Bullding a Greater Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll see you at five thirty. Bye."

Then I called Vicki. "I'm up but you are in trouble. You didn't kiss me when you left."

"I never take advantage of a sleeping woman. Besides, it wasn't time for your good night kiss yet."

"That is a piss poor excuse. You kiss me when you want and I know that you wanted to."

"Guilty."

"That means I get two tonight and I mean toe curling, blood pressure raising, hair kinking ones."

"If I do that, you will probably have an orgasm."

"You broke the code. Bring Marla up to my room. We might as well get started talking before we leave."

"I'll do it. We'll be there at six."

I got home at four and debated taking a short nap. I decided to take a short one and set my phone alarm for five. I woke up ten minutes early to shower and dress. I decided to leave soon because Mindy should be home before six and would probably be in a panic like usual. I left her a note telling her to have a good time and that she could invite her new boy friend to the reception Friday as Vicki wanted to talk to both of them. Then I left. My timing was good because I saw Mindy's car driving toward our house as I left the neighborhood.

As I pulled up to Marla's house, my phone rang and I knew it was Mindy. "Are you serious about next Friday night?"

"Yes; I mentioned to Vicki that you had met a prospective client last night and she wants to meet both of you and talk about her new program. It is up to you of course. Think about it."

"I will. Thanks."

She hung up and I went to Marla's door and knocked. A moment later, the door slowly opened and a pair of eyes peeked through the crack and then the door flew open. Marla came out quickly and grabbed my arm as she pulled me towards my car. "Come on. Get me out of here." Once we got in the car, she seemed to relax a little but she said, "Drive to that empty house and park for a minute."

I did and parked. A few minutes later, a beat up older car pulled up to her house and stopped. Marla muttered, "Shit!" The man who got out of the car was wearing a tee shirt and old jeans as he went to the door and rang the bell a couple of times and then knocked firmly. When no one answered, he kicked the door and went back to his car and drove off quickly. Marla ducked down with her head in my lap until the car passed us.

When he was gone, I lifted her head and asked, "Ok Marla, what is going on?"

"Bob, you are a life saver. I'll tell you while you drive." I put the car in gear and began driving. "Dipshit called about an hour ago and said that he owed some guy some money. The guy was going to pick me up and take me to a party where I needed to fuck him or the guy would beat the crap out of him. I told him that I would be gone to a job interview. He begged me; I told him to forget it and get his crap out of the house this week because I have had enough. I almost called and said to come early."

"You should have. Are you all right?"

"Yes. This isn't the first time he has done something like this. I just need to calm down a little before I meet Vicki." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I could feel her relax a little but felt that she needed a glass of wine before she would be really calm. I hoped that this wouldn't cause a problem with Vicki. For some reason, I doubted that it would.

As I pulled in to park at the hotel, I remembered something important. "Are you feeling better, Marla?" She nodded. "Good. We will probably have a glass of wine before we leave. That should help too. Listen, I need you to do me a favor. The company has a policy about close family working there. So I have told Vicki that Mindy and I are cousins. If anything comes up, cover for me will you? Vicki said that it wasn't a big deal to her but until I get more comfortable with her, I'd like to maintain the fiction."

"No problem. I hope that she doesn't ask me about my marriage. I'll probably get pissed off. I'm ready. Let's go meet Miss Vicki." She took a deep breath and I helped her out of the car.

She took another deep breath as I knocked on Vicki's door. It opened immediately and just as quickly, both women were giving each other the once over. A smile broke out on Vicki's lips first but Marla's came shortly after. I ushered Marla inside and said, "Vicki Sanders, this is Marla Dixon. Marla, this is Vicki Sanders."

Vicki responded, "Bob, you didn't tell me that she was better looking than I am. I will have to punish you for that later."

Before I could reply, Marla said, "Bullshit! Compared to you, I must look like a high school girl."

Vicki laughed loudly. "I am going to love working with both of you. You are hired. I told Bob earlier that he was a good bull shit detector and I can see that you are too. That is exactly what I need to have around me. Come over and sit while Bob pours us a glass of wine. From the look on your face, you had an incident with dipshit before you left. Tell me about it."

Marla froze and then said, "You said that I am hired, right?" Vicki nodded. "So my job isn't in jeopardy yet, right?"

"Your work is the only thing that will jeopardize your job. Why?"

"Excuse me for a moment." She turned and landed a firm punch to my arm.

"What the hell was that for, Marla? I thought that you would be happy to get the job."

"I am. You told me to impress Vicki tonight and the first damn thing she asked about is dipshit. That means that you told her the one thing that I would have waited weeks to tell her about. Asshole."

Vicki was laughing her ass off on the couch. We both turned to look at her. "Sit down, Marla. That was wonderful. Bob said that the two of you made a good team. I can see that was accurate. If the two of you aren't already lovers, you should be. I love to see passionate people relate to each other."

I muttered, "I will passionately paddle her ass later."

Vicki responded, "You can only paddle her ass to warm her up to fuck her. Pour the wine, Bob; she needs to tell me about dipshit. Then we will go."

I poured the wine while Marla gave her a brief run down on dipshit and what had happened earlier. As I handed them their glass of wine, Vicki responded, "I totally understand; I have one just like him at home. That is one of the reasons I am glad I am moving down here. Bob, see that she has a place to stay tonight and in the morning, after the two of you take me to the airport, get her things out and find her a place to stay."

"She will stay with my cousin and I tonight and then we will see what we need to do."

"That's a good plan. Marla, to the best of your abilities, let this go and move on. You have a good job and people who will support you."

"I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. Support is something that I haven't had much of for the past couple of years."

"Good. Finish up and we better get going. We don't have to be there right at seven but I don't want to be too late. This is all about meeting people. And Bob, you owe me two and I want one of them before we leave." She smiled innocently at me as I turned bright red. Marla looked confused. Vicki stood and stood in front of me and said, "Well?"

I took her in my arms and kissed her like before but perhaps a little shorter than the others.

Marla at first looked surprised but then a smile broke out on her face. When we broke the kiss, she asked, "What does a girl have to do to get in on the kissing thing?"

Vicki replied, "With Bob or me?"

"How about both."

"For Bob, just tell him you need a kiss. For me, you probably better ask until we get comfortable with each other."

"Bob, I need a kiss." I took her in my arms and gave her the same as Vicki got. "Oh that is so nice; plan on that several times a day. Now, Miss Vicki, may I give you a kiss also?"

"The rule is that if I am smiling and happy, I like both a good morning and good night kiss. If I'm not smiling, you should probably ask first. I am smiling, so the answer is yes." Marla took her in her arms and gave her a kiss that lasted longer than either of the ones I had given.

When they broke their kiss, Vicki said, "Add that to your daily responsibilities, Marla. Now we better go." The two women picked up their purses and I led them to the elevator. Instead of going out front to my car, Vicki led us into the parking garage next door and handed me a set of car keys. "The blue caddy over there. I rented it for this week to try it out. Your car doesn't have a big enough back seat and we will need one since we will be traveling a lot and socializing with others. If you like it, it will become our corporate car; if not, we will find one that will work. Marla, we will sit up front so the three of us can talk while he drives." I opened the front door for them and then got in the driver's seat and adjusted it to fit me.

As I pulled onto the freeway heading to Fort Worth, I decided that the car drove like a dream and it appeared that we could easily fit six or even seven people in it. At that moment, I would vote for keeping it. Vicki and Marla were sharing girl talk as we rode until Vicki looked at Marla and asked, "So Marla, why aren't you and Bob lovers yet? You are perfect for each other."

"I kind of thought so too. I tried for two years to get him in my panties but he kept mumbling about mixing work and pleasure; you know, guy bull shit. I thought that he was about to give in when the company got bought out and we were both laid off."

"Ah, that explains it. So Bob, were you about to give in and make Marla a happy woman?"

I heard the grin on her face and felt Marla's hand on my thigh as I replied, "No comment. I don't kiss and tell."

Vicki replied, "I'll take that as a definite yes. We will talk more about this later. Let me tell you about tonight. It is a semi-annual Chamber of Commerce dinner. All five of the office managers in Fort Worth will be there and we will have a table together. Bob, I will be telling them the same things as we did at lunch today. Other than those five, I need to meet any of the other investment company people as I can. We may need some of them for the new project until it matures. One or both of you stay close and keep an eye on who I meet. I want to know if they are bull shitters or safe. Collect as many business cards as you can and I will give you each a bunch of mine. I will have yours next week. I suggest that you work out a system like putting the safe cards in Bob's right coat pocket and the others in his left one. That way, we won't have to remember names and companies.

"Marla, one of the first things I want you to start one is to build a data base of companies as we learn about them. We can add other important elements later. I hope that we can come up with a dozen good companies to work with if we need to. The dinner starts at eight. If it looks good, we will eat there and stay later. If it looks like crap, we will probably leave early and stop somewhere else to eat. That is what we need to do tonight. Questions?"

Marla turned to me and asked, "If you did this earlier today, Bob, what did you look for to judge people?"

"All of them were men, so I basically looked at their eyes. If they were looking at Vicki's mouth and listening, I put them on my good list. If they spent all of their time looking at her tits or rolling their eyes, I put them on the BS list."

Vicki replied, "Good choice. What will you do about the women?"

"I'm not sure yet. If they are listening to you, that will be a good sign. I'll just have to wait and see what other looks they give you to evaluate the other."

Marla responded, "Basically the same, all of the women will be checking out her tits and her ass too. Another sure sign of bs, is if they giggle. This is business and a laugh means they are listening; a giggle means they are thinking about something or someone else."

"Good point." I replied.

Vicki nodded and continued. "Marla, Bob knows what the rest of the week will be like. The two critical things are to go to the office on Monday and look it over. Bob says that he knows a place to buy good furniture. We want a classy, professional office; not a cheap show pieces. Pick out some furniture that you like and we will look at it when I get back. The other thing is to put together the reception as soon as you can. Next Friday would be the best but do what you can. It is short notice but that is what we need to do. We will probably have two hundred people and maybe more in total but they will probably be spread out over the evening. Find a place and pick a menu. No meals but nice hors d' oeuvres. These will all be company people and their spouses. Set up a table for us so that I can meet and greet everyone. The two of you need to be close and keep things moving. We will all be getting to know a lot of people in a hurry. Questions?"

Marla spoke up again, "Bob, do you remember that place we had the dinner the night they dropped the bomb on us?"

"Yes, that was a really good place with lots of room. I hadn't really thought about it because of how we all felt when we left."

"I know. Well, a friend of mine from college now manages part of it. Vicki, it is actually a private golf club but they are trying to bring in special events to cover some of their overhead costs. My friend is the one who sets up the special events. It is really nice and has good food. It has lots of parking and is out of the weekend traffic patterns. What do you think?"

Vicki replied, "I like it. You and Bob decide and set it up. If we can do it for around $5000, that would be perfect but it is more important to do it right. This is our first chance to make a good first impression. Ok, that is all I have to say tonight. We will talk more after we leave. Are you Ok, Marla?"

"I am fine. Earlier, I was mostly pissed off. Meeting you and getting that out of the way, really helped and I am definitely looking forward to working with you and Bob. The kisses were also very therapeutic. Thanks for being so supportive."

I parked in the Convention Center parking lot and we entered the building right at seven and easily found our table. Four of the five managers were already there and we each made our introductions. One of them led Vicki and Marla to a nearby table and introduced them to some other major investment executives in town. I talked with two of the managers and assured them that everything was fine and that any changes would be minimal. That was when the last of the managers came up and I was pleased to see that we had a woman manager. She was very personable but also very flirty with me. Marla must have noticed as she came back over and I introduced her to the last arrival. A moment later, Vicki joined us and gave them all the short version of what she had said earlier today. They all seemed to accept what she said and I only saw one pair of eyes roll.

We then wandered around while Vicki introduced herself to a number of other business owners. Marla and I were handing out Vicki's cards and taking the others in return. Soon, I had a number of cards in each pocket. We sat down when the first speech began and basically survived the next thirty minutes until they started serving the dinners. By mutual agreement, we told the servers that we had already eaten and I began figuring out where to take them for a late dinner.

We stayed while people ate and then until the next round of speeches was about to begin. Then, we snuck out quietly. When we got to the car, I asked, "We have a couple of choices to eat over here or we can head back to Dallas for more choices. The best place here is a Mexican food place. Vicki, are you up for a margarita and Mexican food?"

"I'm willing to try it. Marla?"

"I am always game for Mexican food."

I drove to the restaurant and we all enjoyed a nice evening on the patio. On the drive back to Dallas, we all were basically quiet. The margaritas had begun to work their magic. Marla actually leaned against Vicki and rested her head on the taller woman's shoulder. Vicki put her arm around Marla's shoulder to hold her. I noticed that Vicki kissed her once during the drive. I knew that Marla was probably bisexual based on some of the things she had said and told me before. I wasn't sure about Vicki but that prospect seemed to be getting stronger as time went on.

We arrived back at the hotel shortly after eleven and were in Vickie's room soon after that. I made coffee while Vicki went into the bedroom to change out of her dress. Marla sat quietly on the couch. Until Vicki returned wearing a robe and sat down next to her. They talked for a moment while I poured the coffee. Then I settled down next to Vicki on the other side from Marla.

Vicki spoke first. "I can't tell you both how pleased that I am both personally and professionally. I think that we will make a great team at work and will get along just fine personally. I am going to run you off in a few minutes because I am tired and I also need to pack to go home. Bob, I am going to leave one suitcase here because I will need it when I come back. I may also ship some things down but they won't get here until later this week. Unless we get a better address before I ship things, I will probably ship them here to hold for my arrival. You know what we need to get done this week and I can't stress how important that these things are."

We all drank our coffee for a moment and then she continued. "I have a couple of other things to add. First, Marla, you stay with Bob tonight. If you don't have another place to go tomorrow night and for the rest of the week, Bob will set you up in a hotel. I'll leave you my credit card in the morning, Bob. Use it for any expenses that you need for work." We both nodded. "Now for the last thing; Bob, I don't know why you are hesitant to become Marla's lover but I want you to fuck her at least once before I get back. Two or three times would be better but at least once. Marla, if you like his loving, don't waste your time looking elsewhere. He will be available to take care of your needs from now on. Do either of you have a problem with this?"

Marla replied first. "I certainly don't. I have wanted him for a long time and I haven't had a man in over two years. I already know that I will be satisfied. Bob, what do you think? You have always been hesitant."

"Marla, it has never been about you. I am very attracted to you. I do have this thing about mixing work and pleasure. Usually that doesn't work very well. But based on what Vicki has started setting up, I can see that this would be easier if it is just the three of us working together. We will all know what is going on. So I think I can give it a try."

Vicki smiled, "That is what I wanted to hear. We are a team and as far as work goes, I want our work to also be our pleasure. Therefore mixing work and pleasure will be a natural thing to do. We will be working hard together and probably travelling a lot together. The more comfortable we are with each other, the better things will be. Bob, I checked my flight and I guess I need to be at the big airport at nine to check in. Can you pick me up at eight?"

"Certainly. Marla will come with me and we can start on the reception after we drop you off."

"Good. Take the Caddy home tonight so we can load it in the morning. Marla can drive your car home later. Now, it is time for good night kisses and then you two need to get some rest tonight too."

We all stood up and moved to the door. This time, Vicki took Marla in her arms and gave her a toe curling kiss. Marla was panting when Vicki broke the kiss. Then she turned to me and took me in her arms. This time she slipped her tongue into my mouth and let me suck on it for several moments. I felt sure that Vicki was very naked under her robe. I also knew that I had been totally kissed when we finished.

I took Marla's hand and led her to the elevator. We didn't say anything until we got in the car and Marla moved over next to me. She kissed me lightly on my lips and then said, "Bob, I think that Vicki put you on the spot a couple of ways tonight. First, you can take me home tonight if you want. If dipshit is there, he will probably be passed out. He doesn't do anything physical to me and I can lock my bedroom door if he tries anything."