Bully Came To Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
548 Followers

She walked into the garage wearing a similar outfit to the first time she was there -- a flowery dress and sandals. Her legs were bare and smooth, just like Sean liked them.

The elder mechanic greeted her. She watched his eyes go wide as they checked out her body in a not so sly way. "Wow, car troubles again?

Denise politely smiled, but cut immediately to the chase. "Sean here?"

The man called for him promptly and Sean came out quickly as well. If he was shocked to see her, he didn't show it. "Hey Sean, I didn't hear from you so I decided to come by and see you."

"Chief, I'm going to take that break now, eh?" spoke Sean, not to her but his boss. He then told her he'd get out of his greasy overalls. "Meet you in a little bit."

When Sean came back, in a pair of jeans and a rolled up sleeved shirt, he told her that they would go out for lunch -- just like the last few times she was there. Denise would have been lying if she didn't sense something from the way he was acting -- no hug or show of affection, cutting straight to the point, not even ordering a huge meal.

"Look," he started, looking right into her eyes (albeit, through his shades) and bluntly informed her, "this isn't going to work for me."

With that, Denise's worst fears were confirmed. Her heart dropped. "Why? Is it...is it me?"

"Oh no," he smiled, "youuu were great!"

Denise shook her head. "I don't get it. Is it Russell? He doesn't have to be part of this. It's just you and me. Please."

Sean sat back his chair. "I won't lie to you. Things were a lot of fun with you. You came into the shop as the best piece of ass I had seen in weeks. When I found out that you were ol' Rusty's mom, well that made things even better. I might not have tried anything if I never found that out. Seeing him getting pissed off and not being able to do anything was fucking fun."

Denise's head began to hurt as she contemplated his words. "We wouldn't have fucked if I wasn't his mother?"

"I wouldn't say 'wouldn't', but there was less of an upside to it. Rusty is a perv, but I'm not looking for a stalker while we do our thing."

Denise briefly closed her eyes as she thought about it. When she reopened them to put in her bit to him, she heard a dinging.

Sean pulled out his phone and examined it for a second. He stood. "I gotta go, Denise. A couple of big customer rolled in. Those dancer's legs are going to make another guy very happy, you know."

She didn't stop him as he left. Instead, she let the emotions pass through her one by one. Confusion. Shock. Annoyance. Anger. And then just plain sadness. Russell had warned her. Sean Preston was a jerk. The worst part of it was she still wanted him.

The waitress came by to check on her order, but Denise solemnly told her she wouldn't be having anything and was leaving. She snatched her keys off the table, and dragged herself to her car for the heavy-hearted ride home.

Reaching home, she paused in the driveway. Her mind swam with the question 'What now?'. No matter the scenario she came up with, it wasn't good. Exhaling, she trekked up the stairs into the house.

Russell greeted her at the door. He looked like he was about to say something but he stopped, probably after seeing the look on her face. She looked at him and he looked at her, and when neither person said anything, she took him in her arms.

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
548 Followers