Bull with a Conscience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a big breath, and then lowered herself down. It was fascinating to watch as first the tip disappeared between her silky lips, followed by the head. She paused once the head was fully in, and then started dropping even more. She stopped again after about three inches was inside, and she looked up at the ceiling and exhaled deeply. I could tell she wasn't used to the width, and needed to pause to make herself ready for more.

Eventually she started lowering herself again. At the halfway point, I said, "Caitlin, stop for a minute and get used to what you have gotten in so far. Lift yourself up and come back down, then keep doing it as you go a little lower and lower each time." She did just that, and I could see the flush in her face deepen as she stretched her pussy wider than she ever had before.

Finally she reached the bottom. She looked at me and grinned, as I said, "See -- no problem. Now, let's get busy!" She started grinding up and down on my cock. Her pussy was tight, and I could tell I was probably hammering on the top wall inside when she hit bottom. I know it felt incredible -- much tighter than the cheating skank whore I used to fuck.

When we had a good rhythm going, I said, "Lean over, so I can grab your nipples while we fuck." She did and I did, which caused her to jump. Not only did I have her nipples between my fingers, but I also knew that in this position, her clit was engaged against my pubic bone, and I felt if she kept it up, it wouldn't be long before her first orgasm ripped through her body.

As I predicted, she started cumming. As loud as she was when she started, I was a little surprised I hadn't heard her cum before, even though my house was nearly a mile away. She was LOUD! She started in with a long line of "Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK, OH FUCK...," Followed by an even louder chorus of "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME...," and then finally one loud blood-curdling scream and the word "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS" at the top of her lungs, as her body started twitching and convulsing, flooding my cock and mid-section with copious amounts of clear juice. Caitlin was a squirter. I didn't know if it was the first time or not, but there was no denying what she had just done.

As she was cumming on top of me, I looked over in time to see that Steve had joined her, as his own cum shot out the end of his cock. He was leaning back in his chair, with his eyes glued to Caitlin the entire time. I had to give him credit -- he held out for a long time, but hearing her cum like she did was just too much, and he joined his orgasm with that of his wife's on top of my cock.

She came back down from the peak, and whispered into my ear, "Oh my fucking god, Frank -- that was the most incredible orgasm I've ever had! Did you cum yet?"

"No, except in your mouth. But we're not done yet. Can you handle more?"

"I don't know, Frank, but I'm ready to find out!"

With that, I sat up quickly and spun around on my ass while still impaled in her tight pussy. When we got turned, I lay back on her, throwing her on the bed on her back. I extended my legs out behind me, and getting up on my knees, I started hammering my cock into her incredibly tight pussy. She immediately started in with her "fuck me" chorus, and I could tell it wouldn't be long before she shot over the top again.

I was ready for that to happen, as I could feel my balls begin to tighten up beneath me, ready to shoot their second load in a matter of minutes. Right before Caitlin started screaming again, I reached my right hand up and clasped it around her throat. Her face began to turn red, and just as I began to release my load into her fiery cunt, I let go of her throat and she screamed once again. FUCK, it was hot, all timed out together like that. I kept on bashing my cock into her pussy as my second load drowned her vault. Caitlin begged me to stop as she couldn't control her limbs from flailing beneath me. It became too much for me as well, and I finally stopped and gently lowered myself on to her glistening, sweaty body.

Time seemed to stand still for a few minutes. Caitlin was nearly panting beneath me, although eventually she slowed her breathing rate down to near normal levels. As I caught my breath, I raised my head to kiss her on the lips, and she returned the kiss.

I dropped my head down next to hers on the pillow, and whispered into her ear, "Caitlin, without a doubt, that was the best fuck I've ever had! You were amazing -- much better than my ex-whore of a wife. Steve is a very, very lucky man. Thank you for this -- it was amazing!"

She kissed my cheek and said, "No, thank you for making our fantasy come true. I'm not sure if my first orgasm or my second with you was the best -- we may have to try again to see if we can do better!"

I said, "I'm all for that, but only if Steve says so. I'm not going to fuck you behind his back. I love you both too much to pull that shit."

She agreed. "Steve and I will have plenty to talk about after this," she said, "but I'm sure we will want to do this again sometime -- hopefully soon!"

I laughed and said, "You know he's going apeshit over there, wondering what we are talking about, and wondering when he's going to get his turn to reclaim you."

"Yes, I know, but what you don't know is that before he fucks me, he's going to clean my pussy with his tongue. That includes whatever you left inside me!"

I probably didn't need to know that, although in my research, I did know that some cuckold husbands liked to do just that. My cock had started shrinking, and I knew it wouldn't be long before it popped out of her pussy. Wanting to give him as much sperm as I could for him to lick out, I pulled out of Caitlin, and reaching for a pillow at the top of the bed, I grabbed it and lifted her ass and stuck it underneath. I knew that would help hold the cum in her pussy before Steve could get over to her.

With that, I climbed off the bed. I looked at Steve, who looked like he was in the starting blocks of a 100 meter dash. I smiled at him and said, "Thanks, Steve -- she's amazing, and now, she's all yours." That was all Steve needed, and he made the mad dash from chair to bed in world record time. As I was reaching for my clothes, he already had his tongue out, diving into her pussy, looking for the prize I had left behind. I shook my head and chuckled as I gathered the last of my clothes and walked through the bedroom doorway.

I decided since it was just a short mile to my house, I wouldn't bother getting dressed. Right before I made it to the front door, I heard a familiar scream, and I knew that Caitlin was having another orgasm, this one at the cleaning tongue of her husband. I figured there would be more later, as I stepped out into the evening cool and climbed into the cab of my pickup. Before I started the engine, I sat back and thought about what I had just done -- I had just fucked the wife of my best friend, a woman who also happened to be one of my best friends, while he watched in approval. I thought about the three of us, and realized we had all gotten what we were looking for.

As I turned the key over to start the engine, I smiled, and realized that I was a bull, and I loved it! I could hardly wait to see where this would go from here.