Bull with a Conscience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped up a little closer to her and placed my hands on her tight stomach. I slowly massaged her in circles, with each circle getting a little wider until I was just under her breasts and over her pussy. I knew she wanted to be touched there, but I was enjoying the tease too much. I lightly placed a couple of fingers on her neck again, and then brought them down to the top of her breasts. I traced circles around each breast, running my fingers between her cleavage and over the necklace she still wore. She was breathing rapidly by now, and I wanted to see her jump, so without warning, I grabbed both breasts, mauling them forcefully. She did jump, and squeal at the same time! I found her nipples and gave them each a pinch and roll between my thumb and forefinger. She wanted to bring her arms down and hold onto my hands as I worked her breasts, but I told her to leave them up on top.

I left the breasts and ran my hands down her sides again, but this time I didn't stop until I got down to her legs just below her knees. I played with her thighs and calves for a while. I was amazed at how muscular they were. She had very little body fat, by far the fittest woman I'd ever been with. I continued with my hands on her legs until I reached her hips again. This time, I slid my hands behind her and onto the globes of her ass. It was heaven! Her skin was so smooth, and once again the muscles were so tight that it was almost like running your hand over a drum head, only much sexier and warmer to the touch.

I stopped my teasing and quickly started taking my own clothes off, telling her to keep facing the wall and staying put. I really needed to invest in shoes other than boots for these events, because it's awkward every time to have to put in the amount of work it takes to get the boots off. Socks followed, and quickly it was my shirt and jeans joining the pile of discarded clothes. I was down to my underwear, and it was time to let Melissa have some fun.

I whispered to her to turn around, and she did, looking up and down and surveying me for the first time. She stopped on the bulge that was trying to escape my underwear. I told her I saved them for her, and she knew what I meant. She licked her lips in anticipation as she knelt down on the ground in front of me. She didn't waste any time, as she grabbed my underwear by the waistband and yanked them all the way down in one motion. There before her, I was naked, with my cock standing straight at attention.

Melissa got busy - she got REAL busy. She opened her mouth and worked the head in a few inches. At the same time, she put both hands around the base. Now I know I'm bigger than a lot of guys, but let me tell you - seeing her tiny hands and her petite mouth on my cock made me look HUGE! I wish I had a camera to take that picture - maybe the next time we got together!

She was a cock-sucking expert. Her tongue did things to the underside of my cock that had never been done before. I can't even describe it, except that it was perfect! At the same time, her hands moved in concert with her tongue. It was like she was conducting a symphony on my rock-hard cock, and I knew the finish was going to be grand. I was conflicted - part of me wanted to enjoy this sensation as long as possible, but another part of me wanted to shoot my load in her mouth as soon as possible. What a dilemma!

The hurry up part of me won out. My knees started to buckle as I reached the point of no turning back. She must have sensed it, because just before I started to cum, she fluttered her tongue on the head of my cock. Well that did it - she took it out of her mouth and aimed it at her breasts just as I let loose. I had to grab her shoulders to help me keep my balance - me, the 6'2" guy using the 5' nothing woman for support! The pulses of pleasure shot little electric currents throughout my extremities. I don't think I've ever cum so hard from a blowjob before. How was I going to explain to Caitlin that I found somebody that gave better blowjobs than her?

My heartrate finally went down and my balance resumed. Melissa jumped up and quickly headed into the bathroom, and then came back out with a towel, which she used to wipe the cum off of her chest. She knew she gave great blowjobs, and I could tell as she was cleaning herself up that she enjoyed my reaction from just having received one.

The problem was that she was behind one to nothing in the orgasm department. I needed to remedy that quickly, so I reached down and lifted Melissa up with my arms around her waist. She shrieked as if she wasn't expecting that. I pulled her close to me in a bear hug, although feeling the breasts on this bear against my chest was erotic! I swung around and carried her to the bed, where I gently dropped her. Then I quickly knelt down and spread her legs wide. Her glistening pussy winked at me from between her legs, inviting me in to taste the nectar inside.

I accepted the invitation, and did so with gusto. Usually I like to take my time eating out, but tonight I was too hungry to go slowly. With her legs spread wide, her labia opened up nicely and gave my tongue a target, which I hit straight on. She was already flooded after her mouth Olympics on my cock, and I think she might have expelled some more with my first contact. I must have hit the mark, because she immediately reached down and grabbed a couple of handfuls of my hair, which surprised me quite a bit.

If she could grab, I decided I could grab as well. I slid my hands under her arms and found her nipples. Remembering what they looked like after she had taken off her black lace bra, I could easily picture myself latching on to her nipples and pulling as if I was trying to remove them from her breasts. She moaned loudly and pulled my hair even more, causing me to half moan/half grunt into her pussy lips. We were playing a game of back and forth - me with her nipples, and her with my hair.

I decided to step up the pressure, and I did so two ways. First, I switched my oral focus on her pussy from her vagina to her clit. She bucked her hips beneath me a couple of times, so I knew I'd found her weak spot. Next, I released her nipples and slid my hands up gently to her neck. Immediately her hands let go of my hair and went up to cover my hands, as if she was ready to pry my fingers off of her neck. She started calling out "Oh, oh, oh, oh..." and I could feel the vibrations of her vocal chords on my fingers.

I figured that when she started with the aural signals, it meant she was about ready to cum. I squeezed a little tighter around her neck, causing her to start pulling on my hands a little. At the same time, I increased the pressure on her clit. She cried out "OH FUCK!" rather loudly and went into all-out orgasm mode. That tiny little woman was all muscle and grit, because when she bucked her hips again, she just about knocked me over. At the same time, she managed the strength to pull my hands back and away from her neck.

As she started back down from her peak, her body began to relax, and I noticed a satiny sheen covering her skin. I thought it might be a good time to break out the water bottles, since we hadn't taken the time to open them prior to the beginning of our session. I walked over to where we had left them on the dresser, and picked up one for Melissa and myself. Dave could get his on his own. I sat down on the edge of the bed next to Melissa and helped her up. She leaned back against my chest as I opened her bottle and handed it to her. Her sweaty skin felt good against my chest. I closed my bottle back up and set it on the floor. Then while she drank from her bottle, I caressed her breasts for a few minutes. She took her free hand and placed it over one of mine as I massaged her breast gently.

She finished drinking and put her water bottle down next to mine. She then leaned back and kissed me. It wasn't a little peck, it was a full on, open-mouthed smacker. Was there anything this woman didn't do well? I could kiss her a thousand times, and enjoy the last one as much as the first. When the kiss was over, she looked up me and smiled. I was pretty sure before that smile that she was having a good time, but after the smile, I quit worrying about it all together.

I leaned into her ear and whispered, "Do you think Dave is enjoying this?"

She smiled and nodded. "He may be enjoying it even more than I am!"

I took this as an attack on my sex skills, so I asked, "Is that so? Well, I'm going to step up my game and fuck you raw!"

She grinned and said, "That's what I hoped to hear!"

It was time to fuck, but before, I had a couple more questions: "How are we going to do this? Can you handle it if I get a little rough with you? I've got a couple of ideas, but they may be a little kinky."

She looked up at me and laughed. "Don't worry - I'll be ready for more long after you're gone. After all, I'm sure Dave is going to want to claim me back!"

That was exactly what I wanted to hear. I was going to try something I'd fantasized for a long time. I quickly stood up and turned to face her, and then reaching my arms around her, lifted her up so that our chests were pressing against each other. I kissed her as I walked her over the same spot on the wall where I had her stand in frisk position before.

I broke the kiss and whispered in her ear, "Okay, Melissa, here's what we're going to do. I want you to lower yourself down on my cock slowly while you're back is leaning against the wall." She did as I asked while I raised my cock to meet her. When we touched, I poked around, trying to find her pussy, but I wasn't having any luck. Eventually she reached down between her legs and guided it home. When the tip hit her labia, she sucked in her breath and forced herself onto my cock.

I have to admit, she took it quicker than I thought she would. It wasn't long before my cock was buried deep in her tiny pussy. She smiled at her accomplishment, and I thought she should share it with Dave, since this was the first time he saw another man's cock in her pussy, so I told her to tell him.

She smiled coyly at Dave and said, "Honey, his cock is in my pussy."

He smiled back and answered, "I can see that. Does it feel good?"

She nodded her head and replied, "Oh yes, it feels so fucking big! I think I'm going to ride it for a while!"

Now was the time for my fantasy to happen. I told her to put her arms around my neck. As she did that, I backed away from the wall, and reached my hands around to grab her ass. There it was - I was fucking the hot little pixie while I was holding her in my arms. I walked around a little as I lifted her ass up and down so she could ride on my cock. I realized we could go anywhere we wanted, with me fucking her the entire way.

She gleefully bounced up and down on my cock as we moved. It was amazing - I felt no pressure to hold her up as she wrapped those short but muscular legs around my mid-section, so I was thinking it was comfortable for her. I walked over in front of the mirror on her dresser and looked over at our reflection - it was so FUCKING hot!

I told her to turn her head and look. She did, and I started lifting her up and down on my cock. I grunted, "Keep looking" as I continued to bash away, faster and faster, until I began to sweat. I was having an effect on her as well, as I knew her clit was bashing against the curly hairs at the base of my cock each time she bottomed out. I could sense her orgasm was on its way.

"Watch your face in the mirror as you cum." She turned to look once again, and we stared each other in the eyes through our reflection. She started panting, followed by a loud "FUCK ME" as she wrapped her arms around my neck even tighter than before. When her orgasm hit, she couldn't keep her legs around me, and they kicked straight out behind me as she began to twitch. She cried out, "oh god oh god oh god oh god oh FUCK!" Finally she couldn't look any longer, and she buried her head into my chest, her long auburn hair covering her face in the mirror.

I stopped thrusting and gave her a chance to settle back down. I could feel her hot breath on my chest as she continued to hold on around my neck. Eventually her legs went limp, and I pulled my cock out of her pussy and eased her tiny frame back on to the ground. She stumbled for a moment as if her leg muscles forgot how to stand, so she grabbed my cock with one hand for balance, which caused me to jerk just a little bit. Finally she was able to stand on her own, and she stepped over and gave me another hug and kiss.

Since the orgasm score was 2-1 in her favor, it was time to even the match. I decided to make this extra special for Dave, so I had Melissa get on the bed on her hands and knees, facing him as he sat in his chair. As I took my position behind her, admiring that tremendous ass in the process, I leaned over to her and whispered in her ear, "Talk to your husband as I fuck you. You know he enjoys this as much as you do."

She took my request to heart. "Dave, he's getting ready to fuck me again. Do you like it that his big cock is getting ready to ravage my pussy?"

Dave nodded. "Oh god, yes! I can hardly wait to see your face as he plunges inside of you!"

I grabbed my cock and lined it up to her entrance. She was still soaked from riding on me as I carried her around the room, so sliding inside this time was relatively easy. As I sunk in deeper, Melissa arched her back a little, and I could tell that when we got there, she was going to cum hard. Once I was in all the way, I grabbed her hips and said, "Ready?" I got the two-word response back that I wanted to hear most - "Fuck me!"

So I did - gentle at first, but soon we had a pretty good rhythm going. I have to give Melissa credit. It would have been easier for her to just brace herself as I fucked her, but she was moving with me, and as we fucked, we were like a well-lubricated machine performing its intended function. With us, that function was each other's pleasure, and we were working to make that happen.

Melissa was also doing her part to include Dave in our activities. She looked straight into his eyes as she was taking the fucking my cock was giving her. Dave was transfixed watching, and probably even more so when she said, "Dave, he's fucking me - he's so big! It feels amazing sliding in and out of my pussy. Oh, Dave, can you see him fucking me?"

Dave responded, "I can see him fucking, you, baby - it looks so incredible!"

I picked up the pace, driving in and out harder. One particular thrust caused Melissa to lower her head and groan. I looked up at Dave to see that he had grabbed his own cock and was masturbating in front of Melissa. It became a race to see who would finish first, and since I was fucking her, I wanted it to be Melissa.

She picked her head back up and once again looked at Dave and shouted out "Oh, FUCK!" I knew from earlier that this meant her orgasm was approaching. I picked up the pace even more. I was literally lifting her off the bed as I used her hips to pull her harder onto my cock. I could feel her tense up as her pussy grabbed onto my cock, and then she let go. Looking straight into Dave's eyes, she shouted out, "Oh fuck YES! I'm cumming, baby! I'm cumming on his big fat cock! OH SHIT..."

That was good news to Dave's ears, as he suddenly erupted into his hands. It was now my turn, and I didn't waste any time either. With a final grunt, I unloaded deep into Melissa's pussy. My last final plunge hit the roof of her vagina, causing her to emit one last scream. I began to rub my hands on her back, sliding them down to her ass, as our post-orgasmic convulsions waned. It was the greatest night of my bull business. Melissa and Dave went to the top of the list.

I pulled my softening cock out of Melissa's steaming hot pussy and crawled off the bed. She climbed off of the bed and walked over to me, and I leaned down and picked her up again as she wrapped her legs around my waist. We kissed each other in that position for the longest time, which I'm sure was driving Dave crazy, since he wanted to get to reclaiming his wife. However, this kiss was special, and I decided to keep at it until Melissa was ready to stop.

Finally she broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. As I held her, I whispered in her ear, "Melissa, you are amazing! I would love to spend an entire night with you sometime. You let me know when you're ready to do this again. But now, I think I need to leave, because you're got some more work to do!"

She answered, "Thank you, Frank. I know we both enjoyed this, and I promise you, there will be a second round soon."

With that, I released her, picked up my clothes, and headed out into their hallway. Before I could make it out, Dave was already on the bed with Melissa. As I stepped into the bathroom to get dressed, I could hear that they didn't waste any time in the reclamation process. I hoped Melissa was going to survive the night.

******

One of the interesting parts of what I was doing was reading the initial email requests. I got to where I could tell right away if a guy was serious or not. Sometimes it was just in the wording they used. With others, it was easy to spot that a woman had written the initial message, which wasn't the way I did things. Others were either mean about what I do, or just crazy in general - more than likely kids who were on websites where they shouldn't have been

Every once in a while, I'd get an email that would draw more of my attention than others would. Such was the case with a particular email from a man named Rick that stated, "My wife needs your help. Please contact me." I don't know what it was about that email that stood out from the others, but I responded immediately with my cell phone number. Little did I know then that this email would completely change my life.

It wasn't five minutes before my phone rang. I answered, and the voice on the other end definitely wasn't male. "Hello, my name is Lisa, and I know that it's supposed to be the husband who calls you, but that can't happen in my case. Would you please listen to me while I explain the situation, and if after you hear about it you choose to hang up, I would understand."

Normally I would have hung up the phone already by now, but something in her voice was different, and I at least wanted to hear her story before I made any final decision. So I told her that I would listen while she told me her story.

She explained to me that her husband really didn't send the email either, but he was the one who directed her to do it. He had been severely injured in an industrial accident at work about five years ago, and since then was a quadriplegic with no function from the neck down. The company he worked for had been found at fault, and a very large settlement had been paid so that they were not in need of money.

I kept listening as Lisa continued. "One of the things he's most upset about is the fact that he can no longer have sex with me. I keep telling him that I married him for better or worse, but he's very insistent that I be allowed to experience being with a man. It's gotten to the point where he won't talk to me unless I tell him I'm considering it."

I saw red flags immediately. I could understand why she was calling - obviously this was something her husband wanted her to do, but I could also detect some hesitation on her part.

"Lisa," I asked, "is this something you want to do?"

She replied, "Not really. We had a very active sex life before his accident, but we were faithful to each other. Even though we don't have sex anymore - well, at least not in traditional terms - I made a pledge to him when we married that I would forsake all others, and even though he wants me to do this, I don't really feel comfortable."