Bully Came To Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russell went into the living to see them sitting close to each other. His mom had her legs crossed and Sean was trailing a finger up one of them.

"Oh, there he is!" his mom explained, holding out her recently consumed glass.

"Yeah, we're just talking about you, Rusty. How's the old job hunt going, eh?"

Russell refilled his glass, noticing the imperfect circles he was drawing on his mom's thigh. "Fine," he answered.

"Maybe he can work for you at the garage," Denise proposed.

Sean burst out into laughter. "Yeah, that's a sight I definitely want to see. If we need a laugh we'll give you a call, OK sport?"

The fitter taller boy boldly lifted his arm around her. Russell watched as he exhumed so much confidence. Sean held her with so much confidence. He had no anxiety to him. That's how Russell had always known him. He was so sure of himself and his actions. Russell still hated his guts and didn't understand how disrespectful he could be to other people (and himself and women) in particular, but it was telling how he never saw anything wrong with what he did or said.

"You just going to stand there looking like a dummy?" Sean said.

Russell shook himself out of it and took a spot on another couch. They teased him hard as they talked to each other and talked to him. He saw a lot of their grinning faces. And they probably saw a lot of his blank face. They never kissed, though. Russell found that curious. That seemed like a natural move, and a sure-fire way to throw their coupling in his face. The closest they got was his mom's head near his broad chest and neck.

"Well then, time for some dessert!" Sean suddenly called out.

Denise lifted herself from his body, feeling a surge of panic run through hers. "Oh. I didn't make any...I can try to do something right now, if you want."

"Oh, you'll definitely do something, but it'll be in a few minutes and somewhere above us," Sean hinted. Denise laughed at his sly little quip. On the inside, that's exactly what she wanted to hear.

"You'll be fine down here, eh old Rusty?" Russell fumbled out a yes that Sean didn't bother to make fun of. Too easy. He tapped her leg, prompting her to stand up right in front of him. As they passed Russell, they both handed him their cups and wished a 'pleasant' night. Russell just clutched the glasses and watched them disappear up the stairs.

On the way into the room Denise somehow remembered to tell him she was on the pill so they wouldn't have to worry. Sean said nothing, instead actually cutting her off by slamming her against the shut door. Denise was trapped between a rock and a hard place, although she didn't know if Sean was the rock or the hard place. There was definitely something hard about him. Her legs twitched. She took in his potent scent, which only did more to increase her desire. His manly hands explored her body - up her hips to her breasts, before weaving through her hair to clutch her neck. Then he forced a kiss on her. There was nothing tender about it. First he worked just his lips and then added his tongue. She quickly reciprocated.

He pulled away. She bit her lips naughtily. "You are a little slut, aren't you?" Before she could get anything out, he kissed her again, so she decided she would have to go the 'show, don't tell route'. She went along with him; she wasn't going to resist him at all.

Sean broke again, leaving her floating. He circled his hand in her hair, tugging on her tresses, and pulled her towards the bed. She winced loudly, hearing him say, "In two minutes I want the dress off and you on your knees."

He sat on the bed and she got to work. She was short on time, but she still managed some theatrics while bending her body to remove the dress from her feet. She did the same with her thong and brassiere, making them join the pile of discarded clothing. She thumbed her fingers into her stockings, but he grabbed her arm and told her to keep them on. Then he gave her tug, forcing her to the carpet.

"Look at you...desperate little cunt on your knees...you've been waiting on this, haven't you?" he growled.

"Please...uhhhh....I want it so bad..." Denise declared, watching his crotch.

"So bad, huh? Show me."

Her fingers fumbled with his trousers. She finally managed it, giddy with how close she was. She pulled them down a bit and then went for his boxers. He unbuttoned his shirt at the same time and launched it across the room. Denise dove her left hand inside him, gleefully gripping his very sizable cock! This was it! It then flapped out in all its meaty glory. Denise's hand was such a mismatch for it: tiny and fragile vs large and potent.

"It's so big..." she gasped, more to herself although the sitting stud heard too. She clenched her hand tightly around the base and pumped the shaft. It wasn't as slithery as she wanted or expected, so she spit into her hand. That was old trick; she used that ages ago. He seemed impressed.

A finger under her chin shifted her view from his enthralling cock to his grinning visage. "I'm well warmed up..." he said. Denise inched her neck forward. Sean twisted her fist, turning her wedding ring toward him. "Now."

She licked her lips and opened her jaw. She pushed her face over the hard member, tasting and feeling its salty, thick nature. Sean positioned a hand atop her head. He guided her up and down, strengthening her submissive mindset. Denise wanted to please so badly. She became a strawberry blonde mop in his lap.

"Oh yeah, you are a slut, aren't you?" he cooed. He lifted her head up and watched her take a breath. Denise look at him glassy eyed, not wanting to say anything about the tension in her scalp.

"A slut in front of her own son," he added.

Unaware of her smearing lipstick, she grinned up at him. "He was watching us, you know?"

Sean reached down to grope her perky chest. "Doesn't surprise me. He was always a huge creep."

"No, he was really watching...I think he liked it."

Sean curled out his lip. "He did, huh?"

Denise couldn't answer because Sean returned her to his dick again. More than that, he pushed her deeper, testing her limits. She gagged once, briefly throwing off her rhythm. Taking a moment to get recomposed, she wouldn't let it happen again. With her tiny slipup over with, he went back to guiding his playful little kitten.

The room reverberated with sounds of slurping. He punched the back of her throat with such potency. Denise was overwhelmed to the point of watering eyes. Was she expecting a tender display from him? Absolutely not. Sean was the personification of the alpha male she long fantasized about. He took hold her as he did now and was relentless in his actions. He willed her to submit through his body.

He lifted her up, voicing his boredom with that. Sean had her take of his pants and then backed his buff naked form onto her marital bed.

Sean's eyes met hers and he simply uttered, "Come here."

Her long legs lifted themselves onto the bed. She went down and slithered to him, pointing her rounded ass in the air as she did. At his thighs, she went up to her knees. The bird's eye view of his bare male form showed a member lathered with their preliminary juices.

"Closer," he said again and she obeyed. She leaned her torso into him. As she hovered there, his hands curved up her tiny torso, eventually gripping her tiny, hanging breasts. He had her come closer and he shifted his grasp accordingly. He craned his neck up to meet her. Their tongues danced once again.

His hands moved from her waist around to her ass. She felt a full hand squeeze her ass, nearly breaking her concentration. For a moment she thought he was going to enter her with a finger. Back door was off limits throughout her sexual history. She had one lover before her soon-to-be ex-husband who was adamant about trying it, but she gave it a veto -- many times. That ended up being the deal breaker for them. She gasped while Sean parted a cheek and threatened to go in. She didn't know if she could say no to him.

But alas, he stopped. He pulled his face away and stared into her with a rather firm expression. "Let's see what these trampy legs got," he dared in an accompanying voice, giving a limb an authoritative tap instead.

Denise rose up and anxiously shuffled herself into position. His cock was still throbbing as she held it. She was as tense as it was. Then, with supreme care, she readied herself to mount the student mechanic. She bit her lips as she lowered herself with a tiny grimace. The older woman was very conscious of not bottoming him out already, but her tingly, wet pussy (and his lathered cock) allowed her to swallow him.

"Ooo," she gasped.

She was hit with physiological and psychological wave. His dick filled her completely, pushing against her vaginal walls. This was the moment she had been waiting for. Sean Preston was inside her! Endorphins rushed to her brain just from the very thought. Denise slowly pushed up from her knees and hips, forcing her ass out. As she repeated it, she hit her stride and settled in at a respectable and fluid pace.

Sean's hands were wandering. They were firmly placed on her hips now, taking in the gyrations. Just as she had obediently been doing for him, his gave her body his undivided attention. Her tits were not large; perhaps the smallest he had been with. But she knew this was a mature, former dancer's body. Overall it might've been the best he had been with. Her perky breasts bounced with every one of her bounces onto his crotch. Her rich red hair wagged in the air. As he looked up at her, he recognized that even though she threw himself at him like a schoolgirl attempting love for the first time, Denise carried a lot of sophistication because of her age. The idea of subverting the older woman turned him on completely.

Above him, Denise's breathing quickened. She hoped she wasn't sweating, although she swore she saw a bead of sweat on the top of her forehead. She rid him facing her bed's headboard, so she couldn't see her great looking glass behind her. Getting more daring, Denise angled her body to less than 90 degrees and lowered herself further down. She arched her back and his cock punched her petite frame as it did her mouth. He even met her grinds with an upward thrust of her own, prompting a yelp. He liked that.

With her body hanging over him again, he groped her once more. "Your wimpy husband never appreciated this body, did he? That's why you're divorcing."

Denise moaned as she pressed back further into him. "He's a fucking idiot," she declared, feeling the rush from saying those words. She wasn't even shocked at herself.

Sean squeezed a tit, growling. "What is he?"

"An unappreciative fucking moron," she moaned again after a delay.

"That's right," Sean barked, going back to molesting her body. With his hands back behind her ass, he kissed her fair breasts, even nibbling on them occasionally.

Denise continued to ride him, thinking that one or both of them would reach climax. For her, she felt herself ominously tighten up even he spent the last extended moments stretching her out like nothing before. Before she could finish, he slid out of her. A line of pussy juice and pre-cum fell to the blue bed comforter.

She was disappointed by the void in her pussy -- until he suddenly swung her body onto the bed with resounding force. He nearly knocked the wind out of her with the move. He had his hand on either side of her. She felt his hot breath on her. He puffed out his chest, like a king lion prowling over the wounded carcass of his prey. He forced another kiss on her, biting her lip as he pulled away.

His cock brushed her body, trailing her stomach with his pre-seed. He knelt over her briefly and held his cock. She instinctively parted her thighs. He slapped his cock against her lips and then inserted himself between them

"Oh fuck," she breathed, taking him in.

Leaning further into her, the young man thrusted at her with ferocity. "Yeah, this is a real cock now."

His moves, slow to start, was met with pain and pleasure. Throwing her arms around her younger and fiercer lover, Denise held on as he rocked inside her. Denise close her eyes to brace herself while also wrapping her legs around his lower back.

Sean's nostrils flared and he exhaled down on her. He grunted, unleashing his primal intentions. "Is that a real cock? Tell me."

Denise's back tensed up. "Ohhh, yes...it is...what I...ohhh...dreamed it would be."

"Your idiot husband left you cock hungry," he snarled, thrusting pointedly into her as he said it. "Better for me that he did..."

"Please...don't talk about him...." Denise said.

Sean raised a brow. "Then who, Denise?"

"Not Denise...Mommy," she erotically suggested.

"Ok then, Mommy...Who? Rusty? That scrawny ass, no dick homo?" Denise emitted a lengthy moan and her young lover had his answer. "I'm enjoying fucking his mom. It's too bad I didn't do it sooner."

"You should've..." she breathed.

Sean grinned while digging into her. "It's ok. I have her now. In her own house. While he's somewhere nearby. Probably gaming. How's that going to help him get laid anyways?"

Denise squeezed her legs tighter around his torso. She thought about him being able to hear them just like he did when she masturbated that night. "Fuck...he's probably listening in on us..."

"Taking lessons on how to treat a woman I hope..." Sean snarled, hammering home the last couple of words, the bed screeched against the floor causing the headboard to crash into the wall.

With that precedent set, the bed continued to noisily rattle against the wall. Her ear drums rang being right there in the room. Thump after thump echoed not only through the master chamber, but through parts of the house. For anyone directly below them (in the living room), they could have easily been made aware by their insensitive fortification.

Sean's grunts became more frequent and menacing too. He attacked her pussy! Denise gripped his neck tightly, looking up at her ceiling light and letting out a long moan. Her ankles shifted their grasp and constricting hold around his broad torso intensified. The bed was becoming a casualty in their raw love making. The spread around them had completely come off leaving them in a sexual warzone.

"Mmm...fuck this Mommy..." she loudly instructed to him. "I'm so close...I need it...oh shit!!!" She was both profane and audible. With every thrust, she piercingly cursed.

"Say something about your son...say he's a worthless little homo like his dad...say it...."

Denise yelped and then let out a long moan, but didn't say the words.

"SAY IT!!!"

Denise toes curled as the tension strengthened. "Oooo...shit....he's worthless....he's fucking worthless..."

"AND....?"

"Ooooo!! He's a little homo...a fucking homo..." Her body tightened and she moaned again, right before launching into the last part "...JUST LIKE HIS STUPID FUCKING FATHER!!!"

Her foot straightened and she look to the heavens, repeated its occupant's name over and over. Her arms and legs gripped him tighter, feeling him push deeper even as her body was washed with a hedonistic orgasm. The curling of her toes and feet was uncomfortable, but nothing like the cramping in her midsection. Her chest puffed out and brought in air profusely. It had been a year -- more than that, actually - since she had an orgasm induced by another body. It felt good. It felt really good!

Sean eventually slowed down his pace, rhythmically grinding into her for the next few minutes. He still needed his release too. "Where does Mommy want it?" he grunted.

Denise was still catching her breath. "Fill me up...Mommy needs it...Mommy needs it..." she anxiously repeated.

With the flexing of his back and chest muscles, Sean let out a primal growl. That signalled the flooding of his conquest's pussy. Denise knew it was thick and voluminous. She wanted and expected it to be. She got it.

Sean soon after pulled out of her and landed on his back. For a moment the lovers lay side by side, recuperating. A messy puddle had formed on the sheets. Denise looked over to him and told him with a hint of a chuckle. "That was amazing, Sean..."

He told her that he had more to give and worked at pulling her closer to him. Denise rolled herself over, draping an arm across his body and resting her head on his buff chest. She could feel the contractions; they comforted her. She felt right there. Feeling an abrupt pinch of butt, Denise then yelped. He wore a triumphant grin when her face shot to meet his.

Denise slumbered off in that position, only to be awakened later in the night by the tightness and force attacking her from behind. She struggled to get a grip on what was happening and what time it was. Through groggy eyes, she noted that the red digits on the nightstand told her that an hour had past.

"I told you I wasn't done yet..." he said in her ear, holding the side of her body as he pushed into her.

He grounded her again to the point where he came in her for a second time, a feat impressive to Denise. With that, he put her out for the second time in the night.

IV

Denise was looking forward to waking up with a man next to her the next morning. But as she stretched awake, she disappointingly found she was the only one in her bed. Not wanting to jump conclusions, she gingerly lifted herself out of bed and checked the washroom. Her steps were tiny and careful. Her body ached. But worst of all, her vocal calls went unanswered.

She threw on a robe and went downstairs. Maybe he was making her coffee or breakfast. She put on a smile and entered the kitchen -- to no one. With a frown, she travelled to the front of the house. She sadly noted the absence of his shoes. That was the sealer.

Again, not wanting to think the worst, she checked her phone. He probably had work and had to go. It was Friday after all. She unlocked her phone, expecting to see a text message or voicemail icon and she would read or hear some apology. But there was nothing. Nothing at all.

She sat on the couch, trying to figure things out. She needed a shower, but she didn't care. He didn't even text. She felt so empty. The highest high was now the lowest low. She shared herself with him and he just left? Maybe he needed space and didn't want things to get more intense too quickly. Dejected, she decided to get on with her day, starting with that shower.

By the end of that shower she concluded she would give him until the end of the weekend. There was that 48 hour rule after a first date, wasn't there? It was stupid to Denise -- why wait? But she knew this was dating today. No one wanted to look like the desperate party. Clearly that wasn't a problem with her. She was pretty shameless in her behaviour last night.

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday came and went. She got nothing. By Tuesday, she bit the bullet and fired off her own SMS. It was casually toned, wondering how he was and hinting on wanting a repeat of Thursday night.

That text and several others went unanswered the whole week. Just radio silence. That began a new phase in Denise's psyche -- self-doubt. Maybe he was ignoring her because she wasn't very good. Maybe she overestimated herself. Maybe she didn't satisfy him like younger women. She questioned her own body and why he would even want her. She even cried once before she pulled herself back together. Russell had no idea. They didn't speak about date night. And with no Sean around, he might've thought she was done with him. The truth was she didn't know. She hoped they weren't done.

After hearing nothing on the weekend, Denise made the executive decision to contact him at the one place she was sure to get an answer -- his garage. Driving over, she had butterflies. Even though she wanted to see him, she wasn't sure going to his place of work was the best thing. Still, she had to try.