Bully Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah, but she'd not allowed him to orgasm even once.

Whenever he'd brought it up. "Please oh please just lend me the key, honey, you don't have to screw me or blow me..oh please."

Frankie had just laughed until she'd hinted he might get some action after Chisel was invited to dinner.

Now, Roy shook hands with his former tormentor as Frankie put her arms around both their shoulders.

" I am so glad you and Chisel can reunite."

Both men looked at Frankie as if she was insane, or was she being sarcastic?

They shook hands awkwardly, and Roy asked Chisel if he'd like a drink.

"Gin and water please." Chisel responded, and they sat down.

Frankie stared at Chisel as he drank his gin.

What a man! Jesus.

It had been some time since she'd been around biceps like that. Roy was a very loving man and quite an intellect, but he was chubby and not terribly macho.

Certainly not athletic. Chisel looked as if he went to the gym every day, and those deep brown eyes...

It was interesting, Chisel didn't seem gay either. Roy wasn't gay and Chisel probably wasn't, and yet...

Frankie felt guilty about wanting to screw Chisel when all she did these days was dominate her wimpy husband.

But it had been Roy that had shown Frankie her first strap-on.

It had just started with a tiny six inch vibrator that Frankie would poke around the edge of Roy's behind in their first year of marriage, gradually moving up to a ten inch dildo.

"C'mon, butt-boy, take that big thing in, you know you want it." Frankie would snarl, as her husband would gulp and bend over.

It had been nearly three years before Frankie had been able to completely impale her husband's backside with a dildo.

Yes, and even longer before she began fucking him in and out with it...he'd cry and shriek, but she'd never seen his cock harder!

But things had radically progressed. Frankie now had a huge two foot coal black monster, nearly as wide as a Louisville Slugger.

She thought of a few nights before when things had gone a bit overboard.

Roy, his hands cuffed behind his head, had been bent naked over a straight chair in the bedroom, as Frankie had lay on the last of thirty-five strokes with the bamboo cane.

WHACK WHACK WHACK!

Roy had sobbed, gritting his teeth and Frankie had thrown the cane down, looking disdainfully at her slave boys blistered tushie.

"You make me sick, the big, brave prosecutor, jailing pitiful minorities for a bag of weed but he can't take a few licks with a little stick."

Frankie had then kicked Roy violently in the ass with her steel tipped boot, bursting one of his biggest calluses left by the bamboo.

Roy had howled and burst into further tears as Miss Francesca had laughed, sauntering to the closet.

She'd been dressed in lace up black Merry Widow, her blond hair tied high, and her heels had been the longest, nearly seven inches.

Frankie's large boobs had bounced merrily in the cups of the Merry Widow.

Roy had turned his tear stained face up to ogle them as she'd pulled out the familiar box holding the dildo.

SLAP! Frankie's hand left a bright red mark on Roy's left cheek.

"How dare you stare at my breasts." Frankie said coldly, and Roy had returned his look miserably to the floor.

"Oh, just look at them for a minute then."

Frankie's voice had grown oily smooth, as Roy had held up his head, staring at her beautiful mammaries.

Frankie lifted one out of the Merry Widow corset and showed it to him.

"You'd love to kiss this nice red nipple, wouldn't you, Elroy? But it's not for you...

My tits are for a real man."

Frankie bunched her breasts together and jiggled them before Roy's eyes.

"Not for a wimpie boy, I'm afraid."

And it was true. Roy had loved slobbering all over Frankie's huge, well shaped breasts from their third date.

Yes, and she'd accommodated his lust by wearing tight t- shirts and tube tops, unheard d of for a woman in her thirties.

But gradually she'd allowed Roy less and less access to her beautiful breasts, making him buy her a bracelet or take her to a play, just for twenty minutes of titty sucking.

Roy had finally gotten so desperate recently, that Frankie, wanting him to learn to drink her urine, had dipped her brassiere into a bucket of piss and put it on.

Yes, and let Roy suck it clean, which he gladly did, as it gave him some access to her breasts.

Then she'd said "So now that you like the taste of piss, no more bra, you're going to drink it straight."

Roy had been forced to up end the rest of the bucket, weeping.

Now Frankie put her boobs carefully back in the Merry Widow and held up the gigantic black dildo, which she'd christened Big Mo, for Roy to inspect.

"Nice and big, isn't he, dear?"

Frankie then had bent down and compared Big Mo, which was easily three feet long, to Roy's four and a half inch straining erection.

"Why isn't your pee-pee nice and big like Mo is?" Frankie had asked Roy in a friendly way.

"Look how puny your dickie is, like a Vienna Sausage."

Roy had hung his head in shame as his penis continued to bulge wildly. Frankie could tell this was turning Roy on.

Frankie had reached down and began fondling Roy's purplish erection.

Since she'd locked the chastity belt on Roy some days before, the only time his dick was free was during sessions when his hands were cuffed safely behind his back or locked on the back of his head.

It had been many days since Roy had been allowed to orgasm, and he was quite horny and tense.

"See honey" Frankie had said gently as she played her thumb against Roy's quivering frenum.

"I really can't let your dickie squirt out all that nice semen, keeping your sperm in there seems to be the only way to make your penis respectably big.

Don't you want to be like Big Mo?"

Frankie swatted Roy's erection with the huge dildo, and

Roy winced with pain and his erection wilted a little bit before Frankie revived it with a couple of caressing fingers.

"Darling, don't you see?" Frankie had asked as she ran her long red nails across the tip of Roy's purple cockhead.

" I love my baby boy's dickie-bird but I want it to be a BIG boy, or else why should I let you fuck me, right?"

Roy looked sad.

Frankie had stepped back and pushed Big Mo into her vagina, just a little.

She knew better than to rub it in too far, or she'd have a twat like the Grand Canyon.

"Oooh. Aaah."

Frankie closed her eyes and simulated orgasm, before pulling the dildo out and putting it in front of Roy again, and running her manicured fingers up and down his quivering shaft.

Precum coursed down Frankie's fingers and she held them up to Roy's lips and he licked them off.

You are so beautiful and exciting, Miss Francesca."

Roy had babbled. "Your fingers are so long and elegant,ma'am."

Frankie had smiled.

"Elroy darling, so sweet." Frankie had said as she tousled his hair, before returning her manual attentions to his poor prick.

"I adore you, you are so understanding and considerate.

But what a tiny wee- wee you have!"

Frankie pinched Roy's penis harshly with her Gaudette Nail Salon Manicure.

"See, I have no incentive to let you put that tiny little shrimp penis inside me."

Roy looked very sad.

Frankie toyed with his erection with her fire engine red nails some more.

"I should get a nice well-hung black man the color of Mo here."

Frankie held the dildo up and kissed it, not taking the fingers of her other hand away from their manipulations of Roy's cock.

She could tell he was getting harder and harder.

"I mean, there' s no real reason why I should ever let that midget penis of yours in me again, is there, honey?"

Roy began weeping quietly.

"I know I'm just a wimpie boy, Miss Francesca." he sobbed.

"But-but we're muh-married, and I luh-love you and miss luh-lovemaking."

Frankie ignored this plea, and continued to stroke Roy's struggling cock.

"I bet that Chisel guy has a big dick" Frankie asked, teasingly.

She swatted Roy's penis hard with big Mo again, and he winced once more.

Frankie had then strapped on the dildo and stared at it critically.

"I usually grease Big Mo up for you, but I don't see why you deserve it."

Frankie pushed the dildo into Roy's face. "But you can lubricate it if you like."

.

"Miss Francesca, I really don't want to suck the dildo." Roy had whined.

"Please don't make me. It's so gay-"

Frankie had laughed and grabbed Roy's hair and pulled his head to the dildo, jamming it in his mouth.

"Jesus why don't you suck it the way you made me suck your dick you asshole, remember your jokes about 'Deep Throat'?" Frankie asked harshly.

"Hell, let's skull-fuck you."

She'd grabbed Roy by the ears, and slammed the humongous dick in and out of his mouth.

Yes, up and down his throat as the stunned district attorney had gagged wildly.

Frankie had hummed a tune, closing her eyes.

"Yes, sir, lick that dick of mine...ooh, that feels good."

At some point Frankie had looked down and seen Roy's face turning violet, his eyes bulging and she'd decided that this would be an unusual explanation to the coroner.

Frankie pulled the dildo all the way out, leaving her husband to cough and spit up on the floor.

Frankie had looked down at her poor naked hubby with satisfaction.

On his knees, his hands locked behind his head, Roy coughed and hacked for nearly ten minutes.

Finally he'd turned his tear streaked eyes up to his beautiful Miss Francesca again.

"Is the little baby feeling better?" mimicked Frankie.

"Yes ma'am." Roy had whispered, and his dick resembled a MX missile, it was so hard.

THWACK. Frankie now whacked the dildo against Roy's cheek.

THWACK THWACK

Back and forth the dildo hit Roy's cheeks, and Roy looked bewildered, getting this drubbing from that awful rubber thing protruding grotesquely from his wife's little crotch.

"You don't like that?" Frankie asked.

"Back when I was 29, I starred in a film called Thongs and Dongs No.26"

A porn star called Detroit Half-Smoke whacked his dick all over my cheeks before he made me suck him off.

Tough, isn't it?"

Finally, Frankie had forced Roy to bend over, and plunged Mo deep into Roy's rectum.

.

Frankie pushed hard and the dildo had hit home repeatedly, and then she'd turned him over and fucked his ass from the front.

Just so she could enjoy the peculiar looks on his face...

Finally just as he was about to cum, Frankie had taken away her hand from his cock and pulled the cock out, and Roy had sobbed.

". Sob-oh-misery-it's awful!"

Frankie had finally pushed the huge dildo in Roy's face.

He was horrified. Not only was it covered in blood, but also in large amounts of shit.

Frankie had slipped a bit of Ex-Lax in Roy's cocoa that morning, and it was showing.

Mo was completely covered in bodily waste.

"Oh, Frankie, take it away."

Roy had mumbled, looking ill.

"No, no." Frankie had smiled.

" Clean Mr. Mo off, Elroy."

Roy had looked horrified.

"I can't take it to the sink, my hands are cuffed."

He leaned his neck back to display his hands cuffed.

"No need for me to unlock you, honey." Frankie had smiled cruelly. "Just clean the dildo off with your mouth, darling."

"Oh no!" Roy had screamed, like Mr. Bill on the Saturday Night Live of years past.

He couldn't eat shit.

"No!"

Roy had begun scuttling away on his knees, but it was difficult as his hands were cuffed behind his head.

Frankie had kept moving up gradually, pushing the dildo to Roy's lips.

"C'mon Elroy" Frankie had said in a singsong voice.

"C'mon and clean Mo off, sweetheart."

Frankie watched Roy try to go into a fetal position.

She had remembered that they'd agreed on a safe word if she went too far.

"Roy if you absolutely can't do this, you can use your safe word, dear.

I'll unlock you and we can have a nice normal evening, watching television, and I'll even give you a backrub.

If you don't use your safe word, you'll lick off Mo, and then I'm going to whip your puny dick and make you sleep in the basement on the floor.

But what do you really want?"

Roy had looked up, reluctantly thinking about the safe word, and a nice evening.

But finally he had shuffled over and taken the shit-covered dildo gingerly in his mouth and licked it off as Miss Francesca had smiled in satisfaction.

Now, enjoying cocktails with the two men, Frankie wondered what Chisel would think of she and Roy's private life.

As they were sitting, drinking around the coffee table, Chisel was caught between two thoughts-

He was amazed how beautiful and poised Frankie was in her snug flowered dress.

Constantly she seemed to be bending over in his direction, so he could catch glimpses of her substantial cleavage .

Frankie gave Chisel long, penetrating looks as she crossed and re-crossed her long, shapely legs.

The other thought that penetrated Chisel's mind had to do with Roy, who he felt hadn't changed much.

Roy crossed his legs just like Frankie did, and waved his little effeminate white hands around as he kept whining about things.

First Roy complained of the parking conditions at the courthouse and then the quality of landscapers in Bethesda, the tony neighborhood that this gorgeous house was in.

Chisel thought of his ghetto efficiency and was annoyed. Jesus.

How do dorky, pudgy whiners like this score hot women like Frankie? I mean, you have to ask.

And then Roy said something about Chisel's mother, who had been the cafeteria lady at their middle school.

"She looked just like you and your brothers, except for the moustache."

Roy thought this was extremely funny, and Chisel's hands involuntarily curled into fists.

He had to control himself, but Jesus, Italian mothers supporting a drunken husband and five kids didn't have access to depilatory agents.

Suddenly, Chisel noticed Frankie looking at him sympathetically as Roy was talking.

Frankie cocked her head as if to say "I married an asshole, huh?"

What the hell was she putting up with a jerk like this?

Over dinner, Frankie talked about the art gallery where she was interning, and Chisel asked lots of informed questions, as he'd developed an interest in art while touring Europe in the Marines.

Roy, whose favorite artist was Leroy Neiman, was put out and bored by this conversation, and finally said something about Da Vinci being just a wop artist.

Chisel Fantucci dropped his spoon.

"Roy, I can't believe you said that, you-"

Chisel tried to understand Roy, as he'd taken psychology courses, and the guy was an obvious passive aggressive, but this was unbelievable.

Chisel's natural inclination was to backhand Roy just like in the old days But he...

Frankie turned to Roy, enraged.

"Elroy, that was a nasty comment." she began in an icy tone,

" Go into our bedroom take down your pants and underpants and stand in the corner until I come."

As if Roy wasn't there, Frankie turned and looked appealingly at Chisel.

"Don't worry about my rude husband, Chisel. I apologize for Elroy's behavior, and you and I will teach him a stern lesson after dinner."

Roy looked at Frankie, astounded. What the hell was the meaning of this?

Their little bondage games were fun, he was damned though if she'd humiliate him in front of this loser thug who had been so nasty to Roy in his youth.

"Excuse me Frankie? What the hell are you talking about?"

Roy thought if he blustered a bit, she would back down, saying she was just kidding. But Frankie looked at Roy calmly, breathing heavily in her hot floral dress.

Chisel watched the violets dance around her bust as Frankie spoke to Roy in a calm but quite no- nonsense tone.

"Elroy, you are trying my patience.

If you are not up in the bedroom with your pants and drawers down, pressing your nose in the familiar punishment corner, I will throw the key to your chastity belt into the Potomac River.

One. Two. Three-"

Roy jumped up and ran for the bedroom as Chisel watched in amazement. Jesus, the middle class was weird.

Frankie leaned over and put her hand on Chisel's arm.

"Go and make sure he's in the corner with his pants down, Chisel, OK?

Roy is such a difficult little fellow to manage, you know?" Chisel Fantucci tried to protest.

. "I'm really uncomfortable with this-"

But Frankie dropped her hand in his crotch, and gave Chisel's dick a strong squeeze. "Please Chisel? For me?"

Chisel arose awkwardly, attempting to cover the obvious tent in his trousers.

He followed Frankie's red pointed nail down the hallway.

Chisel opened the door and sure enough there was Roy Myers.

Yes, head of DC's Corporation Counsel prosecution team standing with his big fat ass naked and his pants crumpled around his knees, in the corner.

Roy had some kind of metal belt around his waist even though his pants and undies were down-was that the chastity belt?

Chisel could hear Roy sobbing slightly now, in his bedroom, and wasn't' going to say anything, but Roy spoke.

"Frankie, is that you?" Roy was facing the corner, of course so he couldn't see.

"Please how could you do that in front of that dago psychopath?

This is so embarrassing.

Tell him you were kidding, I'll take any punishment you lay out after he leaves, Miss Francesca, and buy you a fur coat in the bargain. "

Then, Roy impulsively turned around and saw Chisel standing there. Chisel saw Roy's dick covered by a metal cage-that must be the chastity belt.

Humiliated beyond belief, Roy took one look at Chisel and buried his face in his hands, weeping bitterly.

Chisel quickly exited the bedroom.

One Year Later

"Well, I'll check with you about the Hobson motion, Claude" Elroy Myers said to Claude Gatty, his assistant, who nodded as they stood in the hallway of DC Superior Court.

Claude Gatty, who was scribbling something on a manila file folder listened as his boss went through some instructions. Roy looked up, and there he was...Oh God. I have to head Claude off.

"Why don't you go see what you can dig up on it now, Claude." Roy's voice became a bit hasty.

"Well I did have a couple of questions-"Claude was inquiring, but as Chisel came up the hall, Roy clapped Claude on the shoulder and said quickly

"You can do it...I know you can."

And he hurried off to greet the tall, dark man who began shaking his finger at Roy before he even halted. Claude was utterly mystified.

It was so odd that Roy Myers, who could terrify the most seasoned of defense attorneys and even intimidated judges by his rhetoric, seemed so spooked by this lowly probation officer, "Chisel" Fantucci.

Claude had gathered that Roy and his wife had rented Fantucci their guest bedroom for some reason...surely they didn't need the money.

But Roy kisses up to this blue-collar jerk all the time, and look how he treats him!

Claude watched in astonishment as Fantucci subtly took Roy by the lapel and shook it and muttered something, and Roy nodded his head, babbling something back.

Jesus, was he crying? Herbie, the security guard came up beside Claude, staring also.

"Fucked up, isn't it Herb?"

They watched as the probation officer shook his finger in Roy's face and Roy's knees seemed to buckle as he shook his head.

"Weirder than that, Mr. Gatty." Herbie replied.

"Man, I was in the men's room downstairs about a month ago and I heard all this racket in one of the stalls-

You know the big one, where people with wheelchairs go in?"

Claude nodded, not sure he wanted to hear the rest of this.

"And I heard this moaning, it was Fantucci, the probation guy...he was moaning like he had some chick blowing him.