All Comments on 'Bull with a Conscience Ch. 04'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

An excellent conclusion to a fine story.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 7 years ago
Very good ending to the story

Very nice romantic finish. My guess is that they'll push out a couple more rug rats. Five star Chapter for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The end of the BULL .

A Very good short series . Since you ended it the way you did , there is no good way to extend it . Maybe you could re-think and come up w/ another series that could be extended further .

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 7 years ago
Tell the nay sayers to fuck off

I loved your story and the writing that went with it. Some people just can't take a happy ending when they are looking for revenge and cockholding. Your character had humanity along with a great cock. Rare combo.

Looking forward to any future stories you bring to us.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It smells over the net. Kill your self so you can't be tempted to pretend writing again and take everyone in your gene pool with you. -2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice Conclusion

I really enjoyed the whole story. You did a great job of avoiding what seemed to be obvious conclusions. The concluding chapter really belongs in Romance rather than LW, but the category is really superfluous.

mitchawamitchawaover 7 years ago
Well Done.

Most of the stories on Literotica are fuck stories and that's alright because their is a market for such stories. However, a story that is closer to reality that has a plot, well defined characters, proper settings, great dialogue, good sex, and a happy ending is also acceptable and appreciate by some or us who write and read on Literotica.

I try to follow your model although sometimes writing a fuck story is just what a writer needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bull with a conscience

is like a compassionate conservative: their deeds speak far louder than their words. Anyone who interferes in a marriage is an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Outstanding story. The whole series was worth the read. Thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bull with a conscience?

Idiot with a keyboard is more like it. Piss off, mate.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 7 years ago
Yes!

Thoroughly enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Fabulous!

Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I suspect...

that this was written to try and win over the anti-cuck brigade. Not going to happen, any predator that ruts with a married woman has no conscience. Have not voted, not interested enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sure a lot of self-righteous people here

Does the term "consenting adults" mean nothing to you? How can that possibly be "cheating" by an "interfering" "predator", when the couple chose (both of them) to seek him out? If a spouse steps out on their partner without their knowledge and consent, that is wrong, but I don't see anything wrong here. Frankly, I think most of the venom here comes from people who don't understand how a relationship works.

Well written story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A really nice try. You failed.

"And yet it had to be love, to be so eager to give that to their wives." What a self-serving concept. But more commonly used by sluts trying to talk their wimp husbands into letting them get fucked by real men. I can hear Annette and Luedon whispering in their cucky hubby's ear, "If you really loved me you'd let me . . ."

You kind of gave the whole game away in spite of your efforts to justify cuckoldry: "There was no way she was going to be unfaithful to him, even at his insistence. She honored the commitment she made to him on their wedding day." Exactly. You can't have it both ways. The marriages he fucked were acts of dishonor, for all involved. The wives were doing it for the same reasons the husbands were, a lack of respect for their marriages and an overriding selfish appetite.

Lisa falling in love with a guy who helps couples dishonor their marriage, a sacrament she cherishes, is not very likely. Oh, but I forgot, his gigantic cock! My bad. Not. In fact, laughable.

But it was a nice try. Thanks for the effort. It was well written, if not well thought out.

jshsalvjshsalvover 7 years ago
Keep Writing

I have read all your chapters, always anticipating the next. I am sorry this one is over, but the ending done very well. As for the Anons/aka/No balls, I believe they just like to throw in these out of ignorance alone, and are probably the REAL ones with their hands wrapped around wee willie winkie, drooling like idiots, not we who enjoy most of the different genres, as long as the content is good. Great job, and I, for one, sure hope I see more of your stories, no matter the subject..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
to the last commenter

You know it's one thing to like a story and say so, but it's another thing to be so stupid as to make remarks about others that have an opposing opinion. Last I've heard, people were still allowed to voice an opinion.What country are you from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Very finely done.

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Onward

Excellent romantic story- you'd think that a bull/cuckold story wouldn't be that way, but it was told with nice sensitivity. That farmer boy was quite the gentleman, and he has lots of good memories tucked away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
do another story

This story was great , had good depth , wonderful ending.You could even add to this story not making this the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Posting this story in "Loving Wives" instead of "Romance" will bring you a lower average rating and lots of criticism, but I guess that comes with the territory. I, for one, enjoyed the story and rate it 5*. Thank you for sharing it!

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago
Thoroughly satisfying

One of the better story series I've read. Thanks for letting Frank have a happy ending. It made me feel good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
...Even Steve doesn't know about...

Why'd you have to throw that bit in there? So she isn't being completely honest with her husband all of a sudden? Enjoyed it aside from that line.

Denny CraneDenny Craneabout 7 years ago
A little conflicted on this one...

I loved the story. I loved the premise. I just didn't like the ending. It came on too fast, and this woman is asking to marry him and he accepts, yet they've never even had sex yet? I just don't see that as being even remotely realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
BULL

Nice story liked it.

First part I still don't get a husband wanting some other man to fuck his wife and getting off on it.

Second part this case I do understand it could help to preserve the marriage because of the husbands incapacity. But even then still may have dire consequences.

I get the Bull's attitude what a male free of any ties wouldn't take the opportunity to fuck any willing married woman.

The last part has made this into a love story. five stars

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Great series

I read all the comments and was shocked to see such negativity. Haters gonna hate. That's just what they do. I know this took an enormous amount of time to write. Thank you for offering such a well written story. I enjoyed your twist on the traditional bull stories. The only suggestion I would offer from the readers perspective is the ending seemed rushed. It seemed forced. He should have dated her and continued to win the family and won them all. She could have just brought a Christmas package and resumed their relationship without her proposing. Just a confession that she nor the kids could forget him. In any case a solid five. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dopey bull

We live in a farm, and for 3 years a bull would ignore the electric fences and regular fences and fuck all of our 10 cows, with outstanding results. We miss this outstanding bull. I am sure that our conscientious bull will be missed. Please let us know what Caitlin and others are up to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"guys even Steve doesn't know about" "and it's going to stay that way" How lovely.

It's not enough that her husband encourages her to fuck his best friend. No, she has to fuck *other* guys *behind his back* too! What a contemptible waste of human flesh. Truly repulsive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You read all four chapters, and this is what you came away with?

Why do you automatically think Caitlin is fucking other men? She's fantasizing about other men, stupid - nowhere does it say she' fucking other men!

I'm glad you took something out of this story! To bad you aren't a good enough reader to understand subtle references to fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hopefully...

...Frank gets in accident that destroys his ability to function sexually...wonder how he would handle his wife romping on another guy's rod!

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142over 5 years ago
Very different....

Don't think I've ever read a story quite like this, but very well presented. Certainly, by the standards of the Literotica genre we all subscribe to, I found it quite heart warming. Love the country touch.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Finally

An end to the "bull"shit. There is way that anyone involved in cuckolding is a decent man or woman. In fiction or life cucks, bulls, and whores are mentally ill, and all need psychiatric care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

All the negativity in the comments is amusing. It's not like Frank was seducing women to cheat on their husbands... it was the husbands who contacted Frank in the first place!

I think cuckolds are sick weirdos, but if they got off on letting their wife fuck another man, how is that the bull's fault? Frank took great pains to make sure both husband and wife wanted it; as they're all consenting adults, what's the problem?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Yeah

there are plenty of comments and criticisms to be made about cuckolding, but, given the decision to write about the subject, I'm not sure it could ever be handled any better than this story.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 5 years ago
beautifully written

great heat. great humor. there is a fabulous sequel to paet A of this episode. dont miss it!!!

the only thing wanting in this series is more chapters.

The boy retired too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story, I wish it could continue

The series was great! I am amazed at how many angry people are out there but all the more so that so many seek out the very thing that makes them angry! Children, don’t touch a hot stove! If you insist on touching a hot stove repeatedly then please understand that the electric company is not to blame nor is whomever turns the stove on.

Myself, I enjoyed the ethical approach to what is a modern problem; it is not like men didn’t cheat or have whole other families often under conditions that today we’d use the term cuckquean to describe. I would have enjoyed it immensely if a lesbian relationship had developed between Caitlin and (oops!) since neither had experimented before. Similarly, I would have loved to see a bisexual experience (all pleasure, no humiliation) for Steve and Frank in as much as someone as ethical as Frank should really not remain so homophobic after so many new experiences; why not let Steve enjoy such a magnificent example of manhood?! One other point, the reader never does find out if (oops!) is shaved, starts waxing, comes pre-wax to ask frank to marry, or Frank (inexplicably to me) decides he likes a full bush; it would be interesting to have the girls go to a spa together and find themselves serviced by a woman that can’t resist their charms.

In the end, fiction does not have to conform to anyone’s wishes or beliefs except the author and what criticism there is should be constructive rather than pointlessly angry. Work of this quality —regardless of the fetish(es) presented— is a wonderful addition to the erotic literature collection that is Literotica.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Could this get any more STUPID?

So trite, so contrived.

What a waste.

Nothing about changes in character or relationships, or harm, done by the act of extramarital sex, invited/approved or not.

Author wasted all this effort in telling a romance, without really dealing with the plot device of extramarital sex.

Why introduce the bull aspect and not deal with it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
TOO NOTCH

With this last chapter,

Papa demonstrated the appropriateness of his last name: Romantic.

A tear threatened my eye there towards the end.

Chapter one started out on a high note.

The next two chapters maintained almost to that level.

But chapter four rose even higher, like the crescendo at the end of a wonderful song sung by a masterful singer.

One of the great series of Literotica.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 all the way.

Paul in Oklahoma

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

I loved where the storyline ended up, Frank where as he got into the Bull thing by Catlins doing I don't think in the storyline his heart was in it 100%. Then along comes Lisa and Rick, then Frank really stepped up, not as a Bull but a true friend that blossomed in a love between Frank and Lisa after Ricks death. The way it ended was perfect with Frank and Lisa getting their happily ever after. 5 stars.

ocetagiusocetagiusover 1 year ago

Great ending. Proves that most of us need only 3 things to be happy - someone to love, somewhere to live and something to look forward to. 5 stars.

h2osh2osover 1 year ago

This was without a doubt the most incredible story I have EVER read on this site. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too clinical. And regarding Melissa, cheating is cheating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES