Bully Came To Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Russell marched upstairs, Denise watched disparagingly. She knew he was moody, but she didn't have to talk about Sean in that way. He showed him so much disrespect in the kitchen too. She wasn't sure about Russell. She shook her head and returned to kitchen to collect the coffee cups.

As expected he stayed in his room for the rest of the day, coming down only for dinner and to grab the occasional snack. Denise attempted to busy herself on her computer doing business related things. She wrote blog posts as a part of her endeavours, but when she went to write something down, nothing was coming to her.

Then, as most people did when work wasn't panning out, she entered the URL for Facebook. She used the site to connect with professional contacts and family. She perused her wall and disappointingly only found one or two things worth investigating further.

She sat back in her chair for moment, wondering what she would do next. An idea pinging in her head, she straightened her body and clicked the site's search bar. With a grin, her long fingers typed out the name 'Sean Preston' and hit enter. She felt naughty when his picture came up. His profile was the first on the list. She had to thank her son for being in the same network as him.

Denise then clicked on his name. He had an open profile! She first scanned his birthday (he had turned 20 a few months ago) and then some of the posts on his wall -- a lot of them being links to songs and videos -- before hitting what everyone did when checking out a new person on Facebook -- his photos.

She felt both shameful and excited for creeping on this boy who was just a few years removed from highschool. Many of the recent pictures featured him out with friends and practicing sports in summer leagues, notably basketball and soccer. Loose shorts, sleeveless jersey, tinted skin. His dirty blonde hair was shorter; he was growing it lately. She liked the look.

"This is crazy, Denise," she told herself as she clicked through the photos. But she didn't want to stop. With each one, she became more intrigued and embarrassed. They fed each other.

Finally, she closed the window and the laptop altogether. She would go watch TV for an hour or two and then head to sleep.

In bed, her feelings on her day continued. As she thought about Sean, she realised she was indeed checking him out! She did in the garage, in his car, and in her kitchen! She wondered if there was something wrong with her for thinking about this boy -- who was again, half her age!

Then she thought about Russell. She was admittedly quick to dismiss her own son's commentary about the apprentice. Was he right about him being an unpleasant boy or just being difficult for the sake of being difficult in protest of the divorce? That was another question.

Her concluding thought before she drifted to bed was that even though she didn't have everything figured out, he had given her some excitement. And she had not had that in a while.

II

Denise woke just as she had the previous morning. Just as she floated into the shower, she pranced back out clean and refreshed. The next task was wardrobe. Denise loved fashion and loved looking good. The problem was she was married to a man that wasn't very vocal with her in that regard. Richard was the kind of person that would have just told her she looked 'nice' -- that was, if said anything at all to her. The result was she wasn't going partake in such a pointless exercise if he wasn't going to notice. So, she dressed more modestly than she otherwise would have liked.

"Decisions, decisions," she said as she looked into the closet. Her blue eyes scanned for selections. The weather forecast called for another nice day, so she wanted something light, airy, and fun. But what?

"Why are there so many decisions?" she said aloud. And why was she thinking about this so long? She stood there in her underwear seemingly forever. And she wondered if this was really about looking good in general, or if her thoughts about Sean were altering her decision-making.

Finally, she elected for more floral patterns -- this time in the form of a skirt -- and a white top with a little bit of plunging neckline. It was snug against her body, but she thought it worked as a respectable, stylish combination.

She was just about ready when she had a naughty thought. "Hmm, actually..." she sounded, bending over and removing her panties. She giggled, not knowing what go into her but liking the She strapped on the same heels from yesterday and she was ready.

When she came to down the kitchen, Russell was standing by the counter. He looked up from the cup of coffee he was making and flashed her the same look at her outfit as the previous day.

"Morning!" she greeted.

Russell turned and walked toward her. "Hey Mom, sorry about yesterday. I'm still a little uneasy about everything."

She nodded and smiled sympathetically. "I know."

"It's just, Sean came over and we weren't exactly close at Masterton. So with and the divorce I wasn't exactly in the best mood. But I'm bett..."

He suddenly stopped. Ringing phone. It was coming from her purse. Denise held up a finger, telling him to hold on a minute. She retrieved her cell phone and looked at the screen confusedly. Answering it, she put it to her ear.

"Hello...?" Her visage suddenly became animated as she smiled into it. "Hey! Ten minutes? No, it's enough time. I'll see you in a bit then. Bye!"

Hanging up, she turned back to Russell. He shook his head, looking to her for a hold on what was going on. "Who was that?"

"It was Sean. My car is ready."

"Oh, so you have to go get it?"

"Yeah, he's going to pick me up. He's on his way over now."

Russell's face dropped. "Him? Why him? Can't he just drive it over?"

"Well I have to see it first! Plus, someone has to get me there," she laughingly dismissed, walking to cupboard to fetch a glass and fill it with water.

"Can it not be Sean?" he continued.

"I think you're making this into something bigger than what it is. It's no big deal," she assured him, leaning against the counter. "He's just being a gentleman and providing good service."

Russell was not calmed by anything she was saying. "Sean doesn't know how to be a gentleman. I've seen him at school and heard how he talks about girls. There is nothing nice about him."

Denise placed the glass next to the sink. She was about to rebut Russ, but the doorbell rang. He was early, she thought. He was very liberal when he said he'd be ten minutes, apparently.

"That's him now. Walk me out and we'll about this later," she said.

When they got to the door, Sean was facing their lawn. Denise opened the door and he turned around. He wore faded blue jeans, a black V-neck t-shirt, and black shades.

"Hey, Sean," she cheerfully greeted.

The apprentice looked her up and down. "Wow, aren't you a little smoking to be going to a dirty garage? Not that I'm complaining." He looked in Russell's direction after saying it. Denise's son was not welcoming in any sense.

Denise laughed as she looked down like a shy schoolgirl. She might have felt herself blush.

"Hey Rusty," Sean said. He held out his hand. Russell didn't take it right away, but went in nonetheless. Sean slapped his arm and squeezed his hand. "Nice to see you, bud. Doing good?"

When they disengaged, Russell wore some discomfort. He purposely didn't answer him. Instead, he addressed his mother, "So you're just picking up the car and that's it, right?"

"Oh I don't know, Russ. I haven't decided yet," she said. She was still very smiley and looking at her son's former schoolmate - her son's taller former schoolmate. "I might want to do some other things."

"By yourself, right?" he said. Denise knew what 'by yourself' meant. She shot him a threatening look. "What?! I just want to know what you're doing! Is that wrong?!" Russell emphatically defended.

Sean chimed in to defuse the situation. Only, he did not really defuse it. "It is a nice enough day. I don't think you can not take advantage. Beats sitting around the house and playing video games, eh Rusty?" Russell shook his head, wanting desperately to say something. Sean smiled, turning to Denise before he could. "We should get going, though."

Denise agreed, "Yes." She said bye to her son and started down the veranda stares.

Sean hung around to say his own farewell. "Don't worry man, your mom is well taken care of with me," he grinned, slapping his arm again. He then watched in front of him as Denise went down the stairs in her flimsy skirt and heeled shoes.

He then raced down to join her just as she neared his truck. He opened the door for her, ogling her backside as he did. She thanked him and he obliged, walking around to the driver's side. Russell watched from the porch as they then backed out and drove off.

The trip to the shop was dominated by business. Sean let her about what they had done on her car. "I did most of the work myself so it's top notch," he boasted.

"I bet," she replied. She surveyed his body as he was focussed on the road. Then he moved to adjust the radio and she looked away, settling her sights out the window. He grinned, looking up her smooth legs to her tight top.

Soon after they pulled into the shop. The mechanic from yesterday told her more about the work, showing her specifically. The three of them bend over under the hood. As they did, Sean leaned back at the same time as his professional mentor to survey her floral behind. Sharing a wink, they explained the work.

Ducking out, Denise expressed her gratitude. "Wow, thanks. Quick and painless. Great service too."

Sean winked. "I aim to serve whatever itches you."

She laughed at that. The next step was pay for the work which she handled with her credit card. The mechanic rang her in, and then handed it back. "Come back anytime," he grinned.

Although she was in good spirits the entire time she was there, she felt a bit disappointed when he said that because that meant she had no more business at the garage. She thanked him again.

"I'm taking lunch now, OK Chief?" Sean said.

The mechanic shrugged at him. "As long as you bring me back something."

Looking to Denise, he held his arm out toward the door, "Doing something now?"

And before she knew how it happened, she was going to lunch with Sean. They would take separate cars, but she would follow him. He knew a spot. Driving behind him, she was giddy the whole way. She also noticed that there wasn't any thumping anymore as she tried to stop. That was good. "Thank you Seany," she said to herself.

They parked beside each other and then walked together toward the bistro. He brushed a hand along her back as they entered. Sean confidently told the hostess they wanted a table outside. A waitress promptly followed, offering menus and taking drink orders. Denise had a vodka lemonade. Sean elected to have a beer.

After perusing the menu, they decided on splitting a couple of dishes. Denise crossed and uncrossed her smooth, silk-skinned legs, deliberately giving Sean a show. His brown pupils were hiding behind a pair of sunglasses, but she liked to think he was ogling them. She dangled a foot playfully in front of him. Her shoe came off the heel and hung perilously on her toe.

"Those are quite the legs," he pointed.

She giggled. "Yes, I used to know my way around a dance studio with them once upon a time."

"A dancer," he nodded. "I like that."

"Yeah, but those days are long gone now..."

"I bet you can still do and thing or two."

"Wellll...maybe..." Denise grinned to herself. "I haven't shown that side of me in a long time, though." In college, Denise was a bit freer and more open in the way she carried herself. Then she met and settled down with Richard. Marriage and responsibilities turned her into a prim and proper wife, but the eventual lack of passion kept her trapped in that role without allowing her to be more expressive.

The waitress came back with their drinks and took their order. Sean took the lead in requesting everything, and sounding quite confident at it too. Denise loved how he took charge with everything. And when men in general took charge. With beverages in hand, he offered a toast -- to her legs. That had her smiling behind her straw.

"So what was Rusty's deal? At the house, I mean," he asked as she put her glass down.

"Russell? Oh, he's just still upset about the divorce," she replied, trying to shrug it off.

"I saw how he was being with you. You shouldn't have to deal with that crap."

"Think so?" she genuinely asked.

"Yeah, he's being a baby about everything. He needs to man up."

"Hmm," she sounded. She thought about it, and Sean might have had a point, even if he described things in words she would not have chosen. "It's funny because since I'm divorcing his father, Rust...I mean, Russell is basically the man in my life right now."

"He was such a nerd in school."

"He says you were a jerk to him."

"He says jerk, I say motivator. That kid had no ambition. He basically had two left feet, so sports were a write off. What the hell could he do? And if I accidentally brushed him in the halls a few times, so what? He's useless."

It shouldn't have, but the bluntness toward her son was exciting. She should have been defending him but she remained silent. She put her leg down and squeezed her thighs to curtail her arousal.

Sean continued. "I bet he gets in from his father. He was a loser, wasn't he? That's why you're divorcing his ass, right?"

Denise said nothing, but silently she agreed, even if she wouldn't have put it in those terms -- her husband the loser. She was tired of being married to a guy that didn't want to put any effort to their marriage.

Sean put his hand on her thigh. She jolted. She felt it trail up the smooth surface. He moved it under the hem of her skirt. This was so risqué. Far from the boldest thing she had ever been a part of. "You deserve better," he declared.

"Oh my..." she sounded back. His hand was getting closer. He would know that she wasn't wearing any panties!

At that moment, the waitress came back with the food. Sean quickly retracted his hand and let her set everything on the table. Denise smiled up at her, trying to regain her cool.

They didn't talk again about Russell or Richard or about herself again. Sean kept talking about her car, which they already went over. She felt like he was teasing her. To make such bold declarations about her family and then caress her, and now to go back to a business relationship? What was he doing? He didn't touch her again either. Actually, he even got into a conversation with the younger waitress for about 5 minutes. Denise sat silently as he basically flirted with the girl his own age -- much younger than her.

After having the waitress pack up some of the uneaten grub for his boss, Sean said the bill was on him. With that, they headed to their vehicles.

Denise was hoping he would say something about maybe wanting to see her again, as if this was some sort of date. Instead he told her, "Let me know if you ever have a problem, eh? You have my number."

Denise then got in her car and headed home. The day was spent rather normally without a thought to Sean. Russell came home and they spoke about idle matters. She didn't bring up Russell's tormenter at all.

Sean didn't come into her thinking until that night as she sat in bed. Pillows resting against her lower back, her body clad in a light nightie, Denise's slender fingers danced anxiously over her phone. She had his number, so she could contact him - he even said that.

But should she call? She clicked the icon with that intention, but didn't follow through. Instead, she backtracked and opted for a text message. That was how young people communicated today, wasn't it? Her thumbs wobbled indecisively over the keypad. Then she started to type something out - something wordy and elaborate. She erased it and started over. She ended up with just a simple greeting and a thank you:

Hi Sean. Thank you for lunch and for the help with my car.

Then she hit send.

She tossed the phone face down on the bed. And then flipped it over to check. Nothing. Maybe it was too late in the night. The clock said 10:04. People his age were still up at this time, weren't they? Russell was up, she knew that. Thank you for the help? Was that even the right thing to say? It sounded a bit too polite and formal, she thought.

Then self-doubt set in. Maybe he was done with her after today. Maybe she was right in that he was just providing good service and just wanted her business for future occasions. But why would he touch her and tell her about how stupid Russell and her soon to be ex-husband were?

She really hoped he wasn't done with her. It was time to be honest for the first time. She finally admitted to herself why he was so fascinated: he turned her on. It was his whole confident demeanour. He was an alpha male. Denise loved alpha males. At least, she fantasied about having one around. It was her ultimate desire when she was younger. He never had defined facial features. Just a strong, hard bodied man who could tell her what to do and just take her. Then she met Richard, and while she was happy with him for a while (a long while really), he was never even close to an alpha male.

She re-echoed everything he said about Russell in her head. About how useless and weak and uncoordinated he was. He was so unapologetic about it! She was a terrible, shameful mother for loving it all.

She found her hand travelling under her dress toward her cunt. Then, in went her finger. Oh that felt good -- incredibly shameful, but good! She pumped her digit at a slow pace. Long, potent thrusts.

She replayed his words: 'he's useless'. She moaned, "Oh, he is so useless...so fuckin' useless." She hooked another finger inside and circled her vaginal walls while picking up the pace.

"And my stupid loser husband," she laughed. She couldn't believe she said that!

Her phone beeped and vibrated beside her. She lifted it up with her free hand and checked the notification:

Anything to help a hot woman like you

"Ohhhh, Sean!" she smiled. He did care! Her pace was now furious. With her free hand she tried to answer back:

You thjikn so,

He answered back right away:

Yup...wouldn't mind seeing those legs again

And that's when she lost it. The phone dropped onto the bed and she pushed her fingers further. She felt dirty...and horny. Dirty and horny. If only he could see her now. He would climb in with her. She opened her legs further, as if to let him in. "Ohhhh Sean," she moaned. Her back lifted off the bed. Her midsection tightened and she felt the pressure mount. She let out a long groan and let the climax wash over her.

Denise collapsed flat against the bed and panted. She pulled her sticky fingers out of twat. Those would need cleaning up. She skipped to the washroom and lathered up her hands. Looking at her flushed visage, she smirked wildly. She WAS a dirty girl.

Returning to her bed, she coolly replied to the text and turned in for the night:

How about Thursday? I'll make you dinner ;)

III

In the intervening days, Denise was a bouncy, happy soul. She walked around the house exclusively in dresses that showed off her legs. Russell saw her peppiness and might have thought it was odd, but he didn't say anything towards her. He just spoke to her normally about the typical day-to-day things -- how their days were, what they were going to eat etc. She didn't mention Sean at all to him either; for all her son knew, she was done with his former schoolmate. Part of her enjoyed the fact that he believed the mess with Sean was over. He would be in for such a surprise...