Bullding a Greater Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

"Marla, I'll let you make that decision. We'll drive by your house first. If he isn't there, you can decide. If he or anyone else is there, I will make that decision and you will stay with us. We can explain it to Mindy and she won't mind."

"That is the next thing. I know that you are hesitant to make love to me because of Mindy. If you don't want to, we can skip that and tell Vicki that we did. I do want you but I don't want to put you in an awkward position."

"Thanks. I need to think about that a little. I am attracted to you, very much. I guess that I am unsure about pushing something else because of Mindy. Our lives have changed since I got laid off. She has become more independent as I have become more dependent. I don't really know how she will respond to this especially if I am working for the same company at the corporate level. That may be a bigger problem than whether we are lovers or not."

"I understand. Take your time and we will see what develops."

I drove her to her house and it was obvious that she wasn't going to be staying there tonight. Dipshit's car was in the driveway and the car we saw earlier was parked at the curb. I didn't even ask her what she wanted to do; I just drove on. She put her hand on my thigh and didn't offer any discouragement.

It was after midnight when I pulled into my driveway. The surprise was that Mindy's car wasn't there yet. She had said that she might be late but had indicated that it wouldn't be that late. I walked Marla inside and we decided to have another cup of coffee while we waited for Mindy to arrive. She finally pulled in at quarter to one.

"Hi, sorry I am so late. Oh hi, Marla; it's nice to see you again. Are you staying over?"

I replied, "Yes. Dipshit was trying to set her up with some guy. They were both at her house when I took her home. We'll figure out what she will do tomorrow."

"Nonsense; just plan on staying here as long as you need to. If you are going to be working with Robby, it will simplify things. I am going to be really busy this week and will be out almost every night. You can keep Robby company."

"How was the party, Min?"

"Marla, come back with me while I change and I'll get you something to sleep in tonight. Pour us each a coffee when we get back honey, and then I will tell you but it was great."

They went to the back as I went to the kitchen to refill our coffees and pour Mindy one. I also got out a plate with some cookies on it in case anyone wanted a light snack. Marla came back out first wearing a long night shirt and a big grin. I asked, "So what are you grinning about?"

"Are you going to give me a nice big hickey like you gave Mindy?"

I smiled and replied, "I haven't touched Mindy in over two weeks. So I guess you just earned one too."

Marla wasn't smiling now but said, "Oops. I'm sorry Bob."

"Don't be. I told you that she was getting independent; I just didn't realize how much. But now, you will get your wish without me worrying about it."

Her grin came back and stayed when Mindy came back out also wearing an opaque night shirt which was unusual for her. She also had a slight blush on her face. "The party was great. Susie had a number of our sorority sisters over and I got to know the new ones and catch up with the ones I knew. I think I made about eight new contacts. That is why I will be busy this week. I am meeting with couples Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Oh, and I asked Zach about Friday night and he will be coming with me to the reception. Tomorrow, I am meeting him for brunch at his hotel at ten and then taking him to the airport. He is going back to California until Thursday when he will be back. I am so excited about everything that is going on."

"I can tell. So the party went until after midnight?"

"Oh no; we broke up at eleven and then Zach and I went for a drink and we talked until I took him back to the hotel. I hope that you don't mind."

"You said that he could be a really good client, so why would I complain? Marla and I both will benefit from you having a special client like that." I could hear Marla snicker next to me.

"Thanks. So Marla, besides dipshit acting like dipshit always has, I take it that you are now working for the company too. Bob said that it is as the receptionist again?"

"Sort of. We don't expect many drop-in visitors to the office. Mainly, we will be inviting groups of account executives like you in for training and stuff. I will be responsible for setting those up and doing the follow-up. Then she wants me to build some databases. She also wants to develop more customers using joint offices rather than just single ones. I will probably be coordinating those efforts too. Neither of us knows yet about this new program. From what Bob says, she might want to try it out with you and I guess it is Zach that you were talking about. She says that it is very unique and something that no one else has tried before. So both Bob and I will be busy supporting you and the other account executives."

"That sounds perfect. We need more support. Our office manager is nice and knows what we need to do but he isn't very dynamic. All of us see a lot of business going elsewhere because we don't have a good program to use."

I replied, "If I read Vicki right, that is exactly what she wants to develop. She said that she wants us to be doing that business but doing it right. Do you think that Zach will be responsive to something new?"

She blushed lightly and replied, "So far, he hasn't complained at all and I intend to keep it that way. His flight is at three so I probably won't be home until around five. Can you fix dinner tomorrow night, Bob?"

"Sure, I'll have Marla to help me. We have some work to do after we drop Vicki off at the airport, so we won't be bored." Marla snickered again. If I hadn't been part of the discussion, I would probably be snickering too with all of the not so subtle innuendos being thrown around. I casually wondered what they would be doing between brunch at ten and leaving for the airport at two. Actually, I didn't wonder for very long as I felt that I already knew how they were going to pass the time.

We put the cups in the sink and went to the back to bedrooms. Marla went into the guest room with a wink at me while Mindy went on into our room. That night for the first time in a long time, she didn't want me to spoon her. I felt that the gulf between us was growing wider.

The next morning early, when I went to the bathroom, I got further confirmation of my suspicions. The dress she had worn was in the hamper but there were no panties or bra. She seldom ever went out without them. Now, I just had to decide when and where Marla and I would become lovers.

I made coffee and decided that we needed to leave to pick up Vicki at seven thirty. I would wake Marla at seven if she wasn't up. At six forty five, she came out dressed in shorts and a halter top. She grinned at me and said, "Mindy gave these to me to wear. Can we stop today and get some of my clothes?"

"Will that be safe?"

"Yes. He has to go to work at nine. He called me about a half hour after we went to bed and wanted to know where the hell I was. I reminded him that if he didn't leave, I would and that he didn't need to know where I was. He wanted to know who I was fucking. I told him that I was not fucking anyone yet but that would change soon. He started whining and I told him to shut up and that I would be by today to get some clothes. Then I hung up on him and turned my phone off. It wasn't long but I slept better than I have in months."

"Good. We'll get your clothes and drive your car back over here."

"Um Bob, I don't have a car anymore. We sold it to make the house payments after I got laid off."

"Then we will get my car from the hotel and you can drive it while we get your clothes and then as long as we have the Caddy, you can use it if you need to."

"All of a sudden, I am totally in your care. You got me the job, a place to stay, and now a car. I don't know how I can repay you."

"Vicki said that we are a team; teammates help each other out. For now, just focus on building our team. That will benefit both of us more than anything else."

"All right but from now on, I am yours whenever you want me." She paused a moment and then asked, "Do you think Vicki wants to become sexually involved with us too?"

"I don't know for sure. Sometimes I think yes and other times I think that she just wants to be around us but not directly involved."

"Would you fuck her if she wanted you to?"

"I probably would. She certainly is a beautiful woman."

"I agree; I'd do her too in a minute. Maybe we can do her together. I would love to have her eat my pussy while you fucked her."

"Maybe but right now, all I can think about is eating your pussy and fucking you for a long time."

"Shit; you just made me wet."

"Save it for later. Let's get a to-go cup and head to the hotel." Marla nodded and poured us our coffee while I went back to the bedroom to tell Mindy that we were leaving. Her eyes were open and she smiled as I came into the room. "We are going to pick up Vicki and take her to the airport. I guess that we won't see you until later this afternoon."

She rolled onto her side and her breast slipped out of the sleep shirt and the fresh hickey was on full display. I felt like she was trying to show me her mark like she was proud of it. "That's fine. I might leave a little early too. I should be back before six. I may make a couple of stops on the way back. Have a good day."

I smiled at her and went back to the living room. She had made no effort to hide her mark or anything else. Tonight might be interesting or maybe not. It depended. Marla sat next to me again and had her hand on my thigh but closer to my bulge than before. "Did Mindy say anything this morning?"

"Not really. I am wondering if she is trying to show me what is going on without telling me. She rolled over and her breast came out and I could see the hickey. What do you think?"

"Malfunctions do happen but more often than not, they are planned. You might be right. So forget her and think about me."

"That's about all I have been doing. I guess today will be busy and we will make dinner for all of us tonight. She hasn't said anything about tomorrow and I think that if we can, we will try to get out and go someplace quiet. Is that all right with you?"

"Honey, I told you that you can have me anytime you want. I am more than ready for you." She put her hand directly on my cock and sucked her breath in when she felt it. "Now I am even more ready." I put my arm around her shoulders and let my hand bangle down her front until it rested against her breast. "If you keep doing that, we definitely won't make it until tomorrow." Then she lifted my hand and slipped it inside her top so that I was touching her warm and firm skin. I loved the feeling of her nipple expanding as my fingers teased it.

Our initial touching was cut short as I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. She sighed as she removed her hand from me; I lightly pinched her nipple as I removed mine. Marla leaned over and kissed my ear and said, "You will pay for that."

"I hope so. Let's get Vicki on the road and don't forget her good morning kiss."

Marla smiled, "I hate to tell you this but as much as I want you, I want her just as much. Let's go."

We walked slowly into the hotel and up the elevator. I was hoping that my erection would soften as Marla tried to hide her very aroused nipple. I knocked on the door and heard "Come in" so I opened the door. A smiling Vicki was standing in the center of the room waiting for us. "Good morning."

Without saying a word, Marla went up to her and put her arms around our boss and kissed her boldly. Just as boldly, I walked up behind Marla and reached around to cup Vickie's ass and then pulled Vickie to meet Marla's body and pressed my abdomen tightly into Marla. I was watching Vickie's eyes as they opened in surprise and then closed slowly. Marla was gently grinding herself against Vickie.

A few moments later, Marla disentangled herself from between us and slid around behind the taller woman as I pulled Vickie into my good morning kiss. As my groin met hers, I felt Marla's hands slip between us and cup Vickie's breasts. That brought a verbal moan from Vickie's throat but no resistance.

When I broke our kiss and pulled back a step, my hands were still on her ass and Marla's hands were still busy with her breasts. Without opening her eyes, Vickie said, "You two have been very naughty this morning."

Marla replied, "We will be waiting for your punishment when you get back."

"Who says that I will be punishing you?" I noticed that Marla had undone two of the buttons on Vickie's blouse and her hand was slipping inside. Vickie let out a gasp but didn't pull away.

Marla said, "Honey, take her bags down and put them in the car. We will be right down." I didn't know what Marla had up her sleeve but I decided that I should let her call this one.

I carried a suitcase in one hand and a hanging bag and small suitcase in the other. These I put in the trunk and waited for them to come down. We were good on our timetable. A moment later I saw them walking towards me. Vickie was walking tenderly and carrying her briefcase in front of her. Marla walked with a smile and carried an overnight case. We put these in the trunk too and then Marla opened the back door and pointed for Vickie to get in. She also put a one of the hotel's towels in the back seat. Then she turned to me and said, "I'm driving. You get in the back seat and give her everything you can except actually fucking her. She has been fertile and isn't on the pill but she is just as desperate for you as I am. Go." As she told me this, she unzipped my pants and put her hand inside insuring that I was almost completely hard. Then she pushed me inside the open door.

I found Vickie sitting in the far side of the car looking both nervous and excited. Her blouse only had the top button done and her wrap around skirt was half open. I could see her hose and garter belt straps on the inner thigh of one leg. Once I was seated and Marla began driving, I opened my arms to Vickie and said hoarsely, "Come here; we need to talk." She pulled herself over and laid her body across my chest with her legs along the back seat. I kissed her tenderly and fought her tongue for control of our mouths. She began unbuttoning my shirt and pulling the sides apart. I undid her top button and pulled her blouse apart. For the first time, I looked at her full, proud, and eager breasts before she pressed them against my now bare chest.

She broke our kiss and whispered, "If you want to talk, make it quick. I don't want to waste time talking."

"What do you want?"

"Anything except fucking. That has to wait until I get back. I want your cock in my mouth when I come."

"I want to be sucking your pussy when you come."

"We have until we enter the airport property. I need a couple of minutes to get fixed up after that."

I didn't waste any more time but slipped her blouse off and laid it over the front seat to keep it from wrinkling. Then I untied her skirt and did the same with it. With her body now mostly naked, I covered its entire surface with my hands followed shortly with my lips. Her hand opened my shorts and pulled them down my legs and was holding my erect cock with one hand and kissing the head with her lips. We kept this up until I checked and saw that we were half way to the airport. I moved and ended up on my back and pulled her legs over my head. She had a beautiful pussy that begged to be kissed and fucked. I began the first part and knew that the second part would have to wait until at least Wednesday.

When she felt my lips on her nether lips, she inhaled my cock into her mouth. I knew that I wouldn't last long since it had been several weeks since I had come but I also knew that I could make her come just by sucking her little man that stood out firm and hard waiting for attention. When I felt myself getting close, I sucked him into my mouth and Vickie let out a muffled scream and poured her essence into my mouth and face as I pumped several weeks of cum into her throat. She eagerly closed her mouth and captured everything I gave her.

I lay still savoring Vickie's wonderful cum but felt like the car had stopped. I hoped that we weren't already at the terminal. Then I heard Marla's voice. "You two looked fantastic together! I watched the whole thing in the mirror. Traffic was light and we are early. Vickie, get up here and share some of that love juice with me. Vickie rose up on her knees and moved forward to lean over the seat as Marla's lips sought hers. In this position, I couldn't help myself and rose up and plugged my still hard cock where it belonged. Vickie slumped down and said, "Oh fuck."

Marla asked, "What?"

"He is fucking me and it feels so good."

"Bob!" Marla said in a warning voice.

"Don't worry. I just had to try this out. The next time he goes off, it will be in your mouth or pussy."

"It better and now that the edge is off, I expect several good, long rounds of sucking and fucking."

Vickie said, "Trust me, it can't get any better than this. He fills me up and is still hard as a rock."

Marla warned me again. "Bob, you better stop before you get too close. Besides, Vickie needs to get herself together so she can fly home."

I knew that she was right but it was the hardest thing I have ever done to pull out and not finish inside of Vickie. She seemed to feel the same as her pussy sought my cock again. "Dammit, Marla! You stopped him just when he was getting good and ready again."

"Suffer. You can have everything Wednesday night without stopping. If he finishes today, you might be pregnant before you get home."

"Shit! At least I got off once. Bob, the next time, I want you for the whole night and I am going to wear you out."

"We'll see. It might be you who gets worn out."

"I'm driving to the terminal now. Vickie get your clothes on or you will be boarding naked."

"I'll get you for that, Missy."

"I doubt it because between Bob's cock and my tongue, you won't be doing anything but coming." Marla put the car in gear and began driving slowly towards the terminal. By the time she got there, Vickie had her skirt and blouse back on. Marla handed her the bra and panties that she had taken off her in the room before they came down to the car. Vicki put her panties on and stuffed her bra in her purse.

When she stopped at the check in stand, Marla turned a said, "Bob, you just lie there and cover up with the towel. Vickie is only taking her briefcase and overnight bag. The rest we will keep for her. When we leave here, I am going to stop and get a taste of my own." She got out of the car and opened the trunk. Vickie leaned down and kissed me.

"Wednesday night, we will finish what you just started stud. Make sure that you fuck Marla really good between now and Monday night. I don't want either of you to come on Tuesday or Wednesday until I get the benefit Wednesday night." She kissed me again and got out to take her bags from Marla. They kissed and Marla was back in the car driving off before Vickie was through checking in.

She only drove to the far end of the short term parking area and turned into a dark garage where only few cars were parked. She pulled into a secluded parking spot and turned off the engine. A minute later, she was in the back seat pulling my shorts off. "Good, you are still fairly hard. I want to taste her on you."

I pulled her shorts off and said, "I want to taste you now." She knew exactly what she needed to do to make that happen and I tasted my second pussy in less than an hour. My cock also got a different mouth wrapped around it. I was already aroused from Vickie, so it didn't take Marla long to find my full length pressing at the back of her throat. I was busy exploring her exciting pussy with my tongue. I discovered her very wet lips and open hole begging for a cock. I found her puckered asshole and jabbed my tongue at it several times. Then I buried my tongue as deep inside her pussy as I could reach. When I felt myself getting close, I changed and gently took her firm clit between my lips and sucked lightly. Juices were running down her pussy onto my face and chest. She grabbed my cock and began jacking me hard. When I felt my first spurt about to let go, I raked my teeth across her tender bud and she came as I filled her mouth.

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers
1...34567...20