All Comments on 'Bully Ch. 06'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
lets see what is done to spice up sex life on this small chill out tour in the coming chapter!! ;))

The chilling out and the tour for Mrs Lucas like a refreshing summer breeze!! :)) but gals n guys,wasnt there less sex than the writer throws in ,in the other chapters?;)) lets see what all the writer does to spice up the leads' sex life on this chill out tour!! ;))

the reactions to situations of the husband,Mrs Lucas and all and their thoughts the writer puts forth for the reader,are all very spontaneous and natural, in this chapter!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love

Is she falling in love with this Bully ? I hope she is.

Spending 2-3 days with him alone she will be his for taking.

I only wish you keep this between them two. Make her his little puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Thought it would end prematurely when her husband found out. Instead it became wide open with multiple possibilities.

You have created a nice platform, use it wisely and don't keep was waiting very long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sort of ....

I somewhat figured this would be next in the progression based on the facts up to this point premiss. However, I thought it would have been him that would have got her to go somewhere for a week. It is a bit of a twist. Based on James actions upto this point was to make her his, to pregnant her and force her to leave her previous life. The next logical course of action that hasn’t been mentioned is; James would have created a package of images, videos, etc and sent that to her husband Harold. This would force him to divorce her and so, she will have no where else to go but back to James to stay. After that I would see James marry her and she would have a few kids. That’s the way that this would normally play out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

I like how she is acting like a dumb teenager

Keep her submissive to her boyfriend

Dress her her as he likes

Make her change physically and mentally

Don't make us wait too long for the next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next

How about her wanting to have his baby?

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Gypsy girl

you cast a spell on me with your womanly wiles, and gypsy mystery. I'm back from a break, and your spell has been lifted. Can you trap me again? I wonder, but am ready for you now! haha Thanks for your comments, as positive advice, and criticism helps keep a series going. Otherwise the enthusiasm wanes, and I'm on to another, Gary

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago

Gary!!:))look who's back!! :))poor little me?!;)) trapping?!;))with womanly wiles?!;))(giggling with all chunky gipsy jewellery tinkling)someone saw a crystal ball during your travels and told you?!;))or great fun to depict me like the vilest rapists of your stories?!;))...(how are things with you?:)) do i see a welcome in your smile?:)) lets sit and talk a while...where theres a mystery in every mile:)) what are these moments...what is this magic?!...you'll wonder what the magic is....online enmity man!! :)) )

'everything yellow to your jaundiced eyes' happens when somebody spends hours of fantasy,spinning tales of female capturing.....training...branding...caging....piercing...public humiliating and selling off to slavery!! :p playing like a looped video!! :p you virtual slave trader and female slave fetishist!! :p

libran females naturally put by the heavens into the 'romantic stories' category!! :)) forcing..er 'trapping' enticing lit writers with great fan following just not our style!!;))being a gipsy i wander off lingering around you in the non con category!! ;))boy!! so addictive,the arguing and word war with you!!;))you are my online enemy!!:))

a secret....i never read the whole of 'Bully' chapters!! ;)) just a few paragraphs to know where Mrs Lucas stood...and fell in love with her...saw lots of fan mail sent for her to writer!! YESSSS!! i told you so!! :))

while writer away,i read through some of his stories!!:))a few key paragraphs!!;)) thanks for a free tour of the 9 hells!! ;))if female convicts were made to read these continuously..they'd confess!!;))

i was so down and blue that i downed many pegs and hid in the smoke of many fags to feel uplifted again!!;))while by the camp bonfire our folks played lively lilting music on the guitar!!:))as it is i hated you for your stories,but liked like hell the 1-2 paragraphs of YOUR story!! :))i was drunkenly walking to my own caravan to sleep off the booze...when....;))

our gipsy camp stud,who had been trying all influence to have the very non consenting me betrothed to him,grabbed me close,me sleepily looking into his eyes..and he said" just let me get you betrothed to me....those dainty wrists and pretty ankleted ankles will spend long hours in cuffs...this lovely sexy body kept nude in my personal caravan....i'd hate welting and scarring you,whom i wanted since you were 13..but every other way of breaking you i will try till you agree to surrender your virginity to me!! i'll then see how much of a rebel you are!!"

....brain fuzzy i said" all the camp girls are gaga over you..why dont you have them betrothed?".....he replied" i being the jailor,my worst passion offender,'you', will do toughest and longest time!!.lighter offenders i might let off too lightly,he winked.".....i replied" i will never give in to a jerk like you...prick!!...i hate you!!"..and ran off to my caravan!! :p;))

(giggling away)!!:))may be real...or unreal...!!;))thats the booze effect i guess!!;))

the Wife Enslaved Rianna bet remains on from my side!!;))

Hey Gary...naughty a reader as i am....never asked you before....do let me know what you find inappropriate,politically incorrect,not prim and proper and if anything of these comments hurts or offends you...will try my best to redress the grievances!! :))

Welcome Back!! :))

From your prisoner of word war(POW)

gypsy girl!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just Imagine

Imagine if women in real life were as stupid as Literotica women. What a mess that would be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very good

More fetish, stockings, heels, collar, leash... will be welcomed...But this is a very good story.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
So much to do!

Will answer others comments first gypsy girl. A pity, but the boy isn't into bondage, etc. He has her anyway, so no need to tie her up. Much the same with me and Gypsy Girl. I have her ensnared in my words, so why mark her beautiful skin with bondage.

I lay her on the bed, with a blindfold. Telling her a naughty story, my breath on her neck, tickling her ear. A hand pinches a nipple, caresses a thigh, slips over her tummy, tickles a foot (I must be seven feet tall to reach while whispering in an ear, alright forget the foot), a hand cups a breast, a finger runs up her slit to a hard nub, the gentlest of touches here and there, and everywhere. Our heroin, savour of downtrodden women everywhere, antagonist of evil writers, turns her head this way and that, wondering where the next wonderful touch will come next.

He maybe her nemesis, the one to take her, the man who conquers her? What then, how will she let off steam, abusing and marking 1 out of ten the evil writer? Maybe she should give in, and enjoy the caresses. Oh! NO! Light sweet kisses to her lips, scented with rose petals, tasting of nectar, his lips gently touch, caress, and tongue glances in and is gone. The lips press, then they too are missed. No! Down there, something is happening, something that may conquer her every thought and make it impossible to continue with her angst.

Gypsy Girl wakes up, breathing heavily, recovering from a deep and lasting orgasm. Is there a touch of love? A magic something that makes her heart throb? Is this what her writer adversary meant? The warmth of an afterglow, bringing out a feeling of love and magic?

***

Don't believe in prim and proper and want to shoot it down. That's for people in a church who keep everyone in servitude to their rules, forgetting why they are really there. Political correctness gone mad is bad. It was needed as the scared bullies would use words to abuse others. You dare not be different, as you would be hounded by words. I moved from school to school, country to country, and learned to fight. Never the big guys as they were OK, it was the little weasels who used words to try and hurt. Heard it all before, so laughed, and hit them just the once. If necessary had a fight with a big guy, and all the others left me alone. So, political correctness when started was good, but people have forgotten what it was for.

What I don't like are thins that hurt people. I'm a Buddhist by philosophy not by religion. I don't believe in treading on someone's path. OK, I'd stop someone committing suicide. I have a woman who visits wanting to be spanked, and I do, because it is right for her. Otherwise I try not to use violence, of mind or physically. Why the stories, well yo know why! Women ask me to write them! Silly, you knew this all the time! I've gone back to wife enslaved and am trying to complete that. What was my reward when it turns out with a happy ending? A kiss wasn't it? Send me an email naught Gypsy Girl, your web master, Gary haha

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
@StoryTeller07,neighbour's envy...owner's pride?!....you decide!! :));))

Why must writer mock me loads,if i comment defending these damsels in distress?!:p not that your mocking would deter me!!;)):p

some readers are becoming very envious of my letters to our writer!! ;)) follow the comment thread!!:))and some seem to like the story and are suggesting BDSM add on accessories!! :p instructions awaited..online slave will comply to whats your comfort level!! :))

this erotica of yours is superb!!:))such an erotic expert master i have!! ;))muuaaahh!! :))where does it remain hidden ha?!;)) and if the bindings are not there with this boy whom she hates,wont she yank the blindfold off and scoot?!!:p...with writer...its different!! ;))..but...of course!! :))

so you are going to make Mrs Lucas marry James?! and have his baby?! ;))and the husband is abandoned just coz he's a workaholic,trying to give her as much of a quality life as possible?! and not sexed up enough to want to treat her as a fucktoy and ragdoll?! and hence years of husband wife bonding squished away?! ;))so whom can she grow old with?!;))

teenagers like James?! having a 18 year age difference with her and who might hop from infatuation to infatuation?! as regards women,the world is an oyster to teenagers like James!! ;)) when does the spice serve as the main course?! ;))

why not keep the triangle as it is,happily?!;)) and as per reader consensus,if you must marry her off to James and have his baby(rolls her eyes up and the jerky move sends the gipsy jewelleries tinkling angrily while she utters ...as ridiculous as it gets!!), please round up giving the husband a sexy nubile nymph like me....who loves him just the way he is!! ;)) even stevens!! :)) and do notice that whatever venom and vitriol is poured through comments...i'm not a man hater!! :))

ecstatic to know you like this word war prisoner of yours inappropriate and politically incorrect!!:))the hurt part...is that a complain from our writer?!;)) am i hurting?! ;)) if you answer like an english professor,how will i know where you want the 'safe word' used?!;))

oodles of slave gush mush over you,my online erotic expert Master!! :))so happy and proud to be your......;))(very shy and coy giggle!!) :))

gypsy girl!! :))

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
@ anony

looks like somebody badly misses having a stupid literotica woman to himself,herself ?!;))envy?! ;)):p

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Tied down?

Mrs Lucas is tied down to a family, and loves it really. It's just sometimes it gets a bit much when they take her for granted. Doing all the menial household chores is a bind, but she didn't train the men in her family to help. (I'm the same, but I'm not saying its her fault - Gypsy Girl take note!) When something exciting happens in her life, she can't help hitching a ride on the rollercoaster, even if it is wrong, and naughty. After all its her life. She can complain about it if she wants to, even though a part of her enjoys it.

The blind fold was on Gypsy Girl, not on Mrs Lucas. You could not escape GG as you were trapped listening to a story made up especially for you! Whispered adoringly into your pearl like ears. Carried away in fantasy land, like Alice in wonderland.

No! Not complaining, loving it! Keep up your tirade of near abuse, an dangle your jewellery, and spin out your yarns around the camp fire, Gypsy Girl. Will poke it from time to time, the fire I meant, naughty girl, though? Alright back to the message, err, what was I doing, where am I? A certain gypsy has enthralled me, but I have enslaved her, and will make her dance to my tune, for her pleasure of course! your master, Gary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to the next chapter, love the way he has locked her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@StoryTeller07 ,Her Coolest Writer!! :)) from gipsy girl!!

So how far is my coolest writer?!;)) into more chapters?!;)) and reader's comments answering?!:)) which series is your latest muse?!:))

and please....i dont comment in the negative only...are my positive commentings bad?!;)) commentings to you are kids stuff compared to what i write to some lady writers who leave men way behind in female torture fantasies!! ;)) some of my so hated passionate reads were Dove's Tale,Caging Cadence and The Hell in Your Eyes,Marigold's Undoing, and Blooming Lily!! ;))

meanwhile at the gipsy camp,around the bonfire,lost in the lilting guitar music and the pleasant high of the drinks,gypsy girl was lost in thoughts of Gary,her coolest writer!! :)) gypsy camp stud was there of course, slow dancing turn by turn with the girls whom gypsy girl thought were boringly all paws over this stud Antonio!! "So irritating!!"she thought to herself

Then the thunderbolt hit her....." Attention all !!" Antonio said,coming over to her and gently but firmly holding one of her dainty wrists..."this little gipsy girl has been betrothed to me,and shall be doing time to me from today evening!! within a short time there will be the ceremony where she becomes my bride!!"...."Yay...ay....wow"...the others cheered!!...." all of you screw yourselves"she thought!!.

..." i dont want to marry..why this betrothal?the other girls are so interested...." her mother cut her off saying" but he is interested in you girl, and going by your youthful beauty i decide, to pluck you off from your websites,books ,laptop and your online writer Gary whom you are always gushing over..and make you notice at least one guy out of the droves who notice you...my geek daughter!! "..the girl's face fell !! and they all left the two alone with each other to sort things out...

the moment alone with him she tried to get her wrist free and scoot...but his grip was firm...he swiftly handcuffed her wrists behind her with the soft velcro handcuffs he kept for her since ages in his pocket,lifted her over his strong shoulders,and in a whirlwind few minutes when she kicked and screamed "No,Antonio!! let me go you pervert!!"....she was put down on the bed of his personal caravan and locked in!!

Antonio looked at her, rebellion and vulnerability together in those doe eyes he loved....went really near her on the bed while she struggled away from him" if you choose to rebel girl,i will schedule the wedding tomorrow itself!!"

...."i hate you like hell,you've trapped me into all this,i dont want to marry....i want to read writer Garry's counter comments to my comments as much as i can!"....he looked at her thoroughly amused and hugged her very close to himself by her slim waist delighting to have this slender,near nude,bejewelled, unwilling upper torso up close to himself," so tomorrow the wedding is scheduled then"...he said staring into her eyes,"

"No...please dont Antonio...what do you want me to do..."her voice choked almost to a whisper...."thats better beautiful( he unlocked her cuffs)!! each evening from today,you will give me a bondage session.while with me in the privacy of this caravan your uniform will be these jewels or a set of jewels i have kept for you....an entirely chunky jewellery made micromini skirt i have brought for you..and nothing else...not even a thread...right!!"..."no( he looked at her with raised eyebrows)...y-yes!!",she said!!

loving it that she still coaxed out a no from herself before her yes he said" ground rules!!...in the session i intend to keep you in handcuffs maximum time...maybe ankle cuffs...i like the pretty feet in anklets better!! i also intend to use nipple clamps,you would waitress me in your uniform,do stripper acts for me and pole dance too!! i'll keep the appropriate fishnet stockings and stuff!!...."never,you creep!!"...." bad language is erotically punished( she sighed)!!

i also intend to do as i please with you then, keeping your virginity to you for the longest time,as i understand the first time is a huge fear factor of yours and i want to make it as good for you as possible!! ...and( knowing this to be her discomfort area he teasingly stressed) piercings.....( she made a face as if she was being pierced right then!!).

Seeing her face he burst out laughing!!"ok,since all of this is so sudden on you,dismissed for today!! if we have missed any point we will work it out,and full discipline for tomorrow!! go to your caravan and sleep or read your coolest writer Gary!!"....."really?!" she looked delighted,walked in shyest steps towards him...gave him a gentle hug and gentle peck on the cheek"thank you,my lord!!".

...he blushed at her response but steadied himself and broke into chuckles "why,my lord?!you are priceless,you know!!"....."because Master is for my coolest writer Gary!!"....."did you take his permission before calling him first names?"...."of course my kidnapper and wannabe rapist"..she said while running to her caravan!!

he called her mother up telling her things were worked out and to have dinner ready for his sweetheart,he was letting her sleep over the matter today!! " he thought to himself"Gary!! she dotes on this writer!! their comments to each other are indeed like sunbeams....summer breezes..lively kittens..liveliest mountain brooks!! but one life,one chance!!why should i not conquer this pretty young gipsy and make her mine forever?!.

...boy....am i going to have a tough time fighting myself to spare her virginity through bdsm dominations on this sensual rebellious yet sweetly feminine and shy gipsy girl!!"( loads of gleeful giggles for Gary)!!;));));));))

as usual lots of gush mush for online Master Gary:))

gipsy girl!! ;))

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Naughty Girl

Giggly Girl, oops! I mean Gypsy Girl, you are naughty and need a spanking, except I think you might like it. Virgin? Ooo! Little Gypsy Girl, something hidden from your master. Thought you were shy and giggly, and this is why. No experience, but have you gained knowledge form my stories? Lots of sex scenes, but not so realistic. A wife asks her husband, 'Are you finished yet? If you are, look at this ceiling it needs painting,' she said, with a bored sounding voice.

Life needs livening up. I have a couple of women friends who come to visit for a just that. Some entertainment, to liven up their lives. Out on the town, a daring adventure, or just a night in, playing. It's your turn next, Gypsy Girl.

Can I entice you in, to my web of fiction, like Alice in Wonderland. Don't bring a case as you won't be needing clothes. I have cuffs, a Sirik, and other playthings. A gentle sensual massage, with essential oils, and your desires to follow. Write your favourite fantasy on a post card, and post to, Master Gary, xxx

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago

Oooo!! :))Master Gary's dungeon and playroom?! :)) cuffs,a sirik and other play things?! :)) you intend to put me in a sirik?!:p and spank me( blush..blush...blush)!!:p and essential oils and a sensual massage?! ;)) by master himself?!:)) already giving me goosebumps!! ;)) tingling every fibre of my bod!! :p you are so erotically romantic!! :))

you must be having a jacuzzi and aromatic candles too!! ;)) which is your fave aroma?! :)) citrus ones?! :))and when have fantasies fit into a postcard, unromantic spoilsport?!;))fantasies,put one after the other,can fill even the vast and proud sky!! ;))

let me bring 2-3 sets of clothes at least..negligees?!! ;)) i'll consult our gipsy crystal ball reading fortune telling section to find out if i'd get drawn into the centre of your web!! :p time will tell...it always does!!;))

do let me know if these open letter comment tequila shots and the too heady feeling too much for writer to handle!! ;))that is why its one to two comments per day,naughtiest writer!! ;))otherwise,do you think this nubile nymph could handle all your comment tequila shots,if you fired a multiple number of them each day?!;))

the bet: Knockout happy ending for Riana..of Wife Enslaved...:)) i'll keep any humiliating name writer gives as he pleases,and sign the same under all comments to you...unless you lift the sentence!! ;)):p all for those of your story characters i am passionate about!! :)) discussed before..right?!;))

i remain Master Gary..:))

Your Passion Flower!! :))giggly girl?!!! :p have prevented myself from giggling today!!;))

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Playroom

Naughty girls are sent to the playroom! A sirik will be suitable for Gypsy Girl as it could be jangled when shivering with passion or anger. A slightly different tempo will indicate anger or passion, though they might be the same thing. Who knows what goes on in her mind? It will be a fun ride finding out. No pots and pans in the playroom, otherwise they might be thrown at me. I'd have to catch gypsy girl, and tighten the chains, until she is tightly bound, then kiss her all over, until she is excited with passion instead of anger.

I can take the insults and rude outbursts, knowing the reward when she is in passion will be so great. The only problem is, when holding onto the tail of a tigress, I dare not let go. A fun game though, twirling around, holding on, while she tries to bite me! Or is she trying to do something naughty with those lips of hers? Pouting angrily yet crawling closer and closer. Me looking at those sharp nails, the snarl, and a pout, and naughty words, what is going on in her head? Is she going to bite her master, or do something unexpectedly nice with those ruby red lips?

A kiss from such luscious lips would be wonderful. A pleasure and a privilege. I will grab the chains and tighten them around her body, and massage her warm tender flesh. Kissing her while avoiding the biting demands to be released. Not even her master can keep such passion, vitality, and energy caged. Like electricity she is mercurial and lightening fast with her decisions and will escape every attempt to tame her.

I haven't forgotten, the wife enslaved is being completed, and will be ready soon, Gary (are you Lynn, or Pam?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Better and better with every chapter

Love the locked pussy, maybe he could add further restrictions to her that makes even more difficult to cope with. Maybe put her in a fine chain sirik that she can hide under her clothes but that restricts her and tugs intimately

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
@StoryTeller07, Sweet Sirik Music!! ;))

My coolest Writer!;)) does the master know...what the ever so soft jangling of his pretty gypsy girl sex slave's sirik says?!;))....while her so cute,erotic ace master is sending millions of sweet and sexy electric sensations through his new unwilling slave with each passionate kiss?! ;))once before when he blindfolded her and kissed on...she was awash in waves of pleasure!! ;))

oh!! if he sweared,cursed, threatened or whipped her she would have hate and fight left in her....but these kisses...are disarming!! ;)) she would be under his everlasting dominance this way!!...she is struggling to muffle and stifle many a moan of pleasure !!......this overwhelming passion?! her ruby lips are dying to feel him...tease him with ever so light brushings....to drown him in gentle and wild kisses....wishing that he held her close...and never let her go

.....but...suddenly,on impulse, she draws back from his kisses...jolting herself as backward from him as the sirik(in a restless jangle!!) would allow her!! her breathing still ragged from those kisses....she makes a supreme effort such that her doe eyes look at him filled with the glowing embers of defiance, mingling with a very soft feminine erotic protest,complaint and vulnerability...she asks.....not like a raving maniac..but in an erotically wounded soft voice....

" how long are you going to keep me captive and in this sirik?! what are you going to do to me?! you know i am a virgin...are you going to take the virginity very brutally?!please tell me...." her eyes look down...away from his gaze!!

she wonders ruefully...she could not stop herself from speaking when not spoken to....will master Gary answer her?! how will he punish her?! she is new in BDSM and has heard,the barbed bullwhip was the most severe!! is he going to whip her with that?!

she gracefully turns her flawless back to him,on the spot where she is still standing.....and ever so delicately removes her cascading hair exposing her bare back....each curve and bend ever so lovingly sculpted by nature!! ...she gazed to the side and said apologetically," for your whipping,master!! i broke your rules of speaking without permission!! and i am.....not sorry!!"(she gave a pathetic try to hide a naughty and mischievous chuckle!! but it didnt work,the most mischievous twinkle in her eyes,a lively jangle in the sirik....and she quickly closed her eyes tight and thought how much like a bitch would it hurt,for each of the barbed bullwhip strike on her back)...;));));));));));))

Pam or Lynn are called passion flower by you?!:))ok boss....name ommitted by me!! what do i do with my ladykiller,ladies man master?!;));)) does Pam or Lynn write like this...like a naughty tempest?!;));));))and you must know your girls' walk,talk,writing...everything!! ;))maintaining a slave and sub harem not easy!! ;))

for my erotic ace,Master Gary:))

gypsy girl!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful story

I am looking forward what will happen next

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Romantic

I am romantic, but reserve romance for the ones I care about. The characters in stories are used to illustrate appoint, or a someone's need (not mine). I enjoy the thought that someone is excited by my writing. How good and worthwhile is that?

Gypsy Girl is someone I care about, here in Litorotica world. Maybe I should trap her in a story, as suggested before. Making her react how I want her to, as one of my characters, submitting to my written whims. Difficult to do sometimes. As a character takes on its own personality, and it doesn't read right if out of character. So even a story character can't be forced into something, so how much more difficult a person is to influence. Hypnosis doesn't work. Intimidation only works if the person wants that. Maybe as an excuse to do what ever is demanded, or for a bit of drama in their boring lives.

Fill the sky with fantasies, and chase away the rain. Mighty Ra, give us light enough to write your praises, and fun times too.

Gypsy Girl wants more of me? More shots? Is that a euphemism for something? Can I cope with a demanding woman? I'll find a way, with romancing a Romany Gypsy Girl. I'd have to use my hands in a gentle loving way, as well as the obvious, or risk wearing it out. Don't want to shock the wonderful Gypsy Girl, by saying the wrong thing, or using the wrong words. A hand slipping with essential heady oils, smoothed all over her body, closer and closer to her most sensitive places. In the crease of her crotch, sensitizing he thighs, nearly touching where no man has boldly been before. The virgin remains edged, waiting, wanting more, poor thing, send her over the edge, into bliss, nirvana, where an afterglow shines.

more later, as your writer is tired. Been helping out recently, those in need. Now I need to rest. Will write more as soon as I can. Especially to my lovely Gypsy Girl, xxx

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Breathless?!!....;))

(Endlessly chuckling)....my my..does Romany Gypsy girl tire writer out?! ;))....to breathlessness?!;))

Comment two on your Wife Enslaved...the writer may check out after rejuve sweetest slumbers;))....at the end of Wife Enslaved Chapter 5 of yours!! :))

..........

Sman4444Sman4444almost 2 years ago

Fun story and fun comments - so much control going on in both - seems both like controlling and being controlled. Like waves heading towards shore until they crash and then being drawn back into the ocean to be made ready to become the next crashing wave to hit the shore again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bully Ch. 05 Previous Part
Bully Series Info