All Comments on 'Bully Learns Her Lesson'

by BacchusLives

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
papotikpapotikover 10 years ago
Nice

Nice revenge, can we read what will follow to her ?

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Revenge is sweet, never pays to be the bully apparently

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not seeing the reluctance or non-con in this, just a lonely pathetic woman, and even more pathetic man who cheats on his girlfriend for revenge on another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a little much

She deserved something, but not that. Besides, she already did worse to herself. Really, he should have just left her at the bar, the best revenge is living well. Or set up matters so that she finds out--by what she thinks is an accident--how well the 'little twerp' is doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to Mr/Ms "She deserved something, but not that."

Says you, asshat.

Go blow a goat.

Btw, the author has a nice bead on what's what.

Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She was right in middle school.

He is a useless good for nothing dick.

She should fuck him up good.

BacchusLivesBacchusLivesover 10 years agoAuthor
Author's responses

@Anonymous 1: I didn't pick the noncon/reluctance category, and agree that it's not really appropriate.

As to cheating, I wrote the exchange on the phone at the end in order to get across the idea that his girlfriend doesn't mind, and has full knowledge of, him sleeping with other women (or at least this one), which renders it not cheating. Rereading it, it might not come across as clearly as I'd thought. Something to touch up if I ever edit it, I suppose. I can't really enjoy stories of infidelity myself, so I understand where you're coming from on that front.

@Anonymous 2: I'll note that his initial intention was to leave her at the bar. Also, if he *had* done that, it wouldn't be a story for Literotica.

@Anonymous 4: Well, I, uh, disagree.

@papotik, AMHJ89, chytown, Anon 3: Thanks for the positive comments. I appreciate them!

@papotik, specifically: Not sure. Maybe. I do want to continue the story, but it needs to still be enjoyable to read, to me, if no one else.

gunthernehmengunthernehmenover 10 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed it. I'd be interested in seeing where you take this with a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave it 4 stars ...

... The reasons for four stars are the writing was solid, with a clear beginning, middle and end and there was enough back ground to make the characters "alive" and setup their actions, that came due through her submissiveness and his bitterness. That is difficult when both characters personas are ending 180 degrees from their start, in this story turning a wimp into a face fucker and a bully into a face fuckee believably. I would have given 5 stars if the bully had learned her lesson rather than gambling for a chance to sink her claws into his $70K per year. Panther Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

THAT GUY IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE.

ThePrinceofSweetSorrowThePrinceofSweetSorrowover 9 years ago
Nice

A bit harsh admittedly, but nice nonetheless

ignore all these idiots btw. Some people get off on this stuff, if you're not one of these people, kindly fuck off to read some of the hundreds of other stories on this site. Jeez

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Dude the end just made me laugh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I think you do more on this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Just an asshole being an asshole to another asshole. This isn't even really revenge, what he did to her is no more than she's allowed other guys do to her. He just lowered his virtue because of a grudge. That's very feminine of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He's a Bully too

He's a rapist, A girl has bullied you so you did this to her, shame on you did, you need to see a psychiatrist. Why People ❤ love stories which insults/humiliates woman? Literotica is full of it, Government should ban Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rape?

When was she forced to do anything? He made her an offer and she agreed. Learn the difference between rape and consent Femenazi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lol @amonymous

Then maybe people that don't have the skin for it should stay out of this section.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

3. Wasn't expecting a happy ending where she'd realize what a bitch she was and he'd hatefuck her until it turned to love but him sleeping with some woman while in a relationship was odd even if it seems like the gf was okay with it. Also his treatment of her while probably deserved was fairly messed up, not rape as other commenters have said but still messed up, he became her bully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She bullyed him in Jr High School. If that was years ago and she truthfully apologized, cut her some slack. Too bad they couldn't fall in love... I don't believe a girlfriend would let him do that...

HarreadingHarreadingalmost 2 years ago

It was very hot, only complaint is that they didn’t fuck raw and that he had a gf at the end

AirWritesAirWritesover 1 year ago

Loved this! Looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was hot, but ridiculous. I hate how these novels try to convey that because he was bullied, he reserves the right to cheat on his gf. Kind of like the Loving wife stories where the fat girl loses the weight, becomes and knock out, then cheats on her husband at a reunion with her tormenter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous