Bully Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiddo, if you are dumb enough to do those things, you don't deserve much."

Trevor had burst into tears, and Pamela had ordered him to spend the night in the car until he could learn to behave himself without having "tantrums."

And then now and then, Trevor would be allowed to jerk off, usually in front of a group of her mixed friends...

"C'mon, Trevor, you can now jerk off if you like" Pamela had said one night as Trevor and she and two other couples had been sitting around talking foreign policy after a steak dinner.

The other two couples had looked stunned, they were Trevor's business associates, but Trevor, after a pleading look at Pamela had silently stripped and masturbated in front of five people.

four of whom didn't know he was a sexual slave. Pamela had made it much more difficult by making Trevor stop and start every now and then...

"Oooh, you're getting close, Trev. Take your hand off your wee-wee now."

Trevor had cried and blubbered during this but finally he'd shot all over the hardwood floor and licked it up, and all had clapped.

Roy and Frankie-Seventeen Years Later

"This is really nice of you to have me to dinner, Mr. Myers" Chad said to Roy as he pulled his BMW into the driveway.

Chad was very flattered when the head prosecutor at DC Superior Court had asked him, a humble security guard to sup with him and Mrs. Myers.

Chad had always thought of Mrs. M as a real hot older woman. Damn she had good legs!

Even in her late forties, Mrs. Myers would come visit her husband at work in these great little denim miniskirts.

She'd had a few conversations with Chad, real gracious-like.

The security guard had always enjoyed her visits, she'd hold his arm, and smile at him, and damn, once or twice she kind of pushed her bazooms into his arm.

Elroy Myers grinned as he watched Chad's uncertain face.

He had seen the way Chad gazed at Frankie, and she'd specifically asked for him.

Miguel had left two weeks before for a job opportunity in California, and as Frankie had said

"I am getting sick of having to do all the whippings now dear...

We need a new Daddy around here!"

They were going to miss Miguel, the former car-wash attendant, who had lived at the house for nearly three years.

Roy's throat congealed a bit, though, as he recalled how big Miguel's cock had been as it would stuff Roy's mouth.

Miguel had grown fond of fucking Roy's face as he made out with Frankie on the couch.

Miguel always focused first on Frankie's beautiful 36DD breasts, just as Roy had been once allowed to do.

The young Salvadorian loved sucking and kissing the glorious nipples that Roy had been banned from touching with his lips or hands for nearly two decades now.

"Harry up and suck me you maricon!" Miguel would say as he'd kick Roy in the side, and Roy would bend closer into Miguel's crotch.

Roy's knees feeling shooting pains as he knelt in his pink fishnets and high heels.

Sucking and slurping the long brown penis as his wife's lover kissed her precious breasts.

Generally, Roy wouldn't do a good enough job of blowing Miguel, and then he'd go over Miguel's knee after the fellatio was over.

Humiliating it was, having his pants pulled down and getting fifty to seventy-five slams with Miguel's wide leather belt .

This before being sent to the corner to sob, alone as Miguel took Frankie to bed for a long, hard, fucking.

Before Miguel, Joshua the landscaper had caught Frankie's eye, and that had been quite a painful six months for Elroy, yes sir.

Joshua had quite a muscular right arm, and had bound Roy to the side of the garage door and lashed him repeatedly with long, thorny branches from Frankie's rose bushes.

Sometimes it was hard to transform a respectful young man into a proper Bully-Daddy type.

Cody, who had been responsible for cleaning the Myers' pool.

And Cody had had quite a difficult time when Frankie had presented him with the concept that Mr. Myers would become his slave- boy.

"Ah understand' the part about you and me getting' it on, Mrs. Myers, but whah do ah have to hit Mister Myers?"

Cody had stared curiously at Roy, who was at that time clad in a frilly pink teddy, and teetering on high heels.

"Darling, don't you see?" Frankie had said.

"You want to be the head of the jungle.

To do that, you have to take his woman. and it's no fun, unless you're the tough guy."

Frankie had taken Cody in the bedroom for a little prep- talk, or maybe prep-fuck...

Roy hadn't known, but an hour ;later the respectful boy from Kentucky who had always been shy and deferential around Roy had screamed through the door,

"Get in here, scumbag!"

Roy had hurried into the bedroom, teetering on his heels, and Cody had ordered Roy to suck Cody's balls as Cody slammed his cock in and out of Frankie's pulsating pussy.

After this, Cody had taken Roy by the hair and thrown him on the floor and began kicking him savagely, and eventually he'd hung Roy by the nipples to a cellar chain before going upstairs to fuck Frankie again.

Simple Cody had become Master Conrad to Elroy, and he'd made Roy dance a merry tune.

There had been Danny, the military sergeant from down the street.

Frankie and Roy had taken Danny to Yellowstone on a camping trip, and Danny had quite enjoyed having the tent with Frankie.

This while Roy had to huddle naked in the drizzling rain the first night.

The second day, Danny had chased Roy through the woods with a scourge, lashing Roy's bare buttocks.

Roy was only clad in a frilly bra that time.

Danny finally gave it to Roy all over the legs after the unhappy prosecutor had tripped on a tree branch.

Then Danny had fucked Frankie on a park bench while Roy had knelt and kissed Danny's feet.

Frankie had begun communicating with DeAndre while the latter was in a prison cyber-talk group, and had sponsored his parole.

Certainly no parole board would refuse a release to a man who was going to be looked after by a prosecutor's wife.

DeAndre had lived with the happy couple for about eight months before he'd gone into the military.

Roy had learned to live with a huge black cock slamming in and out of his narrow little asshole nights...and a fear of DeAndre's "woodshed" which was what DeAndre referred to as the garage.

This was where the muscular black man would take Roy when he felt that Frankie's poor husband had been acting out with "bad home training"

Quincy, a roofer who had caught Frankie's eye, had been the strictest of all the masters in Roy's experience.

He had decided that Roy shouldn't be allowed to go to the bathroom by himself, and had effectively infantilized Roy to the point that the district attorney had to crawl about the house in adult diapers.

Quincy and Frankie had keys to the bathrooms, but Roy had to go in his plastic pants, and then of course, he would be punished, having the crappy diapers ripped off and enduring a vicious slashing with Quincy's car aerial.

Then quite often Roy would have his head locked into a toilet in the basement for a few hours, with Quincy coming down every now and then to flush. it.

Quincy had also been the strictest about Roy's rare orgasms.

When Roy was allowed very occasionally to jerk off, Quincy would whip Roy's bottom with the car aerial while Roy was in the midst of masturbation.

Yes, and did Roy have to concentrate hard to cum!

Now, Roy looked at Chad, the young security guard he'd brought home.

Chad was tall and blond, and had strong forearms, and looked as if he could pack quite a wallop. Good.

It might take some time to convince the kid that he was in charge. he always called Roy "Sir" respectfully up until now, but that had been the case with nearly all of them.

Frankie had a disturbing way of getting these boys to comply with her demonization's.

As they walked in, Chad was profuse in his thanks .

"Thanks so much for having' me, Mr. Myers. This is such an honor."

Frankie greeted them at the door, giving Roy a deep kiss, a thank-you kiss in a way, and pecking Chad on the cheek.

"So nice you've come!" she said.

Chad was sitting down, relaxing, and Frankie brought him a beer.

All these young boys wanted beer.

Frankie loved watching Chad's large hand surrounding the frosted glass, it was so much more appetizing than Roy's ladylike little fingers.

Frankie could imagine Chad's hands circling her breasts, picking her up and propping her on the kitchen table for a good rogering.

She could see Chad taking off his leather belt with the metal eagle buckle and ordering poor Elroy to take down his pants and undies and bending him over the couch.

The belt landing again and again on Roy's trembling cheeks, as the poor bastard squealed like a pig.

"Elroy, why don't you make our drinks..." Frankie said as the men took off their coats.

"Dear, you neglected to clean the upstairs bathroom this morning before you went to work."

Chad looked puzzled, and Frankie explained,

"I put Roy to bed in the evenings about eight- thirty, that's a good time for naughty boys to get their rest."

Roy blushed.

"And then in the mornings he has a few little chores to do, and he's able to get up at four a.m.

And this morning Roy was supposed to clean all the bathrooms but he only cleaned three of them."

Frankie looked at Roy sternly as he was pouring the drinks.

"Which means first, you and I have to have a talk in the library later" Roy's buttocks clinched.

"And tomorrow dearest, you'll have to clean that bathroom along with vacuuming the hallway and the living room and dining room."

She rolled her eyes majestically.

"Oh, Chad, I hate it when Roy vacuums in the morning as it disturbs my sleep, but what's a girl to do?"

Frankie gave Roy a commanding look, and he nodded and went into the bedroom.

She picked up the Cosmopolitan that Roy had mixed for her and sat down next to Chad, patting his leg, and watching appreciatively as a healthy bulge pumped up in his security guard khakis.

"So tell me about yourself, Chad...

Do you have a girlfriend"

Frankie smiled inwardly as Chad struggled to speak as his eyes devoured her breasts, that were nearly spilling out of her flimsy gown.

"Well-I do back home where the folks live, but it's real hard to meet women here in the city, everyone wants to go out with a lawyer, you know?"

Frankie snickered.

"Yes, lawyers are real weenies, though, Chad, especially government lawyers."

With this she cocked her head towards the bedroom, and Chad giggled and then blushed.

"Well, Mr. Myers is an awful nice guy. He-"

Chad looked somewhat startled.

Mr. Myers crawled into the living room, stark naked except for a metal pouch thing around his crotch area.

"Ah, there you are, darling. Master Chad and I have been waiting for you."

Chad gaped as Roy came up to Chad's feet and pressed his forehead to the floor and muttered to him.

"I am here at your service, Master."

Before Chad could jump up in horror, Frankie threw one of her magnificent legs over his lap and plunged her tongue in the young man's mouth.

For a few moments, Chad forgot everything as they kissed.

It had been a bit of time since Chad had had any sexual contact and having this lovely lady expertly moving her tongue across his teeth felt good.

But then he noticed Roy again, and became somewhat distraught at the naked prosecutor prostrate at his feet.

But then Mrs. Myers grabbed Chad's head and shoved it between her breasts.

"Kiss them, darling..." Chad became lost in the soft, beautifully shaped mounds.

He thought he could hear Mr. Myers crying, but he wasn't sure.

Finally, Chad became quite excited, as happens to athletic twenty-two year olds.

Chad pulled his pants down and pulled Frankie's panties off and began screwing her hard upon the couch.

Roy continued kneeling with his forehead pressed to the floor.

After about ten minutes this was over, and they sat, disheveled.

"Boy, I could use another beer." Roy mumbled.

"Order your slave-boy to get you one."

Frankie whispered in his ear. Chad looked alarmed.

"Oh, go ahead. He's not Mr. Myers

anymore...

Roy's your pig-bitch, and I'm your slut."

Frankie gave Chad a big kiss.

"Go ahead, be a man."

"Mr. Myers-" Frankie shook her head.

"Hey, uh, Pig-boy, go get me a beer!"

Chad ordered in a trembling voice.

Roy hopped up and ran for the kitchen.

"And a sandwich or something'"

Chad shouted as an afterthought, as he gathered courage.

"Good man!" Frankie exclaimed as she squeezed Chad's inner thigh.

"Dinner's coming, but a big man like you can have both, right?"

Moments later, Roy came back with a sandwich and a beer for Chad, and another Cosmopolitan for Frankie.

She noticed that there was a familiar pressing against the chastity pouch.

Roy resumed his position with his head pressed to the floor as Chad ate his sandwich and had his beer, occasionally kissing Frankie.

"Do you feel like going at it again, big boy?"

Frankie asked Chad, rubbing her leg against his.

"Well, you know, I'm not quite hard again." Chad said. "We could wait."

"Why?" Frankie said amusedly.

"Roy, get Master Chad hard with your mouth!"

One Month Later Bronko had his tongue in Royelle's ear in the back seat of his buddy Chad's car.

Bronko had just gotten out of the Air Force, and was grateful that Chad had set him up with this chick, however homely she was.

Bronko hadn't had any pussy in a long time.

Chad's girl Frankie, she was a little old, but quite hot, man...they were going' at it in the front seat, and Chad had promised Bronko that Royelle would give a good BJ.

"You can give it to this girl in the mouth or the ass, man...but don't mess with her cunt, she doesn't ever show it" Chad had told Bronko with a grin.

"But I've had her mouth, and it's niiice."

Royalle had awfully big shoulders and looked like she needed a shave beneath all that pancake makeup, but maybe she was just one of those Italian types...

They've never really heard of electrolysis, Bronko thought.

"C'mon, Royalle, baby." he breathed in the girl's blonde hair.

"Suck my thing."

Royalle whispered back. "Can't I just give you a hand job, honey?"

Bronko got a little louder

"Aw c'mon, Royalle, we went to this neat movie and all."

Suddenly, Frankie looked up from Chad's lucky-ass crotch where she was doing her good work and called into the back seat.

"Royalle, why don't you be a good girl and give Master Bronko a good time, you know you can use that mouth of yours."

Bronko gasped.

Usually these bitchy chicks backed each other up in not putting' out, but how cool was this.

"But Frankie..." Royalle looked like she was begging.

"I just..." Then Frankie said in a sweet voice,

"Royalle, I think I'd like to speak to you outside of the car."

Royalle began shaking her head and crying, but Frankie jumped out of the car, and Royalle followed.

Bronko watched amazed as Frankie began slapping Royalles face, and kicking her in the crotch. Chad, in the front seat, was grinning.

"They're a couple of spit-fires, huh, Bronko?"

They heard Royalle scream as Frankie threw her across the hood of the car, rapping on the window for Chad to come out.

Bronko watched as Chad came out and took off his belt and began hitting Royalle on the butt with his belt.

This after Frankie had pulled up Royalle's skirt and pulled down her panties.

As Royalle screamed into the night, Chad lashed her again and again.

About five minutes later, Royalle refreshed her makeup and pulled up her panties and climbed back in the back seat with Bronko.

"Master Bronko" Royalle begged in a tear soaked voice.

"Will you allow me to suck you off, sir?"