I looked down just in time to see her swallow not once, but twice.

"Show me that it's all gone," I mumbled, and she opened her mouth. I could still see remnants of my orgasm here and there, but I knew the big load was gone.

I pulled her to her feet and said, "Baby, that was amazing! You're a much better cock sucker that that stupid bitch whore of a wife I used to have." I looked over at Steve, who was pulling on his own erect cock by now, and asked, "Are you still okay over there?"

He nodded that he was, and I had one more question for him. "You're a lucky man to have a wife with such a talented mouth. Tell me, does she fuck as good as she sucks cock?"

Without missing a beat, he looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Why don't you fuck her, and then you tell me!"

Caitlin and I looked at each other and smiled. I still didn't understand why Steve enjoyed this so much, but I was about to make his wish come true. I leaned into her ear and whispered, "Are you ready for me to fuck you now?"

She caught her breath as she whispered back to me, "Yes, Frank, but I'm nervous. It's so big! Do you think I'm going to be able to take it?"

I tried to reassure her as I said, "Yes, you'll do fine, but we'll take it slow. We're in no hurry here, so don't try to force it. Why don't I lay on my back and you can get on top and lower yourself on it at your own pace. How does that sound?"

She nodded and said, "It sounds good."

I climbed up on their bed (how odd is it to say that!) and lay on my back. She followed, crawling up and over my still erect cock (you could tell how excited I was for this). I watched as she centered herself over it, then quickly looked at Steve and mouthed the words 'I love you.' He mouthed them back, and as if he had given her permission, Caitlin began to lower herself.

I told her, "Take hold of my cock and rub the head against the wetness of your lips first, so you can lube it up. It will make it easier for first penetration that way." She did just that, and even though I had already had my first orgasm a few minutes earlier, I could feel the beginning tingling at the base of my balls as she was doing this. I hoped I could hold out long enough to make her cum with me.

Seeing the head was wet now, I said, "Ok, Caitlin. Take your time -- let's put this cock where it belongs."